It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Who gives a crap what bin laden says. He is a bitch and a coward. His own former personal bodyguards have said that. One living in Pakistan on Dis Times said during the Afgan Soviet war bin laden would hide and sob like a girl during fighting. As a matter of fact another former SF soldier from Egypt said the EXACT same thing.....He is nothing more than a soon to be dead coward, wanting to still feel needed.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Bin Laden...shoot. He's no threat. Its the unseen goverment.

The ball is rolling down hill now.....I hope our friends from above step in soon....? The more people gone now...the less people to control in the times ahead toward 2012.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
" All warfare is based on deception. "
Sun Tzu

Mr. Bin is in no position to declare a jihad
so...to me, is more plausible that he say: "The next big operation/thing/watever IS NEAR"

opening the door.

He do not say " i have nothing to do about 9/11 "

just my opinion
cumps

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Bin Laden Today... (Maybe Vidal Sasson will sponsor his nice beard next)

Bin Laden in 2001...

I cannot believe you people even buy into this CIA 'Bin Laden Double' putting out another 'Bin Laden Rerun' Tape. The guy was on dialysis back in 2001, he was a CIA subcontractor and HES DEAD.

How does a guy go from being on dialysis and a very grey beard and a islamic extremist (read Wahabist Illuminati Controlled Puppet) to be a 'fresh younger looking beard dyed' I'm coming to get ya because I'm working for the Neocons to get their vote up puppet?

Go read it yourself : www.whatreallyhappened.com...

[edit on 7-9-2007 by XR500Final]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What's the big news next week? The Petraeus report. Perhaps the release of this video isn't the 9/11 anniversary, but the start of the debate over the future of the Iraq war? The powers that be release this to "remind" the sheeple what we're supposedly in Iraq for: "fighting to stop 9/11". Don't lose focus on the real debate.

This is psyops released to shape the debate on the Iraq war.

I didn't read all 12 pages, so somebody might have already posted this idea.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The word Islam means "submission", or the total surrender of oneself to God.

Source:en.wikipedia.org...

In the small transcripts that showed up in this thread, this is what he says we should do. Ix-ney the Christian religion, and swap over to Islam. Islamic Mohammed is the Christian Jesus, just 7 centuries later. I am not a history buff, so I'll have to look into that a little deeper, to see what they were, and what they thought of Jesus.

Here, our whole government is Christian. And if you are not Christian, than you get frowned upon. I personally do not believe in the God these guys are fighting over. He doesn't seem to be a very nice guy. But we are right in the middle of another Holy War.

George Bush is the frontman for the Christian religion.
Osama bin Ladin is the frontman for the Islamic religion.

Wars based on fiction can't be won.

But I do know one thing. Something big is going to happen, and when it does it will be in the history books for as long as our civilization prevails.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Who gives a crap what bin laden says. He is a bitch and a coward. His own former personal bodyguards have said that. One living in Pakistan on Dis Times said during the Afgan Soviet war bin laden would hide and sob like a girl during fighting. As a matter of fact another former SF soldier from Egypt said the EXACT same thing.....He is nothing more than a soon to be dead coward, wanting to still feel needed.

I am not being snippy, but obviously you do by posting in a thread discussing what he has to say.

I am not trying to police you or anything, but do you have any links stating that Bin Laden crys like girl during fighting?

To me, that is more proof that he is not the perpetrator of 911, but someone 'labeled' as the perpetrator of 911. The same way you labeled him a coward. Or muslims labeling Americans as imperialists. Or neocons labelling themselves as christians.

Cold blooded, CIA trained 'warriors' do no cry like a coward in battle.
Somehow I don't see it.

DocMoreau

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Personally, I don't think it really much matters if the up coming Bin Laden video is authentic or fake. While I do not completely subscribe to the theory that 911 was an inside job, I have seen some pretty compelling evidence for that side of the debate. I am also aware, however, that just about anyone can make a pretty convincing case for just about anything.
With that in mind, it seems to me that both the US government as well as the Islamic extremists are being moved around like puppets by some third party. Who is doing it? The CIA? The Bush administration? Shadow government? The U.N.? ....Aliens? I can honestly say that I really don't know. And neither do any of you.
One thing is pretty clear though. The events of 911 proved that the American people cannot depend on the government for protection against such threats. We are all responsible for our own saftey and safety of our loved ones. I think the best idea would be to stay away from places that would be most likely be targeted for some type of attack. Although for some people, that is not an option.
All I really know is the more events unfold, the more we will be able to connect the dots and see the truth. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

I am not trying to police you or anything, but do you have any links stating that Bin Laden crys like girl during fighting?

