It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on a Global Scale - will you fight or succumb.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisko...Iran and AQ want one thing, NK is assisitng...

Is this because of the wonderful relationship between the Sunni and Shia? Being informed is usually the most effective way to convince others that you're informed. Preemptively defending your own credibility in the way that you have will garner minimal success.

[edit on 9/21/2007 by Unit541]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I believe you hit the nail of the head with that Zen. Most likely scenario.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I only think that there will be a war simply because the climate of terror is dumbing down a little. Whoever is manipulting the wars, they are likely to act soon in order to keep the populations frightened. I will not fight. To fall under such ridiculous pretexts as soldiers have to 'serve their country', is ignorance to the max.
Why should I lay down my life to kill others I know nothing about. Distancing is the first rule of evil, so I see people as I see my parents or nephews, not as cannon fodder I can blame my own country's plight on.
You must discern who you want to fight yourself, crisko, but it is likely that the real evil-doers are in some bunker somewhere.
An additional point is how very silly the idea of 'converting to islam or be put to death is', as the few people that think that is acceptable are the radicals, of whom there are only a few.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Message to hard line Islamists.....

There are muslims partying at nightclubs in Sydney as I speak getting drunk, taking drugs and getting laid with pretty women.

Good luck with the conversions. You can't force your own to follow your twisted religious path, so I don't like your chances with the rest of us.

thank you , that is all.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why are people whining about his ''claims''?
He put it in skunkwords for this very reason, and yet you still complain about whether he is authentic or not?

At least if you challenge him give some comments on the topic, at least more than about how it's written.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
EDIT:
Some random advert hijacked my browser, got a double post due to this lol.

[edit on 21/9/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Fight? Stand?

Yeah, I'd only fight on our land.
That's the only way, if it comes to that, then we are already deep and I wouldn't be the only one fighting then.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The only reason we are losing "The War on Terror" is because it's not a war, it's an action on our part to seize natural resources and manipulate their prices. If it was a war against Iraq or Afganistan, we would have carpet bombed them till they didn't exist. We would have won the war within the first couple of weeks. Do you really think that Iran, Syria, Sudan, and N. Korea are going to come over here and slaughter us? Maybe, maybe if our entire military are off in 3rd world cesspools playing cop, maybe. Sorry but the fight is already started, it is our duty to stand up to the globalists, and mow them down with a machine gun if needed.

I could tell you that Bin Laden works for the CIA, you would say "show me proof" but if you can't figure it out by yourself, you are stupid.
I could tell you that the reason we invaded Iraq is to seize their oil reserves, and make sure they didn't flood the market with cheap crude driving the price of oil down. But Alan Greenspan just said it the other day.
I could tell you that the entire reason we are postureing for a war with Iran is because they are selling their oil, and big oil wants it left in the ground, but then I would be beating a dead horse.
I could tell you that the war on terror is really a war on the freedom of the people of America, but again you would need at least a 5th grade education to understand that.

Wake up man, all I can say to you is start reading.........

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have a fall out shelter that was built in the 1950's at the end of my street. Not many people know about it has tunals that link to other shelters and stretches for miles. I also have plenty of food and weapons when I climb out of my hole I'm gonna be a little pi$t.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
willing to fight?
hmm...perhaps you are on to something with this statement. All those who are willing to fight should fight - kill off each other...and then the world can have peace. (as no one else will want to raise a gun...remember, all those that did killed each other off already.)

Ah, but if we dont raise our guns and fight, a goverment will make us do what we dont want. Hmmm, not even logical - they are the minority, representing human consciousness (guess we are collectively unconscious as a whole.)

I suppose if somone is predisposed to dieing, by all means pick up a gun and fight - what for? You wont be around to see whatever it is you think your benefiting from it.

I know, I know...none of this matters what I write - you have your beliefs, and it is as it is...

Peace

dAlen

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Fight isn't an option. It's mandatory if you want to live.

It's a simple matter of fact that our country has been invaded w/the help of our Government who let these mixed breed of mutts in in the first place.

This country has turned into a cesspool of races and religions which has diluted and polluted my ideals and beliefs as a Christian and American.(Author: DCW)

I don't want may statements to sound racist in any way shape or form, but I believe God put us in our own countries for a reason.

We have too many people w/different motives ,so we will never be ONE as a whole.These other countries are Mostly all the same people and religion which all fight for the same cause.

