It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence from CDR Rutdlege backs Alien ship story!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Good News!
I recieved a response from spaceheroes in re to the above email I sent.

Sent : Sunday, August 26, 2007 10:30 PM
To : "Manuel Vega"
Subject : Re: Spaceheroes photos on siliconlude site

| | | Inbox

Mr. Vega,

I appreciate your concern and curiosity. I am a private inventor. Clients whom
I license my technology to do include military and space customers.

Regarding the raising of eyebrows, yes, in a mild way, this is the idea. It's
hard to ignore an elephant when it's sitting in your living room. So why play
all these games and pretend it's not there?

What we are experiencing is a sort of telescoping effect in human consciousness
and awareness, mostly a result of the internet. People are beginning to wake
up.

Beyond this, my interests and activities in this and other similar stories are
in no way connected or associated with the military/space complex.

Sincerely,

SpaceHeroes.org

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Manuel Vega [mailto:[email protected]]
>Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 10:52 AM
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Spaceheroes photos on siliconlude site

I returned a thank you on all our behalf pro and con.

I am waiting still from the Italian Journalist ..

SyS

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The identity of retiredafb has already been proven fake and so has the video of "the city". Why are we still talking about his hoax?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dear Linuxman
We are in the middle of an post exhumation autopsy and extracting data that may lead to the culprits involved..if you are satified with just a corpse that is perfectly fine. In the interest of scientific curiosity We intend to continue and will return the body pending further results.: being ever mindful of course to the need for "sensitivity" and decorum to "family members" involved and in the publics interest and right to know.

Sys
Senior Coroner
CSI

I have on update from UFO digest by ScantamburloScantamburli probes further

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi Linuxman

You say that RetiredAFB`s identity has been confirmed. They way I see it there have only been rumours and half-truths on this subject, furthermore I invite you to read the latest Scantamburlo article where he asks more questions that I believe are worth examining, Sys generously posted the link.

This is not a complete hoax as far as I`m concerned, and on the other hand there are many things that not only seem fake but most probably are. We must keep on wondering.

Cheerio

Camilo

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Concerning these alledged Apollo launches, I simply must question the "Where & When." I am old enough to remember each & every Mercury, Gemini & Apollo launch & mission. I was fortunate to have been standing outside the VAB at Cape Kennedy when the LAST Saturn V listed off this beloved planet. Trust me, when the SkyLab Saturn V cleared the tower, the sound wave not only shook the ground, it violently penetrated my entire body, especially my chest. The sound of those 5 rockets firing was beyond the terms "deafening & numbing." The Saturn V that carried Sky Lab aloft was the last & final such launch for the Saturn program.
You can't hide a launch of such magnitude as a Saturn V . Give me the dates & times of the alledged Apollo launches & I will check into them. Then all I have to do is phone about the Titusville & Port St. John areas and ask if anyones windows nearly shook out their frames on those dates.
...Kindly, just the dates, nothing else...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Don't worry camilo...we will just keep digging..as more is coming. No need to debate everyone coming and not familiar with what we are doing why we are here.

You all might like this..
I found this on a new site newbranes and further analysis..very interesting

moon shot approching the city and comparisosns tie in to ancient eartlores

It was interesting to note that the blue alien described fits in with Indian lore as well wall figures of depicted craft

enjoy

Sys

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Unfortunately, that Newbrane article does not check its sources very well.

The second video was made in Spain, I think it was for TV show, I do not remember, but it appears on several ATS threads.

The Clementine image is from the Image Browser 1.5, that had many problems creating the image from the original data. Version 2 (Beta) is available here, but it has been ignored by many people, as the original photos, that are also available to everyone.

And the famous Abydos Temple Helicopter is a more than confirmed hoax.

But keep searching, we never know what we can find, right?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Its odd you say that because I saw a while back something on egyption artifacts with the objects that looked like planes. but when I looked at them they looked..well like birds. the people said its shape was such that if built ..it would fly. But as I see it..Birds are built to fly.Now on the Indian thing It seems that they do have legends in their books about great arial wars..almost like the christians angel wars..and other cultures as well. I wish I remember that site where they list a ton of artifacts that have no business being where they are..I wish I had all day..but alas, I must work, because I must eat. Do the aliens have that problem? I would rather learn how to do that then possess their technology wouldn't you? Please let me know where you found the debunk on that artifact .there seems to be is an artform to that.

Don't cut something when you can untie it..Cya soon

SyS

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I visited the Clementine web page at the link you provided. Interesting thing is, the ship(s) have been obfuscated from the image. I set the resolution to 1 pixel = 100 meters, meaning that with 96dpi, the ship should be about 1/2 inch long in the image. To locate where it should be, I downloaded AS15-M-1040 from LPI into my XARA Extreme environment to make it semi-transparent before overlaying on top of the previously captured Clementine image. I scaled and rotated it counter clockwise to align the craters and placed a red circle around the ship(s) in the 1040 image. I then removed the 1040 image overlay and looked inside the circle and found nothing there. Apparently, the Clementine image was altered to remove the ship(s).

If you enter the official coordinates of the cigar ship (i.e., -17d18m Lat 117d30m Long), it will be off by a bit. Using the Clementine tool, enter -18deg40min Lat / 117deg20min Long and this will put the cross hairs on the location where the nose of the cigar ship should be (but isn't).

