It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Nukes were never missing,They are heading to IRAN.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I don't believe Saddam was a Ayatollah but I could be wrong.Anyway I'm not happy about this scenerio,no more happy than the next guy.But ignoring an issue will not resolve or fix that issue.

I think Bush needs to be able to prove without a doubt that Iran is making nuclear weapons.If he cannto make this case 100% then there should be no war.In my eyes the odds are to high that Iran will be helped by its buddies.These buddies also have had their own personal grudge against the U.S for different reasons for a long time now.

These budies being Russia and China.My views have changed,I no longer believe the IEDS is reason enough for attacking Iran.I do believe however earlier on before they had time to strengthen ties so much it would have been a good idea.Now the only way we should think about any kind of action is if it is 100 proof that they are developing wqeapons.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

While true,the Ayotlola(sp?) has the final say in Iran,and he has not shown any signs of slowig nuclear progress either from what im aware of.i could be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
I don't believe Saddam was a Ayatollah but I could be wrong.

He didn't say Saddam was an Ayatollah you bumbling idiot.

Look back and read again.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yea now that he edited it twice........And i don't appreciate being called a idiot by someone who thinks the U.S is going to nuke its own troops in Iraq to say Iran did it.

When number one-Even U.S. estimates put Iran at least 5 years away from being able to produce a nuke.

Secondly-It could be found out if the nuke was made in U.S if i remember correctly.

Not to mention the crap loads of other problems that are to obvious to mention like the HUGE LOSS OF OUR OWN TROOPS....Sigh

And again his post did to say that.We removed Saddam the Ayotola.He edited it out,true story.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Disgusting, Humanity will be hitting a real low soon, by the sounds of things...

Why did we let this happen?

[edit on 113030p://upWednesday by seridium]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Where the hell is CNN? This is what really makes me suspicious. Why aren't any news agencies reporting about this stuff?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
heres some more recent info regarding the Israel bombing "deep inside" Syria -

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2007/09/12/wisrael112.xml

By Tim Butcher in Tel Aviv
Last Updated: 2:26am BST 12/09/2007

A US official has confirmed that Israeli warplanes carried out an air strike "deep inside" Syria, escalating tensions between the two countries.
# Israel considers retaliation in Gaza

The target of the strike last Thursday remained unclear but Israeli media reported that a shipment of Iranian arms crossing Syria for use by the Iranian-backed Hezbollah militia in Lebanon was attacked.

Thats what they say, but furthermore in the article is this theory -

Another theory gaining ground yesterday was that Israel was deliberately attacking the Russian-made Pantsyr air defence system recently bought by Damascus. The sale includes provision for the Pantsyr system to be shipped on to Iran and it is possible the Israeli attack was co-ordinated with America to probe the effectiveness of the system. It is believed that Iran would use the Pantsyr system to defend its nuclear facilities.

So Israel is risking war just to appease the Americans for a "test run" of Irans air defence technology, huh?

And another article which almost okays a strike on Europes behalf is the following -
www.newshounds.us...

"A recent decision by German officials to withhold support for any new sanctions against Iran has pushed a broad spectrum of officials in Washington to develop potential scenarios for a military attack on the Islamic regime, FOX News confirmed Tuesday," Rosen wrote. With video.

Rosen's report continued:

Germany — a pivotal player among three European nations to rein in Iran's nuclear program over the last two-and-a-half years through a mixture of diplomacy and sanctions supported by the United States — notified its allies last week that the government of Chancellor Angela Merkel refuses to support the imposition of any further sanctions against Iran that could be imposed by the U.N. Security Council.

The announcement was made at a meeting in Berlin that brought German officials together with Iran desk officers from the five member states of the Security Council. It stunned the room, according to one of several Bush administration and foreign government sources who spoke to FOX News, and left most Bush administration principals concluding that sanctions are dead.

The article goes on to say that Washington insiders believe that the attack will take place after the primaries but before the election in 2008.

Comment: Maybe Bush won't wait until 2008. Maybe he will announce that Iran is under attack during Thursday night's fifteen-minute pep talk on the Bush-Cheney Petraeus report?

Interesting huh?

What next?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

the U.S is going to nuke its own troops in Iraq to say Iran did it

You should read up on history more. The powers that be do not care about US troops. This is an established fact.

When number one-Even U.S. estimates put Iran at least 5 years away from being able to produce a nuke.

We know that. Has this stopped all the media hype? It's there for a reason you know and it's reaching its climax point.

Secondly-It could be found out if the nuke was made in U.S if i remember correctly.

No.
. You can find out by the radiation profile if the device was of a high tech origin. That is, unless the device is dismantled and converted into a 'dirty bomb'.

Not to mention the crap loads of other problems that are to obvious to mention like the HUGE LOSS OF OUR OWN TROOPS....Sigh

Gee that's a problem? I thought it was the POINT.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
People got too absorbed with their comforts. The government and big business provides. Why would anyone think twice about what a government that is providing is doing behind the scenes? This era didn't begin with 9/11/2001. History has culminated into what we see now. This has been building up for thousands of years. The same groups having the same basic issues and same fundamental power issues... are we really all that surprised?

I'm not surprised at all. I'm sad and anxious.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Good points, indeed.

The PTB of the USA/NAU/NWO are very good at creating problems to justify their "solutions."

And being played like a fiddle are all the little sheeple, and the "Big Bad Wolf."

How Propaganda Works

from the article by Bob Wallace
...you must understand how propaganda targets you, to immunize yourself against the attempts.

reply to post by pluckynoonez

*off topic*
Apparently you haven't been to craigslist Rants and Raves lately, pick a city, doesn't matter which, everywhere, there's people hating people for all the wrong reasons...
And, with the world the way it is, and as the song goes, "only stupid people are breeding."

