It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
ATTENTION ARC:

That forest ranger almost spilled the beans; drone beans, that is.

Now we know what its really all about:

"Drones Will Hunt California Pot Growers In National Forests"

at

www.november.org...

"A cash-starved Forest Service is buying glitzy hardware..." "...he learned about the aerial monitoring devices from Jack Gregory, a recently retired Forest Service official, and filed a federal Freedom of Information request to find out why the agency wanted to use drones. Rey said marijuana growers scatter at the sound of piloted planes and helicopters."

[edit on 14-6-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow, klat!

The aliens are just here to steel the weed!!!

I am shocked!

Edit to add:

""Our problem is we don't have enough officers to take them down.""

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Thats great, I hope they buy a fleet of them. Those growers booby trap those fields, when they are not there to keep an eye on their crops. Imagine kids straying around, or just nature lovers period, or even a curious panda bear or deer.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't like the looks of it, I don't like it that there's no announcement what it is and I don't like it that whatever they're here for there's no way to tell them to bug off.

Ill just stay out of its way thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

I don't like the looks of it, I don't like it that there's no announcement what it is and I don't like it that whatever they're here for there's no way to tell them to bug off.
Ill just stay out of its way thanks.

Right, Kermit!

And now, that we know they are after drugs, you should stay away from them. I guess, these drones are dealers.

Keep away from the drones! They will make you droney!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey SYS and the Team:

Remember the great panda photo evidence we saw on the drone?
And, did you all hear about the new CGI movie "Kung Fu Panda?"

Look at this and tell me the drones aren't part of a Panda movie viral ad campaign:

www.imdb.com...

And recall the dark aerial splotch that looks like a remote control console?
That splotch is most likely the face of the Master in the middle:

www.imdb.com...

See, there even is a picture of Tomi there, with plenty of character, too:

www.imdb.com...

Could be, Ya think??

[edit on 14-6-2008 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
hmmm..I think Tomi looks better than Lucy Liu , J. liu....liu....jen .liu...hmmm
nahh cant be. But that smudge..Klatu..its quite possible you may have something..or a...are we standing to close to the burning weed fields.

I think its time we apply for hazard pay..

Ohh..and Happy Fathers day to everyone in case I don't see you.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well what can one say.....almost July again friends, what but about two more weeks away? I'd look for some refresher material at hand, and probably a small "pre-taste" within the next 4-5 days or so.

Just my opinion.

course i could be jumping the gun saying what i think, but hey, i tend to get itchy just before some new stuff pops up, and i've been itching today, all over....

let us see if i am right.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
ATTENTION ARC:
That forest ranger almost spilled the beans; drone beans, that is.
Now we know what its really all about:
"Drones Will Hunt California Pot Growers In National Forests"

I really hope your post wasn't to confuse people. You better put a picture of the drones they are talking about. They are talking about the SkySeer "mini-planes".

The Forest Service's Law Enforcement and Investigations unit bought the SkySeer craft from a California defense contractor that designed them for law enforcement to videotape suspects from close range without their knowledge, agency documents show.

www.sacbee.com...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Seems, somebody wants to be the guru of that new religion:

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

That first line is priceless

"Last summer, the so called "drones" appeared. Linda Moulton Howe and I soon confirmed that the photographs were real...."

Where do they come up with this?? They were confirmed real by these two nutjobs....well that is conclusive proof of a drone reality!!

Edit to add: Didnt know how to properly put in a quote from an external source

[edit on 15-6-2008 by TheShadow]

[edit on 15-6-2008 by TheShadow]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is the part that cracked me up..
From the same site..

There followed a barrage of drone videos on the internet, all except one of them fakes,

Unless they are talking about that Earthquake video..Which is a stretch calling that a drone video...To many artifacts in that video..Even when these artifacts supposed drones appear in the video there are other artifacts that appear with it that suggest that it is just that..Artifacts...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Maybe he is talking about Kris' video, which Linda had declared was no animation...

I also missed that one:

...and a website appeared that contained the claim that the photographs had been created by its author.

Where is this website?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I think he already is the guru. That journal entry was a neat piece of work, validating everything LMH has done recently while setting Whitley up as the savior of souls. That dude just shot to the top of my suspects list.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just seems like more damage control and an attempt to gather back in the followers to this never-ending story..An attempt to connect them even further to Crop-Circles......I agree with you Double...Validation...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I like to call that 'validating your own existance'.

So those two 'verified' them did they? Exactly what qualifies them to do so then? lol

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Its alomost like theres a deal went on behind the scenes where they each 'verify' (in other words make it up) so give some sort of validity to a load of fakes.

Can anyone say 'protecting vested interests?

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

It is freaking pathetic and maddening that these unscrupulous lowlifes feel the need to further discredit the UFO community with their mindless self glorification!!! It is no wonder we cant prove we are being visited.......and even more amazing that any intelligent; alien race would want to visit with this being the spokespersons of the believers!!

Its truly been a sad year for UFOlogy!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I think this probably refers to the post at OM by poster BigBasin last year claiming he was the creator of the Ty and Stephen photos. He was a one post wonder that caused quite a stir!!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I think he is refering to the Isaac CARET site and is so confused he doesn't realize that Isaac never claimed to be the photographer or the "creator" of the drones. The way he says a "website appeared" sure brings CARET to mind no?

I won't even waste my time on the idiocy of those two confirming the photographs.

Springer...

[edit on 6-15-2008 by Springer]

new topics

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join