It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Tomi, you are becoming a parody of yourself...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

So what you are saying is that knife is cg just like the drones..

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by s_q_t
reply to post by tomiuk

Well her 'its obvious CGI' quote maybe be due to it not having 'character' lol. (See futher back in the thread for that little jem.
)

You see the trouble with putting together a complex hoax (by that I mean multiple people involved) is that its doomed to faliure from the start as sooner or later one of them is going to talk to the wrong person or say 'what the hell' and come clean.

Its only a matter of time and I'm a very patient man.

Wayne...

[edit on 14/6/2008 by the secret web]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by tomiuk

Yes, but I get the job done..

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

If "the job" is making an ass of yourself and fools of the DRT...you sure do!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
having been in the military for a number of years im familiar with FMs
field manuals,, which is very close to what i was seeing in the photos, however i dont remember an FM discription breaking from functionality to explain somthing in "simple" terms. remember that when you read the manual where it describes the antigravity space referring to a length of broomstick handle. uhh,,,,, yeah thats about the only thing that i find out of place.
especially sense this guy was working under the military and this manual was produced for him by the military. sounds like classic sci-fi writting to me narrating for the reader a simple example.
but out of all hoaxes i would say that this one was worth it. alot of fun.
ofcourse i could be completely wrong and i honestly hope i am.

link   

Originally posted by tomiuk

reply to post by tomiuk

Yes, but I get the job done..

Not quite, dear,

there are still a couple of people, believing. Hit 'em again, until they see, what a trash this is.

But thanks for the entertainment!

link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Perhaps. but as one of the more vocal members of the DRT what you say reflects on those you associate with......not to mention we all know you are nemo and LMHs little puppet!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Well since you are associated with the Drt its like you are representing them where ever you go in this drone saga..People will see you on the Drt site and say isn't that the same person that said this on that site...What a joke and then move on to the next site..Thus giving you less traffic...Less profit and readers..

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
reply to post by tomiuk

If "the job" is making an ass of yourself and fools of the DRT...you sure do!!!

Tomi probably is a staunch adherent of 911 cospiracy proponents that our government pulled the plunger on over 3000 men women and children, no cgi proof needed there, is there Tomi? And like Whitley and others, her own childhood memories and keen character assesments are a more "realistic" basis for backing the drones, than even the drones can do for themselves.

At this point fellow members, the DRT sound and look more like those people that "hire" themselves out at picket lines, and events, and demonstrations, to add that realistic look of "outrage and concern" and or in this case ," moral support" for an idea, as "evidentiary support" is non existent..
Microsoft and Ammo and EA did a better job than that, with Society Of the Ancients, Majestic ops and staged events. I am surprised they did not have the "smarts" to do that, while they had the chance with the PIs and tv coverage. Have a demonstration or small Rally around any ordinary telephone pole, and take it from there, maybe even Tomi climbing one, spraying graffitti "Drones R Real!!

But,...lacking in that kind of imagination, they are all where they "need to be" I guess..Nowhere.

When Victor martinez, a master at this game, can say..Drones? what Drones" to a large number of his vast conspiracy base membership, its time, not to get more popcorn, its time to leave the theatre. I would suggest to Tomi she don a pair of these shades, so no one recognizes her as she leaves like the rest of the audience that bought into this.

Please watch your step folks, no litter on the floor Thank you

Sorry ..no refunds.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by tomiuk

Well since you are associated with the Drt its like you are representing them where ever you go in this drone saga..People will see you on the Drt site and say isn't that the same person that said this on that site...What a joke and then move on to the next site..Thus giving you less traffic...Less profit and readers..

I may reflect stupidly from your eyes, but if I come off stupidly from their eyes, I'm sure they will let me know. Right now the only wonder they have is why I post at all.. Might be a bad habit, that's for sure..

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

Im a free agent sweetheart! I answer to no one and follow no one!! I didnt need any wannabe investigative journalist help me to decide what to think about this drone nonesense....i knew as soon as i read Chads letter this was nothing but a game.

Had it not been for the damage these hoaxes do to those of us that believe there is credible evidence somewhere out there....i would have walked away long ago. But as long as there are gullible fools who believe ridiculous stories like this.....i will remain vigilant and skeptical...the truth is out there........ and it aint drones!!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tomiuk

So let me see.....

You are saying that knife is cg just like the drones..

You are also saying is that they don't want you posting..

[edit on 14-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CFandM
reply to post by tomiuk

So let me see.....

You are saying that knife is cg just like the drones..

You are also saying is that they don't want you posting..

[edit on 14-6-2008 by CFandM]

Well lets not stop her or we have know one left to entertain us, I see Arlingtonacid, the experts, disappeared, and now she is ready to plunge into the world of 3D pictures. Sp left because his cat is sick and like Brents Ted, must attend and listen to his girlfirend. That indeed is the smartest move yet as that and a good beer, make more sense than anything else since this all began.If we are into optical illusions, I find so appropriate, as they call all our findings, optical illusions. So while Sps cat recovers,
I really look foward to this new Imax performance.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
I'm not comfortable talking about what I saw a couple of weeks ago. I have no proof so I'll just let it go this time.

Sorry, kermit, that nobody responded,

but we all were just busy with Ernie and Bert.

The DRT will welcome you without any ridicule.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yep sys grab a beer, pet a cat if you have one...See if anyone comes up with more illusions....Perhaps David Blane is part of this....

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Originally posted by sarcastic
I'm not comfortable talking about what I saw a couple of weeks ago. I have no proof so I'll just let it go this time.

Sorry, kermit, that nobody responded,

but we all were just busy with Ernie and Bert.

The DRT will welcome you without any ridicule.

No No NO, Remember, Sidd, the French love Frogs legs..no wonder he won't go there. He is safe here with us. I am sad Kermit never answer my U2U, and welcomed as friend, but its best to stay quiet if no proof like the DRT, just talk. but who knows, your ribbit ribbit may sound music to us right now comapred to what the DRT sings.
It is a cross many bring and "bear" here like the pandas .
Good Luck

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Being that I am such a terrible researcher, perhaps the DRT or Tomi herself, can give it the old Bristol or Trafalgar Square Touch to find out who Joe Schumacher really is is beyond what Linda says and he says in the letter to Linda.
It is odd no reference even in EE journals, he having he said worked for one of the "Big Three"..and in Ufology, we know who they are already.
So what can they tell us since Tomi and numbers have the inside track to all of this with Linda.
Thank you

Ps kermit where do you hail from
?
who will be the lucky 6666 poster?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys,
Numbers and tomi and simply pawns of the DRT. They only know the talking points their leaders spew to them. So asking them for answers is simply pointless as unless LMH or Nemo write them a script Im afraid they are worthless!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShadow
reply to post by Sys_Config

Sys,
Numbers and tomi and simply pawns of the DRT. They only know the talking points their leaders spew to them. So asking them for answers is simply pointless as unless LMH or Nemo write them a script Im afraid they are worthless!

we know shads, but they seem to expect that newbies just joining don't know any better, and some didn't. Fortunately we are here like a gate to heaven and hell, and warn those the right direction to truth., here at ATS or to the suspicious smoke coming from the DRTs ends. Their choice afterwards.

new topics

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join