It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence from CDR Rutdlege backs Alien ship story!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

New Evidence from CDR Rutdlege backs Alien ship story!

www.ufodigest.com

Best to read article in entirety
(What we need is an official declaration from Authorities. Perhaps, the American Code of Federal Regulations and the Public Law 91-76 created by U.S. Congress could help us to find the truth (see: history.nasa.gov...), together with a formal recommendation/petition to the NASA Administrator, to give a right recognition to the Apollo 19-20 crews.

)

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Since his May interview with Scantamoro(mispelled his name) the photos released on you tube also, are extraordinary. This is a 76 year old man, off the mysterious apollo 20 mission. who speaks with the kind of honesty, clarity, knowledge, and authority, that demanding UFO seekers expect . I caufght his first interview in the same digest, and was impressed, more by his story than the phtographs. Could this be it, after all the swamp gas from Caret? I wonder if the latter was a diversion from this story .You decide..

www.ufodigest.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
IMHO i think that the "disclosure" of Apollo 20 by a very credible man including clear video and audio about an ancient spaceship on the moon is by far the greatest news of mankind's history. and yet due to the fact that it came out just before the CGI drones it was completely ignored...coincidence???
i know a couple of threads were started about it already but maybe we need to re-evaluate this Apollo 20 thingy a little better.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Well heres my opinion.....

Bunk.

Fake.

Clay model.

"Hey, I'm a scientist on a secret Lunar module, I'm going to take a gratuitous shot on camera of the mission badge, which was made by the person who faked the film, and included the Soviet flag too, in order to try and give the whole thing credibility"

UFOlogy doesn't need stuff like this.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I agree DarkHeart..
I remember when I was a kid and had a nice plate of french fries, my brother would point to the ceiling and yell look at that spider..I would look and look..and when came back to the plate, my fries were almost gone..then my brother would run to the bathroom and lock himself in..end of story..
I think this is going to be one story I don't take my eyes off.: no matter how many fingers are pointing up elsewhere.

SyS

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Nefermore,
Its a story worth following, who said it was the real mcCoy, Calm down.
Why if it was real then it doesnt belong in Ufology, because it would be
I guess an Identified Object on the Ground. What does belong in Ufology..It would be a great help to me to know, since your in depth conclusions persuade me you must have seen something more real than this topics subject..Help me..Aye..lead me gently into the good night so I can see as well.
I know several people the adjectives you prescribed would fit to the T..
and they are unfortunately far too real and if this story is not..well thats what keen minds such yours can protect us from, when ours fail.

Sys

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I think this is going to be one story I don't take my eyes off.: no matter how many fingers are pointing up elsewhere.
And if this story is the "spider"?

Me, I am still waiting for something with real credibility.

Why did we had some credible UFO cases back in the 70s and the start of the 80s and now, with so many people and so many of them with digital cameras, we are limited to just a few "extraordinary" happenings?

What happened to the common UFO sightings with real witnesses who would provide their names? Are these "Caret" and "Apollo 20" just baiting us from seeing the common sightings by making us look for the "uncommon"?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Bunk.

Fake.

Clay model.

"Hey, I'm a scientist on a secret Lunar module, I'm going to take a gratuitous shot on camera of the mission badge, which was made by the person who faked the film, and included the Soviet flag too, in order to try and give the whole thing credibility"

UFOlogy doesn't need stuff like this.

Well thats it, game over lets all go home the great neformore has spoken...
look, all I suggested was it needed to be looked into a little deeper.

love your avatar...sexy

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hey ArMap.

First Im not arachnaphobic, I kill them whenever I get the chance. Second, I like my french fries, Make believe you are in a big multplex, with 16 movies playing, and midway, the movie you are watching voids. and you quietly go to another one without being seen. Sometimes ..you just have to give people enough rope...I enjoy a good movie y..thats how I take these..like a good movie or book..This guy is weaving a good story..what about the other witnesses like roswell..well gee wiz they are all dead, and people are believing that with less proof than this guy is offering. caret was almost a good story...just lousy actors.
this one has some flesh to it..pretty good actor and nice plot....if one doesnt like it ..turn the channel..like I said you decide..just don't get worked up over it like this is a dialetic with Socrates. Enjoy the ride. Think how you will feel when the real aliens come and they say they own you .I hope you have a big jar of vaseline if they decide to give you a ride.
What I say means nothing..its what you think..and feel....so please..let me enjoy the flick.