While I am a bit disappointed, I'm not a bit surprised.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think it's absolutely necessary to forget all the Rutdlege association with the real deal here: there's SOMETHING up there, NASA official photographies show the object. And whatever it is, it's HUGE.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Camilo, sys_config, I'll keep an open mind to the subject then and even though I might not contribute to the post anymore I'll be around to see any improvements or news.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thanx Linuxman..I didnt want you thinking we were a group of evangelical true believers..though I am a B.A. Xian . This is a fascinating story..and makes for a great treasure hunt...but if you ever used one of those metal detectors on the beach, you know how frustrating that can be. My grandaughter did better eyeballing than using one of those radio shack detectors. If by serendipity you run across something..(I use serendipity a lot) bring it to the table by all means.

Jerry and Armap..which photos are you talking about? I am missing something..Jack you are correct..there is something there that to me looks more interesting than Hoaglands " Martian face" and a lot more easier to check out, manned or unmanned. I am astounded that scientists are more eager to send a probe to the edge of the solar system to see whats slowing down some of the older satellites traversing that area, or crash probes onto asteroids or run thru plumes of amnonia on Saturns moons.

Cancel explanation..this site states some of those fotos part of an 80cd set were airbrushed..www.mufor.org... did you use that clementine browser they mentioned on the same site? Jerry it is good to see you post again, I hope Oleg is still working on this..as we need all the help we can get.

SyS

[edit on 28-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There is a new update august 26, 2007 on spaceheroes.org
this time showing a triangle shaped object near the other cigar shaped object. That does not IMO impress me, infact takes away from the cigar objetct. Considering especiallly a million year hiatus and ets still using Triangles now? there would have been some evolution of transport technology since then..I would have preferred a just as plausable explanation like a ramp or other structure....but not a leap to a triangle shape craft. I wish Bigelow would send his own probe and take pix..

I really don't know about these as you have bothe sides..gov and people playing with the pix.

Sys

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerry_infj
reply to post by ArMaP

Apparently, the Clementine image was altered to remove the ship(s).
I think it's still there, but not very visible.

Try to grab the image from Clementine Lunar Map and put it on an image processing program. After that, change the contrast and you will see that it looks like the "ship" is still there.

Also, those Clementine images were taken using the 750nm filter, so the resulting image may be different than those Apollo 15 (for example) photos.

I downloaded the same image from this site (one of those who have the 80 CDs set), and adjusted the contrast.

I think that the higher resolution photos do not have the area where the "ship" is located. It should be on the grey area on the page below, shouldn't it?

Missing photo

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I examined the Clementine image very thoroughly, using my image processing software. The Clementine library (at least the one the public gets to see) is essentially useless. As for the hi-res version that's missing from the library, the easiest way to obfuscate a frame is to leave it out entirely, as is done in the instant case.

J

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Let us speak frankly here,
Nasa has no intention of going back to moon on a manned mission as I understand until 2015. Citing money problems. The Orion project is delayed as a result. www.usatoday.com...

Unless we have some live bodies come foward at a press conference..like Leona and the Russian chap, nothing will change. Taxpayers will not funnel the money into what may turn out to be a rock formation..I noted recently scientists talking about microbial life on Mars on review of old data, as that was supposed to make people jump up..it didn't..a ruse to get money, and the old pioneer satellites I mentioned , the same applies there under an urgent ruse to determine if the laws of known physics have broken down. Pitiful..this is really ptiful..When a golden opportunity exists right in their face. We have an unknown believable structure, unless we put flesh on it in terms of people coming foward..we have no case..you cannot win something like this with fotos and the power of anticipated attrition of the opposition .
Such witnesses are the unstoppable phalanx needed to turn this "dog chasing its tail dilemma" around, and win a concession of a new mission., and rest control of Nasasstranglehold on information, remove these neanderthal throwbacks from the helm, and replace them with a new generation of visionaries. Currently..It has lost its soul. This is bigger than the Alien ship..its the very soul of Nasa and this country at stake. These witnesses must conme foward, or this is just an exercise in futility.

Sys

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don't understand why someone would feel the need to fake something. The moon surface is clearly clay. Being a sculptor I can clearly see this is clay just by the moisture level. The moon is dry not moist. This faking of stuff makes me wonder what else in history could have been faked.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Perhaps we can do this from the other way around..what we have is half an arc..with us unable to really capture this thing on the way out..let us try to complete the arc and catch it on the way in.
Is there any independent corroboration by an observatory of ufo/light anomaly at the time near the moon. earlier missions were captured by such
telescopes from around the world.Is there any data of naval operations that would be required to pick up the crew on splash down. After all, a ship would be needed and its rather hard to keep an entire crew totally silent about an unusual recovery operation that this would have been.

return to earth en.wikipedia.org...

independent observations www.astr.ua.edu...

Regards

Sys

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerry_infj
As for the hi-res version that's missing from the library, the easiest way to obfuscate a frame is to leave it out entirely, as is done in the instant case.
That is what I always think when people talk about "airbrushed photos".

They do not need to do it, they just have to not publish the photo, we have no way of knowing that they took the photo.

Originally posted by Sys_Config
Is there any independent corroboration by an observatory of ufo/light anomaly at the time near the moon. earlier missions were captured by such telescopes from around the world.Is there any data of naval operations that would be required to pick up the crew on splash down. After all, a ship would be needed and its rather hard to keep an entire crew totally silent about an unusual recovery operation that this would have been.
That is a good idea.

If there were any secret missions, then I think that the chances of been seen by any observatory are less than those of a known launch, when people knew that they were there, but it is a possibility.

As for the recovery ship, I don't know if they always used the same type of ship or even the same ship, but any ship, even a small one, has many people in (or is it 'on'?) it.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
as before,

this proven FAKE.

get a life..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join