Unfortunately there will never be racial or religous harmony but there will be a Modern day crusade and w/today's technology it will be one of biblical proportions

To answer your question. YES,I WILL FIGHT,to the death(so will my wife and children) & won't hesitate to kill whatever crosses our path which threatens our existence as an American but above all A Christian!!!!!

The Spread Of Knowledge And Education Has Taught Mankind Little In The Art Of Self Control And Even Less In Living With One Another. (Author:unknown to me)

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I suppose if somone is predisposed to dieing, by all means pick up a gun and fight - what for? You wont be around to see whatever it is you think your benefiting from it.

I agree with you. Why fight when you are going to die anyway? The way I see it, now, is that if it comes down to it, I will fight. I will fight not because I believe I can change things, but because it will probably be an interesting death, not a boring, painless one...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm ready to battle right now shoot!

Got my pokemon cards ready to go! PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!
THUNDERBOLT ATTACK!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
would i fight??

i'm taking you mean as a soldier? (opposed to fighting the political fight through protesting, etc.)

i've already served in the military, and i'm most likely too old to be put into battle.
(41)

but, the situation at hand how ever intense it could be, would probably dictate my answer on this. if it's fighting for a BS political figure, then probably not. if it's fighting for my life, then of course i would. (example on a local level like having our country breached by foreign military with cities being shut down, neighborhoods being burned, etc.)

but i wouldn't just up and join the military (again) to feel like i'm doing my part.
it would have to be on a scale that is so out of control that nothing would be normal.

[edit on 12-05-2006 by zooplancton]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
THANKS MUCH FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSES

Here's my replies to some of them:

1. I consider it an absolute fact that the globalists are engineering the homoginization of religions into one . . . that will ultimately worship the world ruler. No doubt in my mind at all.

2. Glad to see you don't think the war will be as global as I think it will be. But we shall see. I hope you are right and I"m wrong.

5. Putting their money into SPACE??? How so? &/Or what sorts of companies?

6. Hmmmm I believe other life--even humanoid form--exists elsewhere . . . whether it comes from another "spiritual" dimension pretending to be ET's from other planets or is a combo of both . . . I don't know. Plenty of charade and deception going on, imho.

7. Welll, I'd long thought of NYC as the Biblical rebuilt Babylon, too. But I'm not so sure, now. Duduman felt the USA was symbolically the Biblical Babylon to be destroyed. I'm not so sure he's absolutely right in a prophetic sense either. I can believe the rough outline of his visions/dreams about the USA . . . but I still would not be surprised to see a literal Babylon arise on the ruins of the old one as a major NWO center.

8. I think the Chinese could put any number of nukes into our ports--or have already done so--via containers--and we'd be mostly blind and clueless. But I hope you're right and I'm wrong. Certainly they are building and/or buying subs ASAP.

9. Having lived there extensively . . . and while the average older citizen respects and cares for the USA and what we have stood for . . . and while China is likely now the most Christian nation in terms of raw numbers of authentic Christians . . . the rulers would be more or less happy to sacrifice major portions of the populace to end up on top of the heap at the end of another world war--including the destruction of the USA. Their pride, power mongering personally and in behalf of the great Chinese culture are both that intense and grandiose, imho. They bragged to me about taking over Australia and this century--even millenium being the Chinese millenium--as their just due etc.

11. I think at least 3-4 USA cities will be nuked and possibly 7 or so. And with genuine nukes. The dirty bombs may well be in addition to the nukes.

12. Glad you feel that way about the schools. I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

13. The traitorous Senators are being weeded out??? Really??? What a surprise. Seems to me they are breeding, multiplying . . . in treasonousness as well as in stupidity and NWO compliance. Who is doing the weeding, in your opinion or from your sources?

15. Yeah, I think Jr B's dealings with Israel and a number of other spots have been more than troublesome . . . destructive and not very patriotic, imho . . . nor wise.

Much appreciate your kind replies. God's best to you and yours in wisdom, guidance, safety, provision.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
My answer to the question posed is found in the following quote by the legendary band Iron Maiden

"run to the hills
run for your life"

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
The only reason we are losing "The War on Terror" is because it's not a war, it's an action on our part to seize natural resources and manipulate their prices. If it was a war against Iraq or Afganistan, we would have carpet bombed them till they didn't exist. We would have won the war within the first couple of weeks. Do you really think that Iran, Syria, Sudan, and N. Korea are going to come over here and slaughter us? Maybe, maybe if our entire military are off in 3rd world cesspools playing cop, maybe. Sorry but the fight is already started, it is our duty to stand up to the globalists, and mow them down with a machine gun if needed.

