It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItHasToEnd
Indeed. The deadline I give you is this Friday. From now onwards until Friday you will receive conclusive proof. Although I do have to say the members here did a fine job exposing certain errors, some however are wrong, you will know who was right and who was wrong by Friday.

Sounds like a pretty reasonable deadline.

What say you Springer and everyone else?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by casu10
What were your involvement?

What part did you play in the making of the film?

I am the person using the camera in both videos, and obviously filming nothing in the sky. As I said, the scenes are real with CG elements, and a real camera was used. I was also involved with the actual craft design, that you see in the Haiti video and at the end of Dominican Republic, which I also said gave rise to the name "Project Starfleet"

[edit on 13-8-2007 by ItHasToEnd]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Does Barzolff814 know you're here talking about the video?

If so, will he remove it from Youtube?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I am the person using the camera in both videos,[edit on 13-8-2007 by ItHasToEnd]

Soooo.....

That "gasp"was yours?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

housegroove23, in reply to your question. I work for a major production company, if word and proof got out that I was directly involved in a project such as this to fool members of the public that would be it for me. But I have stated that I wanted no part of this when I knew it was going to be uploaded to the internet and branded as the real thing. I wasn't ever going to come clean about this but with the amount of people that have already seen these videos right across the internet, and believing they are genuine, makes me feel very guilty indeed. As I said, it was never, on my part, meant to turn out this way.

Well, this sure does sound like someone I know coming clean because his identity got thrown around. If you "ItHasToEnd" is the person I think it is, do not worry about your information as it will not be used in any way, except to pressure you a bit to come clean.

We understand that the company I posted earlyer could very well get mad over this, but nobody has to find out
As long as you come clean and this crap is over with...

Originally posted by jimbo999
Which if true - pretty well exonerates Jakzun I would think...yes?

J.

No

[edit on 13-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Does Barzolff814 know you're here talking about the video?

If so, will he remove it from Youtube?

I really couldn't care less if he is. If the video remains then so be it, the video overall doesn't belong to me. But once I show you the conclusive proof you are all after, which some of you have already made your minds up about, at least then my part is done in exposing it.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Where did you film the video part? In Haiti?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

housegroove23, in reply to your question. I work for a major production company, if word and proof got out that I was directly involved in a project such as this to fool members of the public that would be it for me. But I have stated that I wanted no part of this when I knew it was going to be uploaded to the internet and branded as the real thing. I wasn't ever going to come clean about this but with the amount of people that have already seen these videos right across the internet, and believing they are genuine, makes me feel very guilty indeed. As I said, it was never, on my part, meant to turn out this way.

Well, this sure does sound like someone I know coming clean because his identity got thrown around. If you "ItHasToEnd" is the person I think it is, do not worry about your information as it will not be used in any way, except to pressure you a bit to come clean.

We understand that the company I posted earlyer could very well get mad over this, but nobody has to find out
As long as you come clean and this crap is over with...

I think you are wrong if you are confusing me with the other member you were having a battle with. That is not me, I don't know them, or you, or have never spoken to them at all or you until this very moment.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So all of this was done, just so it could be passed around to a few close friends?..Or are we led to believe that some of the other participants in this "project" had ulterior motives from the beginning..

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Brad.T]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I think you are wrong if you are confusing me with the other member you were having a battle with. That is not me, I don't know them, or you, or have never spoken to them at all or you until this very moment.

Ok, I'm not convinced, but I will drop it. Thank you for coming clean on this hoax. You are doing a good thing by ending this. If you DO loose your job, contact me, and I might have a project you can take care of.

B.t.w. it wasn't a battle, and I don't know why you think it was..... or maybe i do know why you think it was..

"This very moment", yet, you know I was battling.....

damn cant drop it.... im trying to hard to ignore the clues...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Which if true - pretty well exonerates Jakzun I would think...yes?

J.

