It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing firemen account of 911

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
In response to the poster who asked, 9/11 2001 was a tuesday.
This is not a one line post.

Thankyou for the information, D.E.M.. I guess that dispels the
notion that people were calling in sick at an unusually high rate
on the morning of 9/11/01 due to it being a Monday.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
That fruit guy is certainly getting a lot of attention now.

Is it possible that he decided to get away from there immediately after the first impact? He would have had time before emergency services people started turning up IMO.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
Is it possible that he decided to get away from there immediately after the first impact?

He was gone before the first impact according to the gentleman in the video, not that I think he was tipped off.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If only more people would be brave soldiers for liberty and truth, like this first responder. It's good that they come forward and record their experience now before they die, get it on record so that in the future it can be used against the people who caused this. Maybe as people get older they will come forward with deathbed confessions, nothing to lose nothing to gain, but to clear their guilt away.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I mean, this is an EYE WITNESS account/report/whatever you want to call it. The way Giuliani (sp) did NOTHING for the victims and these firefighters is sickening. How the lobby looked like a bomb exploded, the elevators blowing up 5 minutes after the plane struck the tower, and everything else the man saw. I just wish that more people would watch this. Something needs to be done before its too late...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The reason lots of people dont come out and talk about things they experienced that day is because they fear for their lives. Look at the JFK assisanation , many key people have been killed in mysterious ways before they can reveal any information. Jack kirby just walks up to Lee Harvey Oswald and shoots him with 2 police men next to Oswald? I dont think so. I think thats why at the end of the video Mr. Shroeder says hes going into hiding or safe haven. It was a brave thing to do, coming out and telling his story. Hes a marked man now by who ever is behind this. In 2025 the government is going to reveal more information about the JFK assaination, what good will that do? In 2025 most of the people who were there or lived through that era will be elderly or probably dead. Dont be surprised in a few years if you hear something like that about 911. And if they do, it proves that they have been hiding things.

I hope this man is safe and i feel for him and everyone else who suffer each day from those horrible events that day

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cgags10
Jack kirby just walks up to Lee Harvey Oswald and shoots him with 2 police men next to Oswald?

Jack Kirby was an originating artist for Marvel/DC comics, co-creator of many classics like Fantastic Four, Galactus, The Eternals, etc.

Jack Ruby was the hired assassin of Oswald.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This guy really has a very good account of what he witnessed and the sequence of events. Very impressive interview.
for the OP.

I have to agree with some earlier posters about "Loose Change". I'm not a fan either, it just seemed to me they asked the right questions but they screwed up by offering answers. Once you can debunk their theory, it is easier to dismiss the whole topic. It's a shame really, cause the questions are valid and the answers we have would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

A few things I find interesting: He says that his crew was knocked down in the stairwell at the same time the second jet impacted the second tower. It does not seem possible to me that the other tower getting hit could generate enough force to knock him and his crew down. Didn't he say they were around the 24th floor at that time? Thats pretty low on the building, I can't see that being from the second jet. I also liked how adamant he was that the elevators exploded well after the impact. The time he describes it seems impossible that it would be jet fuel coming down the elevator shaft.

What I find very telling is what he says after the interview, it seemed to me that he honestly believed that once he told his story that his life could be threatened. That alone just speaks volumes.

Edited to add: The fruit guy!! How could I forget!? From his description it is easy to assume that the fruit guy is Muslim. He mentions the rug used for prayer. Surprisingly the fruit guy isn't there. Can we just add this in with all the school kids who told their teachers in advance that the towers would come down?

[edit on 10/8/2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
6. There was a dead body in a closet on the 3rd floor.

I keep wondering. Could that be John O'Neil?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
It's fascinating how some people can sense when a life-threatening
event is in their near future so they can decide to change plans. But
we need to also keep in mind that Monday is the day of the week
when most employees call in sick. Was Sept. 11, 2001 on a Monday?

It was on a tuesday.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
In response to the poster who asked, 9/11 2001 was a tuesday.
This is not a one line post.

Anyone else notice that this year 9/11 is on a Tuesday again? Is that significant?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
section8citizen. The students you referred to in your previous post, where can I find that information? I'm only aware of one Pakistani student who said that the towers wouldn't be there in a few days.

