It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car On Fire Driven Into Glasgow Airport Terminal

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I can barely believe what I'm reading in this thread. I thought this forum was meant to be a place where intelligent people dismissed obvious government sponsored 'fear' plots as just that. This is one of the most embarassingly inept attempts at a mock 'terrorist' incident I have ever seen. The most likely truth is that Gordon Brown has created this incident in an attepmt to destabilise Scotland, as the new SNP governemnt in Scotland wants to devolve from the UK, Brown does not want to deal with them, and as part of the Bush/Blair conspiracy, Brown has already learned that the best way to control the population is with fear - "SNP cannot offer security to Scotland" ... "Vote Labour to ensure your safety from terrorism" ...

I live in Edinburgh, and was driving across to Glasgow on the evening of this 'attack'. The security presence was limited to the approach roads to airports, and was minimal & ineffectual. I drove through there at around 10pm without being stopped, searched, or even looked at. I could have had a car full of anything at all. The Police were clearly only conducting an obligatory response to appease the media & public.

This 'attack' is quite simply the weakest, most stupid attempt yet by the British/US led 'war on terror' mongers to encourage the hard of thinking in the world to believe that the ficticious Al-Quaida is actually a real threat.

I grew up in Belfast during the 1970's & 1980's. I have seen & been involved in (as a victim, not a perpetrator!!) actual terrorist attacks, actual bombs, actual shootings. These recent UK 'attacks' are embarassing in the extreme, inept, badly planned and executed, and are clearly the result of some fringe element, most probably guided and led by their MI6 handlers.

If anyone can believe for one second that any of these incidents means that the world is under some new kind of threat, then you clearly have not been paying attention. The media has for years tried to presuade us that Al-Quaida is a worldwide, well-funded and well organised terrorist group, capable of the intense training, planning and funding of 9/11. How they can then expect us to believe that these same people are responsible for these recent botched and pathetic attacks reveals to me that the Bush/Blair/Brown conspiracy has reached the stage where they feel the world is so stupid and gullible that they can literally get away with anything. It's a joke.

There is no threat. There is no Al-Quaida. There is no war on terror. The war is on us you idiots. If you believe any of this then you are a victim of the war. If you come on this forum saying that you believe that this attack is genuine, or that the world should be more vigilant, then you are clearly an enemy combatant, and as such you are a legitimate target.

Believe me when I tell you, if an actual terrorist organisation wants to carry out an attack, then it is the easiest thing in the world to plan and carry out. It just takes people with the commitment & desire to do it. The security forces can do NOTHING to stop it. This war on terror business is an even more ridiculous proposition than the war on drugs. The sooner people realise that NOTHING & NO ONE can stop a terrorist, the better. This idea of 'being vigilant' is equally ridiculous. A professional terrorsit will be easily capable of appearing in public as innocent as anyone else. Vigilance means they want you to inform on members of the public that have different colour skin to you.

So if you want to be scared, then by all means go ahead. The world is literally filled with threats every second of every day. Just think you could get run over by a terrorist bus on the road today, or you could be hit by a falling terrorist, or maybe a terrorist will atack you in a bar, or terrorists might come to your house disguised as the electricity company and blow up your whole neighbourhood. Then again ... probably not.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
New conference in a half hour by Home Secretray jacui Smith (?sp) to paliament. Fox is claiming htey will relese new info.

Skynews reporting to FOX yet another controled expolsion in Pasley SP?

Apparently Paisley is where they just cordoned off the doctors quarters

[edit on 7/2/2007 by shots]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Skynews reporting to FOX yet another controled expolsion in Pasley SP?

yep

another car they reckon.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by drblow
There is no threat. There is no Al-Quaida. There is no war on terror. The war is on us you idiots. If you believe any of this then you are a victim of the war. If you come on this forum saying that you believe that this attack is genuine, or that the world should be more vigilant, then you are clearly an enemy combatant, and as such you are a legitimate target.

Thank-you so much for educating us with your vast experience, knowledge, and of course all that evidence and/or links on your opinions. Will you do something for my idiot self? Go to this thread and explain why you don't believe in AQ and especially, as not one person as explained it to me yet, why the Madrid bombings were fake. Obviously if it wasn't AQ then they were lying and it was done by "them". Explain WHY.

Do you have photographic or video evidence to back up your claims of being un-challenged by police as you drove into the airport? Are you white per chance? Did you think that maybe they have a racial profile via intelligence that, as you probably didn't look very suspicious, they wouldn't stop you?

If the Glasgow attack was so badly done, how is Mi5 so terrible at guiding and providing quality materials to a group of nutters compared to "real" terrorists on their own?

And WHO is scared exactly? Who among us is cowering away in fear and changing their lifestyle as a result of terrorism, hmm? I see everyone going about their business and lives as normal just like when the IRA attacked us, just like when the Germans attacked us, just like whenever anyone in the future will attack us.

