It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Any nuclear war will escalate into something that will destroy this planet. Once one is detonated then everyone is going to use them to get rid of the nations they have been fighting for years.

They are a deterrent, no-one would use one because then the worlds going to stop. No petty territory, religious or economic war could justify destroying the planet.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well remember how i mentioned Russia is buddy buddy with venezuela?I have thought for a while now this would be a good strategy to catch the U.S with it's pants down.

Russia is sending tons of military equipment to just about everyone who hates us,this including good ol Hugo Chavez.Well what about slipping a nuke or two or even more into some of the silos of the submarines being delivered.

Then when the u.S has a air war against iran and has to defend agaisnt incoming missiles and all that good stuff.Good ol Chavez can now live up to some of his comments about the U.S.Pop up off the shore a few thousand miles and give the U.S a phone call....

This would be devastating.We would be at war in 3 places and have nuclear equiped submarines sitting off our shores..And Russia can say,I don't have any idea what your talking about.Have any evidence?

Do you think the U.S would surrender in this scenerio?or would we try to figure a way to kill the subs without them detecting us and hope they dont just hit the red butten before we think of something?

Believe it or not that is why my name is Project_Silo,I have for a long time now thought that would be a great strategy if I was on the other side.And frankly its worrysome.Yess we would have some defense still here at home,do we have censores or something thousands of miles off the coast all the way around?Or would they detect these submarines?

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
I dont know what your all getting your knickers in a twist for, Nuclear War WONT happen, because everyone, no matter their cause, beliefs or hatred for whoever, they all know after that first Nuke is dropped, its the end of the world, simple as. No one's stupid enough to launch that first Nuke, no one.
I beg to differ- WE WOULD.
We did it before and we will do it again. We are the only nation on this planet to drop a bomb ofgreat magnitude to end a war, or did you forget?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
wups

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Oh oh oh

Woe is me

I cant handle anymore.

I'm going to sleep. I'm going to have a nervous breakdown and come back later when i'm done.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Ahh have you ever wondered why Ahmadinejad acts so foolish,and openly welcomes an attack from the worlds super power?

I fail to see how President Ahmadinejad has acted foolish. I do recall him stating that they wll defend themselves in an attack but that's nothing any other nation wouldn't say when facing an imminent war to calm it's people. That's far from welcoming an attack. What should he say?

When he starts saying "Bring it on" like Mr. Bush, then maybe I'll agree with you.

I do agree that a war with Iran will not be simply and solely a war with Iran. Any attack on Iran will signal a large scale war, disastrous changes to the American way of life and inevitable Armageddon.

I'm not one for panic or alarm just stating the possible outcome as I see it. There's going to be a war, it's out of our hands and we can piece the puzzle together till it begins but it won't stop the changes laid out in our path.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It would be funny if they put the 6 nukes in the Iranian territory take a picture . with the satellite and then take them back to the USA.Publish the photographs and say that Iran has already mastered to build nuclear weapons.So they have to act now and make war with this country.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I simply can't agree with the premis of the original post. It assumes that Barksdale is the only base that has flown missions to Iraq. In fact, many missions are flown from other bases such as Minot, Ellsworth, Whiteman, and Barksdale.

I can also tell you that 95% of the Barksdale assigned B-52's aren't even there with most being temporarily located at other facilities such as Diego Garcia.

I really do wish that everyone would use a little logic instead of falling of the abyss saying "the sky is falling, the sky is falling"! Let's at least give some thought to the nuke mix-up being nothing more than a mistake. Afterall, this is the government..and we all know how brilliant those civil service people can be.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, I thought I was starting to get a bit concerned about current world events and where they are leading us.
Seems i'm not the only one.

I haven't got the answers or solutions, I don't even know what most the questions are
riddles within riddles, circles within circles etc.
I just feel "something big is about to happen".
I really hope i'm wrong and that I get called a crank

We have allowed our "leaders" to lead us down this path, it is up to us to put a stop to things.
How? I don't know, but ANGER can be POWER.
I haven't got the wherwithall to organise and direct, I just know something must be done.
Maybe it's too late, but I want to at least be able to say "I tried".
Blind acceptance of anything is not for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Didn't really want to sound like a harbinger of doom there, got a bit carried away and off thread.

Apologies for my momentary lapse

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Didn't really want to sound like a harbinger of doom there, got a bit carried away and off thread.

Apologies for my momentary lapse
No need to apologize. I took some meds for my migraine and feel in better shape to greet the end times. I hope we are all wrong- alive wrong, not dead-wrong.

I hope we are all paranoids and this, all this bad news is all in our heads and we are weaving a story here with no foundation and that our president is indeed protecting us from evil, and that our president is in the end the best to go down in history....you think?

I hope i hope i hope. I HOPE I'M WRONG and i've been posting nonsense for years!!!!!!

I hope i'm a crank.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
. Afterall, this is the government..and we all know how brilliant those civil service people can be.

... Nice. Considering I used to work on base as a civillian, I guess I'm just not bright, is that right? My father is the same way, he's a brilliant man, maybe a few prawns short of a galaxy but nevertheless...My dad was nearly killed by idiotic EOD MILITARY folks, whilst the civillians were like "Hey we need to move back". I don't see how you could say civil servants aren't very brilliant. Maybe just rephrase your sentence. lol. People are stupid in various degrees, but don't just blame it on civil servants. We're lazy, not stupid. Thanks. lol

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

. Afterall, this is the government..and we all know how brilliant those civil service people can be.

