It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
Maybe they are trying to do to Iraq what they did to Japan. I've been hearing a lot of comparisons between 9/11 and Pearl Harbor on conservative talk radio lately.

The formula is:

1) Use a small nuke on the country, bringing in to its knees.
2) Help a forever traumatized country rebuild.
3) Reap the economic rewards when the country becomes your friend.

It's entirely possible. I was thinking about something else. It would be the most obvious move to get us into Iran and increase public support - if Iran "nuked" our troop positions in Iraq. Think of it. All the billions of dollars in reconstruction wasted, thousands of american lives lost.

It's the perfect outcome to all this talk and media hype. A nuclear armed Iran waging holy war - only it isn't their nukes that did it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here's a quote from "Reservoir Dogs" that sums up the intimidation philopsophy:

link to quote

actual quote removed due to profanity.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Project_Silo

I will make no attempt to refute what you say.
Things are definately afoot and alliances are being made and lines in the sand are being drawn.

Even though diplomatic efforts have so far proved largely fruitless on the face of things, surely we must persevere and exhaust every available avenue before entering into even a conventional conflict.

I just can not accept or agree with nuclear strikes at present, and hopefully I never do, because the consequences will be devastating for the whole of mankind.
you keep assuming we are going to use nukes when they are always used as a means of last resort and if they were flown over there and that is a big IF they are probably used as a retalitory strike i believe that
iran would be the first to detonate a nuke if they had one they house some of the most radical people in the world. todays military weapons could decimate iran a whole hell of alot more then a nuke and we would want noncombatants to be able to live on the land not glow in the dark

[edit on 12-9-2007 by zeroeffect]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I think that your scenario is possible. I think anything is possible now.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that every major military power on earth is sabre rattling right now. Russia tested the father of all bombs this week; the US is passing nukes around the country. China is doing who knows what right now. The brits were sent to the Iranian boarder region according to reports. Israel is just begging to bomb Syria and Iran, and Iran and Syria would love to go to war with Israel. The mood is war right now and it’s about the earths resources IMO. The worlds powers are positioning themselves for the fight to control oil and its coming soon im afraid.

I have hope for humankind but we don’t seem to get it do we?

Good luck and stay safe

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Bombing Iran may be the best course for us to take in the near future.

I certainly wouldn't be shedding too many tears if we did bomb them, even with nuclear weapons.

Who is us?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
The worlds powers are positioning themselves for the fight to control oil and its coming soon im afraid.

The world's powers collectively share oil through the economic markets. Everyone will get their oil. The problem occurs when one group makes money and the other is economically enslaved with payments.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
China will never go to war with US for Iran. The only country China will move it's huge arsenal for is Taiwan. They might covertly supply arms to Iran, but not supply its army, planes etc.

I will gladly enlist in the Navy if US goes to war with Iran, I know too well what living with Islamic rule means. 20 years in Indonesia really bring things to perspective, evil do exists, and NO you can't bargain or negotiate with those people.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chickeneater
I will gladly enlist in the Navy if US goes to war with Iran, I know too well what living with Islamic rule means.

Do you not understand that we have brought fundamentalist islamic rule to Iraq?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

That image was appalling!

And you found this image sponsored by this Hal Turner guy?

That was grossly offensive, but I'm glad I was exposed to it before the mods saw fit to disable the link.

It opened my eyes to the true nature of this racist tool.

Since my only knowledge of this clown was in the links you provided in earlier posts, I thought, wow, even the hard-core right-wing-nuts think we're being taken for a ride.

His "efforts" to find the "missing" nukes, I'm now convinced are part of the overall disinformation campaign.

For him to align himself with those who would a anticipate a "false flag" event only serves to further discredit their efforts to stop such an event.

Thanks for the eye-opener!!

Now I gotta go scrub my hard drive, it got all dirty today...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Men of the United States of America, we continue to show our disreguard for human life, on this planet and others.

We have destroyed all trust in the Men of Caucus mountains.

We continually harrass the world and for some strange reason, we have labeled ourselve's "Lord and Masters" of the universe.

Just pick the one.

We drop big bombs hoping to scare peace and ET's away. A No Trespass warning to keep us number 1 on this planet.... "thou who looks in charge, must be in charge" Gen Patton

We have the bestest religeons... bestest ideologies... bestest insight... We are................ "the ones." I..... 40 foot owl worshipper in the California mountains.

We are All good - Our democratic ways say so.... They (everyone who doesn't think like us) is all bad.... American Indian

We, mesonically pledged know it all's, don't have to prove anything-- to anyone at anytime. We are above law, god, man and nature...

Even when we are wrong - we are right - right? Because WE and the goverment we elected to represent us on the world stage - says so.

Our greed and warring perversion has brought us again to the brinkmanship of Global annialation. But where are the reins of reasonable stoppage?

There are none...

We play insane war games to one day put one of us on the ultimate podium. NWO To be on top of the world - at all costs.

But what we don't realize my Orwellian clones,... is that it will never work!

Roman empire... great buildings but.... Where are they now?

We have far to much to loose this time in history. Mother Nature

Rememeber the bubble that protects us has never been poped! Yes, we can justify having military bases in every country in the world. But... we would throw a tantrum if Japan or China had a base in Malibu... Right?

