It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
People were really worried that the market was going to have a major crash this last monday and it didn't in fact it is up for the week even with all the trends that lead to everyone ready to sell sell sell.

If the US was about to attack Iran then it must be all blackwater for the Army nor the Air Force knows anything about it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by Liamoville
I dont know what your all getting your knickers in a twist for, Nuclear War WONT happen, because everyone, no matter their cause, beliefs or hatred for whoever, they all know after that first Nuke is dropped, its the end of the world, simple as. No one's stupid enough to launch that first Nuke, no one.
I beg to differ- WE WOULD.
We did it before and we will do it again. We are the only nation on this planet to drop a bomb ofgreat magnitude to end a war, or did you forget?

Yeah, you's did it when no one else had one and thats why you did it and the war ended, If you'd did it now or for that matter anyone did, theres no question it would be the end of the world, once that first Nuke drops, everyone launches every Nuke they have until there are non left.

I'm telling you now for a #ing fact, no one will launch a nuclear missile/bomb whateve, it categorically will not happen. No ones stupid enough. Dont mistake people's Villainous Threats for stupidity.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
*off topic*

hey Chiiru, nice taste in music!!

*on topic*

USA don't have the premise yet to Sugicaly strike Iran with Nukes. I mean they could but if they were to do it tommorrow USA would be finnished.

But beleive me they WILL have.

it aint gonna be anytime soon though. Don't expect anything between now and Christmas.

America can't do anything at all yet appart from draw up war plans , move units here n there, untill someone up there figures out how to fool us all good n proper.

so chin up! and Enjoy the rest of 2007!

coz 2008 is going to be S"%tter

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

No-one is stupid enough?

So Hitler in the last days of WW11 would not have used nuclear weapons if he had them?
How about Pol Pot?
Stalin maybe.
There have been numerous leaders over the centuries who would have had no compunction whatsoever about using nuclear weapons if they had had them.

How many religous bigots and zealots of all creeds and beliefs might have done so if they had had them at there disposal?

There are plenty people stupid enough, I just sincerely hope none of them have there finger on the trigger at present bearing in mind what maybe coming, however.....

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Back then was a completely different time back then, who knows how WW2 would of turned out if those 2 did have nukes but if Nukes back then in the early days before Hitler, who knows, Hitler might not have been the crazy # he was, he might have realised he couldnt do that stuff because he had a Nuke pointed at him.

Not one Leader now will launch a nuke because once the missiles start flying and the bombs start dropping they'll lose the one thing that matters to them ... Their Power. Once the Nukes start flowing no one has power over how the war will end, if it does, and if there is anyone left when it does finish.

It just won't #ing happen! Simple As!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Attacking Iran is the biggest mistake The USA can ever do, it will be very bad for the whole world, I will find it hard to believe someone could be STUPID enough to attack, and cause huge problems to the world. You think its bad now? it will be 10 times worse if they attack, SAY NO TO WAR ON IRAN!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yeah, I take your point but what happens when some despotic leader, Saddam maybe's, who knows he's lost and all is lost.
Don't you think that if someone like that had access to nuclear weapons they wouldn't hesitate in saying "up your's" and letting loose with everything they have.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Still not one logical, non violent plan that would convince Iran not to build nuclear weapons.

OBTW the Germans were well on there way to building an atomic weapon. The Heavy Water factory in Norway was up and running but was destroyed by sabotage and bombing. Hitler would have loved such a weapon if he could have produced one. Some of the most intelligent people in the world lived in Germany at that time. Thank God the leader was not one of them. If he had pooled his resources and listened to his generals, we would all be speaking German.

Back on topic, what will happen no matter how short or long the campaign against Iran will be extremely high oil prices. Nothing will flow through the Straits of Hormuz but military ships. Time to invest in a scooter people. Pricing scooters myself because it's gonna get crazy at the pump. Which may be what this country needs to break off of OPEC's tit and reinvest in the oil under our feet and find new alternatives to oil.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
Our troops are helping people over there

Yeah, some of them are. But I've talked to a guy that was there and he said that it was hell on Earth. Entire streets nothing more than rubble and the stench of death, all because of US bombing in the early days of the war.

I think the last count is 600,000 civilians dead or something, so, who killed them? The boogeyman? It was the US, and admitably, the UK military forces.

The war in Iraq is sick, depraved and illegal. Hundreds die every week for no reason. If we went into Iran, it would be what we are seeing now escalated ten fold.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'd have to agree with you here. I don't think any leader of any soverign country who could possess nukes, would use them. By the time a country can legitmately develop nukes (such as Iran), there'd be no point because if you used it, everything you and your countrymen have done up until this point becomes moot. Whats the point of living if your just going to destroy it anyway? Nuclear technology isn't just used for War. It's profitable. Nuclear energy is cheap and plentiful (after developing the process necessary to obtain and refine it's components). Tons of money (and power) to be made from such an endeavor. It's pointless to even try to develop nuclear technology if all your going to do with it is cause destruction.

