It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 55
61
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
you guys are going to have to learn a little something called 'respect for one's privacy'

i'm tired of seeing my personal info all over this thread just because i bothered to join this discussion

please delete all references to my personal and and please get a life of your own


"The hoaxer was right here in this thread talking to us. We found his name, his work, and his website. I did a background check on his website, and found his website is registered to this graphics company.

This is who is making the CGI UFO video's:
arkhamgraphics.com...

Or employees from there"



i don't think i've ever seen a person be as wrong as you have been regarding EVERYTHING you've ever said about me. this has gone way past being ridiculous


if i had produced the video, why do i need to be in here debating and analyzing and speculating with everyone else? if you've been to my companies and i have many - you'll see that i have a VERY BUSY SCHEDULE

i don't have time to make poor quality videos for the heck of it - i have deliverables due every week and so

you have accused of me everything short of 911

i even offered to network with you but, you're coming at me with some SNIP. dude, you have issues and you remind me of an obsessive/compulsive schzoid

you need a woman, you have way too much chi backed up - it's blocking the normal flow to your chakras and it makes you say the stupidest and most easily provable things about me

but, diagnosis is half the cure - so, now that you KNOW you have problems, you can seek help. if permitted, we can even establish a fund on this site - i'd donate freely and often, sir


re: the video - i have NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH IT. I'm not even sure why people still respond to his mewlings. not only is he always wrong about me, he's obnoxious, too

listed above is one of our videogame companies. we have several. so what? i TOLD you i was an industry insider. now, kindly erase my info from this thread

one more thing - Mr. CGI Expert, i've yet to see any of your work and i know nothing of your pedigree. my sites are a who's who of celebrities and big companies and brands

and, you still haven't seen the films i work on - just SOME animation and art. you've been looking at my toenail and presume you know what i look like

shown you MINE - let's see YOURS frankly, i don't know if you could sit at the same table with me.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Crakeur]




posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry to the hoax people in this thread, but this footage is the real deal. This is not CGI nor is it a Hoax. These are real aircraft captured on a rea camera.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by gyroscope]



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
(ahem)

Folks, there will be no posting of private information on the site unless the individual wants their info posted and, even then, no names, addresses, phone numbers, emails etc.

Whether the member is behind the two videos or not, if you guys (all of you) cannot refrain from personal attacks, I shall be forced to hand out warnings and post bans until you can calm down and go back to being the usual outstanding citizens of these fine forums.

Now, I think everyone agrees that the software mentioned was used to produce the hoax videos. If you want to accuse an individual of being behind it, do so with rational thinking and some form of back-up to your argument. I'm not saying the member did or did not do it, rather, I am saying that you need to have something to rely on for the accusation. Let that member refute the argument etc.

Now, back to your normally scheduled program

Crakuer
ATS member/moderator/haitian alien lover



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakzun37
you guys are going to have to learn a little something called 'respect for one's privacy'

i'm tired of seeing my personal info all over this thread just because i bothered to join this discussion

please delete all references to my personal and and please get a life of your own



All of your information, and all of your websites are in public domain. If you wan't your identity secret, why did you create a domain name with your full name in it? All these businesses you run, and yet you are worried about you identity? Have you ever herd of "Private Registration" for your domain names?



Originally posted by Jakzun37
if i had produced the video, why do i need to be in here debating and analyzing and speculating with everyone else? if you've been to my companies and i have many - you'll see that i have a VERY BUSY SCHEDULE


Your VERY BUSY SCHEDULE includes trying to show off your work in these forums. If you are so busy, why the heck are you here? Most hoaxers that makes these video's will enter the forums and deny that they are fake, they then will use there "credentials" to trick people into believing your point of view. Its so obvious.


Originally posted by Jakzun37
i don't have time to make poor quality videos for the heck of it - i have deliverables due every week and so


So, now you are saying this is "poor quality". Huh? How many times are you going to change your mind?


