It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sister Lucia of Fatima Who Died Recently was not the Real Sister Lucia: Compelling Evidence!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
STM
One thing I found interesting about Garabandal was that Padro Pio believed that what happened there was from God and not the Devil... like the Church does.

Yet, apparently, even though Pio is now on his way toward sainthood, the Church still refuses to approve of those warnings and prophesies given by BVM to the seers of Garandabal.

I think the seers were warned not to go into the convent because they knew that they would be shut off from the world where the Church would have complete control over those messages they received from BVM -- and who knows? maybe they even knew that their lives would be in danger.
I mean, look at the information we have now about Sister Lucia. Supposing Padre Pio or someone else told them that Lucia has been replaced by an imposter? Supposing a lot of church clerics in Rome know all about this.. that it's common knowledge to insiders of the church? So I'm sure if the Garandabal seers knew about this, I'm sure this is one reason why they didn't become nuns.
The funny thing is, Conchita ended up marrying a divorced man. This means that she cannot receive holy communion -- and that's pretty amazing for someone who's a BVM seer.
All in all, I find Garandabal very fascinating because there were so many paranormal events that happened during those days the apparition appeared where a lot of it was photographed. This is what makes it so much more believable.
And there are many out there who have written books on the Warnings -- fascination material.

Anyway, I want to read up more on that information about that one pope in the modern era who also was supposedly replaced with an impostor. In that case, researchers are saying that that pope was poisoned. He had only been Pope for a few months or so before he died. Can't recall his name but I think he came before Pope Paul back in the early 60's.
So maybe Sister Lucia was poisoned too -- sometime around 1960. Because of this new information I've posted in this thread, I think it's quite possible to consider that maybe that one pope was poisoned/killed after all!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well some say that the woman that rides the beast in Revelations is the Catholic church because the church has become tainted and corrupt. So maybe that was the Warning is for people to turn their backs to the church.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What gets me about the third secret is - what was released doesn't sound anything like the comments that was made about it by people like Pope John Paul, prior to the actual release.

Just off the top of my head:

1. Sea would turn to foam (implying something catastrophic)
2. Disasters hurled upon us one after another, hour after hour.
3. Whatever it was/is - is so horrid all churches would be filled to capacity with people praying.

Of course this is just my take on it - but my conclusion was, what was released is not even similar to what was actually heard and that from reading between the lines - that this awful disaster.... would basically wipe out the U.S..

As far as the photos being two different people - to me the chin is very problematic. I know ears and noses keep growing as we age but the chin?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
The reason I brought up that was because it was suppose to be a Warning. Why would the attempted assassination be some final warning from God to straighten up?

Ward, for the life of me, I've never really understood the Vatican's interpretation of what they say is the 3rd Secret of Fatima -- the one they released to the public.

But here are the facts.
The bullet from the Turkish assassin just missed Pope John Paul's heart -- so the Church considers that a Miracle. And since it happened on the 50th anniversary of Fatima, the Church believes that the Bless Virgin Mary intervened that day to save the Popes life.

So because of all of the above, the Pope decided to release to the public the 3rd Secret of Fatima -- but they only released one part of it ... not all of it. And the part that they did release to the public is only a biased interpretation of that part -- that interpretation connects that assassination attempt to 'man in the white robe walking up the hill.... and so on... who they interpret as being the pope.

The fact that the Pope survived the attempt was a sign to them that that 3rd Secret part that they released to the public is to be understood as a warning -- it was a warning to Pope John Paul that an attempt would be made on his life. They didn't see understand that part of the 3rd Secret until after the assassination attempt was made. But this is how they are looking at it. And because the attempt was made on the 50th anniversary of Fatima, for them, strengthens their interpretation of that part. They do not believe that it was just a coincidence that the Pope's life was threatened that day.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Now I heard a pope fainted when he read one of the secrets. Which secret was it and which pope?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

As far as the photos being two different people - to me the chin is very problematic. I know ears and noses keep growing as we age but the chin?

