It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you talk to others about ATS?????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I was just curious to know if anyone else talks about ATS as much as I do? I find it coming up alot in conversations lately. I am on Vacation in Illinios right now and have been wearing my ATS shirt alot and people have been asking about it. I guess I was just curious to know if anyone else felt the need to plug ATS on a daily basis?

Oh and in case you didn't know you can get all kinds of cool ATS stuff in the Gear Store

[edit on 13-9-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Yeah, I talk to people about it. But they usually label me a Conspiracy theorist because of the topics on here. I do have one person though who is about to join...There is always hope! ATS is the best!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
No, I don't. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76

But they usually label me a Conspiracy theorist because of the topics on here.

You say that as if its a bad thing?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Don't be sorry, I guess I just love me some ATS. Now I'm wondering if I talk too much about it...........Nah, ATS rules!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You know Kleverone, Iam on here daily...and have been for months now.The reason being that the people on here are the only people I can talk to about most subjects discussed on ATS.To all who know me in real life,they would probably try to have me commited for discussing conspiracies. Just too much BAA BAA around where I live.I do try to bring up topics...then tell where I got the info...I get the response..."Oh here we go again.." So I give up.You can't change the minds of everyone.Perhaps I need a shirt too. HEY ZEDD!!!! Any word on those sexy tees for me and GENERAL EYES????Seriously, I would buy a dozen. Model them too.
Sorry, but I said I would bug Zedd every chance I got.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yeah I do occassionally, but I try not to ramble on too much to people about it.
That makes it sound like some sort of religous belief

Some of my friends just laugh, some are pretty much confused and don't understand but there are one or two who I can have a good debate with, usually at about 2am, in the pub, near the end of a good session

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Nope, I find it a wast of time. It's beyond most people I meet.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

You say that as if its a bad thing?

oh,oops didn't mean that...
I love being labeled that...Lets me know I am doing my job as a conspirator...lol

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Yeah I do occassionally, but I try not to ramble on too much to people about it.
That makes it sound like some sort of religous belief

I feel ya there, that is why I got the shirt, I usally just point to it and say "Please direct all questions here"
I also make sure to point out the great thread in PTS and BTS as well. We can have normal discussions here at the AboveNetwork as well

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yes, I always do.

When speaking to other conspiracy theorist, I get them to come here.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I keep it to myself actually. like a private hobby of mine.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Nope, I find it a wast of time. It's beyond most people I meet.

It's beyond most people I meet as well, that is why I feel the need to explain things to them in a way they may be sligtly easier to comprehend. I find the Ohare UFO strory generally gets them interested and I go from there

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Do I talk about ATS to others?

Yup, daily. Topics will come up, via newspaper, internet, etc. It's news to my coworkers. Sorry man, been there, done that, yesterday. It's been discussed already. "Huh? Where?" "ATS baby."

Our members ARE the best. And they bring great stuff to the table. Thanks guys. It makes it easier to discuss current events with those that haven't even thought about what they've read yet.

It's like bringing a gun to a knife fight.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Suprisingly I have found people most receptive to NWO and the whole middle east sujects.
Some of my friends who I thought would have no interest have actually gone home and looked up these subjects. None yet have signed up, but I persevere.
Others like the amount of anonymity allowed.

As for the t-shirt, I doubt they do them in my size or by Paul & Shark, Stone Island or Ben Sherman etc,

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
It's like bringing a gun to a knife fight.

Hell Yeaaah!!

That should be the new ATS slogan;

AboveTopSecret: It's like bringing a gun to a knife fight

Reckon SkepticOverlord will like it ??

[edit on 13-9-2007 by infinite]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thats the way I think of it to.

[edit on 13/9/2007 by enjoies05]

apc

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I only do if it's someone I know wouldn't be able to figure out who I am. I wouldn't want them thinking I actually hold half the positions I argue from on here. That would totally take the fun out of it.

I'd actually wager a significant number of users share the same condition, but perhaps not the same motivation.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This little light of mine..I'm gonna let it shine

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I will mention it casually if certain subjects come up in conversation, like "Oh, there's a good discussion going on about that at ATS." Then they say, "What's that?"

And so it begins.

I keep it away from co-workers, however.

I have been lurking here a long, long time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join