It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wild, you know my stance and I have to completely disagree here. While the crafts are most likely CGI the foilage and scenery is NOT and I repeat NOT CGI. Don't you think that as a hoaxer you would have made the trees interact far more with the craft if the trees themselves would have been CGI? You could have EASILY done that if they were CGI but alas, there is no signification interaction.

Now, the images you overlaid do look similar but they are far from the same tree.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl
i just noticed that at first it looks mechanical but when it (convienetly) passes over the person it starts to look very fuzzy with tentacles then in the distance looks like the classical ufo

Yep. I noticed the same thing myself. When the ship flies overhead it looks exactly like a model of a snowflake or a water crystal. It also looks like evergreen trees and the skinny things in between look like snow skis.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So what? You think all natural tree's have identical leaves on them in the same configuration? What planet are you living on!! They are the same!!!!

So what if the tips are the same? If they were the same tree, IT WOULD BE THE SAME THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE TREE. This is not the case. Therefore, they are NOT the same.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So are you telling me, that this particular species of palm..the entire species ALL have exactly the same 2 horns on the top, with a another one coming out at the same angle. This is what your telling me!
Or else the odds of it happening are trillions to 1!

Originally posted by Donoso
Wild, you know my stance and I have to completely disagree here. While the crafts are most likely CGI the foilage and scenery is NOT and I repeat NOT CGI. Don't you think that as a hoaxer you would have made the trees interact far more with the craft if the trees themselves would have been CGI? You could have EASILY done that if they were CGI but alas, there is no signification interaction.

Now, the images you overlaid do look similar but they are far from the same tree.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

Those look like the kind of palm trees that will grow in the pacific, in the carribean the palm trees you find will be taller with skinny trunk and they grow tall, but in many tourist area in the caribbean they also bring palm trees from the phillipines because they grow smaller and provide shade for tourists and present less of a safety issue of coconuts hitting people in the head while resting or something (trust me it happens), so who knows on that one.

Fact is they are way too similar, that just don't happen.

I agree they look similar but if there is no known species of the palm trees shown in the video then they have to be cgi.

Here is a picture of palm trees in the DR....not many pictures of palm trees in Hati since its not a tourist destination.

Notice how the actual pictures of the palm trees in the DR are nothing like the ones in the video.

link

[edit on 10-8-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sorry but the tree branches dont match:

img513.imageshack.us...

Explain that one, please???!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
thats nice, now find me 2 tree's that can be matched as closely as there are. Then find me another 2, and I might be swayed..

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
easy guiz easy
the trees look really identical but are u sure they are a complete 100% copy?i think there are little diferences between them,and i dont know why a faker would put the same trees making it easy for people to see its a fake post a bigger pic of the trees to see them more clearly put a filter or two

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
These people are in denial or something, show me proof of any tree with the exact same leaves in the exact same place, its impossible, even if they were some kind of clone trees, wind, weather and human conditions would still make them look different.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
the trees may be just the same on that angle its a possibility so find another proof its a fake dont debunk it that easy

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This tree stuff needs to stop. It has already been concluded that the trees are not EXACTLY the same, and therefore, are only identical. NOT THE SAME.

Trillions to one? Try more like a hundred to one. I've seen many trees that can have similar configurations. Palm trees are no exception. The fact that the trees are not 100% identical rules out the possibility of them being the same trees.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It really makes no sense at all to me. Who would put down so much work and time on a CGI like this and then decide to copy the trees which makes it an obvious fake when discovered?

Its like " Oh God damn, ive wasted half my life on this #, Ill just copy the trees to save some hours so I can go out and have a beer."

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well, I will chime in and say yes the trees are parallel,====the same but different.

If this is faked these people need to be hired either by Disney or Hollywood.

I think two different people captured this in two different locations. With the people from the USA maybe they are NOT into UFO's so they haven't done anything much with it. "It is" possible that people don't have a clue this stuff could be worth a fortune.

I gonna hop off the fence and go with........ "it's the real deal, why not."

Where is that Springer and J.R and Daviddddddddddddd when you need/want them.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Shot at 2007-08-10

No it wont stop, because its staring any rational person in the face, in B&W.
they ARE the same, 100%..I proven it. Now you prove your amazing theory of cloned leaf's in the real world. you have'nt concluded anything, except to argue against the obvious.

Im right.

Shot at 2007-08-10

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
This tree stuff needs to stop. It has already been concluded that the trees are not EXACTLY the same, and therefore, are only identical. NOT THE SAME.

Trillions to one? Try more like a hundred to one. I've seen many trees that can have similar configurations. Palm trees are no exception. The fact that the trees are not 100% identical rules out the possibility of them being the same trees.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
yes gentleman with that problem solved we can continue
i gotta watch it more times my self try if i can see sometin interesting
but the design is.....lal

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
thats nice, now find me 2 tree's that can be matched as closely as there are. Then find me another 2, and I might be swayed..

I guess you missed my point.

As far as I can tell the palm trees in the video have no known species.

So unless or until someone can identify the species of palm tree in the video they are cgi.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Alright sorry, you have another good point!

Originally posted by etshrtslr

Originally posted by wildone106

I guess you missed my point.

As far as I can tell the palm trees in the video have no known species.

So unless or until someone can identify the species of palm tree in the video they are cgi.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yea I know...

I started off thinking this was real, but the more I looked it the more errors I
saw and the guy who noticed the cloned tree was genius..that really sank it for me..as much as I wanted to believe its real, I cant now..

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
These people are in denial or something, show me proof of any tree with the exact same leaves in the exact same place, its impossible, even if they were some kind of clone trees, wind, weather and human conditions would still make them look different.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
wildone106, when you can put 50 numbers around the tree and say everything is 100% identical, then I'll believe you. Otherwise, you just fail as of right now. Basically, you are saying that whoever did this CGI was too lazy, so they made two identical trees. This not only goes against logic, it goes against reason. WHY MAKE A INCREDIBLY CONVINCING CGI ONLY TO BE LAZY LIKE THIS? It makes no sense.

I'm going to work. I expect this topic to be doubled in posts when I return. >_>

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
species of palms?cmon theyr just palms.
but i dont know its just so unreal....and with modern cgi i dont know if its real...its just so out of nowhere

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join