You have hot the nail on the head with this statement and it is a sad fact that no many in the public arena acknowledge this.....

The strategy thats being undertaken in Iraq is making it look like things arent going aswell as they could.....which makes me think why are they continuing with this strategy?

Seems to me that invading Iraq and maintaining a scenario that vorders on civil war/unrest throughout the country might be some sort of "wierd" tactic to drag others into the arena (being Iraq), which would then be used as an excuse to start the "REAL" fighting which would involve official declarations of war, news censorship, and absolute destruction through carpet bombing.

I kinda think it'll go this way. I think Syria and Iran are being misled into thinking they have a chance in starting a fight, but that might be the trap the US is setting for them, to totally destroy any chance of a caliphate ever happening.

And like the other bloke said on page 1 (sorry, I forgot your name) about the caliphate by default through democracy in Europe and the low birth rate amongst Europeans and the higher than normal rate amongst muslims...this has to change and change now. Whatever is necessary to make this happen, send them back before they "Muslify" Europe?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If anyone brings war to our soil, I will fight. Even though we hardly recognize it at times, WE ARE THE USA! We still have Liberty. We still have the Constitution. Like said before, it's not just a fight of defense of the land , it will be a fight for the preservation of the values most of us hold dearly.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 19DCW71
Fight isn't an option. It's mandatory if you want to live.

It's a simple matter of fact that our country has been invaded w/the help of our Government who let these mixed breed of mutts in in the first place.

In speaking to the Athenians, Paul stated that God "has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings" (Acts 17:26).

We are all descendants of Adam. While we are divided between different nations and languages, we are all the same -- human beings created by the hand of God.

how dare you say other wise. how dare you say that those of mixed race are somehow inferior. it is back words thinking like yours that is inferior, and a insult to the Christian religion. shame on you. maybe you need to go back to bible school to relearn how to love instead of hate.

This country has turned into a cesspool of races and religions which has diluted and polluted my ideals and beliefs as a Christian and American.(Author: DCW)

Its the great melting pot not cesspool. A cesspool is a dirty filthy place filled with death dying and decay. The great melting pot is filled with life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. So either melt in or I hear southern Canada has a nice climate.

I don't want may statements to sound racist in any way shape or form, but I believe God put us in our own countries for a reason.

God did not put us in this country. Our ancestors came to this country to worship as they wanted to. this is not now nor will it ever Just a Christian nation.

We have too many people w/different motives ,so we will never be ONE as a whole.These other countries are Mostly all the same people and religion which all fight for the same cause.

Of course we have people with different motives, that is what America is based on. freedom to worship think and live like you want. Remember we left those other countries because they were Mostly all the same people and religion. You are totally missing the point of America and slanting it to your own one sided racist view.

Unfortunately there will never be racial or religous harmony but there will be a Modern day crusade and w/today's technology it will be one of biblical proportions

I am afraid you are correct. there will never be harmony because of backwards thinking that says you are different then me so you are inferior.

To answer your question. YES,I WILL FIGHT,to the death(so will my wife and children) & won't hesitate to kill whatever crosses our path which threatens our existence as an American but above all A Christian!!!!!

Seriously don't you get it it is attitudes like yours that invites others to come in and try to change us. judging by your skewed post You are not tolerant of differences. I find that really odd seems this nation was founded on the principal of tolerance. To not be tolerant goes against the Christian religion and the American way.

The Spread Of Knowledge And Education Has Taught Mankind Little In The Art Of Self Control And Even Less In Living With One Another. (Author:unknown to me)

I don't understand why you would even put that last line in considering you yourself are intolerant of mixed race and other religions.

So let me get this right My son and daughter who are White on my side and Hispanic on there mothers side are some how inferior because they are mixed?

Now to answer the OP. if the fight comes knocking on my door I will knock back. If the intolerant throw rocks over the border at me I will throw them back. if they leave me alone I will not go looking for a fight. I will give what I get.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Downtown 436 hit the nail on the head. I could show you proof but you're too thick headed to believe it.

Oh, and I will fight. I will always fight fascists and tyrants to protect my freedom. A bunch of goat herders and oil jockeys 5000 miles away? Meh, not too worried there buddy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join