Or what if Bolvian and Cuban attack choppers hunted down Cardinal Mahony for his sex crimes on Hollywood & Vine. Oh my God!

We have got it all wrong, we were blessed to be a Super power, but for some strange reason - it got to our heads, and history has proven we never ever think things out.

John Brown 1858

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Level X]

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Level X]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by geemony

Israel may have already done a bit of Syria bombing.

Israel's Syria 'raid' remains a mystery

But nobody's talking.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

My concern is that government is misguided. It's run by politicians, and politicians are weird and deviant in thinking by nature. If they weren't, they wouldn't be politicians.

I can accept your point for that would be just about the only way anyone would use a nuke. In your scenario the nuke would not be a military option but a political one, but I would hate to see what that option would be though….hehe

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
humans are pretty stupid as far as the ease of shaping their beleifs and then behaviors

i see from alot of responses why the gov't lie to the masses all the time. because as jack nickolson said in a few good men

you can't handle the truth

and yes the gov't doesn't exactly encourage intelligent thinking but really would it not be a good idea to just start the whole world over again. are humans and society truly not capable of existing peacefully or will our nature be a hindrance. either way this world is posturing for position to secure energy reserves while at another level supra national intrests profit off of conflicts and try to consolidate power in a world gov't way when the new order is shaped after the fall of the u.s. and a bigger picture may also show advanced beings manipulating the elite and the whole show. or at least previously creating us and giving leaders a script to follow, who knows. time to watch sportscenter LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wars and rumors of wars, Earthquakes everyday, Ebola virus spreading in the Congo, and Food prices going through the roof. Well it looks like things are falling in place for an end times scenario.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
www.liveleak.com...

Very curious indeed, at least the most recent death mentioned.

This one having happened after the nukes went "missing."

I wonder if he had anything to do with the "leak."

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
First off no one has mentioned (unless I missed it) OIL.

News item today...Congress approved raising the debt ceiling to 10 trillion dollars...

The dollar is the currency OPEC nations use to trade OIL. Hence the term petro dollar.

Our currency is on life support and being propped up by all sorts of financial shennanigans...

This is the reason the powers that be need to control the middle east oil fields.

This is the reason the west will not tolerate nukes in Iran...OIL and $$$. Having a nuke means you can say NO... every once in awhile...The powers that be cannot tolerate someone saying no when it comes to oil. Recently Iran threatened to trade oil in Euros...not good...

There are other ways to attack the US besides IED's...China's biggest customer is now or will very soon be itself...as we ship all of our mfg overseas because we are so super smart.

I find all this talk about killing people in the millions just disgusting...but that's just me.

Ofcourse you all know that we created big bad Saddam and the big bad Ayatollah...why to control the OIL...

The powers that be deposed Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh of Iran, who had nationalized the country's oil fields... through a military coup d'etat aided by a CIA and MI6 covert operation, codenamed Operation Ajax

Also the patriotic jingoism is difficult to stomach...
Extreme nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy and chauvinistic patriotism.

Especially when it is possible now to create nearly free energy... Did you see the article today about using radio frequencies to burn salt water...pretty cool wouldn't need Iran anymore...could we all dream about that for a minute or two??

But the powers that be don't like the sound of that...free...freedom...etc

P.S. - I also have that feeling that something is going to happen and the house of cards is just about to crash...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
goosdawg, I am just as outraged as you. I need to scrub the inside of my brain, Ive been visiting his website for a week or so (and saw some racist remarks, but that image is unbeleiveable). I know racism exists, but I didnt know it existed in such a blatant and public way. I dont care if Hal Turner finds Noah's Ark, if anyone see him in public, kick him in way that will make him useless to a woman. This man should not breed.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeroeffect

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Project_Silo

I will make no attempt to refute what you say.
Things are definately afoot and alliances are being made and lines in the sand are being drawn.

Even though diplomatic efforts have so far proved largely fruitless on the face of things, surely we must persevere and exhaust every available avenue before entering into even a conventional conflict.

I just can not accept or agree with nuclear strikes at present, and hopefully I never do, because the consequences will be devastating for the whole of mankind.
you keep assuming we are going to use nukes when they are always used as a means of last resort and if they were flown over there and that is a big IF they are probably used as a retalitory strike i believe that
iran would be the first to detonate a nuke if they had one they house some of the most radical people in the world. todays military weapons could decimate iran a whole hell of alot more then a nuke and we would want noncombatants to be able to live on the land not glow in the dark

[edit on 12-9-2007 by zeroeffect]

I say many times i think we wont use nukes.But if Russia and or China steps in that changes everything.And i think they could very well start by giving Iran more material support and monetary support during a time of war.Who knows how far it actually could go though.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
In my opinion, the US is trying to show the Iranian people that if Ahmadinejad (sp?) continues as the President, it will most likely lead to the destruction of Iran.

From what I've heard on the news and seen in documentaries, Ahmadinejad isn't too popular in Iran, most of the people think that he's concentrating too much on confrontation with the west. So he's basically like an Iranian equivalent of George Bush.

So the US is probably hoping that he gets voted out in favour of someone more moderate, maybe someone like Mohammad Khatami.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join