It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on a Global Scale - will you fight or succumb.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I could say that I am related to a powerful Republican Senator, you would ask for proof - I won't give any. I could say that in my military career I worked my way up and ended up in the inner circles of intelligence, and later as a forward combat controller (just for kicks) - you would ask for proof and I wouldn't give any. I could tell you why the F-117 was shot down over Kosovo (you are all wrong), again proof - and I won't give any. I could offer insight on many things that would keep you awake at night - you would ask for proof - I won't give any. So I place this post in Skunk Works.

This post will be brief, yet concise.

As we all know, the Israelites endeavored on a daring raid into Syria at the risk of war. I strongly feel that in the coming weeks the reasoning behind the "Axis of Evil" will become apparent. But my President will not push for war with Syria, we are already losing ground as it is. Yes, losing. Iraq, Afghanistan and numerous other places that you have never heard of - we are fighting in. While Iraq only requires 12% of the military personnel currently available to my country, I could say its a safe estimate that a total of 60% are currently engaged in the War on Terror.

I will not speculate on who we will fight next, that is not the purpose of this post - but have no doubt there are others to be engaged - Iran, Sudan, Entrea - the list goes on. The purpose of this post is simple; will you fight for the life you know of?

Caliphate - we have all heard this term. If the U.S. pulls out of Iraq (doubtful; just under new management via the Democrats), Iran and Syria will leverage influence over the country; should we fail to recieve further support Afghanistan (we are losing) and Pakistan (AQ just declared war on this NUCLEAR the country) the Caliphate will be complete.

This is how close we are - those who have knowledge in regards to this long standing desire know that once the caliphate is complete, the war has just begun. If you do not convert and become Muslim, you will be put to death.

Our way of life is at stake; everything we know. I thank France for stepping up to the plate and offering to take a greater role. My British brothers across the lake know of such danger very well - yet they face the same domestic opposition that we here in the states do.

But this is it; laid out. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. Our civilization is not set in stone; we must defend it. If we don't; both the U.S. and Europe will go the way of Rome. Our fates are intertwined. The U.S. is losing - North Korea, Iran and Syria have the decked stacked.

Where do you stand?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I could say there is no country called Entrea, you would ask for proof, I won't give any.

I could say that the term "Military Intelligence" is a contradiction
in terms, you would ask for proof, I won't give any.

I could say that I read a book called "America Alone" that convinced me of the same things you are saying, written by a Canadian, you might ask for proof, I won't give any.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You win on spelling Eritrea.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by crisko]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisko
...in my military career I worked my way up and ended up in the inner circles of intelligence

That portion of your post raises a caution flag imo because in assessing the whole of your comment, you don't strike me as someone possessing the characteristics which I believe someone in such a prestigious position would have.

There are certain things which should be evident about you merely by assessing the style and structure of your writing... I don't feel you are very credible.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fweshcawfee

I am sorry if my ability to articulate is not up to you're standards. My time spent in the pre-described field was not that of a desk jockey.

You failed to answer the question - where do you stand? Or is that evident in your condescending reply?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by crisko

You have the wrong impression of what I was saying, your articulation doesn't have to be on par with a University Professor during a lecture on Nuclear Physics in order to appear credible. You could actually have projected an impression of legitimacy using only an average vocabulary and basic grammar skills.

It's your form and structure, or lack thereof that clued me in. Anyone who has held or holds a substantial intelligence position of any type would need to be adept at quickly putting forth information (written or vocal) in a clear, organized, lucid and direct manner; The ability to do so isn't optional.

I don't intend to sound rude here but your writing reflects an unfocused, rambling intellect which is hardly indicative of what I'd expect to observe in someone making such claims as you have. I feel with reasonable certainty that you are not who you say you are.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
reply to post by crisko

You have the wrong impression of what I was saying, your articulation doesn't have to be on par with a University Professor during a lecture on Nuclear Physics in order to appear credible. You could actually have projected an impression of legitimacy using only an average vocabulary and basic grammar skills.

