It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence from CDR Rutdlege backs Alien ship story!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think those pictures are not new, I think they are only frames from the various videos posted until now.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Are they some kind of reanalysis with finer detail in the blowups or what.
What is the Israeli connection . This is eluding me again. The header said something amazing..I hope this isn't one of those Shockingly Close to the Truth hoaxes.. I may take a poll here and just vote on this so I can move on..They must be holding on to something very big related to disclosure.
perhaps I will give them a tad bit more time...perhaps the othes will come foward..I don't know about the Russian,,all officers in those kind of capacities were usually KGB trained, and don't talk about any state secrets..Has anyone googled the Girl..is she alive..does she still look good.?.
I am a patient person after all..just a little longer.

SyS

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi

Why are some of the videos that were posted before on Youtube now erased?

Snyder Ingress for Example...

Maybe olegkvasha would be so kind to provide an answer

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I have no idea Camilo..Oleg was one who took them to task over a flipped photo. A good burglar will look for a second way out of a target premises. To try and leave out the same way you came in is the mark of an amateur.
If this is indeed a 78 year old man and others are helping him put this story together then I can allow for mistakes in processing ..but I have difficulty as there are only so many clips of film. are these huge rolls ?
I will wait a little longer after all there are other interesting things in the forums. The essence of good cooking really is time.

Artmap hang in there..hehehe

Sys

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
OlegkVasha nice job on bringing out the discrepancy of the launchpad photo. They say it was flipped but still valid. I wish there was a way to get detail if that was Vandenburg. They had built a huge pad they claim was never used.

Its was nice to see your name on spaceheroes

Olegkvasha asks hey wassup with this

Good Job

SyS

I would like to point out that I STILL believe that this case is legit. Im still continuing my research. I released some of it to the owner of the spaceheroes.org website, that is why my name was put on the front page. Ive never included that video as evidence.

Hi

Why are some of the videos that were posted before on Youtube now erased?

Snyder Ingress for Example...

Maybe olegkvasha would be so kind to provide an answer

hey Camilo,
I can only guess why ... I believe he took the launch pad video down beacuse of the fact that it wasnt apollo 20 being prepared for launch. And as for the white room test video... I think it was taken down purely for the reason that it was put on youtube testing codecs .After talking to William he claims to not know much about computers and has a friend who helps him edit the video and then put them on youtube. This is why on some videos you will here the wrong audio on the wrong video.

Rich

(olegkvasha)

[edit on 24-8-2007 by olegkvasha]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi Rich!

I thank you very much for the info. Keep up the research, the more you know the better for us at ATS. Please tell us about your conversations with him, so many cavilations....

2 Questions:

Being that Rutledge was an astronaut, would it not be relatively easy for him to learn to uplink a video to Youtube?.

Don´t you think that erasing videos erodes his credibility?. Does he realize it?.

Cheerio

Camilo

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is an interesting topic.

Just for some comic relief. Check out the following Youtube Video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Here is another one...

www.disclose.tv...

This movie took 10 mins to set up, shoot and edit. It is inteded to show how easy it is to create pranks even with the most basic technology and ingenuity.
To create this it took one Bic pen, ashes from fireplace, a sifter, a naked lightbulb and a digital camera. Imagine what can be done with more sophisticated equipment.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

While the rest of us do pass the time eating popcorn and as" idle hands are the devils workshop" I tried to do a whois on spaceheroes.org and came up with this
which led me to silicon laude as the adm contact. Interestingly it is a manufacturer of miltary grade products such as radiation hardened micro controllers and the other isps were for networksolutions which led to under construction notices...as I am limited in my search skill in these matters perhaps someone can "pick up the baton"and see what else is behind the curtains. I was always a nosey little boy and enjoyed peeping.into peoples medicine cabinets when visiting their homes.
but I must yield to the obviously superior talents in this thread and hope we can get to the truth even if only by indirect methods.

this is my whois data post edit:! continue past this junk I found something

If you canload that webpage do it before it disappears ..I have dialup and its terrible. I have emailed the italian journalist to explain. It could be hack done at that site..

registrant Silicon Laude
ATTN: SPACEHEROES.ORG
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447

Domain Name: SPACEHEROES.ORG

Administrative Contact :
Silicon Laude
[email protected]
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
Phone: 570-708-8780

Technical Contact :
Silicon Laude
[email protected]
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
Phone: 570-708-8780

Record expires on 02-Aug-2008
Record created on 02-Aug-2007
Database last updated on 02-Aug-2007

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

NS37.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.190.19
NS38.WORLDNIC.COM 205.178.189.19

That in turn led me to this which is quite strange as it is a composite of spaceheroes videos with this company's site..A leading aero-space manufacturer..Please salute them before you dig further!

