It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Because, of course, people looking to keep something a secret would never lie about the reality of the situation.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
BUT THERE WAS NO APOLLO 20 MISSION... IT STOPPED AFTER 17..............................................................................

Sorry ive heard that said so many times i thought it was becoming a trend for people who have no outside thought other than that which is spoon fed to them..

Lets give this guy a chance to provide his evidence to the public.. if it is a fake he has spent ALOT of money on making this.

IF this is a hoax there IS still the object on the moon... its clear in almost 20 different photos of the moon taken from the apollo 15 and 17 missions... so try and open your minds a little

rich

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ok the video is back up on youtube and i have been askin the guy some questions about the launch... he has replied with a few so when i get the lot i will put his answers on here

Rich

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
yea this is an intersting vid. more detail than before. i just wonder if its real how hard would it be to upload all of them? that is probably the biggest detriment i think. perhaps he makes them in the meantime. hard to say. i want to believe it but i don't know.

Dan

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
LOL, maybe it's a high school drama project. It is pathetic. What is with boobtube hoaxers lately? Every body seems to be getting in on the act.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You DO realize that Apollo 20 never flew right? The Apollo program was terminated after 17. They were SCHEDULED to fly through 20, but the budget was cut, the Saturn V rockets were never built, and 17 was the last mission flown.

I don't agree. I believe that many secret flights of the Saturn V/Apollo equipment continued for military purposes. Undoubtedly these rocket tubes were utilized by buring them into the moon's surface to create an underground base that is shielded against ultraviolet radiation. Surely you don't think the government would tell you everything, do you? Two words ...plausible deniability.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
I don't agree. I believe that many secret flights of the Saturn V/Apollo equipment continued for military purposes. Undoubtedly these rocket tubes were utilized by buring them into the moon's surface to create an underground base that is shielded against ultraviolet radiation. Surely you don't think the government would tell you everything, do you? Two words ...plausible deniability.

Rocket tubes?

You do understand that only the third stages made it to the moon, and there is no means of soft-landing them?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
the video has been removed, it figures.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well it has been back up for 7 hours now.. He reuploaded it after he had reencoded it with a better codec.. The clip has much better quality to it now.

--
Penta

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Penta76
Well it has been back up for 7 hours now.. He reuploaded it after he had reencoded it with a better codec.. The clip has much better quality to it now.

--
Penta
i tried it again and it still says it's been removed.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
u dont think this it has been said like 1023212^2 times he has said it was a secret mission.. well cya

[edit on 24-6-2007 by MajesticTwelve]

Oh yeah! I forgot that you can HIDE rocket launches! People really CAN'T see them from 200 miles away!
It's so EASY to launch a rocket that no one knows about!

Actually you can, there has been launched over 230 unpublically announced ranging from spy and communication sats, to god knows what else, also www.spacetoday.org... even having payloads on publically known ones.

"Columbia in June 1982 was the first shuttle to carry a secret military payload. "

[edit on 25-6-2007 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
just a quick question of believers of the " secret apollo 20 mission " . where did apollo 18 and 19 go ?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha
ok the video is back up on youtube and i have been askin the guy some questions about the launch... he has replied with a few so when i get the lot i will put his answers on here

Rich

ask him how much/kinda stuff hes got and planning to release

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If those missions were never flown, then how come the Instrument Units are nowhere to be found?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
Actually you can, there has been launched over 230 unpublically announced ranging from spy and communication sats, to god knows what else, also www.spacetoday.org... even having payloads on publically known ones.

"Columbia in June 1982 was the first shuttle to carry a secret military payload. "

[edit on 25-6-2007 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

Well, there is a big difference between launching something into low earth orbit and sending a manned mission to the moon. Meaning, the rockets that send up satellites and such are fairly small. I think someone would have noticed if there were a Saturn V type of liftoff.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rxghost
total bull# ... i could have done that in my room with a toy vehicle and some clay.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
To get an idea of who this guy is, read the intervew with him here:
www.angelismarriti.it...

He's 76 years old and living in Rwanda. He seems like a Youtube newbie so he's taking some time to figure out how to upload videos using the best possible codec. He also added the subtitles to the films himself quickly and based on his memories as well as he could.

In this interview he also says that in September 2007 he thinks there will be many more UFO sightings and NASA and USAF will be forced to tell the story about apollo 20 by September due to section 508:

I only have mail exchange with Johnson Space Center for the moment. There is a moment of panic I think since May 18. Check 508 coordinator NASA on a search engine. Statement 508 is the way of pushing NASA to declassify material. I expected a reaction.

it is a part of my strategy, NASA has the right to block me if I download unauthorized information. If they explain why they block me, they recognize that the videos can be obtained from them. If I sue them for violation of Statement 508, they will be forced to prove I downloaded unauthorized material , and it's not the case, I never go on a NASA site.

I'm not saying he's not a hoaxer.. but I think we should give him some time to prove himself.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha
BUT THERE WAS NO APOLLO 20 MISSION... IT STOPPED AFTER 17..............................................................................

Sorry ive heard that said so many times i thought it was becoming a trend for people who have no outside thought other than that which is spoon fed to them..

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

theres a possible link to the video

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
u dont think this it has been said like 1023212^2 times he has said it was a secret mission.. well cya

[edit on 24-6-2007 by MajesticTwelve]

Oh yeah! I forgot that you can HIDE rocket launches! People really CAN'T see them from 200 miles away!
It's so EASY to launch a rocket that no one knows about!

Just for the record, i live in the vicinity of NASA and the Cape. There are two capes. Canaveral and Kennedy. Kennedy is the shuttle and publically revealed missions. Canaveral is military payload and they rarely inform the press of what they are putting in space. It's usually top secret. So even when noisy payloads go up on the front end of big rockets, the general public has no clue what's going on. Of course, these could just be satellites and star wars based hardware being launched, but since it's top secret military function, there's no way to know what they are doing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join