It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden To Address the USA ON 9/11 anniversary

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
What the hell does ieds, snipers and troops have to do with this tape?
Arabs, have proven them selves to be smarter than Americans.. Theyve adapted.. why even use a public forum?

I say that arab terrorists exist, but we fuel it, we allow them to do as they please.... we want them to attack on their own merit... so then there's no conspiracy, they don’t need to do it.

Why not use it? Whats the purpose of the media for terrorists? They use media as tools to help spread grievances and inspired others. THATS WHAT MAKES THEM SO SMART.

Thats why I mentioned as examples of Islamic website videos showing their attacks against American troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. You seem to doubt terrorists would use public forums as if they too stupid to use it. They use the media for propaganda purposes, Osama Bin Laden is no freaking different from them as well.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I reckon it's about time they released the out takes.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wasn't sure where to post this. Was reading information. Not sure how to say that either... a dream.. if you will. A terrosists leader, man, located in Egypt. A Tower of some kind. Had a view, technology with him.
The tower: reminded me of a water tower. big. Dome like..
Anyways.. felt the need to post. TY for reading. Oh and numbers, had no idea what they meant or were: 449.. plane? not sure
-ok.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by observer
reply to post by observe50

First: CNN is "breaking" that Homeland security is reviewing a tape purpoting to have bin Laden speaking. I guess we will get more as it becomes available.

As to your question. It is Martial (as in military law) not Marshall, pretty common mistake.

I don't think it requires martial law but if the threat area is specific the government can take extraordinary precautions. I know that here where I work (in a university) if our area goes to red we have procedures for shuttering the university and sending everyone home.
Hope this helps!
Obs out

Yes, I work at the University of Michigan and we have disaster preparedness procedures here. They had them in place two years ago but every year we keep refining it. The actually make us take competencies test to make sure we understand them. Plus we have to pass or we basically could lose our jobs.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xfile

I think the picture provided by our friend Delta speaks wonders

reply to post by deltaboy

I call it treason.

reply to post by esdad71

He's already a martyr not matter what in the Arab world, specially pakistan.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I call it treason.

I just call it negligence.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
He is not dead, he is not a martyr, he is their lion, their leader. My god, he wants us dead folks. Stop wasting your time hating your government, because by doing that, he wins. He laughs at sites like prisonplanet and the likes. Don't think they do not research western media. They have their own media wing.

The releasing of tapes is scary because they are known to be triggers.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
He is not dead, he is not a martyr, he is their lion, their leader. My god, he wants us dead folks.

ESDAD71, can I see your proof? Last I heard, OBL was friends with many in the USA. He even had dialysis operations done here in the good old USA. Also his family is friends with Bush's family.

Stop wasting your time hating your government, because by doing that, he wins.

He wins?!?! What does he win?? A new car??? You are making up false prizes, and claiming OBL had something to gain because of 911. The FACT is that OBL had NOTHING to gain.

By automatically granting the government "innocence", YOU LOOSE.

He laughs at sites like prisonplanet and the likes. Don't think they do not research western media. They have their own media wing.

You think OBL researched this?

The releasing of tapes is scary because they are known to be triggers.

Really now?

I don't think ANY of OBL's tapes have EVER "triggered" anything but FEAR. Can you please give us an example of what his tapes "have been know to trigger"?

LOL, yeah lets all do what ESDAD said, lets give the government the benefit of the doubt. Basically, lets give every government official the right to commit crimes without any consequences (amnesty). If we do that, OBL "wont win". LOL

ESDAD why do you think the government itself should have "amnesty"?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
'Osama Bin' who?? Sorry, you will have to jog my memory.. I only deal with current escape goats

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

He is not dead, he is not a martyr, he is their lion, their leader. My god, he wants us dead folks.

Let me find the rationale in this statement, "He wants US death folks".

Who? you, me, the UK, Spanish people, Chinese, Africans? perhaps Canadians? Who?

For such a small man is has become a GOD.

But who has made this small, sick but very wealthy man a GOD? that his videos can cause his wrath to fall on the harts and minds of the American people.

I have to tell you, the media is a powerful tool in the hands of the corrupted people.

Just like religion.
You know what? I am not afraid of a video, but I am worry about the agendas behind this video that our own for the people elected government have.

That is whom you should be very afraid off. . .the profiteers agendas.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer

First: CNN is "breaking" that Homeland security is reviewing a tape purpoting to have bin Laden speaking.

that's radical news to me...

since my understanding is that the 'Islamic' or maybe its a 'Jihadist'
website will have the first showing of the video on the Sunday before Sept 11th !!

i learned this from a citizens/journalist on-line newspaper
www.agoravox.com/
who was reporting from a reliable 'Blog' source.

