It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing firemen account of 911

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
if 500 people called in sick that day
it must mean, a lot of people knew.
it is a pity (and disgrace) some of these people have not stepped forward.
i didnt want to say anything earlier, but yes mr. schroder is a marked man.
even if he is lying and i dont think he is, somebody will want to shut john up very quickly.
i hope he stays safe and tells more

brave man

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The term pull it is widely accepted as a term used for an explosive demolition on conspiracy sites. Demolition companies seem to think that it is not. I think this myth comes from a nova documentary filmed at Ground Zero during the cleanup. A construction worker is shown talking on his phone while saying we are getting ready to pull building six. If you watch the rest of the documentary that same construction worker explains how they use steel cables attached to construction equipment to pull the building over and they also show building six being pulled over.

There was no security shut down at the towers either. The Thursday before the attacks, security was dropped back to normal from a heightened level that was brought on by phone threats. There are accounts of at least one canine unit at the South Tower on September 11 and possibly in the north tower, but I'm not sure.

There was only a partial power down in one of the towers before the attacks. That leaves time for bomb sniffing dogs to be in the towers before the attacks.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Boone 870]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spliffy
if 500 people called in sick that day

Not necessarily, you have somewhere around 20,000 people working there.
Take that down to 2,000 people and 50 called in sick
or 200 people and 5 called in sick
Not really out of the ordinary at all.

But lets not forget that Odigo the Israeli instant messanger company, not in the towers, but nearby were warned before the attack to leave the area. The five dancing Israeli's surely knew where to park their van for a good look at the tower destruction.

I was late for work that day, WTC crumbled practically outside my window, across the river in New Jersey, I didn't know anything was happening until I got on a bus and saw the news in spanish and was like "What did those Israeli's do now...hey that looks like the world trade center, wtf!?!?"

My downstairs neighbor worked at the trade center, she called in to say she would be late for work because she was waiting for movers to come pick up her stuff and they were late....could they have been the Israeli's?!? I wonder.

Lots of stories of people who went to work late or called in sick and it saved their lives, every where you went you heard the story.

Creepy thing to see after 9/11 were cars that sat in the same spot, and mail piling up in mail boxes for weeks, then the for rent signs at those addresses a month or so later.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
The term pull it is widely accepted as a term used for an explosive demolition on conspiracy sites. Demolition companies seem to think that it is not. I think this myth comes from a nova documentary filmed at Ground Zero during the cleanup.

The information you have been handing out here is in great contradiction to the record that any adult interested in this has known for six years.

Larry Silverstein says on the PBS documentary

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

They certainly weren't doing any steel cable pulling of buildings on 9/11.

Originally posted by Boone 870
There was no security shut down at the towers either. The Thursday before the attacks, security was dropped back to normal from a heightened level that was brought on by phone threats. There are accounts of at least one canine unit at the South Tower on September 11 and possibly in the north tower, but I'm not sure.

Where are these accounts, because for six years I've been reading that the dogs were removed in spite of threats on the building.

There was only a partial power down in one of the towers before the attacks. That leaves time for bomb sniffing dogs to be in the towers before the attacks.

Huh? what does the power down the weekend before have anything to do with the dogs?

Post sources for your information, because what you are saying seems way off base from what has been reported for six years.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Legalizer]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
Yes, some are still trapped in the box of either terrorists OR insiders, when the truth maybe all of the above!

I theorize that those whose plans included the reduction of the Towers were above national divisions. Sure, many of those they used were from Israel, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and the US of A. They played upon religious fervor, including the religion of those in the US of A: Money.

Because the Towers had to come down (at enormous cost to build scaffolding to disassemble, see www.abovetopsecret.com... ), the Towers made the perfect target. It is even conceivable that all this was in the works when the Towers were built - but I'm not sure I can wrap my mind around something THAT far-reaching...

It is awesome that this man has come forth, and I surely hope more do. Thanks, OP, for sharing this.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Legalizer, I think you may have missed my point on ''pull it''. Demolition companies do not use that term to describe demolitions that use explosives. I will try to find a video link that shows them pulling down building six with cables. In the same video there is a construction worker that says we're getting ready to pull building six and a lot of conspiracy sites use that video clip to insinuate that pull it is a term used to describe a demolition using explosives.

I don't know how to post links on this site so I'm going to do a little studying and see if I can come back with some facts and videos so that you don't have to take my word for it.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Huh? what does the power down the weekend before have anything to do with the dogs?

The power down is supposedly when the explosives were planted while security was still in place.

I finally learned how to quote. Yippie! I'm working on posting links, please be patient with me. I'm pretty dense.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think the people who are being distracted by the fireman's comments about the fruit vendor aren't thinking clearly on this.

The fruit vendor works in that area, maybe he overheard something while he was working, maybe someone he knows said something to him and it creeped him out. It doesn't imply that he was in on it, or that he knew what was going to happen. If he stayed home for a reason, it may have been something as small as a rumor. If I heard something creepy like that, I might use a sick day too. Even if I didn't really believe it.

I too, have heard accounts about people being warned or someone they know giving them a cryptic warning. I especially remember stories of public officals who were warned not to fly. It makes some sense that if a lot of people are involved in such a high-profile conspiracy that some leaks are going to get out. Mostly it would be leaks kept within families who have a lot to lose if they blab. Then there would be some accidental leaks or people who are being stupid, and not taken seriously.

The accounts of school children knowing about it is weird. I would assume that someone in our government intelligence has investigated this?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Legalizer, here's a couple of links.

From 911myths.com

From wtc7lies.googlepages.com this page has a picture of the excavator with cables attached. I'm still looking for the video but I seem to have a problem finding one that hasn't been hacked up to fit the conspiracy theory.

The link above is about a canine unit at the Towers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join