It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence from CDR Rutdlege backs Alien ship story!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This guy is most definitely a hoaxer. I think that the first "flyover" footage is the most convincing, but his other videos are just complete trash. But I still find it funny how people dismiss this story because "there never was an Apollo 20."

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This made me think of the Ten Commandments of American government:

Thou shall not:

Kill the President

Talk to Aliens

Go to the moon or mars

Lock up the Illuminati

Make a navigational highway so we all can have UFOs

Give everyone free Helium engines

Spend war profits on NWO aether craft

Put the truth of Tesla to 9/11 in written of visual form

Work to improve central government controls

Allow any one to see these commandments.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If you read down the comments section on that video that the quote was taken from, you'll notice that ANYONE can name themselves site director. Sadly, i call disinfo on the "sitedirector" comments.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by D.E.M.]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
As I said earlier,
give them enough rope and they will hang themselves...As I am not going to question photos that can or may be manipulated I did check on the Gold in space comment as the reason we postponed going back there, that in effect the world economies would collapse. The following article from space.com year 2000 addresses that. I don't know how the CDR would have known before, unless it was common knowledge. I don't think so, but the poetic license taken with the astro chemistry would lead one to agree that there must be tons and tons in gigantic asteroids or meteors. In fact its not, rather that yes we may have gotten gold and platinum from meteors but it was a spread out process as I understood over millions of years, and not that you can open a shuttle door, reach out and there is gold for the taking, as it was said of America, the streets are paved with gold. If one can take liberty with the science, then its like the fruit of the poisoned tree, I dare not take a bite. Where is Eve when I need her..

Sys

a Gold rush for Space?"

Discover Mag Discusses the Process of Gold formation

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Sys_Config]
I was fascinated by this mining for gold and during 2004 there were a flurry of posting around discussing other things such as aggregate, plentiful on the moon but not on mars, others on the space evelator as a means to bring up and down things and why the US didnt sign the Moon treaty, that said it belongs to everybody..or something to that effect. The more I read the more info the CDR had at his disposal to embellish his story. I posted the story as it was supposed to be an update dated yesterday or the day before, even though it had been fairly dismantled by the ATS probiscuos crew earlier.
In the game Oblivion the characters doing combat occasionaly say "Why Won't You Die.!". I find it so apro pro here to this story. May it now rest in peace...+

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
If you read down the comments section on that video that the quote was taken from, you'll notice that ANYONE can name themselves site director. Sadly, i call disinfo on the "sitedirector" comments.

Yeah, you could be right. I just copied that quote from here, and didn't bother to check the site again.

Now that I look at it again, I see that the screen name of the person who called himself "SiteDirector" to prove a point appears as a hyperlink, whereas the other "SiteDirector"'s does not. Significant? Dunno...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The video is interesting and looks real to me. We have seen a few versions of this flyby now and so far I see no reason to doubt authenticity. The story has been that humans were told not to go back to the moon by aliens and this craft proves that aliens were on the moon so the story could be true.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It would indeed make a very interesting story, I don't see it going away yet despite my misgivings about it. Particulary as everybody wants to go there, the genesis of exploiting resources besides gold for this energy starved planet is something to keep in mind. I understand there is a lot of helium 3 or 4 there.to power the Earth for a hundred years .that would be quite useful for a fusion driven society down here. I read about a month ago the Russians were complaining we wanted it for ourselves, and thats why we are going solo. they are prob right, maybe thats why they in turn are claiming the North pole. As above So below.
US vs Russia and China for the HIgh Ground on the Moon

Now that lends contradiction as why the vitriol if us and Russia know about the aliens. Irrespective of that the race is on.

Sys

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The takeoff video proves that retiredafb is a faker. He just lifted the radio chatter straight from the Apollo 11 takeoff.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Nefermore,
Its a story worth following, who said it was the real mcCoy, Calm down.

It's NOT worth following. An OBVIOUS fake such as this should be called so by damn near everyone and forgotten. Not discussed and investigate forever by those fools who want to believe so baldy they will ignore thier own common sense when it comes to this.

Giving crap like this exposure only encourages other people to create more crap, and encourages yet other people to laugh at you and not take this whole ufo thing seriously.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
It's NOT worth following. An OBVIOUS fake such as this should be called so by damn near everyone and forgotten. Not discussed and investigate forever by those fools who want to believe so baldy they will ignore thier own common sense when it comes to this.

In a world of seagull pictures presented as UFOs and more blurry dots than you can shake a stick at, this is definitely a good fake. Time and effort has gone into it and a mythology has been created, much like the case of the C2C drones. Entertaining possibilities certainly doesn't make anyone a believer, except to only the most basic binary minds.

