It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
These videos remind me of Isaac, I mean, Rajman1977 with the C2C Drone above the telephone pole. It's his signature. To make something not look like its fake, you add little layering tricks, frame by frame, to make objects appear to be behind other objects. It does not take a long time. Probably only a few cut and pastes, on about 30 frames.

You see, he just super imposes the UFO onto the video, and any time he want's the UFO to look like it goes behind the tree, he will cut out that tree from the original film, and paste it right on top of the UFO. Rinse and repeat for the followling frames untill the UFO passes the trees.

The free Virtual Dub program for videos is nice, it has "Deshaker" to edit the shake, and other cool tools to do this type of work.

Seriously people, UFO's do exist, anti-gravity exists, the problem though is we are not allowed to show you or tell you, because that would give you the secret to the universe. We aren't supposed to give out the secret, you are supposed to earn it. Snap out of it, and learn it. Don't trust anyone but fact's. Drop out of school, you won't learn it there. Here is the hint, "we are all made of it".

[edit on 10-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yea as 'Skush' pointed out, the glow at the center has some rendering problems at the begining of the video when its occluded by part of the UFO, its a common error when rendering 'glows' in CG..the software does'nt know what to render so cuts the glow sharply.

I dont know anything about CG, but to me, it just looks like the UFOs are rotating which makes the glow disappear when parts of the UFO gets in the way.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It IS a matter of a time before we get a close up high resolution video of a UFO, if it's real, that is. I firmly believe we are not alone and I also believe that the best proof would be the NASA Tether incident but come on. If we were to be here, on the ground, getting a video of a UFO which is that close... Don't you think it'd be less... cinematic?

Wouldn't it be more like a harrier passing by very close to the ground? Not something that looks like it's straight from the next Sci-Fi thriller coming out next summer?

I know, I know, that's a "feeling" but then you have all the visual issues with this video itself. The lack of interaction between the object(s) and the palm trees. The lack of expression. Then the lack of video to be seen. 22 amazing seconds! The scene obviously don't end where the footage we get to see does. I'm also curios as to what they were looking at before the UFOs made their grand appearance.

We need more, this is not conclusive and it would be ridiculous for anybody to think that this video can be shown to the public as any sort of proof.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Good work guys and gals...no question it's CG considering the indisputable clone tree find.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i would have dropeed out of school long time ago
but still i need to finish atleast 12 grade to get a decent job....like a spec ops...u gonna be really proud of me the next year when i finish school...finnaly

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Perhaps your eyes are wide shut. You simply can't overlay both images while they are the same value. i.e. black to black, white to white. The sublte variations will appear to morph visually to a single common object.

As I have pointed out several times the either perceived similarities or identical nature of the trees is a straw man argument.

If the species of the trees cannot be identified then nothing else matters.

If the species of the trees cannot be identified then they are not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 10-8-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It's Friday after work and I got some serious drinking to do.

I'm on my 15th beer, mate!

Passes him a Heineken!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
cmooon man this is ...i cant believe....im sorry but what...we need to identify the specie of sand too?species of palms...cmon they are just palms...i can believe the copy paste theory of trees but saying that they are not real i u dont know theyr specie i cant expet that

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by darksky

Yea as 'Skush' pointed out, the glow at the center has some rendering problems at the begining of the video when its occluded by part of the UFO, its a common error when rendering 'glows' in CG..the software does'nt know what to render so cuts the glow sharply.

I dont know anything about CG, but to me, it just looks like the UFOs are rotating which makes the glow disappear when parts of the UFO gets in the way.

Then try looking closer. It's obviously the flicker of a graphics glitch.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Good work guys and gals...no question it's CG considering the indisputable clone tree find.

Actually it is disputable. I dispute it and many others dispute it. The palms imo DO NOT match, period.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That was really cool, I like others think it is too cool, lol, to be real, what if we have so much of the fake, we ignore it when the real ships invade,

Just a thought, this is a conspiracy forum after all.

They are out there,I have seen them, I have communicated with them,

Most wont/don't believe me.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well cool then will u say what is theyr ship design?

link   
There is a website uspalms dot com. They taut their expertise with palm trees...He says: There are over 2,500 species of palms. I can provide detailed information on 100 species and they are readily available through this site. I have access to the greatest variety of palms on the eastern seaboard. There is an email on the site, someone should email him and see if we can't pin the species down and find out the liklihood that two tree appear as similiar as Wildone has demonstrated.

link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
looks too good to be true to me...id have to say if it was me filming that, i wouldnt have stayed around too long while that thing was flying right over my head...

You would think so wouldn't you, I was in a state of complete calm, it was not unlike when the angels appeared in the Bible, the prophet was afraid but they calmed him saying fear not, they are the same thing I believe.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
I am an expert.

An expert on UFOLOGY?? Cool show us your evidence of Ufology...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I can see a the start of the video that is almost night time in the background when the video starts, its looks like a typical carribean sunset BUT IF they are traveling west to east, if they are flying a straight path towards the east like it looks that is doing (it just changes altitude IMO) the area that is traveling towards to should be darker not brighter. Thats just the way I it happens in PR.

I know that there a guys here that are good at determining the position of the Sun for this type of things.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
cmon tell us what u know about our space friends?theyr intentions?what will happen soon?what was with the istanbul and england sigthings?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Seeing the tree shape, size, and foliage distribution, I think I have found a match for it. Please be a judge. I believe the tree come from the Copernicia family and is actually a Copernicia berteroana

The size and shape seem to match up to this tree. Living in Miami Florida all my life till recently I deduced it was a palm tree from the palm family then a simple cross reference to Caribbean only trees seeing as the supposed ufo is in Haiti gave me this conclusion. There was a similar match from a South American tree but I ruled that one out due to the fact that it is only located in South America and not listed in any other country.

some more links

This one is actually cool because it shows you how similar the trees can actually be with the same shape and all.
link 1

This one has some basic info about the tree.
link 2

Another page showing alot of trees look at the background of the second and thid pics and you can see the similarities withiin them.
link 3

As for the whole UFO if it’s real if its not…I want to believe. That’s all I’ll say on that matter

Enjoy

~Ghost~

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
cmooon man this is ...i cant believe....im sorry but what...we need to identify the specie of sand too?species of palms...cmon they are just palms...i can believe the copy paste theory of trees but saying that they are not real i u dont know theyr specie i cant expet that

To say they are just palms is just inaccurate and ignorant. Species of palms come in different sizes and and shapes with different bark texture and shape and sizes and configurations of palm fronds.

There are over 2000 species of palm trees and they do not all look alike. If they looked alike they would be the same species.

As for your comment of sand, much like palm trees, it also looks, feels and has different textures and shapes, depending on where you are in the world.

In Florida, you have sand from yellow shell and gravely like to fine white powder depending on the region of the state.

So as far as Im concerned identifying the species of palm or lack there of in the video would go along way in proving whether or not its a hoax.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
well i can agree that its one way of discovering the truth
but all palms does look alike a little dont they?
and the hoaxer probably had the model look like some real species.
still i am sorry if i have insulted you

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join