Us "believers" hope you have a pleasent stay here with your threats, poison and lack of anything to back up what you say. Are you going to come round to my house and attack me as an enemy combatant? It is people like YOU who need to take a good look at yourselves. Even if you are right do you honestly believe insults and threats will get people on your side? Just like when we deal with the terrorists, we do not respond well to cowardly acts from anyone. Grow up, grow a pair and smarten up.

[edit on 2/7/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
FALSE FLAG OPERATION!!!

They even said there might be some Iranian behind this! This is clear brainwash and manipulation to divert attention to Iran and raise the security level, delete more freedoms, etc.

Don't think all "terrorist" attacks are in fact "terrorism". Once a government sees how effective a car bomb can be on a nation it will use that as a tool.

Wake up Britain! I saw on CNN today for about 2h as long as I watched it only this "Terror in UK!", "Terrorism", "Iran is behind it", etc. What is this? BRAINWASH, manipulation, control, diversion, when the Iran war starts you will all be brainwashed.

Don't let a car bomb or any "new terrorist" attack make you believe that a war with Iran or a war on your freedom is allowed! Never!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The war is on us you idiots. If you believe any of this then you are a victim of the war. If you come on this forum saying that you believe that this attack is genuine, or that the world should be more vigilant, then you are clearly an enemy combatant, and as such you are a legitimate target.

A legitimate target of who exactly?

Unsubstantiated petty insults are irritating but something that reads as a fairly poor attempt at a threat says rather more about you than it does about the generally intelligent people who have contributed meaningfully to this thread so far.

Not a terribly auspicious first post on the whole really.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
FALSE FLAG OPERATION!!!

They even said there might be some Iranian behind this! This is clear brainwash and manipulation to divert attention to Iran and raise the security level, delete more freedoms, etc.

Don't think all "terrorist" attacks are in fact "terrorism". Once a government sees how effective a car bomb can be on a nation it will use that as a tool.

Wake up Britain! I saw on CNN today for about 2h as long as I watched it only this "Terror in UK!", "Terrorism", "Iran is behind it", etc. What is this? BRAINWASH, manipulation, control, diversion, when the Iran war starts you will all be brainwashed.

Don't let a car bomb or any "new terrorist" attack make you believe that a war with Iran or a war on your freedom is allowed! Never!

Ok..

Whilst the corporate news in the US may be making such headlines, here in the UK, our headlines are more concerned with the smoking ban and the flooding. Only if something actually happens does the news bring it up.

To claim it is a Government "false flag" op, whilst at the same time I see people behaving normally and there being more pressing issues on the news, is a bit daft.

Your media may be attemtping to spin it for the US audience, but here in the UK, life just goes on.

Try not to drag us into your pit of paranoid dispair on the way down, please. We're quite fine and the Facist Stormtroopers are not goose-stepping down our streets.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

There is no threat. There is no Al-Quaida. There is no war on terror. The war is on us you idiots.

Spoken like a misinformation agent if you ask me, but I could be wrong.

BTW watch who you are calling idiots, mods do not take too individuals calling others that and similar names. You might read TC of ATS too Deny Your Ignorance

Terms and Conditions

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
just an update on this story. it seems that the doctor, a brilliant neurologist who graduated from the university of jordon apparently was a saudi and not an iranian according to the evening standards website thisislondon.co.uk

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The war is on us you idiots. If you believe any of this then ... you are clearly an enemy combatant, and as such you are a legitimate target.

Hmmm ... he's calling us idiots .. and he's saying that we are his enemy and a 'legitimate target'. Sounds like a threat to me.

There is no threat. There is no Al-Quaida. There is no war on terror.... then you clearly have not been paying attention.

Read this from todays news.
Who isn't paying attention? :shk:

[edit on 7/2/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
just an update on this story. it seems that the doctor, a brilliant neurologist who graduated from the university of jordon apparently was a saudi and not an iranian according to the evening standards website thisislondon.co.uk

Im hearing that he was Iraqi??

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
There are a few of them knocking about, your probably all right.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

I'm hearing that too,

Skynews are speculating like mad btw

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Denied

I'm hearing that too,

Skynews are speculating like mad btw

Not Iraqi but recieved his training in Iraq, baghdad to be specific.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Yeah,

Sky are discussing that too from their "sources"

*wonders who are sky sources*

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yeah,

I was wondering this myself, as they seem to be reading the info straight from a teleprompter live. the sources must be on the ground feeding the info as it comes in.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Yeah,

Who is this source?
Sarge ...? No !
Rosemary, the telephone operator... ? No !
Penry, the mild mannered janitor ??? Could be !

First thing that popped in my head

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muppetus Galacticus

Who is this source?
Sarge ...? No !
Rosemary, the telephone operator... ? No !
Penry, the mild mannered janitor ???

well now thats the real question now isnt it, I hear a good reporter never reveals his/hers sources, so I guess it could be the janitor for all we know.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Do you really need to ask? FAUX news of course

Speaking of FAUX they are not parroting the Brian Ross secret report alleging major up coming attacks on the US.

Stay tuned in 20 SKY will report it to you guys and girls over there

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sky news has just go interesting!

a picture of one of the suspects

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join