It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
hmm new insider info...Was Whitley in reality? Was he dreaming? Was he in one of his many places that he always goes...Was it the Triads.....
Is Tomi in reality..Is she dreaming..Is she a Triad?? Or is she an intern for LMH?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

Hmmm again! Triad=Big Three? Triad=Nemo-Tomi-Numbers=Tirades.

This really is interesting, but I think Sidd has hit the nail on the head with his drawing on the previous page. Nice one, Sidd! We should not be surprised that Whitley went for the Andy Warhol look.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oh Sidd!
God forgive me I am dying here Laughing, That one takes them all!!
That was the best!
Yesterday was June 15 ,Fathers day here in the US., and the anniversary of the 2010 movie contract signing as well.
How nice he just had the dream same time. June 1 this year is that fabulous circle. and now his announcement. I give 2 weeks top next event, they have a formula, lets see if they stick to it. Tomi will let us now like the good nanny and apologist she is, of any more diaper changes to let us know where we may be going. Be warned.. Like those private PMs she loved sending, she made a horrible version of watergates "Deep Throat"

But back to the story, Why not the "Father" of this mess take his rightful place?. And LMH, step back like the "Mama", do the only thing she could do ,and do just like like the country song "stand by your man".

a belated fathers day Whitley, but some are saying you have been a bad daddy, silent on your drone so long. It seems I hear whispers you may be behind in support payments to our toddler, or perhaps now just catching up. I just can't ignore the family resemblance. Thats all.

@Triad to me means as applied here may come from o whitley who is catholic, took the father the son and holy ghost, and put the true meaning of catholicism which by definition means universal, to include aliens on three levels. good, (his aliens) bad (the gov aliens)and holographic neutral (the ones that dont give a damn) so he let in everybody, bless his heart. Like heaven, hell, and that middle of the road, purgatory(thats most of us)
I know the Pope said not to worry about the aliens, that its ok. But I don't think he likes Whitley giving or writing about "communion" himself or recieving it in the wrong place either.

I must consult with Vatican Council if this is Kosher

If the next circle we get is in Whitley's image. Then and only then, for sure we will know..That we have made Contact and disclosure begins.
Time for a commercial break:
This message is bought to you by the Committe of Dark forces to elect ARC to head the Trilateral Commission, and NWO. You've tried the Rest , now try the Best Thank you!

Aside from my shameless, endless, unsparing and caustic remarks, I like on occasion to "inform" my brethren into varying aspects of my findings:

@cropcircles, I mentioned that site and found it again. It really is nice in terms of the artwork as well as letting us know its a profitable business, like graffiiiti art is, and companies like microsoft , movie houses, and many many others commission groups to do these all the time. below is a 2005 for the xbox.
The reason many don't come foward is perhaps maybe there is an NDA like anything else.."mums the word"
www.circlemakers.org...
www.circlemakers.org...

enjoy

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I have been swamped with requests from posters wanting to know how these things are made, and that they belelieve they can make one better thanWhitley's and even some of the examples listed at the above website.
Well, not wanting to deprive any reader of his day of notoriety too, I will let you know that anyone can do an LAP crop circle too with the "right software". for free! Thats right, no 3d Max necessary here..
and Leviathan will love this, its made by TEAM SATAN !
Hmmmm.only Macs though

Just click on the prior website I gave you and take it from there, and I hope you give all these old timers, yours truly included, a run for their money too.
Good Luck!

An Extra Treat!
Please dont skip on the same site
I was a Teenage Plasma Vortex!
www.circlemakers.org...

If I am not mistaken ther have been 11 or so crop circles including the one Whit mentions and is excited about. 9 of which are all in one county in England Wiltshire cty
In 2007 all of uk there were 17 of which approx 13 were in wiltshire cty
The 2007 all of UK. those ones imo were more drone like than any of the current ones. Go figure why he and linda are so excited. It beats me.
here is a handy data base like mufon. oand a helluva of a lot more accurate.
ccdb.cropcircleresearch.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
That site does have some great catalog of crop circles, including their own...I wonder what the going price is for something like that...

Not to throw the thread off track but SYS why did you post that pict of that software
Now its just an excuse.ahhh..I mean reason for me to pull out my old rig..

So I plugged in my ole mac and fired it up just for this software..Seems to be an app made in Director way before Adobe bought Macromedia...There is a couple of fields that you can place circles on..They give you a grid to place them on...Theres several circles that you can click on that puts them in the main window then you can drag them around and position them...Not the best app but a lot of old-time fun without the hay-fever..

Heres the screenshot...