It's your form and structure, or lack thereof that clued me in. Anyone who has held or holds a substantial intelligence position of any type would need to be adept at quickly putting forth information (written or vocal) in a clear, organized, lucid and direct manner; The ability to do so isn't optional.

I don't intend to sound rude here but your writing reflects an unfocused, rambling intellect which is hardly indicative of what I'd expect to observe in someone making such claims as you have. I feel with reasonable certainty that you are not who you say you are.

I assume you are referring to my use of ";" and "-". It's a military thing...

I could use office before I post to "fix" it all - but if there are any other operators on these forums - well they get it.

Aside from that, I miss your point. Iran and AQ want one thing, NK is assisitng. The U.S. is, for the most part alone in this fight and losing. The support of Europe is needed.

Not sure what you arte looking for.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by crisko

When reading the first few lines of your post, I felt strongly convinced in my 'gut' that you were authentic.

I believe you.

Yes, I'm quite willing to fight. Though I'm also willing to die however God would ask of me.

Some questions for you from all you know--and or your sources if workable . . .

1. Are the globalist puppet masters planning to use the Jihadi's to destroy all other religions first . . . and then destroy the Jihadi's so that the world ruler can be worshipped as God as Biblically predicted . . . or is there some other flexible scenario or set of scenarios afoot with all that?

2. Are you expecting a global war within 6 months or 12 months or approximately when?

3. Do you have info on Ron Brown, Vince Foster and their deaths that you might share? How about Flight 800?

4. Given all that's ahead . . . where are you going to live and what is your stance going to be?

5. Where are the folks in the know putting their money these days?

6. Will the so called ET's be cast in good-cop/bad-cop roles toward coercing the globe into a global government . . . or how do you see their participation with the puppet masters?

7. Some insist that historical Babylon will hose a new global government center--at least a global financial center, if not political center. Some think that's why our largest embassy etc. is now in that region. What's your understanding on such issues?

8. How . . . cooperative, complicit are the Chinese with the Mexicans NOW. How likely do you see it that China will invade the West Coast and through Mexico with Russia on the East Coast and through Canada? How soon?

9. Do you expect nukes from Cuba, Venezuela in addition to subs off our coasts?

10. Do you have any info, insights into John Lear's major assertions?

11. Are you expecting 7 cities in the USA to be nuked? More? What then?

12. Are you expecting schools to be attacked; students as hostage; blown up?

13. Have you ever read Dimitru Duduman's visions & dreams online? If so, how accurate do they jive with what you know?

www.whatsaiththescripture.com...

14. What percent of the US Senate is already in the hands of traitorous globalists?

15. Some say Jr B is as much of a globalist as SR B. Others, that he's trying to delay things as much as he can and still stay alive. What's your perspective on that?

16. What have you heard about 2012?

Happy to give you an email addy if you'd rather respond that way to some of the above. Just let me know by U2U, please.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fweshcawfee

I think you're wrong.

Have been in a very high security communications role reading masses of such documents.

There is a wide range of such variables as one would expect with a significant range of diverse personalities, skills and tendencies involved.

I find his writing well within the norms for such docs.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Even though I think this will never ever happen yes I would fight.The real problems are with allies of the countries you mentioned in your original post.

I do not believe terrorists could ever take out the U.S. military,but if somehow they did of course I would fight.

I am from America after all.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I assume you are referring to my use of ";" and "-". It's a military thing...

That is hardly what I was referring to.

And Bo, thank you for providing a glorious representation of how unobservant and gullible the average person is. Why oh why do I waste my time with some of you people... sheer boredom I suppose.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

...in my military career I worked my way up and ended up in the inner circles of intelligence

That portion of your post raises a caution flag imo because in assessing the whole of your comment, you don't strike me as someone possessing the characteristics which I believe someone in such a prestigious position would have.

There are certain things which should be evident about you merely by assessing the style and structure of your writing... I don't feel you are very credible.

