It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

Originally posted by Project_Silo
They are killing our troops in Iraq.Thats plenty of evidence.

What, that warrants bombing them? Your troops are killing pretty much that anything that moves in Iraq, if anyone deserves to be bombed for killing other nations people, then it's America.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Zanzibar]

Heh I agree.Although 75% of our troops deaths and injuries being from IEDS justifies a ass whoopen if you refuse to take control over the insurgency.But I think we let it draw out to long and Russian/Chinese/Iranian partnerships have only strengthend.But yes i do believe that the many deaths Directly related to iranian IEDS,not to mention insurgents and Iranian Elite guard.

Only reason I would hesitate would be the allies I have been mentioning.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Well I agree with this that diplomacy has Failed... bombing Iran may be the best course for us to take in the near future.

I certainly wouldn't be shedding too many tears if we did bomb them, even with nuclear weapons.

Wow, i never thought i'd hear those words come out of anyone here. :shk:
Maybe other stories on the Internet that the NUKES were meant for US would have made you jump for joy.
Stop embarrasing yourself, Djohn, its not like you.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
another interesting analysis.

I thought about this aspect of the missile story too, especially since Minot is an active base in the Iraq war. I think it was supposed to be that these nukes be secretly sent to Iraq and "accidentally" used there. Since it wouldn't have been official that nukes went to Iraq, then offically it could have been said that it was an accident.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Danish
The US has given Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Israel $63bn in weaponry deals. Russia has given out supplies to various contries as well. We must be blind and stupid to not see what's going on. Iran is ~5 years from having any kind of nuclear weapon, what's the rush in wiping them off the map? Ooohh yeah, Bush only has till Jan. 2009 - because he doesn't trust anyone else to take care of Iran.

Most of us fell for Iraq, now they're playing Iran almost exactly word for word how they played Iraq... Don't you see it?!

Diplomacy has failed... it hasn't really even started!

If we attack Iran, it won't be a war like what we have with Iraq - No. This war will spread and become the next World War. If you wish to support that agenda, I have serious doubts of your sanity.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Angry Danish]

Nice post man.thats what im trying to convey.It seems all goverments of the world know it,but somehow most of us have no clue.Everyone is strengthening relationships and upgrading militaries.You have to be blind not to see,it is even in mainstream news.

WorldWatcher good point.I'm not saying it's on it's way to nuke iran right now.Imthinking along the same lines as you,that it will be stored for use in Iran.But who knows how soon that could come.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this from another thread?

SHIPMENT OF LIVE NUCLEAR WARHEADS FROM NORTH DAKOTA TO LOUISIANA WAS NO MISTAKE THE LIVE WARHEADS WERE REMOVED FROM THEIR SECURE NUCLEAR STORAGE SAFES AFTER ENTRY AND CONFIRMATION OF PRESIDENTIAL AUTHORIZATION!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just thought you folks here would like to know this is making the rounds as well on the Internet.
THE JEST OF THIS NEWS IS THAT THEY WERE MEANT FOR US.
NOW, that's the REAL scarey part.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I agree.I didnt see that before .well there goes the talk of it being accidental all together.I think think it is so weird that its going to Barksdale when they fly missions to the mid east.

I think the scariest part is the aircraft stand down on the 14.I think they possibly could be prepairing aircraft and briefing pilots.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I agree with your comments Agit8d Chop,

Bush is and has always been the puppet elected by the people with Cheney and Co. pulling the strings.

Just came across the following news report of British troops being moved to the Iranian border to confront Iranian Troops -

news.independent.co.uk...

British soldiers return to action as tensions between US and Iran grow
Exclusive by Kim Sengupta in Baghdad
Published: 12 September 2007

British forces have been sent from Basra to the volatile border with Iran amid warnings from the senior US commander in Iraq that Tehran is fomenting a "proxy war".

In signs of a fast-developing confrontation, the Iranians have threatened military action in response to attacks launched from Iraqi territory while the Pentagon has announced the building of a US base and fortified checkpoints at the frontier.

The UK operation, in which up to 350 troops are involved, has come at the request of the Americans, who say that elements close to the Iranian regime have stepped up supplies of weapons to Shia militias in recent weeks in preparation for attacks inside Iraq.

The deployment came within a week of British forces leaving Basra Palace, their last remaining base inside Basra city, and withdrawing to the airport for a widely expected final departure from Iraq. Brigadier James Bashall, commander of 1 Mechanised Brigade, based at Basra said: "We have been asked to help at the Iranian border to stop the flow of weapons and I am willing to do so. We know the points of entry and I am sure we can do what needs to be done. The US forces are, as we know, engaged in the 'surge' and the border is of particular concern to them."

This looks like an escalation of events does it not?

Just another theory to throw into the mix here, thou I do not whole-heartedly subscribe to it, I thought I put it up here for us to consider -

If this nuclear weapons fiasco was planned to ship 6 nukes somewhere originally, what would be the chances (thou I understand somewhat remote) that those in the darkest corners of the Pentagon and CIA were trying to ship these weapons to Iran, not to use against Iran, but to actually supply Iran ! Through backdoor channels on both sides, working towards the NWO.