Originally posted by Jakzun37
i even offered to network with you but, you're coming at me with some bullsh*t. dude, you have issues and you remind me of an obsessive/compulsive schzoid


Sory bro, I don't work with amateur's. I actually helped design the first DirectX10 video card for NVIDIA, why would I mess with a company that needs viral marketing to become popular?



Originally posted by Jakzun37
you need a woman, you have way too much chi backed up - it's blocking the normal flow to your chakras and it makes you say the stupidest and most easily provable things about me

but, diagnosis is half the cure - so, now that you KNOW you have problems, you can seek help. if permitted, we can even establish a fund on this site - i'd donate freely and often, sir



This is the natural reaction to a lost battle. Keep digging.




Originally posted by Jakzun37
re: the video - i have NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH IT. I'm not even sure why people still respond to his mewlings. not only is he always wrong about me, he's obnoxious, too

listed above is one of our videogame companies. we have several. so what? i TOLD you i was an industry insider. now, kindly erase my info from this thread


Prove to us that you don't have anything to do with it. Because the way I see it, you were the only "industry expert" that couldn't come to a "hoax conclusion", because of some "camera focus". Fishy Fishy.




Originally posted by Jakzun37
one more thing - Mr. CGI Expert, i've yet to see any of your work and i know nothing of your pedigree. my sites are a who's who of celebrities and big companies and brands

and, you still haven't seen the films i work on - just SOME animation and art. you've been looking at my toenail and presume you know what i look like

shown you MINE - let's see YOURS frankly, i don't know if you could sit at the same table with me.


Your right, while you are playing with colors, and 3D structures, I am helping design the VIDEO CARDS that you use to make all this junk. I was chosen by NVIDIA themself to help perfect their DirectX10 line of video cards. While you play with the graphics, we are actually designing the hardware that can display them.


That said:

A phsycology expert would immediatly know what to call the lashing above. They also would know that he has multiple accounts as well, just like Isaac.



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gyroscope
Sorry to the hoax people in this thread, but this footage is the real deal. This is not CGI nor is it a Hoax. These are real aircraft captured on a rea camera.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by gyroscope]


and you know this how?

dammit, I so didn't want to get caught up in this garbage.



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
11 11,

You're very quick to jump on your own speculations and they usually result in suspensions of your account. When will you get it? I completely agree with you on this video being CGI but by jumping on false conclusions you're derailing the thread. Unlike you, I obviously see no connection between his companies and this video. You've got a bunch of GBA games under that companies belt. There's really no "CGI" besides lo-fi animations being done at that company.

It's not enough to say "this has been proven 100% to be a hoax" for people who don't understand why. Instead, it should be your job to patiently and kindly educate them using detailed information (not the aggressive hop style) to show those that don't believe this is a hoax yet.

While for some of us it's clear from the get-go that this is digitally made, a lot of people never got into the gaming franchise/digital art crowd.



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
11 11,

You're very quick to jump on your own speculations and they usually result in suspensions of your account. When will you get it? I completely agree with you on this video being CGI but by jumping on false conclusions you're derailing the thread. Unlike you, I obviously see no connection between his companies and this video. You've got a bunch of GBA games under that companies belt. There's really no "CGI" besides lo-fi animations being done at that company.


Uh, in video games, you must create a 3D model, and a 3D enviornment. CGI = Computer Generated Images. It is a very broad name for the game/graphics/video/animation industry. Everything Jakzun knows, can be used to make this video, heck he even says he came make this video..



Originally posted by Donoso
It's not enough to say "this has been proven 100% to be a hoax" for people who don't understand why. Instead, it should be your job to patiently and kindly educate them using detailed information (not the aggressive hop style) to show those that don't believe this is a hoax yet.


I highly suggest everyone read this entire thread from beginning to end, and you will see that I clearly show many types of evidence and explainations why this is a hoax. Now I should NOT have to repeat myself.


