It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence from CDR Rutdlege backs Alien ship story!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey anti72 if you want to act like a troll please get a good grip on yourself and kindly remove yourself from this thread..We all have lives here. I wonder what kind of life would start a thread admonishing readers not to post personal attacks on his thread while slamming everyone here on this thread. It seems to me that its not us in need of help.

(see your own in re thread Fitzer) all readers here please click on
the ants name to see what I mean. and tell me what the real FAKE is.
Thank you..
Sys

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I received the following email from the Journalist which you will find self explanatory followed by my comment

Sent : Friday, August 31, 2007 4:33 PM
To : "Manuel Vega"
Subject : to Mr. Manuel VEGA from LUCA S.

| | | Inbox

DEAR MR. MANUEL VEGA,
thanks a lot for your compliments and interest in such
difficult and controversial case.
SiliconLaude is not a military aerospace company. It is a
contractor for the military and civilian aerospace
industrial-complex. And I am sure that, like many other
people from Federal agencies, there are some nice gentlmen
who are really interested in the UFO phenomenon, and they
want the truth, like me and you.
So, do not worry about who is the owner of the
SpaceHeroes.org, but just judge with your mind the subjects,
the issues and the possible evidence brought to the public
attention.
For example, Robert O. Dean was a former intelligence
analyst by SHAPE, in Europe. He was a Serg. Maj. with the
U.S. Army, and a veteran of the Corea and Vietnam war.
In spite of that, he is really a gentleman who, after his
retirement, did a lot to help the researchers in the UFO
world. But he was a soldier... Is it a bad thing to be a
soldier or someone who works for the military industrial
complex?
We are all men and women, with same feelings, pains and
joys...

All the best to you
LUCA S.
---------------------------------

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Mr. Vega,

I appreciate your concern and curiosity. I am a private
inventor. Clients whom
I license my technology to do include military and space
customers.

Regarding the raising of eyebrows, yes, in a mild way, this
is the idea. It's
hard to ignore an elephant when it's sitting in your living
room. So why play
all these games and pretend it's not there?

What we are experiencing is a sort of telescoping effect in
human consciousness
and awareness, mostly a result of the internet. People are
beginning to wake
up.

Beyond this, my interests and activities in this and other
similar stories are
in no way connected or associated with the military/space
complex.

Sincerely,

SpaceHeroes.org

Comment:
They could have ignored me..like an LMH or C2C or NASA..but they did not..

I can do no less than continue to support them with an open ear and mind..and yes heart..and even prayers that this issue not lapse into obscurity because we became faint of heart..

Sys

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As always, nice work Sys.

Good thing he took the time to at least give a short answer.

Where is Rutledge?. That is the real question for me.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hi Camilo, Yeah I'm wondering too. I tried even that Thierry Speth name on linuxs post..which to be honest that line 'oops I mean CDR rutledge "was really funny, God forgive me..I broke a rib almost laffin.
(Sorry William it really was)..I found this link to a french sculptor , Industrial art , and writer..

thierryspeth.com...

But it did not really have the level of sophistication that a presumed hoaxter would have at this stage IMO(sorry Mr. Thierry..steel slag shots interesting but not great, but writings looked good) leading me to believe that whoever made that post was a hoaxer or spoofer too.

Id found another Thierry (also French)that has made numerous contributions to the apollo program journal dating back years and an avid collector as well..its really interesting to see people contributing to a project

www.hq.nasa.gov...

and if you wanted to buy things to stage stuff you could go to a site like this for and by avid collectors

www.collectspace.com...

Gee whiz memorabilia really is big biz.

This would have all made a nice backdrop for bringing back that series Space 1999 with that actor koenig.

Well..I am going to enjoy the rest of my holiday now..may you all have a blessed weekend and Labor day!

SyS

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm still intrigued by the conection of silicon Laude and retiredafb's.

The all novel is factually proved to be false, as the assertion that the "objectt" shown on Apollo mission's pictures and the lunar mother alien spaceship are the same.

Silicon Laude is represented internationally by Device Tools, and MRam-info.com references Silicon Laudee's MRAM8051 Microcontroller development kit with MRAM memory.

If Silicon Laudé and Silicon Laudee is the same or a trick to fool one's interpretation is an interrogation.

I question seriously Silicon Laude's existence, but there are several links to it, demonstrating that there are reasons to consider it as true.~

I've changed correspondence with Luca Scantamburlo since August, the time i've created my webpage debunking this sci-fi novel, yet since September I've got no contact from him.

This is a charade indeed, yet their assertions cannot possibly stand any reasonable arguments.
I've also wrote to Silicon Laude, Nasa and Spaceheroes, yet, Silicon Laude was the only to give a response.

Take a look at my chapter about SILICON LAUDE:

Take a look at a Viral Marketing Hypothesis

Take a look at the most accurate localization i could demonstrate of the "spaceship":
tasfastas.googlepages.com...

And take a look at the next chapters giving some hypoythesis for the origin of the visual misinterpretation

GESTALT PSYCHOLOGY

SALVADOR DALI AND THE SURREALISM

RORSCHACH INKBLOT TEST

WHAT DO EXPERT GEOLOGISTS SAY?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi tasfasta ..thanx for posting your materials..dead ends indeed are a trademark of UFO investigartions. Did you find the patents held by both above people..One of our members did..these are not conartists I can assure you that and are inventors and quite educated..could it be another darpa funded psych study..behavioral analysis..maybe. I have found that hundreds of millions have flowed into the universities as well as commercial sector to study behaviour of groups ..not just terrorists..and sympathisers how we decide how we form sub groups, predictability of directions, and persistence..we keep coming at goal..despite contrary info.
ie attutudes can branch to disinterest to fanatacism..ergo we all are terrorists given the correct climate and informational climate around us.
read some. I believe one is a psych person ..its been a while..i ahve been undertaking different things with the caret enigma but if so that would make 3 for 3 involving PHDs in Psych areas..Titor, Caret, and This..
check it out..
ending quite predictably these profiling games..

keep up the good work

sys

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Considering especiallly a million year hiatus and ets still using Triangles now? there would have been some evolution of transport technology since then..

I don't really think we can make any firm assumptions on what advances or changes an alien race would make to their technology over the years, because to us it would be just that... alien.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by nythscape]

[edit on 26-4-2008 by nythscape]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
as before,

this proven FAKE.

get a life..

I think what everyone is attempting to do here is find out if it is in fact a hoax.. then what was the meaning behind it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join