It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This thread is entering the "ridiculous stage" and I've had quite a few drinks.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
Seeing the tree shape, size, and foliage distribution, I think I have found a match for it. Please be a judge. I believe the tree come from the Copernicia family and is actually a Copernicia berteroana

Thank you very much for heeding my challenge.

Very good find and very similar IMO.

That being said I think it prudent to do more comparisons.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why the hell are you guys linking pictures to palm trees? Are those aliens too?

This is fake for reasons that have nothing to do with the 2 UFOs.

1) It's youtube, if this was real, you wouldn't see it first here.
2) It's length. 1min? It's looks like someone didn't want to work on it any longer.
3) I'm not sure on this but the uploader of the video has not been contact with?
4) If I'm not mistaken, the other video that was uploaded with this does not "add up"

My conclusion this was problly a project for school and the kid got an A+

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Its an obvious fake, the lights have some sort of rendering problem, the trees are almost identical, everything looks set up, like a director planned it. Everything looks so perfectly shot. Its CG! the only way you can proove me wrong is, if you contact the guy, and get some pics of that area, but I KNOW its CG, its obvious when you have experience with CG.

Oh and the reason its so short is because, it take a LOOOOONG time to render, he could have made it much longer and had a lot of fun, but the wait would be forever. Thats why in the other first video, with the UFOs going by one after another, it stops after each UFO goes by, and resumes when another comes, because it takes so much time, he did it in segments so that he can view the clip faster, then the guy just attached several clips together.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Second! UFOs don't need to make banking turns. They bank off to the left. There's not need for that, they are UFOs. They're flight behavior looks like 2 jets, not gliding UFOs.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The problem with that type of palm tree to which I will agree that it looks like a match is that is not the typical natural palmtree that you are going to find on a caribbean coastline.

I have see that kind of palmtree use for ornamental purposes but never along the coast line, they dont grow naturally in the cost line I should say, they mostly use inside hotels or houses I dont even think they grow naturally in the caribbean.

I say this because in the video it looks that they are near a costline.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The question at hand was about the palm trees and I decided to answer THAT question. That is why I was linking palm trees. That is why I spent my time researching and cross referencing it. To answer that specific question. As to why I do not answer if its real or not, or if its cgi or not? I will not answer that because I do not know the first thing about cgi work and will not say anything contra wise to it. I know Photoshop Illustrator and Bryce. I do not know cgi. As for contacting the poster of the videos? Have YOU attempted to instead of coming here and flaming?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
well cool then will u say what is theyr ship design?

They were burnished orange,highly polished or burnished brass, very high up darting back and forth in close proximity to one another, then vanished into thin air.

And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

A wheel within a wheel, could be a stargate
www.particlephysics.ac.uk...

www.answers.com/topic/stargate-device

They are here they have always been here,watching.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It suddenly occurs to me that these could be videos of jets with these "craft" overlaid on the jets themselves. That could suggest an explanation for their flight behavior, and also the relative ease with which the cameraperson was able to follow it.

My apologies if this has been mentioned before. If it hasn't; any CG experts willing to comment on (or experiment with) the idea?

Edit: made a boo-boo somewhere.

[edit on 8/10/2007 by Mr Jackdaw]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am born Brazilian, and also happen to be an aspiring Biologist...
So, let me talk with a couple of friends about palmtrees and I will be back with the species and ACTUAL GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION of the clips.

Cheerio!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We should name this whole story "The Palm Tree Incidence"

What do you think???

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

well i can agree that its one way of discovering the truth
but all palms does look alike a little dont they?
and the hoaxer probably had the model look like some real species.
still i am sorry if i have insulted you

You did not insult me.

I was just trying to point out not all palm trees look alike or come from the same species as do any other type of tree.

You cannot say a redwood tree looks the same or is of the same species as pine tree or oak tree.

Living in South Florida there are dozens of different species of palm trees here and I was not able to identify it and what is here is virtually identical to whats in the islands in the caribbean.

Thats why I maintained unless or until the species of palm tree could be identified it had to be a hoax and it still most likely is.

But I have to give kudos to ghostryder21 for at least identifying the species of palm tree.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
The problem with that type of palm tree to which I will agree that it looks like a match is that is not the typical natural palmtree that you are going to find on a caribbean coastline.

I have see that kind of palmtree use for ornamental purposes but never along the coast line, they dont grow naturally in the cost line I should say, they mostly use inside hotels or houses I dont even think they grow naturally in the caribbean.

I say this because in the video it looks that they are near a costline.

How can you say that the tree is not native to the Caribbean when all the sites list it as a Caribbean tree? If you believe it is a different tree then I ask you to please find a more suitable match.

It is not growing naturally along the coastline it was planted there by the city development. Just like they do in any other city. It seems like its planted on both sides of the road.

The tree is used for ornamental purposes, but that tree size looks to be above 10 feet tall. So I don’t think its there for ornamental purposes. The tree I mentioned can grow an upwards of up to 30 feet.

There are roughly 202 currently known genera with around 2600 species, most of which are restricted to tropical, subtropical, and possibly warm temperate climates. Most palms are distinguished by their large, compound, evergreen leaves arranged at the top of an unbranched stem. However, many palms are exceptions to this statement, and palms in fact exhibit an enormous diversity in physical characteristics.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
yes indeead and i have friends who studied a little cgi.....and one thing i know is yea clips take very long to compile
the things that are hard to believe is that everything really looks like a set up,the woman just stand still while the thing is going above her
and she stops recording while they are still close

stormdancer is there something important or interesting we should know about the aliens....out of topic i wanna know how the females look

[edit on 10/8/07 by Unisol]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
About the palm trees being the same, aren't a lot of those trees fake anyway?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Now I think the video is a fake but the perspective of the trees are correct which means I think they are really there but just artificial as in the above photo.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
About the palm trees being the same, aren't a lot of those trees fake anyway?

news.bbc.co.uk...

Now I think the video is a fake but the perspective of the trees are correct which means I think they are really there but just artificial as in the above photo.

Understandable that they would use fake trees across the pond for ornamental purposes because your climate cannot handle the majority of palm trees. But you have to ask yourself why would they use fake trees in a naturally tropical climate?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
what u guis think about this?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

stormdancer is there something important or interesting we should know about the aliens....out of topic i wanna know how the females look

[edit on 10/8/07 by Unisol]

They are neither male or female.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
o thats bummer
there are many species of aliens arent there ones that have males and females like us?
couse this would make me half gay>_

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ghostryder21:

Im from Puerto Rico next to La Española (D.R./Haiti), I used to open the front door of my house walk for a half a kilometer and go surfing for almost 15 years. I have been to Punta Cana and Bocachica in the D.R I been to many beaches in the caribbean, I know what the coastlines look like.

All I'm saying is that that particular palmtree does not grow in the coastline, I have never seen it in a coast line, I do have seen it like I said use for ornamental purposes in hotels and people that have money buy them too. But have I seen them in the coasline, NO.

Just my personal experience, take it for what is worth to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join