B.T.W. You people want to get to the bottom of these fake CGI videos don't you? Don't you want to know who is creating them?? Or am I the only one?

When the day comes, and you actualy have evidence of WHO is making these videos, and you confront the creator, you know what he is going to say? He's going to say EXACTLY what Jakzun did on his last post.



[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"VIDEO CARDS"

oh, so you're not even an animator or desinger or modeler. you're not even part of the entertainment industry

where are links that show your accomplishments, Mr. Not-Even-An-Animator?

you don't even have the right to discuss animation, Mr. Hardware Maker. show me what you did for that card - what was YOUR ROLE?

does your name even SHOW UP on google? have you at least made a ripple in the world?

we know who i am. WHO are you? what is YOUR name? where is YOUR porfolio/awards/clients?


EVERYBODY watching this guy's mania over me - BE ADVISED - he knows NOTHING about CGI but what he's read somewhere. i ask him to show samples of his work and he turns it into an insult to all CGI people

'playing with colors... ha! no, silly boy - it's called working in the industry and putting products on the shelves

i'm glad someone gave you a job boxing 3D cards and sweeping up later. you aren't fit to have a debate with me on this subject and i've seen you in here battering people with your 'CGI Expert' title

but, you don't even have a link to your work. you should be banned from this site as an agitator troll for all the noise you make, not to even have a website

what a big fraud you turned out to be. you're everything you called me.



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Uh, in video games, you must create a 3D model, and a 3D enviornment. CGI = Computer Generated Images. It is a very broad name for the game/graphics/video/animation industry. Everything Jakzun knows, can be used to make this video, heck he even says he came make this video..


Yes, I am well aware.

So, we should attack every single person who has ever been affiliated with a gaming company? Who has ever animated & modeled. That warrants a search, even if the products of his companies show absolutely no connection what-so-ever to the video we're looking at?

What I meant by his "lo-fi" animation (which I know is CGI) is that he's working with very primitive platforms such as the GBA. The amount of high-quality CGI work being done for today's next-gen gaming is leaps and bounds ahead of what I've seen on this companies website. What I see in this video is what I'd expect to see in a pre-rendered Crysis trailer. That's why I currently see no connection, besides the fact that he can model & animate which I don't believe is enough to warrant you linking all his private information.

I don't want to have a back and forth with you because I agree with your research & CGI conclusion.



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
[edit on 13-8-2007 by ItHasToEnd]



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Nice name, ItHasToEnd.

If that's truly him, the guy who posted the video, then we have the undeniable proof needed to conclude it's a hoax.

I'm sure somebody will bring up: "It can't be traced back to him as being the first poster!" but even so, that's pretty damning.

Edt: Picture was removed from above so if you don't understand this post read on!

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Donoso]



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yikes..is that a computer generated screengrab?


Seriously though, I think we're done here. But just out of curiousity, where on earth did you get that damning piece of evidence from?

[Edit]: I've just realized that all screengrabs are - by definition - 'computer generated' - so that one didn't quite work.



[edit on 13-8-2007 by Brad.T]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Brad.T]



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"What I meant by his "lo-fi" animation (which I know is CGI) is that he's working with very primitive platforms such as the GBA. The amount of high-quality CGI work being done for today's next-gen gaming is leaps and bounds ahead of what I've seen on this companies website. What I see in this video is what I'd expect to see in a pre-rendered Crysis trailer. That's why I currently see no connection, besides the fact that he can model & animate which I don't believe is enough to warrant you linking all his private information."


you couldn't be more wrong


those games are old. the sites are not updated. we're developing games with Capcom and others for psx, x-box, etc.

we are also doing a few horrow films and the monsters need some high-end cgi. the guy from Saw II is starring in one of them

just because someone stumbled onto a few of my links, you don't know the half of what i do. i wasn't trying to share ANY of it here, to be honest

but, hearing people who don't do what i do summing up my skills from looking at outdated websites is starting to irritate me. i thought this website was full of intelligent people?

instead, the thread turns into an 'about me' witch-hunt with every kind of generalization and speculation leveled at me and wrong everytime

i thought the people here had their own lives and wouldn't be interested in mine



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hey, I was simply going by what I had seen. I'm not going to dig into whatever else you're doing, I was checking to see if connections existed and from what I saw, the proof 11 11 claimed to have, he couldn't have been more wrong.