It occurs to me that,
"Whats the Reason...for an OBL tape on the 6th anniversary"
~ why not the 4th Year or the 5th year anniversary ??

i can think of Two possible reasons.

Reason #1; the 2001 event was on a Tuesday morning, this year the 11th of Sept. also falls on a Tuesday...

pretty flimsy, huh??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reason # 2; The OBL video is intended to Divert Attention !

What's the thing that we are not supposed to be paying attention to???

The Military Coup that is planned for Iraq !!!

(its said the Americans are supporting this behind the scenes)

?soooo.... that should help explain just why the President made that secret
visit in Iraq (Sept 3rd) & met only with the American Generals...
keeping more than arms distance from the puppet leaders in Iraq,
Maliki, et al

source: www.agoravox.com...

enjoy,

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The media???? the media does not influence me, but the books I read do. My god, Osama Bin Laden cut his teeth defeating the Soviets in Afghanistan and now he has his sights on the US and anyone that we associate with. Bottom line.

The Internet is worse than any media outlet in the world. I mean, Foxnews does not report holographic planes going into WTC&, so that must make them a NWO puppet? Grow up folks and enter the real world.

Sadat, Beirut, tehran???Do people forget these 'nice, innocent purveyors of nuclear power' held our own countrymen HOSTAGE!!!!! This is a long time coming, not a flash in the pants that GWB 2 thinks he can fix.

Bin Laden and AQ are the tip of the spear. When we hit Iran, the RAF might actually have to take action.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What I don't get is they are saying that U.S. officials analyzing the purported bin Laden tape. If they already have why don't they release it before 9-11?? I guess they just want to use is to maximize the fear on the aniversary. The government obviously already has the tape!!! This is what is so truly disgusting about the government and the MSM. Instead of focusing on the families of the victims, this government puppet is going to be the center of attention.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The Internet is worse than any media outlet in the world. I mean, Foxnews does not report holographic planes going into WTC&, so that must make them a NWO puppet? Grow up folks and enter the real world.

Yeah I figured you would use a debunked theory to make all theories look bad. ESDAD you have an agenda that is far to obvious.

How about YOU grow up. You want to know why the media is worse than the internet??? Because the media only reports ONE SIDE of the debate. You get ONE OPINION from the media. Also the media is owned by major cooperations who control what you watch, and they are controlled by the FCC (government). The media is censored AND filled with disinformation. When you see something on the news, it is spoon fed to you. Most people take the bait, and live there lives thinking the media "is correct", when in reality nobody checks the validness of most media coverage.

On the internet you get MILLIONS OF OPINIONS, and different views. The mass amount of people that get together and discuss will find what is true and what is false. You don't see that happening on the news.

Bin Laden and AQ are the tip of the spear. When we hit Iran, the RAF might actually have to take action.

ESDAD, you spread more disinfo than anyone on this thread. OBL is not "tip of the spear", if he was, then why would Pres. Bush say he is "not concerned" about OBL?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Interesting news, soo, the government profiteers are sick and tire of waiting for he oil deals to be sign off so US oil profiteers can benefit.

Yeap, that sounds good to me, the Iraqi government can not be allowed to be friend with the Iranian Government and bring Chinas into the deals with the oil.

Soo this sounds like done deal.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I'm still waiting for that evidence you mentioned about Osama denying involvement on 9/11 a few hours after the attack.

It wasn't a few hours, it was six days later.

He did initially deny the masterminding the attack. When he did and when it was actually reported though may be different.

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

CNN

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by deltaboy
blogs.abcnews.com...

So in three years this man has not changed his clothes, and is still videoing in front of the same damned wall, and got so bored waiting for us to find him he decided to go Grecian?

He has the same clothes on and he's in front of the same wall. WTH???

Look at the two pictures very carefully at one fast glance they might appear to look the same but they are not. Note the lapel is straight on one while the other hss what appears to be a collar. Also note the amount of white showing in both and you can see it confirms the collar lapel issue. The background is also a differant texture or it appears to be. One thing is for sure the collars/lapels are different for sure

[edit on 9/7/2007 by shots]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yeah its obvious if its released on sep 11th that the forces that be want everyone to freak out. They have to translate it right? and then the media has a time and date to release it right? So if they release it on Sep 11th isn't that a sick thing to do considering what happened? I would think they would do whatever to NOT release it on the 11th.I mean who has the control of when it comes out? The government and the media! Not OBL.
Unless he releases it himself on Al jazzera

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Dont tell me. Another video of him from 2002?

Maybe he hasn't dyed his beard and it's from way before that!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They probably have so much stock footage of him they can make a CGI OBL and scare us for the next 10 years. It would be funny to see people picking apart CGI footage of OBL.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join