... Nice. Considering I used to work on base as a civillian, I guess I'm just not bright, is that right? My father is the same way, he's a brilliant man, maybe a few prawns short of a galaxy but nevertheless...My dad was nearly killed by idiotic EOD MILITARY folks, whilst the civillians were like "Hey we need to move back". I don't see how you could say civil servants aren't very brilliant. Maybe just rephrase your sentence. lol. People are stupid in various degrees, but don't just blame it on civil servants. We're lazy, not stupid. Thanks. lol

I apologize if my comment offended...HOWEVER, I work for a DoD contractor and have to deal with civil service workers each day...the fact you used to be one, you will know what I mean when I state that civil service is basically welfare for white people! As a whole, they are the most un-motivated, laziest, unimaginative and bitter group of people I've ever dealt with.

You may not be typical, but you do have to admit, there are many who fit into these characteristics...remember the whole "it's not in my job description" BS right???

Apologize for being off topic...just had to respond, and at any rate, my comment was more directed at the high school dropouts that work for the TSA! But, since you asked.........

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru

Sorry, I noticed that you obviously worked at Holloman..yep, have a contract there too....exactly what do those people go smoke in the desert?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thanks, know how you feel.

Walked the dog, listened to some music.
Equilibrium has been regained,
but still concerned.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Yeah, I'm ill at ease over several things and although I like to deal in facts and data, I just can't help but have a "gut feeling" that something "big" is about to happen.

On the same wavelength Freeborn, several of my mates down here in OZ are getting that same 'gut-stinct' and it sucks hardcore. There is without doubt something really really #ty about to happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

Originally posted by Project_Silo
They are killing our troops in Iraq.Thats plenty of evidence.

What, that warrants bombing them? Your troops are killing pretty much that anything that moves in Iraq, if anyone deserves to be bombed for killing other nations people, then it's America.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Zanzibar]

Load of SH*T right there buddy! You and many others around ATS fall for that garbage. Our troops are helping people over there in more ways than can be counted. I have friends there building schools. And no, not schools that were bombed. We provide medical care for anyone that needs it. It goes on and on. If the USA were to truly let loose the dogs of war we wouldn't be there anymore. Instead we are in the middle of a politically correct war that has tied the hands of our soldiers behind their backs.

Back on subject, Iran has painted itself into a corner. And Enriched Uranium and Plutonium at much higher levels than required for nuclear reactor fuel has been discovered by the IAEA.

Link1

Link2

Just google IAEA Plutonium or enriched Uranium found in Iran.

With the bombing of the possible nuclear site in Syria being suppressed, I think Iran is about to get spanked very hard. Nobody will step in to defend Iran just like in Iraq. Russia and China both want Iran's money but cannot engage the USA in a conventional war. China looses it's largest trading partner and Russia doesn't have the financial resources to take on the USA at this time. They will sell weapons all day long but won't fight. If either country were to engage the USA it would defeat the reason they currently ally themselves with Iran and at one point Iraq..... money. Oh and don't forget China is hosting the upcoming Olympics. This is a very important to China. Even more exposure to the world in hopes of impressing more trading partners and trying their best to not look Communist but Capitalist and a partner on the free market. Their biggest worry right now is the bad global press over their shoddy goods that are poisoning animals and people around the globe. After shooting a few more people in charge they will inform us it is all under control. Believe me, China will do nothing.

What will happen is once again western military equipment will completely destroy Russian made equipment in another M.E. theatre. Russia is trying to sell as much as possible to obtain that last bit of money they can before Iran's military is set back into the stone age. Don't think the latest and greatest missle defense system sold by Russia will prevent anything from happening. It's just another cash cow for Russia. That new system obviously didn't stop the Israeli aircraft in Syria this week and the Israeli's don't employ stealth like the USA.

Can someone come up with a diplomatic solution that prevents Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons? I'd like to hear something that hasn't already been tried. And I don't need to hear that Israel has nukes why can't Iran? Iran supports militant Islam all around the world. I know you Israeli/Jew haters will say Israel is a terrorist also. Whatever, turn on the TV, radio, Internet you loons, who is on blowing up people on a daily basis? Well I can tell you it's not Isreal.

So if you have a logical, non-violent solution to Iran then let's hear it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What everyone here seems to forget is every nuclear weapon is unique and can be traced back to it's country of origin. If the USA nukes itself or Iran or Israel as has been suggested on here, then it would be easy to determine where the weapons came from be their radioactive signature.

Kind of hard to suppress that information with fallout all over the place, don't ya think?

OOPs I see Tom has mentioned this. My Bad and good on you Tom.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by on_yur_6]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

WELL SAID ONYUR6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT POST!
Folks, the dye is cast...its coming, and it will last for...lets say...about a week. (if that). Iran has no one to blame but itself. Agree that Russia and China will stay out...if you can count on communist to do one thing...they will not go against their collective best interest, and it truely is in their best interest to stay out.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowItAll

All the crap the test track doesn't detonate lmmfao

I was a student aide out at the 846th TS. Fun times, BBQs, Breaking Land Speed records, and Lunatics who thought we were testing alien hardware!!!! For the most part they were all pretty hard working for civillians, I think the lazy ones were the Officers

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join