The teeth too. Lucia 2, the imposter's teeth are small and even with real gums. On that 2 Lucy's? link, they show photo's where the imposters gums are swollen due to gum problems. So this alone indicates that they are not false teeth. Those are her real teeth and at any rate, -- why would anyone get a set of short teeth like with a lot of gum showing as dentures? Lol.... those are her real teeth. But the real Lucia's teeth are very long and very uneven.. her photo's show that very clearly.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Pardon my cynicism here, but maybe the 3rd Secret is that there is no secret. Maybe it's something invented to keep Catholics in line.
Much in the same way as the Cold War was kept going to keep us scared.

I was born and raised Catholic and now have a healthy distrust of the Church.
For a few reasons, historical and current.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
Now I heard a pope fainted when he read one of the secrets. Which secret was it and which pope?

A newly appointed pope sometime before 1960 read over the Secret and supposedly fainted. According to a few sources, they think he did that because there was something in the secret that implied that one of the upcoming popes was going to be the anti-christ. So apparently that pope thought maybe he was THAT POPE... so (thud).

I can't recall his name.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

John XXIII? That's the only one I can think of. I think Pius XII was around for a few years before that time
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

I don't know because if that was the case then they would come out with some horrid event. I mean during the middle ages they scared the hell out of the masses with excommucation which would lead to hell. The paintings from that era shows hell as a very unpleasant place to say the least.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yeah I have heard of the last pope being a false pope. Some think that the next pope is the anti-pope I think is what they call him.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Well, but the thought that it was The End of the World foretold would keep lots of Catholics in feear, methinks.

But before I am guilty of getting this thread off-topic, why would Sr Lucia be replaced?
Either she died, or she no longer wanted to go along with the Secret-Keeping.

This is a great find, BTW, Palasheea, there seems to be no way those two women are one and the same.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Pardon my cynicism here, but maybe the 3rd Secret is that there is no secret. Maybe it's something invented to keep Catholics in line.
Much in the same way as the Cold War was kept going to keep us scared.

I was born and raised Catholic and now have a healthy distrust of the Church.
For a few reasons, historical and current.

I need to research on this. Since 1917 Lucia said there were 3 Secrets, yet, it gets really confusing when she told the first 2 secrets to the Pope -- but we do have records when those secrets were released to the public. But my question is, were those secrets given to the Pope before the events or after the events that they supposedly prophesied. The reason why Fatima is such a big deal is because of those first 2 secrets and that they correctly predicted some things that happened just prior to WW11 which the BVM said would indicate that another war was imminent.

However, the information about the 3rd secret and when it was finally sent to the Pope is confusing -- I need to look that up again. But I just read last night that the pope was to release that information about it to the public either at the time or just before Lucia's death -- or in 1960, which ever came first. These were the instructions that BVM gave to Lucia concerning that Secret.
But as we already know, 1960 came and went and still no news on what that 3rd Secret was.
In 1958, the Vatican ruled that she was not to have any more visitors to her convent -- this included even her family members. So why did they do that? Was it because it was getting close to when the 3rd Secret was to be released? Sounds like it.
But there are outside clergy members and friends who last saw her in 1958 where there are records of those visits too... describe Lucia exactly as she appears in those 1947 photo's I've posted in this thread -- crooked teeth and all... so go figure. Those were the last visits she received from outsiders for many, many years to come. She was completely cut off from the outside world.

Then in 1967, Sister Lucia emerges for one day from her seclusion and does a photo-op with Pope Paul. But as we seen in those photo's in this thread, we are seeing an entirely different person than the one who retreated into that monastery back in 1958. Here it's only less than 10 years later but as we can see, the Sister Lucia presented to the public in 1967 does not look anything like the Sister Lucia we knew from those 1947 photographs. The reason why is because the Vatican replace her with an impostor.

