It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Those nukes were never lost. Cant happen. I dont care what the conspiracy is, the USAF is lying. My guess is a story leaked in town from ground crew and the USAF made up the lost story. Nukes getting mounted on the wings of a B-52 will get people talking. Men tell wives, wives tell girlfriends, and so on. So where are they headed. Probably getting a new shell to blast through concrete and destroy Irans nuke program. A month or so from now it will be a very diffrent world. All this # is keeping us from the real news that the polar ice cap will be gone in 25 years. Spin and lies.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

Time to stock up on the canned foods.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

First, if nukes were being moved to Iran they wouldn't need to do it in such an odd fashion to leak out the fact we were sending nukes there. Second, Iran as well as everyone else, knows we have nukes its no secret. Third.... what do we gain from "intimidating" Iran? What are our demands exactly? Is there anything Iran can do other than just give us their oil to keep us from attacking. Iran is another bull# war just like Iraq. They have never hurt us but yet we say "Oh Duh they are gonna hurt us.. bush saiders so.. we better go hurt em DUH." THAT sounds familiar and we all see how it worked out there. Its getting ridiculous.

Where does this end? Syria.. maybe Pakistan, Saudi Arabia (you know the country of all the 911 hijackers). Are we going to invade everyone? Gee that sounds familiar.. oh yea Hitler.. and guess what, he convinced his whole country it was for the best and necessary too. Good lord people.

If we cared about our security our borders wouldn't be a joke. We would attack REAL threats.. you know North Korea. They ones that ALREADY HAVE nukes and have said they will use em on us. Duh? # does nobody get this? WTF.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Shug, Intimidation has many many benefits.In this case we are using it to try to avoid a war and have get them to stop enriching Uranium(wich we all know they won't.

And ya it's no secret the U.S has nukes whats you point?It's one thing having nukes,It's completely different to move those nukes closer to advisary you have been announcing war plans against.Thats a big big difference.

I think it is for intimidation because we cannot be dumb enough to actually do such a thing,but i also think we would use them if there is a strong showing of support for Iran.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
No worries. Alex Jones isnt.

infowars.net...

He doesnt mention the missing nuke, but he does say that BUSHCO wouldnt be so obvious. I tend to think otherwise. Proper enslavement follows outrage.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This is very much Bush's style. He's doing it the cowboy way.

Silo, I'm from New York too. I'm also a liberal...But there's something about this intimidation thing that I like. People need to know that the US doesn't mess around. Iran forgot who it was dealing with.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Also, this might explain why North Korea all of a sudden decided to give up its nuclear program. They might have been silently warned. All of the great nations might be in on this one if what you think is true is true.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Wow. That's really bad.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
If Iran is nuked, the world will end.

I had no idea that all world leaders and elite were suicidal. Must be an epidemic? :shk:

Perhaps you can tell me what they have to gain by losing all their wealth and control? The same wealth and control they have been working so hard to get over the past century?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I think it was supposed to be that these nukes be secretly sent to Iraq and "accidentally" used there.

I think that's the first post of sense in this thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Tha Hal Turner guy is the biggest racist on the radio. He is such a racist, it makes me want to vomit.
*removed offensive image*

I know he is trying dig up information about the missing nukes, but he is so disgusting in how he regards the human race. If I ever met him in public, Id make sure he couldnt breed with anyone.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory \
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 12-9-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Maybe they are trying to do to Iraq what they did to Japan. I've been hearing a lot of comparisons between 9/11 and Pearl Harbor on conservative talk radio lately.

The formula is:

1) Use a small nuke on the country, bringing in to its knees.
2) Help a forever traumatized country rebuild.
3) Reap the economic rewards when the country becomes your friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by SteveR

Maybe they are trying to do to Iraq what they did to Japan. I've been hearing a lot of comparisons between 9/11 and Pearl Harbor on conservative talk radio lately.

The formula is:

1) Use a small nuke on the country, bringing in to its knees.
2) Help a forever traumatized country rebuild.
3) Reap the economic rewards when the country becomes your friend.

Do you know anything about WWII and why those nukes were used? Don't be so simplistic for it is not that simple. US invasion in Japan would have cost a million service men and 10s of millions of Japanese. Iran is nowhere close to that. We can bring that country to its knees in a week, and that is something that was impossible during WWII. Our firebombing of 60 cities was a hell of a lot worse than those two nukes but the firebombing would not force them to surrender. Nukes are actually obsolete if you want to use them tactical, and so we will never see a nuke used tactical again. Everything we develop these days is geared towards very precise strikes.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

This is very much Bush's style. He's doing it the cowboy way.

Silo, I'm from New York too. I'm also a liberal...But there's something about this intimidation thing that I like. People need to know that the US doesn't mess around. Iran forgot who it was dealing with.

I agree about using intimidation as a tactic,I just hope it does not go farther than that but I fear it will.And when they day come I''l be the first mofo getting whatever else supplies I need.

I think Iran is the begining of the snowball.As the war with Iran continues it will slowly grow bigger and bigger.Wether nukes are used or not.

pluckynoonez,

awsome find i have not read that yet.Hrrm something fishy with that.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I thought I jsut heard that Iran passed the inspections and are considered not a threat.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I think it was supposed to be that these nukes be secretly sent to Iraq and "accidentally" used there.

I think that's the first post of sense in this thread.

Lol they are not going to use a nuke in Iraq,get real man.They may be chilling at a base in iraq but def not for use in Iraq.How could you think this is only post that makes sense ha.

Were gonna nuke small insugent groups ehh,and completely demolish the already scarred reputation of the USA.

nixie_nox, I have not heard that.Is it possible?Yes.Is it likely?No.Irans latest response I have read promised to deliver a "jaw breaking" blow to the U.S. Also saying It makes no sense to attack Iran since the war would spread across the region.I can grab link brb.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I'm sory, Xtrozero. I don't want to make light of the whole thing. But it is a possibilty if you are dealing with people who worship an ideology instead of adhering to common sense and decency.

I don't put it above the Neo-Cons to do something like this. I think their thinking is flawed. I really believe that Cheney thinks that he can pull a Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the Middle East. So does the Demoness, Condoleeza Rice.

I believe the dropping of the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as bad as it was, not only spared the loss of countless lives on both sides, but it also psychologically damaged the Japanese people. I cannot deny this.

The benefit that came from it is that with the United States' help, Japan rose to be the strogest nation in Asia...But it is possible that Neo Cons might believe that they can use the same technique with Iraq or Iran. If, hypothetically, they think this then they are way off.

Japanese culture is very, very unique and it is the spirit of the culture, Buddhism mixed with Shintoism, that gives the Japanese people such an optomistic view of the future and human ability.

But I'm sure that if a bomb was dropped any where near the "cradle of civilization" all hell will break loose. It would start a fight to the end of the planet.

My concern is that government is misguided. It's run by politicians, and politicians are weird and deviant in thinking by nature. If they weren't, they wouldn't be politicians.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Were gonna nuke small insugent groups ehh,and completely demolish the already scarred reputation of Iraq.

No.

THINK!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

How exactly is this the best course of action? Seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join