It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

I have a 56k modem that gets unlimited unique IP addresses.

I also have a cable modem that can get unlimited unique IP addresses by changing my MAC address.

But the first SIX DIGITS will be the same or they will show as a proxy, only the last 3 will be different.

That's how I knew who your "old account was" mate.

Believe what you want, I KNOW they aren't the same person.

Based on comparing your "people skills" and my 20+ years of managing people I will go with my "people skills" and say that Jakzen is NOT involved anyday.

Springer...

[edit on 8-13-2007 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by casu10
So many people involved in this video, strangers who never met...

All this for fun? For watching with family and friends?

How many hours were expended in the production of the video?

Not as many as you think, but enough to pull it off. This started out small and just grew into something else that made others want to make it something else that was never intended. The project started off slow and then after about 3 months it was being worked on every single day for at least a year. All in all from start to finish, it took almost 2 years to complete. Quite a long time I hear you say for something so short, but some of the people working on this had to learn things along the way.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

Originally posted by jimbo999
Which if true - pretty well exonerates Jakzun I would think...yes?

J.

YES! But is says a lot of his CGI understanding which is even more important. I guess there is no trusting when people have their own agenda.

EVERYONE has an agenda
Some are more secretive/malicious than others, that's all... Sure, his CGI understanding may be just fine, that's not what I'm disputing - but what about logic and rationale?? Are these skills not more important still? If ITMUSTEND is for real (which we will know by Friday, or so we're told..) I think some serious, fawning apologies will be due to certian members from other members after this debacle...
J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
2 years ?????????

Man, you guys have too much time in your hands

In youtube there's another guy (UfosReal) saying it was a video from Malaysia and it was 4/5 minutes long. This guy are from your group as well?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

So many people involved in this video, strangers who never met...

All this for fun? For watching with family and friends?

How many hours were expended in the production of the video?

These are all good questions that for some reasons don't make sense to me why they would go to all this work for that. Plenty of explanation that can be given as I can imagine plenty, but is not our job to make explanation for hoaxers, let them put them out there for us.

At least it seems that there is one good person among that crowd.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Everyone on this entire forum was in on it 11 11. Everyone but you.

Ready everybody...one...two....three......SURPRISE!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear 11 11, Happy Birthday to you. OK so now you are 11 12.

BTW, it is your birthday isn't it?

You, my friend, missed yer calling
Stand up comedy never tickled your fancy huh? heheh

J.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have to admit, something still doesn't seem right about all of this.

Not that I'm disputing ItHasToEnd's claims.

..I think.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
2 years seems a bit much..for a 30 second clip? Even if your only doing it part time I just cannot see where the 2 years went.

X2 UFo's on a spline path
Rendering (low quality) a simple sky, some cloned tree's, AfterEffects work..

Where you using 486's?! C'mon

2 years ?????????

Man, you guys have too much time in your hands

In youtube there's another guy (UfosReal) saying it was a video from Malaysia and it was 4/5 minutes long. This guy are from your group as well?

[edit on 13-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Everyone on this entire forum was in on it 11 11. Everyone but you.

I only accused 1 person. Ever since then, they have come clean. I STILL hold my ground and my position on former members that I accused. ItMustEnd himself has claimed that multiple members of the group knew the video would reach ATS "instantly". Also, a member of the group is here right now giving us the info. So that only means one thing....

...when I said "the hoaxer is in this thread", I wasn't wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
As I said earlier, thats what it is, to much time on our hands. When people are involved with things like this, it becomes their life and a passion and you spend as much time on it as possible to get it right or how you want it to look. Some of the people who worked on this is what they do for a living, this is their life. I have seen some of the other stuff that has been created by them in the past and it is unbelievable. Stuff you have never seen before and you wouldn't think was possible using CGI.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Even more so if t hey are doing this for their 'life' they should be able to bust this out alot quicker. I cant see what took 2 years to make. We've done 60 MINUTES of hand keyed stuff (characters not simple objects) in 6 months. But I'll wait to see

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
is the paris ufo & or the wtc ufo connected to your group in any way cause i thought the paris ufo was pretty good but not as good as the haiti ufo.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItHasToEnd
As I said earlier, thats what it is, to much time on our hands. When people are involved with things like this, it becomes their life and a passion and you spend as much time on it as possible to get it right or how you want it to look. Some of the people who worked on this is what they do for a living, this is their life. I have seen some of the other stuff that has been created by them in the past and it is unbelievable. Stuff you have never seen before and you wouldn't think was possible using CGI.

This other stuff is on youtube as well?
I'd like to see and compare with the UFO Haiti.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Even more so if t hey are doing this for their 'life' they should be able to bust this out alot quicker. I cant see what took 2 years to make. We've done 60 MINUTES of hand keyed stuff (characters not simple objects) in 6 months. But I'll wait to see

As I said, to get it right and the way you wan't it to look you will take how ever long it takes. When I say being worked on every day I didn't mean 24/7. There may have been odd days or even a week where nothing was done, as I said I was never directly involved with this part of it. But I know the project started in 2005 which is why I said all in all 2 years for completion.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad.T
I have to admit, something still doesn't seem right about all of this.

I hear ya dude. Me too. It's like Michaelangelo creating the Mona Lisa to enjoy with friends. It's like coming up with a cure for cancer, just for fun. Shall I go on? I think whoever did this has an ego like us all and wants the world to see. Now, we have the classic, "more info to follow soon" and we are all left with our tongues wagging for 4 more days.

I will admit though, this afternoon I was on the edge of my seat at work hitting the F5 button a hundred times a minute. I closed my door and let all my calls go into voice mail.

No matter what, I am here til the end. This is better than cyber-sex.

One last thought, and don't boo me too bad. It is amazing how Springer, or his desired salutation, "His Holliness" has taken a keen hands on interest.

Please tell me this has nothing to do with the recent capitalization effort?
I seem to recall a slight 'tease" about new things on horizon.

regards...kk

I am surely gonna get flamed for this but it's just like my Dear Old Grandad used to say..."If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance". BTW, we never found his body when the lake thawed.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello guys. Me again. Anyone out there? Anyone besides 11 11 want to respond to my posts?

I have said it a few times but no thougts.

look, I know this is likely fake but, the one thing that kept me guessing is other ufo photos. The photo taken by the airforce retiree of the orange orb and the "Gulfbreeze sightings" pic from below a ufo with that same orange look. Than the orange smaller lights below this craft in the video..

Do they not all look very similair???? This seems like it could be meaningful to me. Does noone else see this?

[edit on 13-8-2007 by WAZZIT32]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by the animator
is the paris ufo & or the wtc ufo connected to your group in any way cause i thought the paris ufo was pretty good but not as good as the haiti ufo.

This is, or was, the only project I was involved with that used UFOs as a theme.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I'm tending to believe the video is fake not because anybody has proven squat... because they haven't .

This is not proof?

home.comcast.net...

Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually reads the posts, or they just skip to the end and post whatever.

Sorry 11:11 (how did you come up with this name btw?), you did not read my post where I trashed the CGI rendered palms as having smooth trunks and leaves that do not pass light. Take a lookey at the pickie again and see if I have a point.

Anybody else here agree with me?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by the animator

This is, or was, the only project I was involved with that used UFOs as a theme.

ah ok i thought they may be linked, check out the paris ufo how does it compare with yours ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

This other stuff is on youtube as well?
I'd like to see and compare with the UFO Haiti.

As far as I know these two videos are the only ones by the group I was working with that have made it onto the net.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join