It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hi Lorraine, did you ever ask you overseers how to use the entire human brain?
Did the alien greys give you any pointers on how to communicate telepathicly with them or other Human Beings.
Did they give you instructions on whether the spelling of the aliens were spelled grey or gray in human terms and I have seen both used?

I will U2U on 12-31-07 and after today I truely believe your destiny of being brought to Earth as a healer will be put forth into action starting in 2008.

I was joging one day in Alabama and I relized the trees were communicating with me. Trees are of a higher order and I believe to have souls. Much wisdom do the trees have to offer for they touch the Earth's soil and their leaves, branches and trunk touch the air we breath. The trees are our balance they tell the story of the ages and are in tune with nature. The trees gather their life energy from the Sun, water, air and minerals in the soil. We as humans breath in oxygen the trees take in CO2 we exhale CO2 and the trees release oxygen. Now is this a plan or what we need each other.

One particular day during the summer I was joging and I can hear the trees singing and communicating and a car with 2 teenage girls passes me. The trees start screaming accident I turn to see and that exact moment about 100 feet behind me the girls driving the red sports car hit a tree. I ran to them both the poor girls were in shock, injured and bleeding. I ran to the house nearest to the accident to have the owners of the house call 911 and we tended to there wounds. Soon after that the 2 girls were being worked on by the paramedics. At that moment I walked over and placed my hand on the injured tree where the bark was torn off and splentered and I felt the trees pain as well as the 2 girls pain. The mature tree stood tall but was injured the cars left drivers side was demolished. Usually in an accident envolved with a large tree and a car the tree usually wins even though injured.

I do not go around everyday and talk to trees I feel their vibrations. The strongest signals I personally have come in contact with are from Redwoods, Oaks, Banyan and Palm trees especially Queen Ann. I am sure there are many other trees that put off strong signals but these are the ones I have joged near in the past. When I am in the best of health drinking purified water and eating well my senses work much much better. Thanks Loraine, I luv this thread. Rik Riley

[edit on 31-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Your here to help during the pole shift! The time is near.
You DEFINITELY need to visit this site if you haven't already
Zeta Talk

You are 100& not crazy, you are one of the lucky ones!

I'm not going to go into my stories but read about the hybrids

We are here to help during the passage of Planet X and guide others through these times.

Zeta-Human Hybrids

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This is my third time trying to post, my computer keeps shutting down. I am going to have to make my post short so you will see a few coming up.

Rhain,

Trees, without them there will be no us. I believe most realize the "TREE OF LIFE" was called that because we need the tree for life. We get our oxygen supply from them, we get food from them we get cures from them and so on.

I am not great with the computer I wing my way around and one day I came to a site where Richard Brandson had a 25 million dollar reward out to any "SCIENTIST" that could tell him how to save Earth. Of course I couldn't pass the opportunity to write and ask him why just offering this to a Scientist, is what they say "right." I told him to take the 25 million and plant treees.

I'm sending this off before I shut down.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
DigitalKid,

I do believe what you wrote but to revolt will kill many. I think it is all told in a movie called, A Bug's Life. Watch this movie and I think you should understand how things need to be handled.

Again sending this off before I have to rewrite.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm taking a deep breath I just lost everything again. Please excuse my shortness.

ATSGUY,

I have tried to think of a connection between Casper and the Cauldera but they are far apart and I don't know the landscape. Our Scientist study this but how far the tubes go, I don't know. I observe this area. I worry about many things. I wrote at one time about picking up two military men having a conversation underground and the one was very upset saying they would have a disaster on there hands if it blew because they would then be dealing with a radio active volcanic eruption. I don't know if this was for Yellowstone or a volcano in the Cascades but I would be interested if anyone knows where our military buries or hides radio active material in those area's and I include Area 51 and surrounding area's.

I'm not done.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ATSGUY and everyone,

I have been observing so many different things. From what I was shown/have seen I am trying to make connections. If any of you have input we need to share this information and try to figure this out.

There are a few Triangles on this Planet but I want to discuss with all of you the Bermuda Triangle and the Dragon Traingle in the Ring of Fire.

Researchers are saying that there is a connection and if you go in one you can come out the other, who knows? As I wrote earlier the ones I know are in the deepest of our waters. Okay, not far from the Bermuda Triangle is the Puerto Rico Trench which are known as some of our deepest waters. Not far from the Dragon Triangle is the Mariana Trench also deepest of our waters. I have not researched the exact location to closeness but something is up with these locations, I have no doubt. From the Aleutian Islands down to the Solomon Islands is active.