[edit on 12-9-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Heh CNN is there in the backround.Most major networks usually report about large military spending or other suspicious activity by foreign goverments.The catch is it will be on their for about 2 times and never again.No expert will come and talk,no they give it about 1 minute or so in the headlines then its done.

You can google for a while and see some very strong ties between the poeple who hate us the most,for lack of better words.The thing is the media is caught up in Iran right now.Also I don't think the higher ups want this information being beat into our heads because then the masses will begin to see whats going on.

I mean its scary stuff when you really think about it.Why can't they air all this kind of info over and over again like Britney letting her kid drive?Because its serious stuff.

I never use to think about it but someone brought up a good point.Everything is changing.Long gone are the days of leaving your door unlocked,hell now poeple kill random strangers for fun!Where did compasion go?Or even just basic damm emotions that stop you from taking a random life.

Also I am on the fence on Global Warming,I do however believe we are having crazy climate change.I mean i live in upstate NY.I remember trick or treating around 13 years ago and having chunks of ice hanging from my ghost costume.And guess what...IT DID NOT SNOW UNTILL JAN 9th this last winter.And it was warm as hell in the mid 50's.not kidding at all.

It seems we are in store for something,everything is changing.Human empathy is gone,the weather is more unstable than ever with constant floods and fire here in the U.S alone all year so far except Jan and feb.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I'm not suprised at all man,and i agree with everything you said.I mean hey maybe China and Russia won't help Iran and we win the war.I really hope this is the case.

I'm not a fear monger but i sure sound like one now.In around three years of threats and military upgrades and alliences I have never ever been as worried or had a bad feeling as I do now.Even when others were freaking out,like the British soldiers and U.S held wargames right off the coast of Iran.Yes I was worried,but never had this feeling,thats what scares me the most.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

If you truly knew anything about whats going on in the world and warfare,or hell even had some commen sense.

You would know that even though the elites dont care about the troops,they are not DUMB enough to nuke our own troops.When moral is already at it's lowest and they failed to meet recruiting goals,hence the 20 g sign on bonus,and this would be cause for us to start a war with Iran.Rigght.Iraq would be in even more chaos,the entire would would freak out and investigate and see IRAN CANT MAKE NUKES YET.END OF STORY.

It is obvious they don't care about our troops or you or me.This is commen knowledge.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Project_Silo

CNN. "The name you trust?" Is that their slogan?

Every time I try to tell my family and friends about this stuff they think I'm crazy, or that I am worrying to much. Nobody wants to worry because they don't have any "official" proof. When I told my friends tonight about the dead Minot airman, they thought I was turning into Fox Mulder.

I told my parents about the missing nukes and they said "What? When did that happen?" Every day I try to tell them to be ready and vigilant, but my brother said "You really like to read up on that depressing 'End of the world' stuff." It's really disheartening how people are so willingly blind to reality.

I mention the same stories to them a week later, and they've forgotten most of the facts. "When did that happen again?"

People only trust stuff when they hear it from MSNBC or CNN. Until then, it's just Internet rumor. But now I know from visiting this site over the last month that I didn't know the real news before at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Hey thats a hard question.I have not found a solid way to say it all without sounding crazy.Not to mention usually you dont have much time to talk to them.

Show them some proof then.Google the document,or report saying for example...China upgrades Navy.And bang you go and look through and find a credible source and read away then present it.

I finally got my fiance to see that goverment is not always our buddy(most the time it's not heh).She got into it but as she learned and researched more it scared her to much,so now she ignores everything.I feel this is the general problem with the masses.They are to afraid to know,most already have enough on their plate and don't want to be botheres.

Others are simply caught up with everyday life.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by Project_Silo

Every time I try to tell my family and friends about this stuff they think I'm crazy, or that I am worrying to much. Nobody wants to worry because they don't have any "official" proof.

Every day I try to tell them to be ready and vigilant,

I know exactly how you feel.

The only difference is that my mom gave me an answer one day:

"Everything you say may or may not be true, but what are we going to do until it happens?"

Of course, it would be really interesting if everybody who had internet just flooded ATS all of a sudden.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'm not a fear monger but i sure sound like one now.In around three years of threats and military upgrades and alliences I have never ever been as worried or had a bad feeling as I do now.

I know exactly how you feel as well. However, I am trying to convert my energy into thinking energy. I have literally been developing plans in my head of what kind of things to do in instant situations. Such as the case with Iran, I was imagining if upstate NY got hit by a nuke. Before I finished realizing my plans, I thought to myself, "So, that's how a persian feels right now."

So, now, I get it. It sucks to be persian right now.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

Again if we nuked ourselves or Iran, a county we would then obviously occupy, WHO would do the investigation. Uhhhhh.. The USA. Wow, I bet we would really come back and say "After careful analysis we have concluded it was us that did it, which we should have known before the analysis because... uh well we did it." I am American, and proud, but ashamed at how some Americans think. Wave the flag, its for the good of the nation, we must invade to protect ourselves.. Na Im not talking about Hitler.. still the US. What's that? Some people don't like the Hitler comparison.. huh well if the shoe fits.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Ya exactly man.I even called up my bro and we talked about where we would meet and what we would do with the family.I don't think poeple even on here grasp what could come of this.Although that may sound a little crazy to make those kind of plans,better safe than sorry ehh.

Imma u2u you a question.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

Lol nah man,THE WORLD would investigate that situation.Thats a major major major event.Trust me the U.N ,everyone would be there.And its very commen knowledge Iran can't make nukes yet.So they would not even have to go in if your scenerio is right.But I'd bet my left leg that the world would investigate such a incident.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join