There was no reason for me to further inquire about you being the hoaxer and unless if we can tie you to the YouTube guy, there's no reason to even suspect.



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
cool.

sorry if i was terse



Originally posted by Donoso
Hey, I was simply going by what I had seen. I'm not going to dig into whatever else you're doing, I was checking to see if connections existed and from what I saw, the proof 11 11 claimed to have, he couldn't have been more wrong.

There was no reason for me to further inquire about you being the hoaxer and unless if we can tie you to the YouTube guy, there's no reason to even suspect.



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gyroscope
Sorry to the hoax people in this thread, but this footage is the real deal. This is not CGI nor is it a Hoax. These are real aircraft captured on a rea camera.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by gyroscope]


You have to put up more than just claims without any backgrounding or reasoning.
I have presented some undeniable facts that speak clearly in favor of CGI, I have even named Programs and Techniques. You are just making claims.



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
All I saw at his(Jakzun's) personal website was a bunch of fake 3d promotions using a program called "Poser". I dare say, if those pictures were current, then his skills are less than the actual person making the hoaxed videos. Or he hadn't posted any work outside of his "Poser" artwork. If it is him, he is hiding his work done in Vue, while leaving even more amature work up than what he can do currently. I dought his actual credidentials more than anything....I'm not sure he could do that video if he wanted to based off of the artwork there(sorry guys, but the link is removed from previous posts that had it).

Anyway, I'm no pro( more of an advanced hobbyist), but I would submit examples of my own 2d&3d talents that would at least hint that I have some idea of what I'm talking about concerning 3d. I don't see why 11 11's credibility is even coming into question either...much repsect.



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
How long will this be allowed to continue? I have been coming to this site for many years, and very rarely have I seen such vitriol and outright name calling as I have in this thread. As far as I'm concerned, you are all giving the damn hoaxer a jolly good time, he's reading this and wetting himself with laughter.

May I politely suggest everybody calms down and takes a deep breath? Is it worth getting so worked up over? And yes, I have read every single reply to this entire thread (I always do) and I am grateful there are so many intelligent people here who can debate matters. I love reading a good debate, but to be honest this is disturbing to see.

It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the video is a hoax. No further debate should be warranted or entertained. Now let's let it die a dignified death, I implore you all.

Peace.



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
ItHasToEnd I assume you are the recipient of barzolff814's message.

And since you apparently want to be over with this, can you give us more information?



posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakzun37
"VIDEO CARDS"

oh, so you're not even an animator or desinger or modeler. you're not even part of the entertainment industry



Actually before I was hired by NVIDIA to help create their 8000 series DX10 video card P.C.B.'s, I was actually creating 3D models for the government to create a 3D virtual war simulator. Before all that I went to school for electrical engineering and computer programming. But before that, when I was young, I was hacking computer games and modifying their data. I was creating my own 3D and 2D content, then reverse engineering the game's code to find a way to replace game elements, with my elements.

While you are playing with "colors and shapes", I was playing with "capacitors and resistors" that allow you to play with "colors and shapes".

I know everything about video cards, and everything about 3D and 2D graphics that the video cards display. While YOU just know half of that.

-------

Anyways, lets talk about anonymity.

You have multiple business's in the graphics industry, and you freely display your name, and work, everywhere.

Why now, in this thread, do you care about your identity?

What do you have to hide, NOW?


b.t.w. I have showed my work in other threads on this forum...


[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]



new topics

top topics



 
61
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

log in

join