It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I certainly wouldn't be shedding too many tears if we did bomb them, even with nuclear weapons.

Wow.

I'm certainly no weeping heart, but if a deliberate nuclear attack by your own country doesn't do it, just what would it take to get you to cry???

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowItAll

So you're saying that there's nothing to the decoding stuff, Mr. KnowItAll?
OK Then. I'll just focus on all the intelligent hypothesis coming forth in
this thread. ATS members will definitely be given a special place in
history for something..not yet sure what that legacy will be though..LOL.
-cwm

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

I don't believe for one minute that the USA will attack unilaterally. We will
obtain a "green light" from the United Nations, just like we did for both of
the Iraq wars. Only a direct attack on the U.S. (by any country) would
pre-empt obtaining U.N. authorization, in my common-sense opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
the questions we should be asking are,

!) what would it take to drum up support for a war with Iran.

2) Has the bush administration got the balls to pull it off.

Given the current mood towards The Iraq war effort, there is no chance they have support for any kind of military action against Iran. They know this better than any of us.

No amount of flashy " IRAN NUKE WARNING " intros from Fox news will persuade the American people to support such a venture.

At the moment im not worried about America bombing Iran Im worried about what the pretext for action will be.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Are you saying that you're worried/concerned that the U.S. may
make up evidence, or (god-forbid) attack it's own people and
say that Iran was behind it?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Those poor techs down there will be turned to jelly from the concussions. I unserstand from the prior testing of those cruise missles (without nukes) in Alaska that they did not bore all the way thru, and quite a bit of dirt was kicked up..will nuking affect that entire region with the fallout?
Are we baiting the Iranians to do a pre-emptive on us with all these signals, much as in the Gulf of Tonkin situation in Vietnam? Afterwards, are we going to have to "rebuild" in Iran as we are doing in Iraq at our expense? Perhaps it is better to rebuild "over there" than have to "over here" . I don't subscribe to the theory that the gov. would do that over here to trigger a response , but an accident to a carrier "over "there "might do the trick. This is all pure speculation. of course, before I turn the lights out and say good night.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

Are you saying that you're worried/concerned that the U.S. may
make up evidence, or (god-forbid) attack it's own people and
say that Iran was behind it?

History has a nasty habit of repeating itself. Other than the above happening can anybody come up with a more likely path to attacking Iran, given the current political climate.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
First let me say I am and have always been against the Iraq false war. If Iran is really helping the insurgents in Iraq then they have opened themselves up for a counter attack by the US. If we are moving nukes around it maybe only as a counter to use if Iran decides to use its chemical stockpile when and if the US does begin to Bomb Iran.

There is no way the movement of those nukes was an accident. If so, then no one in that chain of command should avoid a jail sentence.

The mistake GWB made was in invading Iraq instead of just bombing them into submission. I hope if we do fight Iran we just bomb its military and government and no invasion or occupation.

I do think this fight will be fought though I wish we could resolve this centuries old conflict without more death.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Any nuclear war will escalate into something that will destroy this planet. Once one is detonated then everyone is going to use them to get rid of the nations they have been fighting for years.

Sorry to burst this particular bubble but a nuclear war ( even one including all nuclear weapons field detonated at ground level) is NOT going to end life on Earth or even Human life on Earth. It's a nice strategy to convince some nations not to try and survive but it's never been true as massive civil defenses in some European countries and especially Russia proves.

They are a deterrent, no-one would use one because then the worlds going to stop. No petty territory, religious or economic war could justify destroying the planet.

Sorry for ruining it for you...

Stellar

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sorry i missed the name princeofpeace i think it was, who posted on the last page.

You're exactly right.

I know this site has the whole "deny ignorance" slogan thing.

But faaaaaar to many people on here get over excited and jump to conclusions that suit their "oh my god the government's hiding a huge conspiracy involving nukes!" mentalities.

Sometimes you need to look into these things more and not shout Nuclear War at the top of your voices.