I saw one time Volcanoes blowing at the same time and hugh Tsunami's hitting the East Coast and the West Coast at the same time. I saw a hugh ship fly in and turn on it side and hold the Tsunami's in air just before they crashed on land allowing the peoples to run for there lives. They held them there for quite awhile. I have faint memory of what you would call motherships placed in areas that are supposed to control/stabilize the Planet.

I believe many of you know that ships are often seen near Volcanoes and I know I observed the webcam at Yellowstone "Old Faithful" and saw many ships go by in mass and was suprised nothing said by anyone.

What I know is this Planet is Monitored closely and weather you believe it or not this Planet is Protected but disasters will happen and they will only help if it means saving what they consider there's, Earth.

CanadianVandal mentioned the Pole shift and all I can say is I am trying to put my pieces of what I was told and shown together.

My human brain tells me why don't they just come out with it but I know that isn't the way life is, we have to go through a process to elvove, it seems they can plant seed and watch them grow and maybe I need to drink more water for my seeds to sprout, silly I know.

If you are an experiencer you will know that recall can come in funny ways and in ways that you totally do not expect, life can have it unique moments. As I see it life isn't what I was taught as a human being.

I have been all over the board on this one, do any of you know/sense anything about this????

[edit on 31-12-2007 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
rikriley,

I saved you for last this morning.

One problem with me is this; most of this is normal for me, when I am with them I don't really pay all that much attention to anything other then what we are doing. It's kind of like if I go to a friends house, when I walk in everything looks the same but I don't pay attention to anything different unless it really stands out in a big way, you kind of know what I mean don't you?

I honestly can't tell you which exact location I was in but I have always been under the thoughts of our Moon and Mars. The one area my thoughts were this is an orb that has been made to look Earth like. I know they collect plants from all over our Earth also water, soil and so on.

I think there was a thread here one time that asked what is so special about Earth or something to that effect. I can answer that in one word, EVERYTHING.

I remember thinking the sky looks real but it's fake. It was like I was shown that vents opened.

The area I was standing on was Earth like-- pure, clean. You asked about the animals as I look back I knew they will mixtures of different animal species and it was kind of like a human thing/joke that one come over to talk to me, it was like it got the short end of the stick, roll of eyes thing. I don't know but I look back and it is funny to me. As far as the way they looked I didn't really pay attention I was surprised at that moment and felt quite stupid.

As I see it we as a race mix but we are all humans with the same make up. What they do is create new Species and mixing one species with another isn't all that easy. Some species breath this or that and other nothing. Bloods are not all red I have seen pea soup green color blood and mixing bloods is not easy.

I don't want to hurt anyone belief's or faith but our Gods might not exactly be the type we have in our hearts and minds but that's another whole thingy. I just want to say this before I change the subject. People are coming out and saying Jesus was an Alien but maybe Jesus was human with an Alien Soul. Enough of that.

I did write about the being that was beautiful she looked like a Chameleon but her face had human features somewhat. The others didn't scare me they were nice and sociable but the only one that stood out in beauty was the Chameleon lady. They were different sizes and colors heights and so on.

The brain, they use there brain to the fullest and we use little and I will have to tell you at that moment it never occurred to me to ask anything. I also have not put in any effort to try Telepathy as I see it whatever is to be with me is the way it is to be.

You ask about spelling of the name, is it Grey or Gray. I have read where abductee's say the Grey's are from here or there and given names and all kinds of stuff. All I can tell you is I never heard any names used at anytime when I was with them. I just used Grey because that was the color. Actually I know the Greyish/ white almost translucent ones and Grey's is short for me. I don't know I seem to spell it Grey and when I see someone write Gray I want to always correct it. hmmmmmmmmm. All I know about my Soul is it was a Grey on a ship. I know nothing other then what they allowed me to remember.

I agree with you about trees and them communicating. Treasure your gift of being able to hear them communicate you have a special gift and don't let anyone you tell differently. The time may come when we need your gift to help us in survival so pay attention and nurture this gift that has been given to you.

One time one of my grandson's was peeling bark off of a tree in the side yard when I caught this act in process I went out and gathered my grandkids and there friends that were there together and when I finished talking with them I believe they were thankful I didn't peel there skin to prove the point I was trying to get across to them. Animals and plant life has intelligence, no doubt with me.

