It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS closes all threads about pot?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
DezertSkies,

Seems to me that a post, like yours above, is the way to do it.

Nowhere did you recommend a favorite grow light, or rolling paper.
You wrote something historical, political..etc..
Thats the way to do it..

we're only denying ignorants..not ignorance..

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

so by making a new forum i would be denying everyone the use of all ats topics?get real man.again a useless post

Dont tell me its annoying i dont see the point and not point out what im missing.i understand everything and have stated so..damm dude your pretty irrashional

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

I'd prefer to stop arguing and get to this issue at hand.can a seperate topic forum ever be made for these serious poeple?

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sounds like an excellent opportunity to go start your own website catering to that segment.

If there are that many people that are interested, then it might even end up profitable for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
After reading this thread it's become painfully obvious...
...the moderators DO NOT party and are paranoid of prying eyes. LOL!
At least that's the way it reads...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
heh good idea man..i may just look into that.

I'm sorry for being hostile in any posts,i just felt ambushed by mods of all poeple and it caught me offguard.I feel the arguement is getting no where other than personal jabs so I'm done.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
thanks for a non hostile response lol.

Yes i do completely understand where the line is.I don't hink you understand im talking about professionals(if there could be such a thing).I'm not talking about the average joe blow.

I'm saying the poeple who do it once a month or once a year or whenever they do it..They do it for a purely spiritual reason,maybe they fast before and after and do a ceremony or something.Like shamans or whatever.

All i know is like every ancient culture and some current cultures used these for purely spiritual purposes.You see what im saying?So the stories would not be oh yesterday i got tanked and saw green men jumping on my bed.

I'm talking about the poeple who are dead serious,they do not use substances anytime but for strict ceramonies. I have heard a couple of them on Coast to Coast but i can't remember the names right now.

The fact is i do understand what your saying,but your talking about the average joe user and im talking about the once a year for a ceramonie to talk to whatever god or look inside yourself person.

I'll quote the entirety of your post if only to retain the Context thereof.

Ceremonial, occasional, or otherwise ... it would seem that you're still promoting the use and or conveyence of that which was experienced while under the influence of Illegal Substances.

Plain. Simple.

I'm neither condoning nor in agreement with those who choose to participate in such practice(s) ... I'm simply trying to explain Why the discussion of indivudual use of Any illegal substance is curtailed and or admonished.

It's all about the CONTEXT ... which is ultimately influenced by the CONTENT.

Hope this helps ... 'least someone.

?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
yes that did help to show me we are on the same page now.thanks

I guess I'll will just take your guys advice and go somewhere else for this topic.Although i still think it fits in to ats's overall theme i understand where you are coming from.

You want 0 material about the use of drugs because this could intern mean ats condones or promotes drug use.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This has been explained over, and over and over again.

The ATS stance is clear.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join