It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What were your agenda and their agenda?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItHasToEnd
Yes, it is CGI, but this was never intended to fool the public. I wan't to make something clear. We never set out to fool anybody with this into believing it was real, that was not our goal. Some of us working on the project wanted different things out of this as the project was near completion, one of those people was me. I do not want to say how many of us there were working on this, but towards the end some of 'them' had different agendas.

Ok so now that my assumptions that the hoaxer's are in this thread are holding water. I just HAVE TO ask....

Does this hoax include Isaac CARET? Or was this a copy-cat attempt?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yes, it is CGI, but this was never intended to fool the public. I wan't to make something clear. We never set out to fool anybody with this into believing it was real, that was not our goal. Some of us working on the project wanted different things out of this as the project was near completion, one of those people was me. I do not want to say how many of us there were working on this, but towards the end some of 'them' had different agendas.

So this wasn't for a viral marketing/ad?

In that case, when you say they had different agendas, what do you think those agendas were?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

ItHasToEnd Are you willing to email me the screen shot if I guarantee you I won't publicly post it without your permission? I think a record of this should be kept here.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Not entirely, no.

Which part isn't a hoax? Can you describe to us in detail or does the question only deal with the actual video we are seeing:

"Not everything is a hoax in the way that only the ships are CGI compared to the landscape"

In that sense?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Originally posted by Brad.T
"This Isn't over, not by a long shot"

Did anyone else catch that part of the message? Do you think he's implying that there will be more videos of this sort? Sounds like it to me.

Too bad we've got his number.

Please don't jump to conclusions. Just because Jakzun37 (or anyone else) might have the capability to make a video like that doesn't mean he did it.

Honestly I haven't seen any compelling evidence that Jakzun37 is involved. Ok, so he joined recently especially to discuss the video. So did a lot of other people..

I think 11 11 WANTS Jakzun to be the hoaxer just because it got a little personal. I will wait for something more concrete. I think you should too.

My post wasn't aimed at Jakzun37, Danx! I was referring to the previously posted message, purported to be from 'barzolff814.'

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
lol its sooo obvious jakzun is part of it. He came on after it was proven to be CGI and tried to talk it up. He then pointed to tiny light details he obviously modified himself as proof it wasnt CGI. Add to the fact he just registered. Also he was the only CGI person denying the trees were identical completely irrational for someone in the field.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by casu10
What were your agenda and their agenda?

It started as a private project, never to be broadcast on the internet, as it has been. I will admit that our aim was to create something very believable, but never to be shown. The main project leaders, and yes there was more than one, had the best skills at creating this event. It was turning out more realistic than we ever imagined and I will quote what one of them said: "Ya know, we could pull off one of the biggest ever UFO hoax's with this." Thats when I started to get worried.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
For those that didn't get the chance to see, "ItHasToEnd" showed a screen shot of the guy "barzolff814" from YouTube (the one that posted the UFO video), being asked if it is "Time" to end the hoax.

It could have been faked, so I wouldn't take "ItHasToEnd" too seriously.

Originally posted by yeti101
lol its sooo obvious jakzun is part of it. He came on after it was proven to be CGI and tried to talk it up. He then pointed to tiny light details he obviously modified himself as proof it wasnt CGI. Add to the fact he just registered. Also he was the only CGI person denying the trees were identical completely irrational for someone in the field.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by yeti101]

Exaacccctlllyyy LOL

[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

ItHasToEnd Are you willing to email me the screen shot if I guarantee you I won't publicly post it without your permission? I think a record of this should be kept here.

Springer...

A screen shot of what exactly?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What kind of "private project"?

University? Movie industry? Aviation? IT?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I had to remove the image, I left it on long enough for people to see. You want information then start the questions. Although I have to be quick about this.

RE: Removing the image, that’s no problem, I’m sure everyone will understand.

But if you are privy to, “Insider” information then could you elaborate as to what the end result is, i.e. the goal?

Judging by the info in the image you removed, there are at least two parties involved and one is getting cold feet.

Are you one of these parties?

Was the analysis about the identical trees and VUE6 accurate?

Are you aware the statement that there is another clip that lasts for 4:50secs and has since been removed, if so, is there any truth to it.

Are there any plans for further releases?

Have any more of these clips been created that you are aware of?

Did you create any of the clips?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Springer...

A screen shot of what exactly?

Someone mentioned you posted an image/screen shot that definitely proves it's CGI or a hoax, you mentioned you took "it" down because it had been up long enough for everyone to see it, well I didn't get to see it and if it's proof positive I would like to have a record of it since it's been such mess on our site.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I actually think its more important right now to find out if this is linked to the C2C Drone or Isaac CARET. I would really like to put this to rest, as I had another assumption in those threads that the hoaxer was also in those threads, and I am hardly ever more than 30% wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I would like to have a record of it since it's been such mess on our site.

Springer...

I could.........................

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The accusing, stalking and general CRAPPY attitudes toward fellow members STOPS NOW.

11 11 you are on probation as it is and I am getting complaints about your attitude again LAST WARNING, one more berating post from you and you are gone for the fifth and FINAL time mate.

Everyone else, stay on TOPIC, there is NO EVIDENCE Jakzen32 is the hoaxer or involved in any way, ZERO. I am confident he isn't, he just doesn't want to put up with certain people's crap and I don't blame him.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Someone mentioned you posted an image/screen shot that definitely proves it's CGI or a hoax, you mentioned you took "it" down because it had been up long enough for everyone to see it, well I didn't get to see it and if it's proof positive I would like to have a record of it since it's been such mess on our site.

Springer...

Springer, it was just a screen shot of an instant message through YouTube with the submitter of the UFO videos name in there, and another message about it being "time" to reveal i guess. Although I find myself believing this guy's story, it is NOT "proof positive" of a hoax, because well, its much easyer to fake instant message screen shots, than it is the actual video.

It would be good evidence... but not enough really..

Also we did link Jakzun to the program Poser wich comes bundled with Vue 6. My attitude has been fine, actually people are just mad at my insane sixth sense. If it wasn't for me accusing Jakzun, im sure "ItHasToEnd" would have NEVER have posted his screen shot...

Ban me if you wish, but I will never be wrong about his. Ever.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I agree with 11 11,

It's very important:

Are you in any way affiliated with the Isaac/Drone issue?

This is one of the most important questions that can be asked right now.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So many questions so little time, this is probably the end of my career. I am getting Emails as we speak and I know who they will be from. I can state that this is nothing to do with the CARET documents in any way. The scenes you see in both videos are real scenes, with CG elements, palm trees etc, and obviously now the "UFOs." I cannot stay much longer, but I think someone asked is there another video out there, the answer is no. The ones that were labeled Dominican Republic and Haiti are the only ones made, and as far as I know there is nomore. One thing I can also tell you is the name of the project: "Project Starfleet"

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad.T
Having looked at (albeit breifly) the screenshot posted by 'ItHasToEnd', can Jakzun37, really remain under such suspicion? And does anyone know the reason why he ('ItHasToEnd') took it down?

What screenshot? What was it exactly?

J.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join