Thanx

Ps Dearkhart...You go wherevever your imagination tell you to..thats what its all about., and learning things along the journey..this one is just starting.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
What I say means nothing..its what you think..and feel....so please..let me enjoy the flick.
OK, I'm out of here, enjoy your flick, I will try to leave without making to much noise.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising

Originally posted by neformore

Well thats it, game over lets all go home the great neformore has spoken...
look, all I suggested was it needed to be looked into a little deeper.

love your avatar...sexy

Highlighted the relevant part. My opinion, thats all. Everyone else is, as far as I know, free to do or think exactly what they want (unless I suddenly became godlike and missed it!)

As for the avatar, yeah, shes cute isn't she

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
One question how can this video be from Apollo 20 when the mission was cancelled and never flew?

Apollo cancelled missions.

Not only the cancellation but the video looks like a clay model and since when does the moons surface have a shine to it?

Oh and one has to love the fake tombs you can find them in many museum's around the world not that hard to duplicate with a carving knife and clay either

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
still looks like a guy panning a camera around a table top. Did the apollo modules have the flight capability to make the manouvers seen from the POV of this camera in order to 'get a better angle'? I dont think so. The movemens are too 'fine' i.e. handheld..if we saw a shot of the interior then goes to the window I might buy it..but the way it is definitely not.
The interior there was probably a submarine with some stickers put on it..

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
But again the obvious is being missed.
The website states that the video was taken from the CSM, Command and Service Module.
The CSM would never be able to fly that low over the lunar surface.
End of story and credibility

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
One question how can this video be from Apollo 20 when the mission was cancelled and never flew?

Apollo cancelled missions.

Entertain for a second the idea that this was a secret mission. Do you really think it could be proved false by using information from the very same people who are keeping the secret?

I found this a few days back:

SiteDirector
Jul 9th, 2007 at 10:40 am

“Fake” is a harsh word. When we made these videos, it was more in the nature of an homage to the sense of wonder we all feel at the possibility of extraterrestrial life. We didn’t for a minute think we could fool anyone with plastic models and some old public domain footage, and we weren’t trying to. What we were trying to do was stimulate the imagination of the general public, and enthusiasm for future space exploration. Thanks for visiting the site!

SiteDirector
Jul 11th, 2007 at 11:39 am

I am Thierry Speth! Ups, I mean William Rutledge! I command you to believe in my videos!

Source.

I don't know of course, if that's an admission of guilt from the creator of all this Apollo 20 stuff, or just a comment from a wannabe.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
But again the obvious is being missed.
The website states that the video was taken from the CSM, Command and Service Module.
The CSM would never be able to fly that low over the lunar surface.
End of story and credibility

In defense of this (prob fake) vid - it is hard to get a perspective and therefore an alt. For that you would really have to know the size of one of the features.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This isn't actually new at all. The article presents this video:

It was posted on June 24, and has already been posted here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
In defense of this (prob fake) vid - it is hard to get a perspective and therefore an alt. For that you would really have to know the size of one of the features.

I see your point but wasnt the CSM supposed to fly at about 60 miles altitude? and some of those shots look to be a lot closer than that, even recognising the fact that it was supposed to have zoom features.

As for the Apollo 20 launch. I just cant see that it would be something that you could hide?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This issue has been discussed in depth many times:

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Please please DO take a moment to read these other threads rather than hash over the same stuff yet again. If you read those other threads and are STILL convince dthis is 'real,' fine. But you owe it to yourself to read what has already been discovered about this footage.

[edit on 8/4/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Very interesting footage IMO. I'm leaning to it being real, but still not convinced.

Can anyone provide an explanation as to why the guide numbers/markings that are visible in the shot move (most obviously at around the 4:47 mark) in this vid: uk.youtube.com...

?

I've sent a message to retiredafb, and asked if he could share the original (hopefully high resolution) footage via bit-torrent software. If he gets back to me and agrees to, I'll post the torrent link here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join