I for one am following this with interest. Does that make me one of the "fools who want to believe so baldy they will ignore their own common sense"? Of course not. I may be interested in the methods used to create such an elaborate hoax. Errors or not, there is no doubt that a lot of work has gone into it. I may be interested in the motives behind such a piece of work. Is it art? Is it for destined to be a part of a special effects technicians resume?

Whether you think it's real or not is completely irrelevant, what we have here is a story unfolding right before our eyes. I for one am interested to see how the story will end.

Puffing your chest out and stating in an authoritative tone that it's "An OBVIOUS fake" whilst bringing absolutely nothing new to the discussion does very little for me I'm afraid. It smacks of bandwagon jumping. I'd like to think the membership here was a little more discerning in their thought process than that. I am often disappointed.

[edit on 5/8/07 by Implosion]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You can't ban pseudo science or science of any kind and we always look to the documents, media and centers of learning.

Fakery is one thing, entertainment is another and normally we know the difference.

Missing information in history and science is something that can not be restored.

Specially if the government is sworn to eliminate any source not the official word on history and science.

Yeah we have Alien warning but should we have Nazi warnings.

[edit on 8/5/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phl0gist0n
The takeoff video proves that retiredafb is a faker. He just lifted the radio chatter straight from the Apollo 11 takeoff.
It does not look like the same video to me, retiredafb's video is much "cleaner", the background looks a lot more "constant", without variations like clouds or colour changes with the altitude.

I went looking for more Apollo takeoffs and only then did I noticed the first video posted by retiredafb, posted on April 1, 2007 and called "APOLLO 20 legacy part 1 The City"...

You can see it here, if you want.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I didn't say the image was from Apollo 11, I just said the "radio chatter". Listen to the voice after the Apollo 11 takeoff. It's exactly the same. I think it's Neil Armstrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sorry, I didn't understood you.

As I almost always see those YouTube videos without sound I forgot they had sound.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Entertain for a second the idea that this was a secret mission. Do you really think it could be proved false by using information from the very same people who are keeping the secret?

Not chance in hell of that happening. Hundreds tour the cape daily so if they had a rocket on the pad (within days of alleged mission) it would have been seen and more then likely questioned if not by the visiters the media or local residents sure as all get out would have.

[edit on 8/5/2007 by shots]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Sorry, I didn't understood you.

As I almost always see those YouTube videos without sound I forgot they had sound.
[/quote

my computer won't play any sound with youtube or google videos whats up with that? my sound works fine with everything else...i wish i could fix it...if anyone can help me fix it you will receive the usual payment.....some of you know what that is...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Not chance in hell of that happening. Hundreds tour the cape daily so if they had a rocket on the pad (within days of alleged mission) it would have been seen and more then likely questioned if not by the visiters the media or local residents sure as all get out would have.

None of the above has anything to do with your first post in this thread, and therefore, the point that I was addressing.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oh come on!

If you can't tell that's a clay miniature... Jeesh. That looks terribly hoaxed, I'm sorry. I've never ever jumped to a conclusion in all my years of viewing pictures, videos, and what not but this just HAS to be the most obvious fake I've seen in a very long time. I don't know if Apollo 20 existed or not but this video doesn't lead me into believing it did.

Not to mention the other videos that have already been discussed at ATS! Gah. At least those looked a tiny bit more interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

None of the above has anything to do with your first post in this thread, and therefore, the point that I was addressing.

It sure did. I showed how by example it could not have been kept a secret. I mean rockets cannot be hidden in ones back pocket .

Now knowing that and keeping mind it takes one to two days to get to the launch site. The prep time on the pad which is several days how did they hide the rocket and its launch from tourists and media at the cape? Keep in mind you are the one who entertained the idea the mission was secret not me, now it is upon you to prove how they kept it a secret

[edit on 8/5/2007 by shots]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
It sure did. I showed how by example it could not have been kept a secret. I mean rockets cannot be hidden in ones back pocket .

Now knowing that and keeping mind it takes one to two days to get to the launch site. The prep time on the pad which is several days how did they hide the rocket from tourists and media at the cape?

Well, no. What you in fact did, was make a completely new point. Firstly you state that there can't have been a secret Apollo 20 mission because NASA says that there wasn't. Then you say, well, it couldn't have happened because they never would have been able to hide it "at the cape".

The phrase "at the cape" is particularly enlightening; if you'd bother to read the story at all, one which has been covered in great detail over the past few months on this very board, you would know that the purported launch site wasn't "the cape" at all, but in actual fact Vandenberg AFB. This I think proves beyond all doubt, that you don't know the fist thing about the story, and you are just another armchair sceptic bandwagon jumper.

[edit on 5/8/07 by Implosion]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join