DocMoreau

I believe you can find at www.binladenlovescamels.com Unfortunately, I think the secret services shut that website down.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by orthosnap

Why would aliens bother themselves in the politics of this rock? There are already 12 or so habitable planets within the surrounding hundred or so light years. Why want this world? there are plenty of better ones then this dieing crap shoot.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Do they think we're stupid?

2004 - Osama looks worn down, GREY hair.

2007 - "NOW" he has short, dark brown hair, NO grey.

Get outta here, what next, they're gonna tell us he's been dying his hair in his cave?

Pffffttt, bull#.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
He looks a lot better than he did a few years ago , wonderful what a bit of dye can do for ones appearance

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is no government. US CORP was established in 1871. And since the Britton Woods agreement, US CORP has been owned by a forign corporation. US Government? Hasnt been around since the South walked out of Congress. People need to read the law. Find it here

www.teamlaw.org

Senator Eric Madsen is the smartest person Ive ever talked to. We can restore the original constitution.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Here is a 7 page PDF of the transcript from Fox News.

Lots more in this one than the ABC transcript unless they've update theirs.

This is a fascinating read.

First of all, he is no dummy. I don't ever recall reading anything as in depth as this example from him.

He is intelligently manipulative...and no doubt dangerous.

I find most interesting his reference to Michael Scheuer. That seems oddly important to the entire speech.

I'm curious... is there a requirement in Islam to offer 'salvation' before attacking an opponent?

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I'm curious... is there a requirement in Islam to offer 'salvation' before attacking an opponent?

Apparently yes. UBL was criticized by some Islamic people for not offering conversion before he launched his Jihad against us.

This could very well be some last offer by UBL before a planned attack. Of course several attacks have been thwarted in Europe, so maybe they all will.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'd like to know who did the translation on this speech...

Most likely, it was MEMRI, and if so it really needs to be gone over for accuracy.

A lot of people don't understand that part of the problem with translating from one language to another is that a word in one language can be translated into several different words of another. Context is extremely important and sometimes it's a very subjective art.

It's very easy to manipulate a translation. Even if you are busted doing it, you can't be faulted as long as you carefully apply your mistranslations.

As an experiment, go to any web-based translator page, type in a sentence or two. Then translate it to another language. Take the result and feed it back to be translated to yet another language. Finally, take that result and translate it back to English.
What you'll end up with will most likely be gibberish, but it will all follow the "rules" of proper translation.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Than you. I also just saw the same posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The other thread is making my head hurt, so I'm going to jump in here. What do you guys think of this? Am I just looking too hard for something?

Originally posted by aecreate

Originally posted by otherhalf
Quote from blogs.abcnews.com

There is no additional information provided in the ad, and it closes with the words, "Soon -- God willing," written across the screen and repeated several times.

From what I counted in the video clip that phrase was shown three times at the end. Reminds me of other recently released videos (of which I can't find links to immediately...will go search some more).

(7-13-07) Signal to Attack? Worries Over Latest al Qaeada Tape
Zawahiri:
Have I not conveyed? Oh God be my witness.

(7-14-07) Newly Released Bin Laden Video Calls for Martyrdom
Osama:
I would love to attack and be martyred,
then attack again and be martyred,
then attack again and be martyred.

And now we have the third:
Soon -- God willing

from this page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And now from the transcript, three times, second to last paragraph:
"Peace and blessings of Allah be upon them"

First we have a "Big Surprise" and now a "Special Gift".

And this:

The video was obtained early yesterday by U.S. intelligence officials and was first made public on the Web site of the SITE Institute, a D.C.-based nonprofit group that studies terrorist organizations. The circumstances of its release were unusual: No copy of the video had appeared on Islamic Web sites as of yesterday, as has been the norm for past al-Qaeda videos. A spokesman for SITE declined to comment on how it obtained the most recent video.

Washington Post

Edit to add:
The highlighting in the article was done by me.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by otherhalf]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the full 25 minute video has been posted to this thread yet.

If not, here it is, or if you prefer, here it is in RM format.

I expect a detailed analysis from at least one of you in 40 minutes.

[edit on 9/8/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by otherhalf

Ah yes, thank you otherhalf for bringing those up.
I was hoping someone would find the three warnings in this new video,
and looks like you were the one in both threads, good work.

(7-13-07) Signal to Attack? Worries Over Latest al Qaeada Tape
Zawahiri:

(7-14-07) Newly Released Bin Laden Video Calls for Martyrdom
Osama:
I would love to attack and be martyred,
then attack again and be martyred,
then attack again and be martyred.

(08-03-07) New Al Qaeda Web Ad Threatens 'Big Surprise'
Osama:
Soon -- God willing
Soon -- God willing
Soon -- God willing

(09-07-07) Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary
Osama:
Peace and blessings of Allah be upon them

We've been warned plenty of times, and now he has asked
us to convert to Islam. I think Osama has covered all his
bases before he were to launch an attack.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join