It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
look at the begining of the video when the craft is flying by the tree...it kinda lookd diferent in the begining....and the light glitch thats an interesting find

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
shall I make a clearer image for you?

Please do. I really only see similarities the same way as you did with my images. Nothing is matching 100%, it's more of a "yeah, I can see that kinda'" sort of deal.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Maybe some of you that think this stuff can't be done outside of hollywood should take a moment and surf the web. You will find thousands of people that do this from their desktops, with the same quality.

Well then provide us with 3 links of something as equally done as this one, please.

Much appreciated and thanx in advance!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
we need some screenshots from the video resized and resharpened
watching the video on slow motion will also help no?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sorry to get off trees for just a second.

Here's the link to the flickr account I just created. I dumped all 662 frames in there for all to enjoy/scrutinze. Unfortunately the free account only allows 200 at a time (bah!) But here's the ones I was referring to before with the star:

frame 138 (star is there)

frame 139 (star disappears)

frame 140 (star comes back)

For those wondering what program I was using to dissect movies into frames, its free. I learned to use it back in 98 when friends and I were dissecting Starcraft movies with it.

(Smacker) Rad Video Tools:
www.radgametools.com...

To convert the Youtube .flv file into mpg:
www.rivavx.com...

I don't claim to be any CGI expert etc, CAD (specifically CATIA) is my forte but I play with lots of other tools. Too me, this looks like an error when one shot was overlayed with another. Like in powerpoint, when you forget what goes on top or what should be transparent get it? Same thing here except with the overlay script or manual overlay per frame.

I'll debate spending the dough to upgrade the flickr account later, we already have a paid account for our vacation pictures but I didn't want to use that one on ATS

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to these UFO clips.

I always see them and say to myself wow, I cant believe that someone caught that on camera.

Since those days I have taken every video I have seen with a big grain of salt. This one is absolutely stunning, and whoever created it has done a very good job.

I am on the fence with this as well but, as Skush pointed out, there is a glitch. Crazy video regardless.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here's some CGI in the works:

www.youtube.com...

Edit: I just found this and have viewed this multiple times now. All I have to say is: Wow. I never thought I'd see something at this quality with full time animation. Now I truly without a doubt believe that everything can be faked.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
more and more proofs that this is a fake and its really unbelieveble from the start but im not sure
those glithces and stars dissapearing, can they be some stuff of camera bugs or just lights or i dont know something else

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, personally it looks just like a Ha'tak ship without the pyramid in the middle, very close resemblences. Just from the first video from first page. Here are some examples of what the Ha'tak ships look like, I'm sure there is a better one out there to show the bottom side, which I'm still looking for. Seen it but didn't bookmark it.

Image One

Image Two

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I cut & paste the treetop on the right and put it directly over the left tree
@60% opacity
the edge line of the 2 horns and right most branch's are a match..

Shot at 2007-08-10

Originally posted by Donoso

shall I make a clearer image for you?

Please do. I really only see similarities the same way as you did with my images. Nothing is matching 100%, it's more of a "yeah, I can see that kinda'" sort of deal.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
it really does look like those motherships from stargate...i always though space ships have cool design but damn for them to look like those on stargate and even cooler...am i glad to live

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am not saying it isn't CGI. I only hope it IS CGI, and I am looking at other tips. All I'm saying is that using the palmtrees as an excuse to debunk this video is bogus. I lived on the litoral, and I stared palmtrees pretty much for a whole year, since my girlfriend thought that they where so romantic. And I will state it again: Depending of the geographic location and on the distribution of the palmtrees, they can and will look alike. What is not exactly the case with these ones. Look at the trunk again.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yes indeed the cant use only the trees for an excuse
but the guiz comed up with more ideas
like th egraphical glitches,the stars so its really hard to say if its real

but really strange is that the woman just staned and filmed them without shaking...if i was on her place i was going to fall or atleast loose focus when the ship passed over my,dont these things radiate big trust?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Give the tree a miss man for crying out loud this isn't about damn trees leave it to the experts dude lol.

If this Haiti footage is real most of you guys say hoax or cgi, if it's a hoax most you guys say the same thing so when something is shown that is real how will that be decided??

As i said leave it to the experts we need to focus more on WORLDWIDE GOVERNMENTAL DISCLOSURE first rather than 50-50 Youtube footage.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
'look alike' -sure.
Match 100%-no

Shot at 2007-08-10

Originally posted by Pocket4ce
I am not saying it isn't CGI. I only hope it IS CGI, and I am looking at other tips. All I'm saying is that using the palmtrees as an excuse to debunk this video is bogus. I lived on the litoral, and I stared palmtrees pretty much for a whole year, since my girlfriend thought that they where so romantic. And I will state it again: Depending of the geographic location and on the distribution of the palmtrees, they can and will look alike. What is not exactly the case with these ones. Look at the trunk again.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am an expert.

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth
Give the tree a miss man for crying out loud this isn't about damn trees leave it to the experts dude lol.

If this Haiti footage is real most of you guys say hoax or cgi, if it's a hoax most you guys say the same thing so when something is shown that is real how will that be decided??

As i said leave it to the experts we need to focus more on WORLDWIDE GOVERNMENTAL DISCLOSURE first rather than 50-50 Youtube footage.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
CGI if I ever saw it....including motion blur!

This type of thing simply ruins the whole argument of whats out there.

Some people just have too much time on there hands Im afraid. Nice in a movie, not so good in a forum searching for the truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I am an expert.

If you don't mind me asking, can we see some of your work? Do you do modeling and animation? What kind of tools do you use? Can you describe to us non-experts the amount of time it'd take to render something like the video we're seeing. I understand it'd be an extremely long time, but, with your experience could you give us a rough estimate?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
yes and are u sure its a 100% match the copy?or just really like the same?
we need proof to disaproof a video too so we cant debunk it just couse someone says its a fake

the best way to finish this is to get 2-3 more experts here and theyr opinion and some proof....then we can move on and even there we cant be 100% sure

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wildone - Great evidence. It places some real doubt on the footage, but I am not 100% convinced hoax based on the potential match of the palm trees. I just don't know enough about palm trees. Maybe palm trees do weather/evolve similiarly when near eachother? Or maybe this breed of tree is prone to look similiar to its neighbors? The match is not 100%, more like 95%? I think it is a powerful argument and am glad to have your critical eye looking this over. With the wealth of other material contained in these videos shouldn't there be plenty of other things we can examine to debunk beside the palm trees? The UFOs for example?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join