It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
[Speaking of FAUX they are not parroting the Brian Ross secret report alleging major up coming attacks on the US.

They are indeed, thats where I just heard about this report from, they had michael Chertoff on fox and friends this morning talking about the report.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
They are indeed, thats where I just heard about this report from, they had michael Chertoff on fox and friends this morning talking about the report.

Yesa I know however Chertoff stated they have no specific threats which in effect dismiss the report. I think he intentionaly avoided the issue for obvious reasons. I know I would not want them to know we are onto their planning attacks on specifc targets.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Heres a picture of the terrorist bastard...he's pretty badly burnt...oh well...maybe you shouldn't of tried to hurt and kill people..no sympathy from me.

cdn-62.liveleak.com...

[edit on 2-7-2007 by DisabledVet]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm very glad to see that I have managed to irritate some tiny minds around here!

The fact that I don't have 'photographic evidence' of NOT being stopped by Police around Glasgow airport is laughable, and shows how little you have to refute what I said. Yes, I am white. Do you really believe that if a 'terrorist' organisation wants to commit an attack they are incapable of getting a white person to do it? If an actual terrorist organisation wants to commit an attack, there is NOTHING anyone can do to stop it. Thats the truth. The scenes you see on the news of heightened security measures are a show for the media, to make idiots like you believe that your government is protecting you.

No one else that I have seen posting here even lives in Scotland, let alone was in Glasgow at the time. I'm sorry to burst your little bubble, but I'm afraid that some of the rest of the world isn't quite as gullible as America.

The 'idiots' I refer to are those who post on this thread about being 'vigilant' ... being 'afraid' ... like I said, go ahead, live your life in fear of what your government tells you to be afraid of. I'm sure you'll feel much better.

I used the term 'Legitimate targets' in an effort to make some of you understand that by perpetrating these myths, you make yourself the enemy of human-kind. Anyone who has any integrity whatseoever should then view people like this as 'the enemy'. You are deliberately screwing up the world and you need to be stopped at all costs.

I am not suprised that some people chose to mis-interpret my post as an attack on themselves. Closed minds never see through the veil of words to the truth beneath.

Thanks idiots, you have provided me with nano-seconds of entertainment. I sincerely hope that you experience an actual terrorist attack, then you might begin to understand what is actually going on in the world. Then you might actually be able to stop focusing your frustration on me, and focus it on your own government.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by drblow
You are deliberately screwing up the world and you need to be stopped at all costs.

Not entirely sure what there is to misinterpret about that comment. Perhaps my "tiny mind" isn't quite keeping up with your insight into what is going on.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
possibly totally unrelated but i thought i'd add this into this thread...
chemical fire in lancashire forcing the closure of one of britains main motorways, the m6. i mention it only because of the amount of chemical drums there.

somebody also mentioned 2 explosions today in a london hospital but i haven't seen any reports about this.

can uk folks keep their eyes and ears open for other wierd fires/explosions happening and not being widely reported

story here

[edit on 2-7-2007 by justyc]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I see Tim Marshall (security correspondent) is claiming this is certainly a '30 year war' forget aboot 9/11 it all started in the 60s (his words still)

Plus I hear the Carlisle Group (The Pennsylvania avenue outfit with Bush snr and John Major as shareholders) are looking to by Virgin Media...
interesting development.

I still have an open mind about all this but certainly within the new gov and the media the spin seems to be the same.

As for strange fires there were two at a University over weekend weren't there? M6 is where two suspects were arrested I believe also.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by kickoutthejams]

[edit on 2-7-2007 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by drblowYes, I am white. Do you really believe that if a 'terrorist' organisation wants to commit an attack they are incapable of getting a white person to do it? If an actual terrorist organisation wants to commit an attack, there is NOTHING anyone can do to stop it. Thats the truth.

Okay then, let's begin! How many white individuals have been arrested for committing terrorist acts or planning them in the UK since the IRA? How many white extremist Muslims do you believe there are in the UK? Are you saying that terrorist acts can NEVER be stopped and if so how do YOU tell the difference between real and fake attacks?

Originally posted by drblowNo one else that I have seen posting here even lives in Scotland, let alone was in Glasgow at the time.

You haven't been looking nearly hard enough. Scots have posted in this thread and you need to pay more attention in future.

Originally posted by drblowThe 'idiots' I refer to are those who post on this thread about being 'vigilant' ... being 'afraid' ... like I said, go ahead, live your life in fear of what your government tells you to be afraid of. I'm sure you'll feel much better.

Again I ask you WHO is afraid? Who has changed their lifestyle as a result of acts such as this? I'm not scared, no-one else in this thread is scared. Concern for their families, friends and fellow man does not mean hide away from the world and bow down.

Originally posted by drblowI used the term 'Legitimate targets' in an effort to make some of you understand that by perpetrating these myths, you make yourself the enemy of human-kind. Anyone who has any integrity whatseoever should then view people like this as 'the enemy'. You are deliberately screwing up the world and you need to be stopped at all costs.

What do you do to help the world other than try to tell people what you believe is really happening? What EXACTLY do you do in your fight against the enemy?

Originally posted by drblowThanks idiots, you have provided me with nano-seconds of entertainment. I sincerely hope that you experience an actual terrorist attack, then you might begin to understand what is actually going on in the world. Then you might actually be able to stop focusing your frustration on me, and focus it on your own government.

And we end on an insult and hopes of fellow human beings suffering - what a proud parent your Mother must be!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
news.sky.com...

The father of one of the men arrested over the failed bomb attacks in London and Glasgow has protested his son's innocence. Abdul Qader Asha said Dr Mohammed Asha did not have "any links" to terrorism.

