It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Looks like this was uploaded to youtube by youtube user retiredafb on June 24 07
To me it looks like a clay model

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
total bull# ... i could have done that in my room with a toy vehicle and some clay.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
well... at least retiredafb is releasing more videos now. that means he hasn't been caught by the MIB yet...

real or not... I'm hoping he puts up the 'mona lisa EBE' video that he said he would upload.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You DO realize that Apollo 20 never flew right? The Apollo program was terminated after 17. They were SCHEDULED to fly through 20, but the budget was cut, the Saturn V rockets were never built, and 17 was the last mission flown.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You DO realize that Apollo 20 never flew right? The Apollo program was terminated after 17. They were SCHEDULED to fly through 20, but the budget was cut, the Saturn V rockets were never built, and 17 was the last mission flown.

wow u must be einstein

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Whatever. Try doing some basic research. It takes less than 2 minutes to find the timeline for Apollo. Or you can sit here and insult anyone who says anything, as you obviously would rather do. Sadly I'm leaving ATS for awhile, so you can say whatever the hell you want to me, or believe whatever the hell you want. I'm done with people like you.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
this video is definitely fake because apollo 20 never flew / the mission never existed (scheduled after 17) and the movie itself is total crap if you ask me! -_-

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why does retiredafb's favorites list on youtube contain nothing but Donna Summer music videos, science video and booty films?

I like this guy.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Whatever. Try doing some basic research. It takes less than 2 minutes to find the timeline for Apollo. Or you can sit here and insult anyone who says anything, as you obviously would rather do. Sadly I'm leaving ATS for awhile, so you can say whatever the hell you want to me, or believe whatever the hell you want. I'm done with people like you.

u dont think this it has been said like 1023212^2 times he has said it was a secret mission.. well cya

[edit on 24-6-2007 by MajesticTwelve]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Interesting but I'm always skeptical about these "new" videos coming out showing previously unseen spaceships in space.

[edit on 6/24/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
u dont think this it has been said like 1023212^2 times he has said it was a secret mission.. well cya

Oh yeah! I forgot that you can HIDE rocket launches! People really CAN'T see them from 200 miles away!
It's so EASY to launch a rocket that no one knows about!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve

Oh yeah! I forgot that you can HIDE rocket launches! People really CAN'T see them from 200 miles away!
It's so EASY to launch a rocket that no one knows about!

Unless it was said to be something else.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It seems to be some class of model, detailed but there's something there that makes me believe it's actually a model and nothing else. If that the case, I don't know why ppl waste their time making such hoaxes... not funny to me, whatever.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Saturn 5 launches are spectacular. I don't think they used that vehicle for any other purpose than lunar launches. It's not like you can strap an Apollo onto a Redstone and send it to the moon...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
LOL

I could of done this with same clay aswell. If this guy is going to release footage he could atleast make the effort to do a better job. Never seen anything so tacky in my life.

If anyones falls for this then im sorry but your stupid!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LethalDose
If anyones falls for this then im sorry but your stupid!

Anyone else enjoying watching the irony drip off that statement?

I didn't notice this thread, just added it to the original one.

It does look like it could be a clay model, but then I've never seen a crashed alien spaceship on the moon I could refer to for comparison.

Oh yeah, and there was no Apollo 20!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In the start of the video he shows what appears to be the inside of the spacecraft. Has anyone ever seen the inside? Could he have done this in the one thats on display in the air and space museum?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A message to retiredafb, if your around -

Great work the lighting is spot on
The jerky camera motion is a little exaggerated and putting those frames in from other clips at strange moments did not help out either. Your pattern should have been less random. That took a lot away from your intended effect. Those random patterns look as if you were getting bored with the whole thing and just put them in place to get it done. The biggest blunder of all though? No dust or debris. All those craters and no dust or debris? Change your name on YouTube and start over. Remember its the clutter that gives the appearance of realism. The lack of clutter gives the hoaxes away every time.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Looks like he has removed it now.. Wonder why..

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
(sigh) Here we go, again.

1974 July. (Cancelled flight).

From Here

Why, oh why do people think this is a secret flight ?

Amazed,
Lex

<<   2  3  4 >>

join