It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC lease holder admits WTC7 was intentionally demolished !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
nyarlathotep: I do not say that the government is behind all this, I am sure not. But I am sure, that the whole thing was methodical, and intentional. These collapses were not supposed to happen, neither towers should have fallen, and up to date, there is no explanation to any of the collapses. Fire tests using kerosine were done using parts of the WTC remains, and they proved to withstand it, even under pressure they did not buckle. Watching the WTC 1 collapse, I see it accelerating with way too high speed, than any other collapse of great buildings. But the most interesting is that the collapse started from several floors above the impact points.

The WTC7 collapse is still waiting for proper explanation from the government, because what they showed so far is a big lie. I am sure, that they found enough evidence to find out what caused the collapse of that building.

I think, one day we will get to know everything.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Istvan, who gains from bringing the towers down then? I think that you need to find a motive first. Who gains and what do they gain from this?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am highly interested in ht alien activities around the WTC events, which was seen by thousands, and recorded from different view. If this was uncovered, we would recieve answer to many questions. I am also interested in that enormous amount of dust generated, and the WTC1 spire turning into dust after 20 sec swaying.

Once I would put together all this, many unexplained things would come to an end. I also see, that the US government is hardly working on all this, starting by removing such information from the media, what previously they did not know about.

Of course, this simply only my opinion, anybody else can think differently.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Most opinions are a result of research of sources. Could you throw some our direction so we can zero in on your frame of reference?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This whole WTC UFO thing is overexplained in this forum as I can see, but here is a great website with lots of interesting links:

www.freedomfiles.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Can you cust and paste the part about aliens being behind 9/11? I can't seem to find it.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Istvan, who gains from bringing the towers down then? I think that you need to find a motive first. Who gains and what do they gain from this?

Evidently you are not aware of how the world works.

Did you see in my earlier post when i referred to operation northwoods?

Motive? ummmm, geee, could it possibly be the untold BILLIONS awarded in military/industrial contracts, at taxpayer expense?? Or maybe it was the opportunity to 'expand the empire' and rape another nation of its natural resources?
MOTIVE? Lets just take a look at who HAS gained by 911-
Halliburton? Kellogg, Brown and Root? The Carslisle Group? All MUCH richer now. The global elitist agenda? Furthur along thanks to broad new anti-terrorism laws.
Seems to me the rich got richer and the poor got 'bombed back into the stoneage' as i have heard some militants put it.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here are some links:

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

thewebfairy.com... (this site shows the object carried by the plane, flying out the building's other end)

It is good to click on the links , you can see the WTC' earthquake on a camera set on a tripod, 2 sec before the collapse, you can see how CNN creates giant birds flying at hypersonic speed out an ufo, and see the tower's 2/3 tall spire turn into dust. Quite amazing.

It is only my opinion, that aliens were involved in the attack, not the tale of any website. After all I have seen, I think currently this is the right explanation.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Antimyth,

Agreed "who stands to gain" and the motive easily point towards the globalists. But let's start with the foundation by pointing out that the "19 Arabs with Osama bin Fuel Laden" planes is the biggest "conspiracy theory" of them all. Unless you can get an indictment against an individual, people usually won't buy into this stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I can detach myself from my emotions enough to accept the truth. But this picture doesn't cut the butter:

[edit on 17-7-2004 by roxdog]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
As you may have read the links, the WTC7 was a major CIA facility, kept all secret. Still, I do not believe at all, that any millitary or government was involved in the attacks. Why? Because there should be any mistake already recovered by sceptics pointing to that. So far, there is nothing proving that the government has done anything related to the 911 events.

I see the consequences of the 911 events being just as perfect, as the attack itself. There is still more to go, we will see a lot more about the war on terrorism, I think...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Actually, if you look at the facts, THERE IS TONS of info to suggest a lot of things including govt. complicity and possible involvement (elements of). But among piles of anomalies, I've never seen anything to suggest that aliens were behind 9/11 ( I actually find the notion fundamentally absurd). I find it extremely strange that you could brush of viable questions about the official 9/11 explanation, but state that you think aliens were behind it with no facts to back up such a suggestion.

[edit on 17-7-2004 by roxdog]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is an amazing kink:

www.sarajevo.net...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Birds flying into the camera frame is amazing?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Nobody can back up any fact about the government being behind the 911 attacks. Everyone can have an opinion about just anything, mine is that aliens are behind these attacks. The main reason is purely the presence of the alien activity during the impacts and the collapses.

As most people claim that there is no aeroplane without wings, I claim its opposite, simply because I like hi-tech stuffs, no matter whether built by humans or green little creatures.

Now some come forward, that these videos of alien presence is hoax, I accept as their opinion...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There are mountains of evidence to suggest the offical explanation of 9/11 is completely bunk. Fact.

There is zero evidence to suggest "alien were behind the attack" besides a bird flying into a couple of camera frames. Fact.

(bird activity does not equal "alien activity")

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Oh, yeah... birds made by CNN... there is plenty of hoax, but in those cases the UFO was the real thing, the birds were created from the frames. But the speed of the birds is a bit too high, and the birds (and their shadow) is etremely big. Now those birds are extinct over fifty million years ago. I would still ride one

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Birds. Case closed.

Everyone can have an opinion about just anything, mine is that aliens are behind these attacks

That's right. But the difference is that my opinion is based on documented facts. Your opinion is based on a bird flying through a camera frame.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Your opinion remains bird activity, mine remains alien activity. I do not want to convince you that those birds are not birds, you can find that out with your effort. If anyone else is interested in any versions of these video footages, they can find any website claiming either version... some websites claim that they are definately birds, some say they are UFOs.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Oh yeah, well the planes that hit the towers, even though they looked exactly like planes, those were actually great white sharks. Jaws was behind 9/11. I saw it on a "website". This thread is dead....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join