Again, I have to ask the question: if the attacks of 9/11 were a secret government plot to CD the twin towers, then why did they give a Pakistani student advanced warning?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
Again, I have to ask the question: if the attacks of 9/11 were a secret government plot to CD the twin towers, then why did they give a Pakistani student advanced warning?

who is 'they'?

asking the wrong question IMHO.
How did a pakistani student have advanced warning?

some more questions raised by that

What would YOU think if someone told you the towers were coming down pre 911?
If it was an inside job wouldnt you think they would follow their own modus operandi?

in other words we provoked the japaneese into attacking pearl harbor and made sure there was maximum carnage to ensure our entry to the war. following our known MO the logical conclusion would be that the perps really werent our operatives. This allows for more than enough possibility of source leaks.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"They" are the US government.

The Pakistani student was in an English as a second language class and his father was in Pakistan at the time the attacks. Is it possible that his father could have known someone in Pakistan that had knowledge of the impending attacks? It's well known that the US spy agencies reported terrorist chatter prior to 9/11.

If someone told me that the towers were coming down, I would wonder how they knew? And if that person was from Pakistan, and knowing where Islamic militants come from, I would assume Pakistan is where they got their information.

You lost me on we provoked Japan to attack us. I don't believe that. I do get your point though. If they weren't our operatives then we didn't know the details of their attack plan. Which leads to: no CD of the towers and no missile, no military aircraft and no explosives or planted evidence at the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

who is 'they'?
asking the wrong question IMHO.

Yes, some are still trapped in the box of either terrorists OR insiders, when the truth maybe all of the above!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
Yes, some are still trapped in the box of either terrorists OR insiders, when the truth maybe all of the above!

Thank you. At least some are starting to get it.

Who signed Shakar Hammad's world trade center basement pass? How did the 5 dancing Israelis know the attack was going to happen to be there to "film the event" before it happened? Yet, Israel is supposed to be our friends. If they knew, why didn't they tell us?

There is just too much evidence that suggests there were other operatives involved. None of which, so far, has pointed to the US but other countries. Why is that so hard to digest for some?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

section8citizen. The students you referred to in your previous post, where can I find that information? I'm only aware of one Pakistani student who said that the towers wouldn't be there in a few days.

I will look for a source information for you. I remember reading it in a major publication (like TIME magazine) the title of the story is what peaked my interested. It was "9/11 myth" or something to that extent. I read it when I was in a doctor's office about 2 years ago. The reporter stated that he had always heard that there were reports in NY of kids that informed their teachers in advance and how he (the reporter) thought it was bunk, but was shocked to find it was true and more than one student. They were kids like 10-14 and were members of a Mosque in Brooklyn if I remember right. It was a very interesting article to say the least.

I know my word for it is not good enough and I wouldn't expect it to be so I will start looking around for some kind of verification. I would be shocked if it wasn't on ATS somewhere. If it was reported in a major publication I would expect it to be posted here somewhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Found it!!!! I was pretty close, it was a NEWSWEEK story not TIME. If you google the teacher's name you will find TONS of stuff from all kinds of sources, her name is Antoinette DiLorenzo who taught students who are Pakistani immigrants.

I almost can't believe it, but this is the same article that I read that say in the doctor's office.

You can find plenty more if you just google the teachers name.

Edited to add: Here is another article about students who knew.

[edit on 10/8/2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thanks section8citizen. That was the same article that I had recalled.

Griff, the dancing Israelis is a subject that I'm not very familiar with, but I will read up on it and give you a reply later. Am I getting it straight? The US government hired/allowed foreign nationals and possibly Israelis to rig the towers with explosives.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Thanks section8citizen. That was the same article that I had recalled.

Griff, the dancing Israelis is a subject that I'm not very familiar with, but I will read up on it and give you a reply later. Am I getting it straight? The US government hired/allowed foreign nationals and possibly Israelis to rig the towers with explosives.

That seems to be the implication, but I personally never offer details in my opinions cause in reality, how can I prove it beyond any doubt? It can not be done. Although I do find it a very plausible scenario.

One thing that I feel lends a lot of credibility to the theory of controlled demolition is WTC 7 and Larry Silverstein's PBS interview where he makes the comment to "pull it". It is agreed upon by most that in order to do a controlled demo on ANY of the WTC buildings, whomever planted the explosives would have had to have plenty of time to do so. Then you hear about the power down, or sections of tower 1 and 2 being roped off for maintenance but no one seeing any workers, the concrete "dust" that was on all the window ledges for weeks prior, and that bomb sniffing dogs were removed weeks in advance. It begins to suggest that someone took there time to plant explosives. Why is that interesting to WTC7? Because if just one building was a controlled demo, those explosive would have had to be placed in advance. There is no way that at that moment they could have decided to demo the building and be able to bring it down within a couple hours. So if you believe WTC7 was demo'ed, and the demo chargers had to be placed in advance, it is very plausible that the same could have been done on towers one and two.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join