It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Careful with that thing, Sidd! It does not look happy, and we all know those things bite.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I also thank allisone for demonstrating his insights. I was not sure, how reliable these were, but now I see, that I must be the hoaxer, for I only post in this thread and nowhere else at all.

That is not what I base my investigation on. If it was, I would have asked you a few questions myself. Actually, I believe if any 3D graphic artists doesn't agree this is a hoax, then they are in on it. Yes, its that simple.

I don't know ANY graphic artists that believes this drone is real, so when I see a graphic artists that does, I question their involvement.

Yes, this is where your predictable minds will say "oh, so anyone who doesn't believe, did it".
It doesn't work like that for everything, but regarding this hoax, it does. Give or take a few "fishes swimming by".

I also wonder, how you could even think one moment, that onthefence and spf33 could be the same person. Seems you missed something in this story.

After the intel from Springer, I no longer believe they are the same person. Now, I just believe they are friends that helped create this hoax. Yes, I believe SPF33 and onthefence55 are suspects in this hoax. Since I am the outsider, and I work alone, I have no problem keeping and open mind, and pointing fingers until I get the reaction I am waiting for. Since I am not friends with any of you, that gives me the upper hand. Since most of you know each other and are friends, its obvious why you would look the other direction, and STILL not be able to find the hoaxer.

@spf: Seeing some of your works I really wonder, how you can be impressed by the drones.

Hence why I think he is prime suspect.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourrolemodel
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I thought I had heard Kris Avery was Saladfingers. Is he Spf33 too?

At this point, anything is possible. At the very least, they are friends that work together, or the same person, or maybe even related.

I believe the hoaxer has taken identity as both a non-believer and a believer. This will "protect" their identity. Also, becoming friends with the very team's that research the subject is probably the best way to hide as well.

I study human emotions, and reactions, and everything that has to do with the human mind (and beyond). Some things I type will piss people off, some things I type will make people re-think, and other things I type may sound straight stupid, but I do it for a reason. Anything I type, I myself do not believe 100%. I only use words to "fish" for the reactions I am looking for.

The best example would be what happened in the past 2 days. I successfully found out that there are certain suspects within these research teams that don't even trust each other. This is a red flag. I also was able to get a crap load of information from you people. Do you see how that works now?

When I find out exactly who is who, that is when I catch the hoaxer. Right now, I am battling the classic "multi-identity" part of this entire b.s. soap opera.

Originally posted by Sys_Config
AllisOne, please check your U2U important.

The O in my name is a numeric zero. I didn't receive any U2U's.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

@spf: Seeing some of your works I really wonder, how you can be impressed by the drones.

really. flattering on both counts, in a twisted way.

lemme ask you 1111, have you ever produced a photoreal rendering?

i mean photo-f'ing-real, not some nice default product shot, but photoreal. something created to make the viewer believe they are looking at a photograph? meaning camera perspective matching, ca\blooming\blur, lens barreling\pincushioning, matching lens, ccd size, exif - you name it, all the details raj and stevens photos gots it.

i'm not saying it can't be done, i'm just saying the drone photos and isaac material seem so well done to as to warrant continuing investigations as to the possibility of real.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

I also thank allisone for demonstrating his insights. I was not sure, how reliable these were, but now I see, that I must be the hoaxer, for I only post in this thread and nowhere else at all.

That is not what I base my investigation on. If it was, I would have asked you a few questions myself. Actually, I believe if any 3D graphic artists doesn't agree this is a hoax, then they are in on it. Yes, its that simple.

I don't know ANY graphic artists that believes this drone is real, so when I see a graphic artists that does, I question their involvement.

Yes, this is where your predictable minds will say "oh, so anyone who doesn't believe, did it".
It doesn't work like that for everything, but regarding this hoax, it does. Give or take a few "fishes swimming by".

I also wonder, how you could even think one moment, that onthefence and spf33 could be the same person. Seems you missed something in this story.