Aerospace company Teams up with Spaceheroes!!!

You go CDR! You're bringing the big guns in! But...well that still remains to be seen as I don't see supporting statements .all videos are there too , the plot thickens!

Gods Speed

SyS

[edit on 25-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

A leading aero-space manufacturer.
Not exactly.

As they say on a notice on their website:

Silicon Laude is not a manufacturer, supplier, or distributor (as the terms are used there) of microcircuits intended for acquisition by the government. Rather, Silicon Laude is a developer of extremely valuable intellectual property (IP) that can be delivered to the government by a QML manufacturer in a QML

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The micro circuits on the page did not look like Intellectual property either..my point is what is the affiliation..military use ideas just like bullets..whether the propertty is tangible or intangible what is the extremely valuable intellectual property(are we talking books here or what) that would prompt pictures of an allegedly bogus trip to the moon, while they are at the same time affiliated with the aerospacemilitary as their web site advertises as being services to their clients.. there seems to be a contradiction here..at the same time where is any supporting statement connectingthe ideas to the pics or is this just randomlly selected wallpaper that eats up 75% of the screen.What i saw promoted were pics of hi powered micro processors, rambusses etc. this needs more than a cursory look to determine the relationship. The site spaceheroes has never mentioned this affiliation. I have emailed the Italian journalist querying on this matter and hopefully he will respond..if not..I will take it as definite indication of another runof the mill clever marketing ploy for sale of "intellectual" property.

SyS

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here is my take, as much as I really hope it is real I find this following so many other "proof positives" that just leave questions to the proof.

1.First it looks big and old with even small craters on it so I wonder if you can see it in a telescope.

2.Nice long filming of the Apollo 20 sticker to set credibility, it kind of does the opposite with me.

3.Nice filming of the moon as the space craft travels across the surface then the spaceship which seems to me to have different footage from different directions over and over. My question is can they do this while in an orbit pattern?

4.You see very little of the moon surface around the spaceship.

5.The first moon shots were ALL done through a circle with a little blank spot in the upper left corner, and the space ship was done with many different views but mostly no circle, also the crosshairs are different. The film seems slightly different too.

6.The filming of the moon was all one zoom, but the spaceship has many different ones except a zoom out of the area to really show the moon around it. How many passes would it take to get all those different shots?

7.It has a look of clay to me, no way for me to explain it but it does.

That is it on a quick observation

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That is a most excellent observation xtrozero and a very unique perspective and quite damming actually..it is getting to be like they want us to see the "emperors clothes" when he does not have any on. I had been hoping it was real too. But God is good , being a mystery himself he has given us many, and allowed us, as we matured ,to understand. There will be many more for us to contemplate. This does not rise to that level at all. Yes with decorations and so on it glittered. we love shiny things. But all that is gold does not always glitter, and all that glitters is not always gold. I was hoping at least to catch the people behind it.
When I start seeing military associations or afilliations i dont think necessarily bad, but it reminds me of research and group analysis project. I think the reporter who did the story impressed me as being a very sincere man, like us he was excited like a small child. we have that same small child in us too.
I have seen myself a star move from a statinary point and make an L
and stay there. I have seen a military craft fly leaving a trail..then disappear. I have seen 3 helicopters chase an amber light at low levels in the middle of the night. It was so stunning..I did not call anybody because i felt those were for for me..my moment..my time

Perhaps I have seen my share and will see no more of those things.
I hope you get to see too if you have not..I think we all will one day..It will be brief simple and elegant , like the truth should be.