YES! But is says a lot of his CGI understanding which is even more important. I guess there is no trusting when people have their own agenda.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I can confirm that ItHasToEnd is NOT anyone else on this site, he's not posting through a proxy and his IP is UNIQUE to his account.

ItHasToEnd, for what its worth, we are a media company (The AboveNetwork, LLC) and ATS is but one of our properties (the BEST ONE mind you
) ANYTHING we can do to help you is assured.

I look forward to receiving the evidence.

That's it then, we have a but a few short days to wait and see if we get the conclusive evidence this is in fact CGI.

I would like to point out that it appears Jaksen37 was ON TO something when pointed out the out of focus issue had to come from a real camera.

If we are to believe ItHasToEnd it WAS a real camera.

11 11, I think you just got bumped to the fourth smartest person on the planet.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The gasp you hear in the Haiti video is not me, that infact was added afterwards, as was all the sound, which is why I'm fairly certain that one or more other programs were used other than the ones I stated. As I said, I was never directly involved with that side of it so I cannot be sure. One other thing I must say, is that not all of us working on this project had ever met in real life. Some of us only talked and were involved via Email.

The footage was not shot in the Dominican Republic or Haiti, I really don't know why those locations were chosen. The scenery that was used it would have had to have been a place like that, but I wasn't involved with the naming of the locations. But I know who was. I cannot say where the original locations are just yet, that will also be revealed by Friday because I can say that it is not very far from where I am.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So many people involved in this video, strangers who never met...

All this for fun? For watching with family and friends?

How many hours were expended in the production of the video?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
CBS just showed a 10 second clip of the video on if it was real or not.

Channel 2 in Southern California.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
'I think you are wrong if you are confusing me with the other member you were having a battle with. That is not me, I don't know them, or you, or have never spoken to them at all or you until this very moment.'

Well 11 11 - there goes your theory up the swany huh?

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
One FINAL question from me, you don't have to answer, how many of the people involved in this, are on this forum?

Everyone on this entire forum was in on it 11 11. Everyone but you.

Ready everybody...one...two....three......SURPRISE!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear 11 11, Happy Birthday to you. OK so now you are 11 12.

BTW, it is your birthday isn't it?

OK, so a big fat present for everyone. Everyone was "half" right.

The crafts are CGI, and the beach scene, water tower and truck are real world. < I made this up.>

Now let's have some cake and talk about 2012.

regards...kk.....( miss me? )

Disclaimer: This was meant to be funny. If it is sense of humor failure,
move this post to Skunk Works.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I can confirm that ItHasToEnd is NOT anyone else on this site, he's not posting through a proxy and his IP is UNIQUE to his account.

I have a 56k modem that gets unlimited unique IP addresses.

I also have a cable modem that can get unlimited unique IP addresses by changing my MAC address.

Anyway...........

It is my full opinion that you are wrong Springer, and that Jakzun IS part of it, and I hope you don't ban me for my opinion.

I would like to point out that it appears Jaksen37 was ON TO something when pointed out the out of focus issue had to come from a real camera.

Was he really on to something? Or did he just know?

11 11, I think you just got bumped to the fourth smartest person on the planet.

Springer...

Well, maybe you missed my very first post in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"You see, he just super imposes the UFO onto the video"

I will never be wrong about CGI.

link   
For all those who are "shocked" that a group would create something like this...

11 11 touched on it earlier and he is RIGHT, I personally know a few CGI guys who absolutely can't stop creating, it's like a drug. I know people who have spent MONTHS creating something for no one to see except their friends and prospective clients.

The portfolio is how many get work, high paying, be your own boss work, when they spend all this effort and time they add it to their portfolio and it pays off.

Not hard to imagine at all.

So far ItHasToEnd is ringing very TRUE to me.

Springer...

link   

So many people involved in this video, strangers who never met...

All this for fun? For watching with family and friends?

How many hours were expended in the production of the video?

Yes, this is what I found to be most perplexing. One can only assume (from what our 'whistleblower' has inferred) that some of the participants in the "project" knew exactly what they intended to do from the outset.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join