After the intel from Springer, I no longer believe they are the same person. Now, I just believe they are friends that helped create this hoax. Yes, I believe SPF33 and onthefence55 are suspects in this hoax. Since I am the outsider, and I work alone, I have no problem keeping and open mind, and pointing fingers until I get the reaction I am waiting for. Since I am not friends with any of you, that gives me the upper hand. Since most of you know each other and are friends, its obvious why you would look the other direction, and STILL not be able to find the hoaxer.

Hi Im back, thats fine to work alone, but here we work as a team, Thats what ARC, just a concept, teamwork. If you want to be a loose cannon thats fine too, but run the risk of alienating or running off a real suspect, and that does not help us. when you ssay after the intel from Springer, or rather the real fact and correction then you shift thats okay too..but laying an inaccrate cruise missle as a fact disrupts the thread. We lay things on the table then move from there. I already told you that would be like thuggery.
You said you solved this before anyone , then you need to place that on the table instead of accusing believers, because Arthur Reyes is an Expert Engineer, on this type of autonomous tech, and he is a believer in stuff like this. It does not make HIM the hoaxer, just a victim.
And you need to run what you think is a final conclusion across somebody you can trust , before posting. as you don't seem to trust anyone including the cgi rwiggins and kris who said hoax too.!
We dont need that kind of help here. If you are serious working alone then do that and dont interact with the rest. Let another website share your glory or solutions.
Whether you like it or not, no man is an island, and everyone here needs each other.
And On behalf of every ARC member and ATS well wishers I can say you need to take your approach somewhere else.
Thank you

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It is obvious, that we both look at the thing from the same angle. But it doesn't serve anything, to throw in things, based on simple observations like people using the @ symbol - very common, I would say - or posting only in special threads.

It surely is of interest, who spread the Rajman-story first. And in this case you may be right. But it does not speak against OTF if he is the only friend of that person - in the virtual reality! - since OTF IS a believer.

The things you brought in against spf have vanished suddenly. It seemed like something, when you spoke out so selfassured, but now I don't know, if you even know what you are talking about.

Spf himself just gave you a point, calling you 1111... Since 1111 proved, he knew what he was talking about, spf seems to think, you do, too.

So it becomes interesting again, who created the drone, you presented as spf's and he said, he did not. If it should be one of rwiggins' I think he easily could clear this point, but what I found as his, did not look like the one, which was presented. (Indeed, it is rwiggins' drone, which caught itself in my blanket.)

What I want to tell you is: Your points could be good and worth a lot, so, please, don't mess them up with quick shots and shortsighted conclusions. Working all alone sometimes leads to weird ideas.

Spf himself put weight to your comments again, since he thinks, you are his beloved counterpart. He never would think this, if you were totally wrong.

And yes, as I said, everyone, who is intelligent and speaks for the drones, and everyone, who has special talents, and speaks for the drones is suspiscious to me, too.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I still know, SPF33 isn't telling us the truth.

When I made this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My focus was on this 3D model:

SPF33 then claimed that the 3D model wasn't his. Then he claimed he modified it, added a "dummy node" or "null object", then claimed it was rwiggens model, and he posted this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you look close at the first image, the shadows give hints to the structure of the drone. It makes the "edges" more visible, and you can see that the model in the image has a much lower polygon count compared to rwiggens model. You can see squares on SPF33's model, yet rwiggens model has rectangles. The models are not identical AT ALL.

See SPF33's squares below:

This is rwiggens model with rectangles:

As you can see, there is a huge difference in polygon count. Rwiggens model has more polygons then SPF33's. So SPF33 is not telling the truth, and the model he used for his lighting example is a different model.

SPF33, to save yourself, surrender all your .3ds and .max files.

p.s. Does this look real?
img162.imageshack.us...