Did the real Sister Lucia balk at the Pope not releasing the 3rd Secret in 1960?
If so, how did they keep her silent?
But whatever the case may be, the Vatican replaced her with an impostor for public viewing.

Talk about conspiracy's, this one takes the cake!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
reply to post by Palasheea

John XXIII? That's the only one I can think of. I think Pius XII was around for a few years before that time
en.wikipedia.org...

I think it was Pius. But I'll check again on that.

Just checked Pope John XXIII fainted

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Interesting, sure looks like 2 different women, just thought Id point out something about the teeth, some people get fake teeth when their old, because their teeth have fallen out, except for that everything seems different.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I went to Catholic School and have heard the following.....

The first Pope was named Peter and the last Pope before the anti-christ and the end of the world would be named Peter also.

6 days after the third secret was revealed the world would start to come to an end. I don't recall that the end would actually take place just that it would "start"

Pope John Paul the 1st is the one that was only a pope for a very short times (month) and died suddenly. It was said years later during conspiracy theories that he was poisoned, because he wanted to make "radical" changes to the church. What those changes were have never been released, but speculation was priests being able to marry and women priests.

As far as Sister Lucia's pictures, definetly two different people. I've always thought when I saw the pictures of her as a young child, and as a young nun, that she always looked angry. The 2nd Lucia looks like she should be jumping rope in a school yard and would have a great time doing it.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just found a really good site that does alot of comparisions between the First Sister Lucia and the second, along with all of the differences in the 3rd secret

Source

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Is there any word about any of Lucia's friends/relatives coming out and saying that the Lucia that emerged from the convent was an impostor?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Thanks cw034! Will check up on that conspiracy theory about Pope John Paul the first. I think I recall Malachai Martin raising a big stink about that in a review on one of his books but never took it seriously.... now I'm of a different frame of mind where maybe we need to look over all of that again. You know? It's this inconceivable stuff that's just to 'out there' that's so easy to shrug off as 'crazy stuff'. But then when we run into information that's giving us hard core visual proof, as in the case of these photo comparisons of the before and after Lucia -- it's stuff like this where we can honestly say that our day of reckoning has finally arrived.
And just like from that movie Network -- I'm saying.... um.. lol, can't remember but uh.. anyway, I'm SICK OF THIS STUFF! What the heck is going on here???
Shoot!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. Kudos.

Though I'm not Catholic I am Portuguese and must say - this theory never even crossed my mind! As a matter in fact when I saw this thread's title I thought I was in for a huge load of... unfounded speculation. However, that chin profile is a hard one to ignore.

As for the reason why an imposter would be placed in her place let me just throw in this scennario. It is not based on the prophecy itself but on the money it generates instead:

- Fatima is a huge money-maker for the Vatican. Actually... many christians would probably even describe it as a shameless spectacle of misguided faith completely opposite to the message of Christ.

- What if Sister Lucia at some point got angry at the way Fatima was being greedly used to guide the wallets of the believers instead of their faith? Imagine she condemned it and wanted to speak publically about it. The Vatican then might find themselves in the temptation to protect the funds that come from Fatima.

- Why bother to keep an imposter in her place? Well that Third Secret mistery kept a lot of believers on their toes this whole time. Makes that nice money-maker all the more effective?

- The Vatican and the Pope don't even need to believe the Fatima Secrets. Maybe at heart the higher hierarchy of the CC thinks Lucia and her siblings were just some crazy kids. Still... all that money and belief they generate - hard to say no to that. They may just feel that promoting them will give them the funds to do then do their thing.

To conclude - I don't know if Sister Lucia was enlightenned or just plain crazy. I don't think I am wise enough to either believe her or not. But I do feel in all of this that in all situations...

1- whether the church believes this third secret and is still hiding it...
2- whether the church is telling the truth and what they revealed really was the third secret...
3- whether the church doesn't believe it, thinks those three kids simply had a huge imagination but welcomes the money they brought/bring in...

... they'd most likely still promote Fatima as much as they could and rip the profits, I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join