[edit on 16-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

ahh excellent Initiative , CF, I was sad I did not have a Mac so many artists like Okuda and yes maybe even Isaac use them just on that grid alone we can see how the wratchet circle was or could be made.
Wonderfully Well done. So much for that apple pie invasion. I need to look into Team Satan a little bit more, maybe Leviathan would be interested in this too, maybe even grateful!
CF they have a gallery you can submit your creations to . Maybe we can peek at what they have now. Ehh?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh, Sidd, you crack us up so much! Watch out as tomi and spf will come in to show us how your photo is sooooo real, caus' it has so much "character!"

Hey, Gang, lets all go out for barbecue and malts . . .

Then, lets drive over and pick up the girls (tomi and Linda) and have one big (crop)circle jerk!

Swinging to the oldies . . . with appearances by George Adamski and Billy Meier and musical accompaniment by the Dronettes.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Cool, CF!

Cropcircles for beginners and even armchair researchers! The right tool for the ARC to overthrow the reigneing forces!

Now we can cropcircle down them all! This could be the Day of the Tentacle, if we had not those superheroes on the white side... A seventh dwarf already offered his help... We should use this program quickly, before they discover it as a source of the dronish power!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Well I am ready for that drive lets go.....

Warning nudity and swearing below...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Oh, Sidd, you crack us up so much! Watch out as tomi and spf will come in to show us how your photo is sooooo real, caus' it has so much "character!"

....not to mention all that work, klat!

Even my children had to help, because it was such a big thing... Hollywood could not pay enough for this, I guess...

Edit: Of course, I meant Holly Wood and not holy woods.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CFandM

So I gather that's the free version, and not the self activating one. I bet the self activating one is pretty expensive. Maybe I'll try the free one, if I can find that old Mac. You don't need a computer for the self activating one, right? Pardon my ignorance here; I never have really figured all this out. Seems like it keeps changing, for some reason.

Don't forget your flashlights, everybody. If you have one of those natty wizard getups, bring that for sure, too!

[edit on 6/16/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by klatunictobarata

Well I am ready for that drive lets go.....

Warning nudity and swearing below...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Mhm, now I see, why I don't see anything at all... I don't have no chest hairs. Unlike tomi and the gang...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
SYS--Maybe if we bug them they will put out a flash version..Have to check out
that part of the gallery might be the old crop circles yet undiscovered...
Maybe still some of that apple pie left...
I'll be fiddling with that app later as well..Since I got the old mac running and
everything....
Let me know if you have any crop circle ideals I will put that software to work...

Siddharta--The right tool for the right job now quickly to the underground lair
before someone spots us..

Double_Nought_Spy--Yep its the free version..Just unstuff it then double click the icon...No self-activating text, carets or characters are needed.....

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I like this text from their site...

Contact
If you want to contact the 'circlemakers' drop us a line... alternatively you could hang around wheat fields in Wiltshire during July.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM

I like this text from their site...

Contact
If you want to contact the 'circlemakers' drop us a line... alternatively you could hang around wheat fields in Wiltshire during July.

That reminds me so much of Linda on c2c when she was literally yodeling for witnesses to step foward.

And June isnt even over yet,
That county must be huge. I wonder how many transatlantic tours have been setup. Well, so much for our exchange student programs .Our farmers dont take too kindly to their crops being mashed, specially with the premium they bring in for ethanol.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
I do believe some or even all of the drone photographs could be fakes, most probably are. As a graphic artist and someone who weighs both sides of an argument equally, I must concede that. It's Isaac's story and documents that I have a gut feeling for.

Hi PJ,

The fact is though that for someone to fake any of those pictures they must have had access to documents Isaac published.

What could be the motive for that - to hoax something when you have the real material. I can only think of three possible explanations.

1. To cause someone to leak information, for whatever purpose.
2. Deliberate disinformation / obfuscation.
3. They are both part of the same hoax.

Edited to add - Sidd,

[edit on 16-6-2008 by chunder]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

You simply must bring your partner, Dear! No comedy act is complete without a guy in drag.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

...pit of rational behavior. Right tomi?

And now, Frank Sinatra sings . . . "I did it my way!"

Now HE had 'character!'

Or as the French UFO group would say: "A certain je ne sais quois."

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by tomiuk

You simply must bring your partner, Dear! No comedy act is complete without a guy in drag.

It was a sincere compliment and I was pointing out to him how similiar that Absolute Truth philosophy is to Taoist philosophy.. So what's so funny about that. Unless you think anything I say is comical, compared to your dark demeanor thats a compliment

new topics

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join