It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Genetics. Many commercial plants are replicated, and sometimes because your eyes are attached to a brain that is configured for pattern recognition we are fooled quite easily.

Again however, these are not identical. Similar at best.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
11 11... You are trying my patience. You are not the smartest person on the planet, SkepticOverlord is. He however doesn't throw it in people's faces, maybe some time AWAY from the renderer to practice social skills will help you.

You are an overbearing pain in the rear end, who is making a RIDICULOUS accusation on a fellow Member. The fact that Poser comes bundled with Vue6 is about as LAME and IGNORANT a reason to suspect someone who has the chops created the video as I can imagine.

Get your points accross without being an "A Hole", you do pretty well when you try, TRY HARDER.

CHILL or be banned. The choice is yours. We don't let ANYONE deride our Members, especially not other Members.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Projest Starfleet!!

Coincidence or a Queen or Brian May fan

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
What screenshot? What was it exactly?

J.

ItHasToEnd posted a screenshot of a Youtube message sent from the uploader of the Haiti video, barzolff814.

It said 'Not yet. Let it run for just abit longer, they haven't worked everything out just yet.', among other things.

ItHasToEnd then edited his post and deleted the image.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
11 11... You are trying my patience. You are not the smartest person on the planet, SkepticOverlord is. He however doesn't throw it in people's faces, maybe some time AWAY from the renderer to practice social skills will help you.

You are an overbearing pain in the rear end, who is making a RIDICULOUS accusation on a fellow Member. The fact that Poser comes bundled with Vue6 is about as LAME and IGNORANT a reason to suspect someone who has the chops created the video as I can imagine.

Get your points accross without being an "A Hole", you do pretty well when you try, TRY HARDER.

CHILL or be banned. The choice is yours. We don't let ANYONE deride our Members, especially not other Members.

Springer...

Springer, then I ask, how in the world do you ever expect to find the person that is doing these CGI videos and fakes, if you don't have the heart to question people?

You know the hoaxers are in these threads laughing away, but you don't do ANYTHING?

That said:

I apologize for using my military style interrogation tactics.

p.s. I will settle for second smartest.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
ItHasToEnd

Does this have anything to do with JJ Abram's cloverfield? Some sort of promo?

Also, at one point he was going to handle the new star trek movie that was supposed to cover the Starfleet academy years, but I thought the project had been dropped. Is this the project you're talking about?

STM

Edit: I was wrong, the project has not been dropped, here's a link:

www.firstshowing.net...

[edit on 8/13/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Everyone else, stay on TOPIC, there is NO EVIDENCE Jakzen32 is the hoaxer or involved in any way, ZERO. I am confident he isn't, he just doesn't want to put up with certain people's crap and I don't blame him.

Springer...

Well said Springer.

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
11 11 you see the label on this thread? Enough said... If you think they are going to confess on a forum or will be outed like this then you don't understand the mind of a hoaxer.

It appears, as though one of them doesn't like the fact that something he created has misled people and he, being an honest person has come forward, the hoaxer NEVER WILL unless he wants to gloat about how he had so many people fooled, which will NEVER happen here at ATS.

We have the TAC in place for a reason and EVERYONE will abide it or be banned period. If the hoaxers are getting a kick out of seeing [HOAX] in front of their video on the biggest site that deals in these topics then they have a twisted sense of self worth and it's not our problem.

This is a COMMUNITY, we don't accuse our fellow members, if you suspect something use the complain feature and present your case.

END of the story.

Springer...

edit: apology accepted, BE COOL, BE POLITE and you'll do fine. You're number 3 at BEST by the way.

[edit on 8-13-2007 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
No, I would just like to clear that up aswell. This is NOT a viral marketing campaign for anything. It was created I guess, as you people say, by people with far to much time on their hands. Project Starfleet was a simple name given to it because of the main type of UFOs that were created. Simple as that really.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Looking at the first video again I think the programers need to work on the motion of the palm trees. Here in SW FL the landscape is flat as a board with either water, mangrove swamp, or palm trees and concrete. So I know a plam when I see one.