He also wants the King of Jordon to intervene

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by drblow

The 'idiots' I refer to are those who post on this thread about being 'vigilant' ... being 'afraid' ... like I said, go ahead, live your life in fear of what your government tells you to be afraid of. I'm sure you'll feel much better.

Well we know that bombing us in the past has never worked, we know that everyone is carrying on as normal and we know the Home Secretary came out today and said she's glad everyone is carrying on with their normal lives.

So that kinda blows that theory out the water.

Go and dream up another theory but try and make the next one at least a little bit believable.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The BBC has just said that another arrest has been made abroad but they have been asked to not name the country it is in.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
origin unknown...
yep ur right. why would our agencies pull off something so crap. if they were behind it they can use existing islamic groups and radicalise them into pulling off something like this. agency's hands are then clean. im not saying this is what happened, but this technique has been used b4. it does distance the the real culprit from the crime scene. still , maybe these doctors were that pissed off and didnt need any motivation. hard to believe a doctor would do this though. maybe it was just an accident the government took advantage of and made look like an attack. whole thing upsets me now. i work in the city and i saw 2 muslims being searched by police today for no obvious reason. they were aloud to carry on after the search but i felt for them. i was woken this morning by a dozen police cars rushing up green lanes towards wood green at 4.45am. nothing on the news about it, i guess it was a failed bust on a suspected terrorist. all the media is full of how the police are securing the country and im really bored of it. if a terrorist actually existed with the will to set off a bomb, we would have had many bombs by now and all we have #ing 9/11 and 7/7 which were backed by our own intelligence agencies anyway to motivate us into going into oil rich countries. i hate it. i #ing hate it. and i hate the smallmindedness of people who think "our boys are doing such a good job foiling the terrorist plots" . look if i wanted to bomb something i could very easily and no cop would no about it. fact is i'm a patriot and i also enjoy meeting people from other cultures. i do believe we should have a more restrictive immigration system, cause no mater how much i love them, this isn't a land foreigners should be aloud to occupy even if we are doing the same in their countries. because im against occupation. i've had a hard day in the City and i really am fed up of all the racism in the media. "arrested and asian" claim the headliines... like we're supposed to think "thank god for that" as long as they dont arrest any white people. oh and i almost forgot...

DR BLOW!!!

erm, you really want me to experience a terrorist incident because you think that would change the way i think about things. REALLY? maybe you should look into how many families of the victims of 9/11 are suing the US government for allowing the mass murder to take place.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Now I'm hearing an eighth person was arrested in the UK, FOX via Sky.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Breaking news fox says skynews is saying

They have arrested an 8th suspect. More soon Police will not say if arrest was made in the UK or abroad

back to your normal chaneel

Shots

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
twist dnb, I understand your frustrations i really do, i think your voicing perfectly relevant points.

I agree about carrying out an attack too. To be honest if i was that way inclined i think i'd find it pretty easy to formulate a viable plan.

I do understand your point on racial profiling, i think that's a topic for another thread though.

I've said before, i agree that security services are capable of this. The trouble is, every incident these days is put down to being an inside job, evidence isn't apparently necessary these days! Th problem with that is the whole subject becomes less and less believable. Not a single shred of evidence has come to light in the last few days to support the theory of an inside job. You read some posts on here though and it's as good as an open and shut case.

I can't get my head round that. That relies on the assumption that there really is no one out there that would want to harm us.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus
The BBC has just said that another arrest has been made abroad but they have been asked to not name the country it is in.

*cough*10 minutes before you both*cough*
(yay I finally beat someone to the punch!)

I wonder if an investigation/operation is currently ongoing in whatever nation the latest arrest was made in order to not tip their hand to the other side and that is why the press cannot say where it is.

A police statement will be made live shortly.

[edit on 2/7/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
@ twist dnb -

No, I do not want you to experience a real terrorist incident. Nor do I want that for anyone. What I want is for the world to wake up.

Your words are exactly what I mean, and I'm really glad someone else has expressed the same. You live here, so you are seeing what's actually happening on the ground. Not like these internet twits sitting watching their various 'News' sources, and then spouting off.

This forum itself is littered with 9/11 conspiracy, and yet when this thing happens in Glasgow, it's suddenly full of people confirming that it is an Al-Quaida attack??? The reason for my frustration is that I thought this forum was meant to be a place for the converted?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
yep. there is no evidence it was an inside job. but there isn't any evidence to the contrary either. there are alot of motives for both suspects. but possible reasons don't mean jack. so at the end of the day we have no clues as to who's behind it or why it happened, and with the glasgow case, if it even happened at all. nobody knows...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Police statement being made at Paisley, where the Royal Alexandra hospital is.

- Two men that were taken today, aged 25 and 26, were arrested in the hospital block. One of the men is being taken down to London.

- No indication that explosives were in the vehicle that the dealt with at the hospital.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by twist dnb
yep. there is no evidence it was an inside job. but there isn't any evidence to the contrary either. there are alot of motives for both suspects. but possible reasons don't mean jack. so at the end of the day we have no clues as to who's behind it or why it happened, and with the glasgow case, if it even happened at all. nobody knows...

Yeah but that doesn't mean we can't apply common sense. The general consensus amongst a variety of news sources seems to point to a doctor, possibly from Iraq.

Now if this was an inside job then picking an Iraqi doctor would be a pretty dumb plan. That would just reinforce the opinion that our involvment in Iraq is the problem.

Why is that most of these conspiracy theories that have come out in the last few years always fly in the face of what this alleged master plan is meant to achieve?

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join