It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you talk to others about ATS?????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
hmmm... most people choose not to listen, they prefer their version of truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

well yes. But you'd be suprised how many people come up to the counter to complain, which provides me more than enough reason to say "hey check this out, I was reading on this forum about..." and once I finish, a lot of them agree and ask what forum i was referring to. Doesn't mean most of them listen, I'll admit im kind of picky on who i discuss stuff like 911 and the like with. They just think they have no outlet on which to voice their opinion without getting a boot to their butt or whatever. Kind of suprising.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is always the issue that the majority of the population is asleep and we need to help them to see the truth. Wearing an ATS shirt is another way of getting more people involved, making the "truth movement" bigger. Yes it may be considered free advertising of this website but isn't that the purpose anway, to grow the website and make more people aware?

I just don't see the purpose of the argument.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by annestacey

If you make too many people aware, you can no longer walk around claiming that the majority is unaware

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I absolutley do... though I am often held in contept for it.
Sheeple will be sheeple. I had a conversation with my college professor about it, and gave him a DVD on the NAU... i dunno if he has joined yet, but i know he's been lurking. We discussed ATS in class one night too.

Love this place, no matter what the rest may say!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yep, just last week i told a few folks at college and a good friend of mine a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately people i know need a while b4 they do anything so i'll alert all yall when they sign up!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
[edit on 17-9-2007 by Berry0107]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
[[
quote]Originally posted by kleverone
I was just curious to know if anyone else talks about ATS as much as I do? I find it coming up alot in conversations lately. I am on Vacation in Illinios right now and have been wearing my ATS shirt alot and people have been asking about it. I guess I was just curious to know if anyone else felt the need to plug ATS on a daily basis?

[-----------------------

In a word, no, it doesn't fit into the paradigm of most people I know and work with.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nope...my Hungarian isnt that good, nor do most of the people know enough english to come here to read and participate in the forums. - Im in the land of the magyars

peace

dAlen

[edit on 17-9-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have mentioned it to a very select few. I have found that most people are not willing and/or do not have the ability of wrapping their minds around some of the things discussed on this site.

I love the ideas and information found on ATS.

As for the T-shirts. I would like to see one with a big skull on the back with a caption under it reading " ATS Augmenting craniums around the world for over ten years ". Hell, just give me the skull. I'd buy it.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by assassini

this is kinda off-topic, but i agree - there should be more varieties to choose from. I'd buy em!! I wanna get me the golf shirt for now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join