All leaders of developed countries have this sensability. The fear and uncertainty arises when countries who don't have the capability and technology to develop their own nukes, come into possesion of one. This is what rattles the cages of countries who do, and can create nuclear weaponry. This is why the United States fights so hard to stop countries who lack the technological and societal responsbilities to develop and maintain nuclear weaponry from obtaining them.

Do I agree with the US's policy on Iran's nuclear program? No. I don't. I think Iran has enough sensability, as a country, too realize how stupid war involving nuclear weapons is.

Am I rattled by terrorists and desperate un-stable countries trying to obtain nuclear weaponry. Definately.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have a 'what if' conspiracy scenario, which I think sounds plausible.

What if these nukes are sent to Iran, not to be used on Iranians, but to be stored at a secret location in Iran? Once stored, and US and Israel invaded Iran, they will find these nukes and use it as justification for invading Iran.

It's the same as planting false evidence. All the Bush administration would have to do is order paid agents to hide them, then a few months into the war, have US soldiers raid a town where these nukes would be stored and then found.

These nukes were probably moved in secrecy so certain areas of the US goverment didn't know what was occurring, because if they did know, they would have stopped it and/or voted Bush out of office.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Folks... just because SAC doesn't exist any more, the 2nd Bomb Wing and formerly 2nd Air Force HQ when it was SAC, STILL has the SAME MISSION OBJECTIVES as it did back when I was stationed there in 1968. I can guarantee you that this mission TODAY is the SAME...... be able to carry out a FIRST STRIKE in the event of imminent danger to the United States and it's Allies. ANY former SAC personnel can tell you the same thing.

The SAC MOTTO back in the 60's was:

ATTACK to DEFEND!

No BS debate needed on this one..... you can COUNT ON IT!

Dave

[edit on 9/12/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Thats always a possibility, but you've gota think that a single leader wouldn't have the power to push the button on his own. I think the only chance of a Nuke being launched againt a country from whoever would be under those circumstances but still cannot see it happening.

And yeah zeeon i totally agree with you.

In recent times Nukes have always been used as deterrents and a symbol of power and wealth rather than because that country intends to use them.

It's like Putin now flying bombers over Britain, all he's doing is tryna show us "look i could do it if i wanted to" It's the same with countries producing nukes, its a symbol, of power and nothing more IMHO because of the reasons stated in earlier posts.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Again, if a western country planted their own nuclear weapons in Iran and then said they found these WMD's in Iran, don't you think at some point it would have to be presented as evidence. Upon inspection it would be easy to ascertain where they came from.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I agree with you somewhat. If a country is run by a religous majority that believes it is their responsibility to bring about their Messiah/12th Imam in this case and to do that Muslims need to suffer an extreme hardship/loss for the 12th Imam to come and save them.

Not only is the thought of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons scary, but look at Pakistan now. I don't think it will be long before there is a complete overthrow and the religous zealots have control of nuclear weapons. I just wonder if India will still be their first target or now they have refocused on the West.

Something was covered up with the six nuclear weapons for sure but I don't believe it was a plot to use them on ourselves or Iran. You just can't hide the evidence. Dave is correct that we still maintain a state of readiness not generally known to the public. The days of SAC flying 24/7 may be back though with Putin's new moves in Russia. There's one former KGB head that misses the good ol' days for sure!

[edit on 12-9-2007 by on_yur_6]

[edit on 12-9-2007 by on_yur_6]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I certainly wouldn't be shedding too many tears if we did bomb them, even with nuclear weapons.

Absolutely and catogorically pathetic in its entirety. But that is just my opinion. Have you no sympathy for humanity? The reason we have wars is because of leadership. No civilian ANYWHERE wants to go to war! But I guess you want to see everyone dead.

I wonder if your position has anything to do with that Israeli flag in your signature? :shk:

Welcome to my Foe list.

AAC

[edit on 12-9-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I remember reading a book years ago where the Bible predicted
Armegeddon would occur in the neighborhood of Iran and Iraq.

I'm not sure if the page at this website is an accurate decription,
but the author seems to have found some amazing code in the
Bible that describes almost exactly what we're now experiencing.

www.revelation13.net...

What do you think..is this interpretation and prediction plausible
and likely, given the events since Mahmoud took over Iran?

-cwm

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

How hard would it be to blame the Iranians for "stealing" those nukes from US facilities? Even if it could be traced back to US, it doesn't mean the blame can't still be placed on Iran.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
I remember reading a book years ago where the Bible predicted
Armegeddon would occur in the neighborhood of Iran and Iraq.

I'm not sure if the page at this website is an accurate decription,
but the author seems to have found some amazing code in the
Bible that describes almost exactly what we're now experiencing.

www.revelation13.net...

What do you think..is this interpretation and prediction plausible
and likely, given the events since Mahmoud took over Iran?

-cwm

Knew it was just a matter of time before the "bible coders" jumped in to the fracus.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What on earth does a stand down on the 14th have to do with preparing our AF for an attack on Iran?

Our AF has had stand downs before and they are usually right after an accident. Its a mandatory training day to reiterate safety, policy and procedures and thats it. You guys are reading WAY too much into it. I'll post back a week from now and do the "i told you nothing was gonna happen thing"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join