I hope I didn't forget anyone and I am very interested in any of your input into anything you care to share here.

And yes, my name is Lorraine

[edit on 31-12-2007 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Hay...um, after reading your original posts....at the start of the thread...i found it all very interesting....I think I’ve read this thread before but it's I nice re-jog memory sort of thing.....to red it again….

Anyway....I’m just wondering if you've ever seen any human looking aliens.....not almost human or if you covered its face with a scarf or something it might look human. I mean have you ever seen an alien that looks exactly like a human....

Because I think I’ve seen these types...

The greys...? I’m not sure.......

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

go get the book the keekers by jim sparks...he also has a 100% recollection with the greys, your story is almost like his to a degree...i think i told you this earlier...hahah

[edit on 31-12-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

go get the book the keekers by jim sparks...he also has a 100% recollection with the greys, your story is almost like his to a degree...i think i told you this earlier...hahah

[edit on 31-12-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Thank you Loraine I have several other questions. This orb you talk about made to look similar to Earth is this what we would call a projection similar to a hologram or a virtual reality interactive video game that individuals can preticipate in as though you are really there to touch, feel, taste, see, hear and smell?

The Chameleon intrigues me do you remember the female Chameleon changing colors in front of you? Is this color change taking place when her mood changed or used as a protective mechanism. I do understand there are different colored or multi colored Chameleons. Do the chameleons have smooth physical bodies and skin lines? I see them with no hair is this correct and did you see any scales on the Chameleons?

From your knowledge is there any other genders beside male or female that you know of in the Universe. Yes I do understand as humanoids are concerned there are gay individuals. Do these different races of aliens have sexual relations between the races or keep to their own race? Rik

[edit on 31-12-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
andre18,

You ask about human looking Aliens. I guess it could be in how one wants to interrupt human alien's. I am human with an Alien Soul so I look human, Grey's to me have two eyes a nose, mouth, ears, arms. legs but in there own form and not exactly like ours but I guess this would be human like, the same with other species. They have two eyes, nose, ears etc. many do have the human features just different looking. Humans have fear of different looking things and many might scare the human and the best I can tell you is what I was told.

We are parallel, short ones, tall ones, fat ones, thin ones. good ones, bad ones and all different colored ones.

Tell me of what you feel.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
ATSGUY,

I do remember Jim Sparks being mentioned and I did look him up but I didn't get far I was interrupted and forgot about it. I didn't get to read much and I am glad you bought this up again. The little I did read was interesting , I am going to go look him up now. Thank you ATSGUY for reminding me it was you that bought him forth.

There are many of us that have experiences and we have to share. There are many species and we are shown or hear different things, we need to stay together and when we do we might just be able to form a picture for others that don't understand what this is all about.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I feel a need to write this again so it's out there.

I was told to make people see that the Planets and Moons in our Solar System are all the wrong sizes for one another.

I'm not into Science and I stopped asking myself why me? I just felt the need to write this because one day someone will pick up on it and know the meaning.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Unfortunately, you missed my previous question..
"observe, heres something I've been wondering. When they took you, when you returned .. was there any change in the time period? (like was there a 2 hr time difference from when you've been gone or etc.) "

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
alli3,
I was sure I answered your question, I can only assume it was on one of the post when my computer kept shutting down and it didn't occur to me to check, then rewrite, sorry.

With this being apart of who I am I really don't pay attention to a whole heck of a lot, I am there doing /forcusing on what I am being shown/told.

I would think there must be time gone.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Thank you.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi RIK,

I was talking about an orb meaning a Planet or Moon such as our own. Like within our Moon.

On the hugh ship there was a section for women and a section with men. They socialized all in the large central area. From what I remember is the Chameleon coming into the bathroom area, she had beautiful bright colors I don't remember her changing color just different colors in different area's. She was using her four legs when she came in so she was low to the ground and somewhat long. I took her skin to be that of a Chameleon's and she seemed quite intelligent.

To be honest I didn't pay a lot of attention to much, I had things on my mind and I was doing what I could for my own curosity.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Lorraine, since the cameleon was walking with four legs did she look like a Praying Mantis? Did she try to communicate with you and did you notice any type of scent that was being emitted from her body? Did she have to use all four legs to move around or could she manuver with 2 legs. Thanks for your responses. Rik

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join