The frauns swing in long slow sweeping motions. The ones in the video are far too perky. Spend some time watching real palms and get back to work on it.

Otherwise, good job.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
'ItHasToEnd posted a screenshot of a Youtube message sent from the uploader of the Haiti video, barzolff814.

It said 'Not yet. Let it run for just abit longer, they haven't worked everything out just yet.', among other things.

ItHasToEnd then edited his post and deleted the image.'

Thanks Danx. Very interesting indeed - if it's real

Regards,

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItHasToEnd
Project Starfleet was a simple name given to it because of the main type of UFOs that were created. Simple as that really.

So we can safely assume that there's no affiliation that you know of with this project and the whole Drone/Isaac topic?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Please immidiately post production stills, screen shots and/or stills of the meshes, shaders, software, plug ins or anything to corroborate the statements "Yes it is CGI". I'm not convinced. I know Vue, 3DS, Maya, Lightwave, Poser and all the 3D and effects and news for new add ons and plug ins. I get them all on a daily basis. The shader for the sun occult of the craft was too good to be anything I have seen. This is in-house or unreleased beta. I have friends who make these shaders, melscript and this is suspect as real.

I do see differences in the trees and who would make such an obvious mistake anyway? If I was the team lead or art director I would have seen that in the dailys or preliminaries. If someone did a composite please post a side-by side.

I take issue with anything intended to exploit the general publics ignorance of the technical understanding of CGI for any reason. We get enough lies from our leaders. Don't crap in the pool because others do it.

We have even less proof this is the truth either. Again proof is needed.

Z

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No, I would just like to clear that up aswell. This is NOT a viral marketing campaign for anything. It was created I guess, as you people say, by people with far to much time on their hands. Project Starfleet was a simple name given to it because of the main type of UFOs that were created. Simple as that really.

One FINAL question from me, you don't have to answer, how many of the people involved in this, are on this forum?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What kind of "private project "?

Why would you create any type of UFO?

Is this a game? Like the game created by CRO games ("Starfleet is a space scrolling shooter with nice graphics, animations and some particle effects"" )?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
'The frauns swing in long slow sweeping motions. The ones in the video are far too perky. Spend some time watching real palms and get back to work on it.

Otherwise, good job.'

Well, 'good job' if you don't mind sending thousands of people on a needless, wild goose chase I guess...

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

One FINAL question from me, you don't have to answer, how many of the people involved in this, are on this forum?

I do not know if anyone else that worked on this are in this forum. Myself and probably a good three or four other people who worked on this knew as soon as this was uploaded to the YouTube website that it would be over here almost instantly.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by ItHasToEnd]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
ItHasToEnd:

I would like to second the request for a screen shot that proves this is CGI, it would help IMMENSELY to dispel this completely and irrefutably.

If you truly feel "ItHasToEnd" this is your chance. I'll be happy to post it and all you have to do is email it to me.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by casu10

What kind of "private project "?

Why would you create any type of UFO?

Is this a game? Like the game created by CRO games ("Starfleet is a space scrolling shooter with nice graphics, animations and some particle effects"" )?

For home viewing only, showing friends etc. Was NEVER intended to be uploaded to the internet, and if it was, certainly NOT claiming it to be real. Which is why I'm blowing the whistle on this. It is not for any game or movie.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
ItHasToEnd

Why would you coming out like this end your career or hurt you in any way? You are doing us a big favor by coming out and you if what you say is the absolute truth about it being just a private project and nothing else then whats the big deal, Right?

Unless you are not telling us something or you are giving us only a partial truth and the maybe the real reason is that its a black ops project for an ET False Flag Operation.

Please forgive me if that sounds nutty but this is a conspiracy Community that you are talking to here.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join