It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Say WHAT?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The Blast of Truth was sounded on that day in 2005, The End Time began. Jews call it The Day of the Blowing of the Shofar. Yeah, we're nearly two years in now. Darkness has already lost. Its is just holding out for as long as it can at this point.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by bruxfain]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What in the world are you going on about, and what does it have to do with an ATS evolution/revolution ?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Isnt this the 5th of November thread? And what does it mean?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I ran down the font used according to previous poster I took screen shots of web pages so I did not post the whole thing here.

redge777.wordpress.com...

This is my idea of the choice of font if it is not coincidence.

Use of the web for common people to do leg work for intelligence community, or elites. Is my best guess.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Dayum, Redge when you research...you REALLY research...geez...

[edit on 19-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Read the entire thread...where does it speak of the "End Times"?
NOWHERE!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I read the reply to link in your last post Access Denied, where does his post refer to endtimes?

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

getting warmer

Did I get any right? Exactly how warm am I?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Aces..do you really think he'll tell you?
And Hey, what happened to Bill being the only one who knows the answer...Hmmm?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Nice work but I would probably put The Above Network in the middle and some of the bubbles might be

Forums, WebTV, Radio, Podcasts anything to do with communication and the melding of all of these to represent the Revolution.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Hey it was worth a try.
I was thinking "podcasts" could also be replaced with "television".

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Good thoughts, I was also considering "the above network" logo for the center. I'll see what I can come up with, you have a good line of thinking there with the "forums" idea. I'll post up another graphic later.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Good Luck looks like from your location you could actually attend the revolution!!!

If by chance I stumble upon the answer (highly doubtful considering my mind is mush), I will let the Staff pick a name out of the hat from those who would have the ability and desire to attend.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Sounds good, here's what I came up with...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
The Blast of Truth was sounded on that day in 2005, The End Time began. Jews call it The Day of the Blowing of the Shofar. Yeah, we're nearly two years in now. Darkness has already lost. Its is just holding out for as long as it can at this point.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by bruxfain]

Darkness has lost due to the work and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, truth and light prevails.

It should be noted that the Shofar is blown by the Master of the Blast, which is the real smart small guy riding on the shoulders of the ignorant mass (Thunder dome) Notice how Mel Gibson defeated him, then showed mercy not vengeance to Master Blaster.

At first Mel was hired to stop the person who was trying to help the common people, he used the silent weapon(see signature) but he saw the truth, and turned from the ones high up ruling in luxury. With the short smart guy, and the free children, he escaped from the oppression of barter town.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I just noticed along the very top of the page is the rhyme "Remember, remember, the fifth of November." I was wondering what it is about since it isn't a link, and November is still quite a ways away so it seems pretty random. Maybe another ATS puzzle-contest?

A quick Google search suggests it probably relates to a holiday called Guy Fawkes Night in the UK and other places, or the actual event of Guy Fawkes' failled attempt to blow up British Parliment

Any ideas?

I read the first few then became bored. So I didn't read the whole thread just the post that began it.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

ATS Rule #1...Read the whole thread before posting.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I still think the most likely candidate for the center is "The Above Network" And the surrounding spheres would be any media type or associated technology that could add or take info from that. So voice, wireless, print, pod, radio, TV, etc.

And I still think the dollnean thing is a scramble and not a cypher code.
And I think the one that was solved re the venue is an example.

Here was the clue-

And the answer was "Hotel Gansevoort"

Notice that the clue appears to consist of two words - one with 8 letters and one with 7. The actual answer was two words, but one with 5 letters and one with 10.

So if this holds true, it's possible that the "dollnean" document reflects the correct number of words but not necessarily the correct number of letters in each word as formatted. Which certainly adds a significant layer of complexity.

It's also possible that since the "Hotel" scramble was so much shorter, to make it any kind of a challenge that level of complexity was added in just for that scramble.

I think the "dollnean" thing probably does represent an accurate letters to word correlation and I still think it's backwards. That is, the "dollnean" position represents the last word in the statement.

But that's just me.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

ATS Rule #1...Read the whole thread before posting.

If that is rule #1 then how did the topic change in the first place??

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join