[edit on 13-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thats what we like to see ALL,
while Spf33 looks that over, can you tell me in your opinion based on a prior question that went unanswered, is it reasonable to have located and worked on all the files uploaded by Spf33 in such a short , imo, period of time , on the very day and after that Isaac reased his material, and on topics that had even ,Saladfingers rendering, an oilpig in the same amount of time. I am a tad confused, given that SP had been woorking on all the chad stuff even to that day as well. This does not sound like a side hobby, or quaint human interest hobby as we do, but a full time project, given the extraordianry analysis of every pic, including the above has. It almost has the feel of a joint project. with the stuff prepared ahead of time.
As I said, its people, and timing , and it seems maybe a few days after release is ok, but we are talking less than 48 hours here, in some cases 24 after Isaac. Almost like the apparent , imo, timed drone releases June 6, , movie signing June 15, , the july 1 expert, july 6 expert, then joint expert and whitley PDF draft on Isaac July 10.. Is that time to do what he did and uploaad reasonable ?

I downloaded all 209, pics were there more when you first accessed the image shack?

Although SP had us take down the pix, there is no denial of the similarity, in the spiked one, ase well as map one known as RadIII that has look and feel of an lap. I hope someone can explain that anyway , and where he got the idea from. Please lets keep those in mind.

Thanx

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Two things seem painfully obvious at the moment. 1) This was the work of a team of talented people in several unrelated fields, and 2) the timing is very interesting from several angles.

The writing in the Isaac stuff is very good. In fact, er, I'm not sure I could do it that well myself.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

look, the drone model is from rwiggins or the other one that's out there.

i have 1 model on my hard drive. sc_vrml.zip with str_craft.WRL inside, so i'm assuming at some point that's the one i used.

i thought i had downloaded a second, but i can't remember whose it was or where it was. but i do not have this model on my hard drive currently, so i guess i didn't.

remembering back, i decided that the rwiggins model was too a high a polycount for what i was doing so i used multires on it, which of course screwed the smoothing groups and pinched polys destroying the surface.

so since i was doing shadow studies and the poly reduced model looked awful and got in the way of seeing the shadowing, i just dropped some simple geometry into the scene and aligned it to the existing model, the rwiggins model, then deleted the most of the original geometry.

why don't you download the rwiggins model and camera match raj's pic17 so that you can see for yourself that the nubs are centered on the geometry and that like the actual photo the nubs look off centered in perspective?

[edit on 13-6-2008 by spf33]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
IMO engr and arlington, also from chicago were my prime candidates as the writer. Still are.
I will post the items on isaac I was talking about, on one was the discovery of the blue t, then problems with the tarmarc, and then the salad oilpig, all uploade by 6/26 and 6/27. I mean there are only so many hours in the day guys. how did they all do it, even if together? Just a small sample of stuff streaming into that account every day. These caught my because of timing.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

is it reasonable to have located and worked on all the files uploaded by Spf33 in such a short , imo, period of time ... This does not sound like a side hobby, or quaint human interest hobby as we do, but a full time project

i work very fast. usually a lot faster than my colleagues.
and back then it was full time! were you even there sys?
the excitement was palpable.

Although SP had us take down the pix, there is no denial of the similarity, in the spiked one, ase well as map one known as RadIII that has look and feel of an lap. I hope someone can explain that anyway , and where he got the idea from.

where i got the idea from for what? what does Radiii mean?

there is something here that's always bothered me.

shadow touched on it earlier. did the hoaxer find my info and poke fun? aesthetic coincidence?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I hope everyone doesn't take this the wrong way, but this is fast decending into a 'my renders better than yours' argument. Any chance we can keep the testosterone fuelled arguments down to a minimum?

What I see right now are arguments over 'whos the best 3d artist'...sorry but that the way it comes across. EVERY person remotely to do with 3d in this thread or who has commented on the drones must know they are immediatley suspects until proven otherwise? I do mean everyone regardless or status or skill or lack of it.

On the subject of photoreal... hard surface non organics are pretty easy with the right workflow and given the time to tweak the results. Its just a matter of reading the manuals, doing some practice and getting a workflow down. Its not rocket science. So just because one person can't do it or finds it hard does not mean others cannot.

