It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing firemen account of 911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So now even the fruit guy is in on the conspiracy ?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i feel the most relevant testimony given here is related to the lobby being blown out. It was not due to fireballs 'shooting down the elevator shafts'.

this has been one of the hot topics. Of course previously many of the firemen who said there were explosions had been 'debunked' somehow, yet never once by an eyewitness. amazing.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by djjohnson
So now even the fruit guy is in on the conspiracy ?

it would seem that the fruit guy alone isnt enough to 'prove' anything, however the fruit guy + 500 other calloffs certainly shows there was a tipoff.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
the government told the fruit guy about it, because he was muslim...and alot of the taxi drivers (who are obviously muslim, which is what the firefighter was getting at)....because that way it was easier to pin it on them when they didnt show up to work.....so now we know that all the government operators in on this, plus 500 muslims are in on it....and not one has come forward....

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i would like to know if anyone would feel ashamed of the USA if it came out that it was an inside job?

and i know that is a general statement because in reality any inside job would be carried out among multi nationals and globalists w/ fractions of the gov't IMO . but i was wondering if this would serve any agenda to disband the united states of america and weaken the pride american's feel by letting the conspiracy cat out of the bag but blame the job on those inside our gov't only instead of a more global group consisting of many nations including fractions within our own (and i am not talking about axis of evil nations either)

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This was a fantastic video, it truly shows how many of the people were there saw so many things that "just wasn't right". One thing that I found to be pretty amazing was the story of the firefighter underneath the truck that was basically lifted and thrown off of him during the collapse. From this video I feel it is pretty obvious that there was some other force there that day, and that it is pretty improbable that this happended from a "natural collapse"

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wow, what an interview.

I don't know what to say. It is sad that’ for sure.

I'm wondering about the fruit guy as well. Wonder why he wasn't there.

This man brings up so good points, just like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a good interview and a sad interview for me i'm afraid..none of us will ever know what those firefighters and hero's went through and saw on that horrible day,so many broken spirits..
but together we can conquer the evil

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
the fruit guy stuff stands out to me too. Not that it is strange that the fruit guy wasn't there that day, but the fact that the guy is trying to pass it off as if the fruit vendor was somehow in on it. That just doesn't make sense to me. The biggest secret conspiracy ever but the street fruit vendor knew about it huh?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

the fruit guy stuff stands out to me too. Not that it is strange that the fruit guy wasn't there that day, but the fact that the guy is trying to pass it off as if the fruit vendor was somehow in on it. That just doesn't make sense to me. The biggest secret conspiracy ever but the street fruit vendor knew about it huh?

I think he's just recalling what went on that day. Street fruit vendor was out rain, sleet, snow, or shine and on one of the worst days in US history he didn't show. Just something the man noted is all. He didn't expand past that. He didn't say street fruit vendor was in the "know," for sure, in his opinion. Just noted it was odd and happened on the day of 9/11. Could be significant. Could be nothing. That's all. imo

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Posted by IgnoretheFacts

Shame. I automatically discount ANYTHING that is related to "loose change"

We are still waiting for your earth shattering, breakthrough documentary on 911!
And please, give one example of something the Loose Change guys have had debunked.
The way you put it, you would rather have them push a lie than ever admit to being wrong? Ignoring the facts, Ignorethefacts?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I tought the most interesting part was the Gap between the plane hitting and the lobby blowing out. I did not need this interview to reinforce my feelings but I hope it will do some good to some of the people around this board (I doubt).

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What i found interesting is that if true this geezers story is very important. Fire fighters senses are hightened to observe and see what is happening, in like slow motion. Afterwards they have to do reports etc... so they are trained to see these things, as there mind is like filming an event.

I am sure that many fire fighters have similar stories, as the job makes them the good observers they are in situations like these. Its like the senses make them have photo graphic memory, of events like these, and i think that is good, but not maybe for him, as he has to dela with those memories.

Nice interview, does not mean much in the 911 movement, but its good to see a personal interview like that.

Originally posted by zerotime

Its probably that he never noticed it before, and the way 911 day went, his senses picked up everything, and tried to make sense of it all. The fruit guy probably missed other days, but the fireman probably never took much attention to it before.

Firemen are trained to observe, and there senses are high in moments like these. I can understand him seeing things as strange when things are not as normal they will be.

[edit on 8/9/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just finished watching the video. You can tell this man is sincere in what he says. The guy was there, he experienced it, and he believes something fishy went down. That to me is more proof than anything else. You can tell he's still very much shook up by the whole experience.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Firemen are trained to observe, and there senses are high in moments like these. I can understand him seeing things as strange when things are not as normal they will be.

[edit on 8/9/2007 by andy1033]

what i've noticed in my lifetime is that all people react one of two ways to an emergency....

1. they can tell you every last detail of what happened that day, from when they wake up to they go to bed after the disaster...(how many cars they saw on the way to work, who was crying, who wasnt there etc.
2. or they only remember the big things....."i was in the building, it was hit by a plane, it fell, and i was running, just running"

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Auto-flagged.

Great interview. his testimony to willy rodriguez being among the last out adds a lot of weight to willy's story regarding the basement levels exploding. really good interview, and good luck to that guy with his health and safety.

you'd have to believe in santa claus to believe the official story at this stage of the game.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Idiots like "loose change" is why the average person lumps most of us who believe there was something more to 9/11 in some wacko group.

No actually I would say websites like this one encourage that viewpoint more.
Along side 9/11 discussion you have morons discussing alien disclosure and being attack by demons, and some of the most ridiculous speculation on current/future events imaginable.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I find this story very believable as well as William Rodriguez's because it proves that these men were there and experienced this hell just seconds before the building fell . Imagine what they witnessed in there minds eye as they entered an empty lobby only to find distruction everywhere lets remember according to there stories the building suffered multiple explosions while they were making there way down the stairs, the lobby may have suffered more damage than was caught on the Nadie Brothers film at that time .
Also his recall of being rocked in the stairwell as the second plane hit the south tower i find very suspect.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's fascinating how some people can sense when a life-threatening
event is in their near future so they can decide to change plans. But
we need to also keep in mind that Monday is the day of the week
when most employees call in sick. Was Sept. 11, 2001 on a Monday?

Also, the building came down just a few seconds. How is it that
so many rescue workers explain how they were able to get down
stairs, through doors, and outside while the building was coming
down? Maybe they tapped into the supernatural strength that we
read about from time to time. This is indeed a superb interview!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
it is also intresting to note that before major catastrophe's that effect many people's lives and cause lots of emotional (energetic) trauma there can be acccounts of people having nightmare's or dreams that warn them of a likely future.

especially events that are pre-meditated

because it increases the likelyhood that in the future people likely to be in the area (because they work there or travel thru there daily) will indeed be in life or death danger and somehow they are warned wether it is thru a universal consciousness that is able to connect with someone as a survival mechanism or something else science doesn't understand it occurs. and it occurred to many who decided to not ride the titanic as well

maybe this is a reason why some called in that day (even the fruit man) maybe the others were just calling in because everyday some people call in, and the last bit were told by insiders to stay away

[edit on 9-8-2007 by cpdaman]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join