[edit on 12/9/07 by Liamoville]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You can't just kill people, to see if you can get away with it. I'm not down with this bombing stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
Sorry to burst this particular bubble but a nuclear war ( even one including all nuclear weapons field detonated at ground level) is NOT going to end life on Earth or even Human life on Earth.

Yes, right.

There have already been well over 2,200 nuclear bombs exploded and the Earth is still here.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well, I think it's a little like those movies when 6 people in a room all have guns pointed at each other. Either no one will die, or they all will. I don't think everyone wants to die, here.

Also, NO ONE in the US is going to buy any reason to attack Iran even with a pocket knife. There a re a lot of seemingly unstable people in charge around the world right now, US included, and we have to get the more reasonable people to get involved...if possible.

If Bush worked for a company and did the things he did, the employees and or stockholders would have him removed. He does NOT make decisions with the country's best interest. I don't think "we" would let him take us into another pointless war. I think he may look out his window and see US tanks pointed at him.

If all these "rulers" want a war, get them all in the same room and they can fight it out.

There's nothing "wrong" with Iraqis, Iranians, Americans, etc. it's the people in charge that are the problem. They are forcing their opinions, whether it be religion or way of life (democracy) on each other.

OK. I'm rambling...I know these views are cliches, but there you have it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
On topic.I don't think the U.S is dumb enough to use a nuke on Iran.Could this all just be to make Iran think what were thinking right now?OH S$*& lol

Yes, that's exactly what's happening and I'm surprised more people on ATS don't realize that. We are trying to provoke them into striking first. Then we can be "justified" in our retaliatory actions against them. It's a scary thing, but that's what is happening. It explains why we are pulling out nukes... trying to scare Iran. It explains why we are setting up bases along the border... trying to scare Iran. The list goes on and on, but it should be obvious that we are trying to provoke them into striking first.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

I'm telling you now for a #ing fact, no one will launch a nuclear missile/bomb whateve, it categorically will not happen. No ones stupid enough. Dont mistake people's Villainous Threats for stupidity.
Do you have to write with such vile words? Done mess with me. I'm telling you right now.
A word to the wise.
You can disagree but you dont treat me like a piece of crap. You got that?

Thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Djonsto77,

There have already been well over 2,200 nuclear bombs exploded and the Earth is still here.

First of all only two of those nukes were used in actual war.

Most of the nukes that have already been detonated were babies compaired todays nukes. And all of those were not set off at once.

This is very important because a nuclear cloud certainly would end life on earth.If your lucky enough to survivie all the blasts from the nukes in the first place.

They even had it on ABC 7 ways the world could end.Let there be no doubt a nuclear war could and most likely would kill everything.Including plants.

I also just found this Us warships heading back to the Gulf.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I doubt Bush is planning a nuclear strike on Iran.

On the other hand, he has stated his willingness in the past to use low-yield 'bunker buster' nukes, I don't think there's enough evidence at this point to believe the nukes that flew over the US are on their way to Iran.

What i really want to know is who leaked the information about the incident. I heard someone earlier say that the military wouldn't normally run and tell the press that they screwed up, especially with nuclear warheads....

Another thing to keep in mind is that Bush has a primetime address to the nation tomorrow night. Maybe he's going to use it to 'drop the bomb' that airstrikes are commencing on Iran.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
just imagine:
you dont want to get shot by someone who isn't having a gun. this guy just buys some lead, metal and a pipe.
you wait in front of the store and when he leaves you shoot him.
never allow anyone THINK about having what you have!

the same but big picture: you nuke someone who does not even has a nuklear power plant..
thats the way it is.. if you don't do what daddy tells you - he kills you!

[edit on 12/9/2007 by rxnnxs]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

That would surely start WW3.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My point is any stike on Iran will lead to bad bad news.They have some powerfull friends.

Also just foundAmb Corcker,and General Petraeus talking about Iran,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join