So maybe everyone could take a long deep breath, remember they are on ATS and are going to be cross examined and stop the 'who can p*ss the highest' competition?

Wayne...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hi Sp What I referred to was on this part I got the EARTH RadIII

And yes it is palpable the feeling I get, a virtual torrent of works just going thru, Im glad I was not trying to swim something like that.
The text is on the bottom part of map. also reads "I ripped a hole in the sky and left the ground electric and bleeding"
I think the Gods are angry and saying Get off this Earth for Real..

I will remove at your request..its to show you part of what I referred to in designs like lap

This is why I wondered why if the designs were 2003 and back, the Lap and Craft did not Jump out, if it was not yours or had not seen it elswhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
But back to motive. Hmmmm. Money? That seems to be the only thing most folks think about these days. Maybe that's too easy.

How about euphoria?

It looks like Serpo made some people feel bad and they needed some good vibes to boost their spirits.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

shadow touched on it earlier. did the hoaxer find my info and poke fun? aesthetic coincidence?

Coincidence seems highly unlikely IMO!!

Perhaps as part of your research you could draw up a list of CGI arch-rivals that may have an axe to grind!!

So then, let me ask you this, is it more likely the drones are a hoax of some sort or is it more likely the drones perhaps telepathically submitted those designs to you back in the early 2000's??

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The text is on the bottom part of map. also reads "I ripped a hole in the sky and left the ground electric and bleeding"

wow, sys. thanks for pointing out that text. i had completely forgotten it was even in there.

This is why I wondered why if the designs were 2003 and back, the Lap and Craft did not Jump out, if it was not yours or had not seen it elswhere.

the similarities you see in my work and the lap are probably because of the lap's similarity to crop circles. have you seen that crop circle jpg that has been floating around for years? it's just black and white illustration with rough shapes showing the outlines of different crop circles? well, peices of that jpg we used in the image you posted. as was the jpl\nasa composited sat image of the usa at night and an animation of all usa airline flight traffic in a 24hr period.

why is the visual content and subject matter so close to this case?
i wish i had an answer for you, and for me.
was it a hoaxer who found my site after i started posting my investigations and decided to pull my leg or more sinister, try to frame me somehow? i know, it sounds and looks bad...

or, and this is really a stretch, but since day 1 i've felt an uncanny familiarity with the drones, specifically chad's. sometimes i wonder if i might have seen one when i was a little kid and that the experince influences my work and ideas...but that may be just wishful thinking.

and 1111, if that sw knife is a render, it's really well done. the modified exif was laugh. nice job.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

That is a very interesting graph. Thanks!

Doesn't look like Streiber's interdimensional adventure had any effect at all.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

That is a very interesting graph. Thanks!

Doesn't look like Streiber's interdimensional adventure had any effect at all.

That chart is hanging on one of the walls in a drone..

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
SPF I know that the designs from early on back to sternbach and okuda are not unique, though they are elegant. You have already seen in my comments section samples of those, even the the amusing alphabets.
So no it does not look bad now, only you let your fear make it bad for you and us in a way. but now is different, and you can speak freely as any expert knowledgeable on these matters.

But if you are under an NDA , it would be unfair to continue questions, which legally you would not be able to answer. They sometimes call those Near Death Agreement
So you need to let us know if that is a problem, And I will desist from asking more in that area.

But on the Salad oilpig render , when did you actually get that and how did he get that done so quickly for you to have and how you got it. Is it that easy to do that? It looks like all these analyses as I said were unreasonably close to Isaacs release almost same day. Were You and Kristian and RW really working together on this , as I understood in an earlier post? and is there somewhere we can reference that collective effort.? It looks like your collection is preparation for either a dvd, or an illustration for a book. Is that in effect what you are working on for others or the DRT?

on an aside again have you entered any of the may1 reboot competitons or other competions I can see your work at.
Thanks again

new topics

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join