What would this achieve? a very strong retaliatory strike against Israel and US forces or a annhialation of Israel with a first strike thus bringing the US into the war to annhialate Iran in turn.

Maybe the US has agreed to sacrifice Israel for the greater goal of total mid eastern domination by the US ?

Take out the Israeli influence on the US government and the Iranian regime all in one quick swoop.

yeah I know it is abit far fetched but just something to ponder

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Just as a reality checkpoint: we have lots of warheads in Europe already. There's no point at all in moving more to Iran - just pick up a sixpack of them in Belgium.

I'm also sure that someone's mentioned that most countries dope their plutonium a bit differently, and there are also isotopic indicators from the plutonium itself that are characteristic of the production reactor. So it's not impossible for a major country to know where it came from. That means an elaborate shell game with warheads won't really hide anything.

Now, had we gotten caught with Pakistani warheads or something, yes, I could see that being something that would be a bit more difficult to explain.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

Ya but if we start mobilizing nuclear equiped aircraft in that region it would stir up so much bs.Not to mention they would know whats up

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Ahh nice find man i have not read that anywhere yet.And interesting theory about them being shipped black market.Who do you think
Iran would use them against if this were the case?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

Im pretty sure I outlined who they might want to use them against in my previous post.

The USA is willing to sacrifice israel as an excuse to annhialate Iran. The US gets the Israeli lobby off their backs, controls the entire middle eastern oil supply.

Or what if with US sacrificing Israel, maybe Russia has agreed to sacrifice both Iran and Syria, so at the end of the day, both Russia and USA control all of middle eastern oil????

Just a few theories, anythings possible these days.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Ahh ya i must havemissed that somehow.I don't think we would sacrafice Isreal.

Two words-Israeli Lobbiests.It's like they have some mystic control over the us goverment.

On topic.I don't think the U.S is dumb enough to use a nuke on Iran.Could this all just be to make Iran think what were thinking right now?OH S$*& lol

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Its scary stuff either way. I 100% agree that any action in Iran will escalate quickly thanks to their close ties with China and Russia. We would also lose a close ally, Japan as most of their oil comes from Iran and they would not appreciate 150$/barrel oil prices.

Whatever Bush decides to do with Iran, unfortunately effects the whole world, not just Americans and Persians.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My guess is there is much more to Putin's dissolving of the Russian government than just to name a successor.

This is a warning to the U.S. government. Putin is now free -- militarily especially -- to respond to any U.S. action without interference from its Duma, however symbolic it would have been. He seems to be consolidating power to go head-on with us.

Guys, this can escalate into all-out nuclear war very quickly.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Why would they need six warheads from another base when Barksdale has hundreds upon hundreds of warheads. There are enough at that base to kill almost al life on earth so why would they get six from another base just to use in Iran?

It makes no sense. Something else is going on here and its not Iran, yet.

[edit on 12/9/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Why would they need six warheads from another base when Barksdale has hundreds upon hundreds of warheads. There are enough at that base to kill almost al life on earth so why would they get six from another base just to use in Iran?
[edit on 12/9/07 by MikeboydUS]

Like it's been suggested elsewhere and I believe by OP, it's messaging.

There is no real intent to send these nukes to the Mideast. Heck, the force in the gulf now already has the capability.

No, this was a veiled message to Iran about the danger they are facing, and our willingness to escalate this nuclearly against their bunkers.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I dont know what your all getting your knickers in a twist for, Nuclear War WONT happen, because everyone, no matter their cause, beliefs or hatred for whoever, they all know after that first Nuke is dropped, its the end of the world, simple as. No one's stupid enough to launch that first Nuke, no one.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
I dont know what your all getting your knickers in a twist for, Nuclear War WONT happen, because everyone, no matter their cause, beliefs or hatred for whoever, they all know after that first Nuke is dropped, its the end of the world, simple as. No one's stupid enough to launch that first Nuke, no one.

I really hope you are right, the problem is some people, namely in the US military, don't see using small yield tactical nukes such as heavy bunker busters as "dropping the bomb". The problem being that the powers in Russia, Pakistan, China, may see it in a whole different light.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Plus there's a prevailing belief among some quarters of our military as well in Russia that a limited nuke war is winnable and won't end civilization as we know it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I dont know what your all getting your knickers in a twist for, Nuclear War WONT happen, because everyone, no matter their cause, beliefs or hatred for whoever, they all know after that first Nuke is dropped, its the end of the woture will occrld, simple as. No one's stupid enough to launch that first Nuke, no one.

I would not be so confident of that statement. Many in the bush admin are hard core evangelicals who believe that the second coming and the rapture will occur once the bombs start falling.

On the iranian side the belief in the coming of the second emon (sp)? will happen and they will be victorious when that occurs.

Both sides have radical religious beliefs and prophecies that they think can only be realized through some global war.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join