Again my thanks to you for that insight..you have a gift xtrozero
and my friend Armap did you click the blue link I posted, read the top of the page and what are cdrs images doing there. I think you might be looking at something else.. I wish I knew how to bring that image in like I see others doing www.siliconlaude.com what is the association..quiet support?

Sys

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
In my opinion, it looks like molded and scraped clay. I think the others have used more concrete things to debunk this story.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I believe quite a few have reached that consensus already..as I stated in my prior posts I want to know the WHO..even Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz..found out who was behind the curtain. But now..this is interesting ..why is a major aerospace company posting Those pics on its site ..when it can use any other legit apollo launches or unaltered moon fotos..If I were a contractor I would not want to bite the hand that feeds me by posting something controversial like that on my site...when so much other real stuff is already out there. Its actually safer to post a ufo concept vehicle than that. I would not go to the white house wearing a jacket saying 911 was an inside job.

www.siliconlaude.com
SyS

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why do you say that Silicon Laude is a major aerospace company?

I don't think that they are even an aerospace company, much less a major company.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi Armap..you are absolutely right! its not a major aerospace company..its just a teeny weeny hole in the bucket cog in the major aerospace industry..
Silicon Laude (pronounced "Laudee") is a privately held, fabless semiconductor company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Formed in 2005, Silicon Laude is primarily a service-oriented company specializing in low-to-medium volume and quick-turn production of standard and customized microcontroller IC designs for select customers.

The 8051 multi-controller mates with both Freescale's and Honeywell's MRAM modules.

Silicon Laude's Web site
unquote

To see aerospace..click on the pretty blue link
then look up on the magenta blue website marquis

tosee the piics..look to the left

I will ask it one more time..what are cdrs pics doing there?

if it doesnt interest you..well I won't bother to email you next time..I thought you might be.God forbid I clutter anyones mailbox with relevant material. I see the pictures,,Its obvious you choose to ignore them or the issue that they raise..thats what I want to discuss..not whether the company is a fortune 500 or a lemonade stand.

thanx

Sys

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why are you still talking about confirmed hoaxes?

Lame.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I will ask it one more time..what are cdrs pics doing there?
I don't have any idea why those pictures are there.

It may be just because the person who makes the site liked those pictures, I don't know. Why did they included in the meta tag keywords of the home page of their site the words "Apollo 20" and "retiredafb"? Just to get more hits?

And why did they registered and created the spaceheroes website? Just to sell t-shirts and mugs? Maybe, but I do not have any way of knowing it, at least for now.

if it doesnt interest you..well I won't bother to email you next time..I thought you might be.
I am, maybe my U2U wasn't clear enough about it, but I am interested, that is why I spent more than one hour this morning doing some research. In fact, it may be more interesting than the original video from retiredafb.

PS: After writing the previous paragraph, I am beginning to think that my U2U wasn't sent. Just in case I will send it again.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I have emailed spaceheroes.org today Sunday
No answer from the Journalist

Greetings and salutations
I go by the name of Sys_Config on the ATS forum

I started a thread a while back ago on Abovetopsecret.com. It has been lively thread with the usual bantering that this topic generated since its beginning. I found the photos you have also on the website of silicon.laude An aerospace support company That is privately held. Can you tell me what the association is with a company that is part of the military space complex. Is this a sign of growing support or just curious anomaly that someone just liked the fotos among many others that would not raise the brow of that company's clients, as the former would.
If a support by the comany that indeed is a welcome sign But if not, many will see this as part of an experiment in disinfo or behavior analysis that many forums across the world are being subjected to vis vis memes and virals.

Another one of our members Armap found The names Peter Koening and Jerry D. HarthCock have popped up as related to this matter in terms of microprocessing and self teaching processing arrays and co owners of copyrights in the latter area as well as psycho neural cognition and behaviour work by koenig. Very very ^ smart men. I have studied some of their work.

Please clarify as our forum would like to know. many have become endeared to the story. However serious doubts introduced by the above findings seriously threaten continued support.

Sincerely Yours

Manuel Vega
aka
SyS_Config
ATS Forums
unquote

Fellow posters I don't know what else to do.

I hope they can resolve the above.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join