I would have to agree. The first thing I thought while reading this is how could they have all that experience when they sound like a 15 year old boy. -- no offense to op. just making an observation.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by crisko

Evidently you'll need to ignore the bad jr shrinks on this thread.

As so often seems to happen these days . . . those convinced they are better shrinks than the shrinks come out of the woodwork to 'psychout' the OP and list all the reasons why the original post can't possibly be true.

It usually seems to me that they strain at gnats and swallow camels. Sometimes they make valid points but mostly seem to get into p*ssing contests over minute details of little consequence.

But then, I suspect you know all that.

Thanks for your post. I hope to hear from you.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

BO - My replies are:

1. Destruction of religion compatible to Western values i not desired. Muslims, as a majority are compatible with Western standards.

2. I expect a war before 2009. It will be a localized; global war. By that I mean many of the world's countries will be involved - contained in the middle east; possibly extending to Eastern Europe.

3. I have no information in regards to this query.

4. I will live as I currently do - however I am debt free.

5. Space (no, really)

6. While I am aware of life beyond our planet, it is limited to our solar system and only exists at the bacteria level.

7. New York is our Babylon - and like Babylon; Muslims destroyed the Tower(s)

8. This would make for a good Novel; but far from the truth. Most people point to U.S. debt to China (which we have the reserves to pay for) as a source of fear. China will end up being our greatest ally in any fight as long as we support agendas internal to them.

9. The only country capable of placing nukes off the U.S. coast is Russia. Any attempts at something of this nature would result in heavy and rapid militarization of Eastern Europe as a response.

10. I am not familiar with his works.

11. I expect a dirty bomb to go off in a major city; but not nuked.

12. No.

13. Again, no.

14. I can't answer that with any level of detail - but they are being weeded out.

15. I do feel he has certain countries pegged dead on; the issue at hand is how he as handled them.

16. 2012? I have heard lots. I believe in none of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

My point exactly, although I was going at it in a little less confrontational form.
I do agree with the op that we are in a battle of civilizations and that ultimately it's them or us, I don't however believe that he's some "Mr. Spook" who has any more information than the average person. I mean, why make all kinds of claims and immediately state that you aren't going to back them. Surely the OP doesn't think that baseless claims of being part of some agency will lend credence to his post without proof. Anywho......

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten

I would have to agree. The first thing I thought while reading this is how could they have all that experience when they sound like a 15 year old boy. -- no offense to op. just making an observation.

No offense taken - however inappropriate. I know thinking for yourself may be scary - but where do you stand? Or are you just here to insult people?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

You are right, and I want to make this clear - I DO NOT KNOW MORE THAN YOU. I just know what happens if we cut and run. We all do. The info is there.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Zenagain

You are right, and I want to make this clear - I DO NOT KNOW MORE THAN YOU. I just know what happens if we cut and run. We all do. The info is there.

Yes, eventually (20-50 year time frame), the combination of European sub replacement birth rates coupled with unchecked immigration and the higher than normal Muslim birthrate equals a Muslim majority in most European countries that use the very tenets of Democracy itself to put into affect Sharia thereby causing Europe to become part of the Caliphate by default. (Man that's a long sentence)

The increasingly isolated United States will eventually be forced to fall back to nuclear strikes to check the spread of militant Islam thereby starting the war to end all wars. Bang, we're all dead.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Very true. The U.K. and France are beginning to see this. But I must stress, most Muslims do not fit the Fox News description. I am not worried about the gentleman who tailors my pants.

However, should the caliphate come to pass; and there is a good chance it can - well I prefer to not think about the outcome.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
IMO i would fight.

Now that I'm thinking about this..since your claims in the beginning of the post, of all your "coulds", isn't it a possibility you "could" just be coming on here to start a thread to encite anxiety and paranoia? Well, I suppse that's why you posted in Skunk Works
Just doesn't make sense to me. If you know all this, why not go to a bigger medi..oh, right. Controlled. My bad. Your post is interesting to read, although I will take it with a few grains of salt and a keen eye

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join