It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

observe you are going to play a big role in what is coming, and i think 2008 is a time to prepare before the shift really happens...its sort of like the Get Ready Set...and probably around 2009-2010 this stuff will start happening. Because after reading the stuff from Sheldan nidle it seems that earth changes and in general will start to happen around that time, the sun is getting closer to the 11 year shift that is supposed to come in 2012, along with scientific predictions that the ice caps will be entirely gone in 2012.

We have 4 years to go, and i think that you will start getting your memory back about all the things they have shown you. From allot of abductions cases and especially in jim sparks book they say that they teach abductees to fly ufos, save people, and do medical operations...it is all done without the abducte knowing and soon i guess there will come a time when they will remember everything!

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

The shifting and the stuff has already started happening. Depending upon the type of being you are and your spiritual standings and you drives and where you are at in the (Phyical---------Spiritual) spectrum in accordance with the understandings possessed is the place of your personal understandings on the shift.

Later 2009-2010 is where the more phyically minded but yet spiritual desired people will start to see the reality of the shift.

I tell you there will be all phyically minded peoples that don't see the shifting uptil the lost of life theirown. If there was one of these people that existed past 2012, after all the events unfolded, they would still not see a shift.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think Earth is in deep shi.................

This morning there was a top thread (space section) top front page. It had to do with Saturn I did some research and tried to write about it in that thread but I am totally ignored.

If the Lucifer Project is in the works we are in deep shi................ and come 7/7/08 will start the spiral down.

You guys know what I wrote and that somethig happened here that wasn't supposed to have happened and the Grey soul was sent back here to help when the time comes.

Point is this Lucifer Project deals with terraforming Saturn into a Sun and creating life on the Moons such as Titan.

Our government is attempting to play Gods and say they can only be stopped by the Gods if there are any.

In short black spot on Jupiter failed test by Galileo and it seems Cassini is to detonate Plutonium pellets in te pole area of Saturn and they are to travel up into Saturm 25% of the way then detonate and create Saturn into a star. This is supposed to occur on 7/7/08 and in 3/4 weeks after ejecta showers are to start hitting Earth also cosmic ray bombardments.

Remember the underground we have heard about where they will go and leave we the people up here to fend for ourselves.

I'm going to post a link read it slowly and carefully and put it together from all you know and get back to me please. Sure prey I am way off here.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I didn't know a "grey" who are a very reasonable type would fall into CONsparicy theories.

Oh well.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't think you are seeing between the lines. What I am asking is the Cassini supposed to hit the South Pole of Saturn on 7/7/08?

Is this a CONspiracy or is it hidden truth's????

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Hi Lorraine, how ironic back in 1997 I was one of the protesters located at Patrick Air Force base against the launch of the Casinni Project carrying a payload of 72 lbs of PU-238 headed for Saturn.

Normally I am for space exploration but the risk of the Earth being contaminated with PU-238 if there was an accident got my attention. Furthemore I new the payload was headed for Saturn and heard rumors that the Powers in charge of the project were going to detinate the plutonium directed against the Solar System Council.

Viewing Titon satellite photos I had come to the conclusion that the Moon of Saturn contains life. I believe Titon has oceans of H2O and not liquid methane like we have been told. When I scanned Titon I also could see humanoid statues as well structures.

The next time you are contacted by the greys would you please ask them what is exactly going to happen with the Casinni mission in orbit around Saturn and not what you have read. Could you ask the Greys on your next visit if you are not one of the fortunate Human Beings having shelter underground where can you go as a human Being on the surface of Earth as an alternative to survive the big castastrophy? Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey Observe 50

I remember also that they place an artificial breathing apparatus in the lungs for the changing of alititudes, weather conditions and speeds out in space. Almost like a field adapter for the human body to travel while out in space. Certain parts of space are real cold on the human body and loses temperature fast, hyporthermia etc. Its like having a back up generator when the power goes out.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Certainly an interesting read but im curious about something. they say humans are stupid for using only a small percentage of their brains but wasn't it reptilian engineering that originally limited humans to such a small percentage and isn't there an ongoing alien plan to keep humans limited through poor education and spiritual denial? how do you explain these aliens having these 2 contradictory viewpoints?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Wow.. this thread has been VERY interesting. Observe... thank you SO much for sharing. In fact, you sent my brain into a cataclysmic spiral..
but in a good way...

Earlier in the thread you said:

"The Universe is mapped and there is so much life out there, it's such a shame the human race is considered hostile."

So what if?

We are the hostile life of the universe? After all, look how we destroy our planet. Each other. We gain power, then use it to assault other human beings. If we had the power to travel the universe, no doubt we would use it to harm them. To gain MORE power.

And what if..

There are other beings visiting us, but they are hindering our growth to prevent us making that leap. To prevent us from "invading". From extending our evil to other peaceful planets.

It's a thought. I feel small and suddenly very insignificant. Wow.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Just a polite question:

You said you were sent to do good.
What have you been able to achieve?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Observe... I am curious, did most or all of your encounters occur at night? And if so... why do they usually if not always choose night to make their visits?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

after analyzing what your stating not to be rude or critical i believe some of your words are lie and some is close to the truth that is all i can say

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have said a few times I am not real great with a computer and I wing my way around but sometimes things just plain and simply amaze me.

I received a e-mail from a member here and I decided to see if I could locate this thread then tell said member(s) where to locate it. I looked in the skunk works but I couldn't locate it (I looked quickly) I decided to check search and finally I found it.

It seems things are meant for a reason as I have written at times. I never knew this thread had gone to 8 pages so I decided to look at the last page only to notice the dates and they are very recent. I would have never checked for this thread if I wasn't asked to share my experiences.

I want to answer your questions the best I can but I still have trouble with my computer shutting down so I am sending this off now and will start another post before I lose this.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Thankfully I sent that off just in time.

Hi Rik,

Cassini, I almost forgot about this. All I can say is I actually knew nothing about Galeilo or Cassini but I read what someone had written here at ATS and I was quite stunned to say the least. When I read up on Cassini and saw the date 7/7/08 I was concerned to say the least. Unfortunately until the time arrives we won't know. I just try to read and observe and connect.

This is where I still am:

Something happens/happened here on Earth that was not supposed to have happen/happened and when this time comes they (the beings) and ones sent here to help will know what they are to do. All I can say it is before March 17, 2046. It could be this it could be anything I and others like myself won't know until the time arrives.

I know that was a crappy answer but we should be aware of things and observe and in some way be prepared to help all if/when this time should ever arrive.

Sending this off before I lose it.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It seems I am having to type every post twice, very annoying--end of rant

Menguard,

I didn't know that about the breathing apparatus very interesting. All I can say is when I was little he had to put what he called a breathing apparatus to my nose because I couldn't breathe the air where we were going.

I remember seeing the mini-series of Taken when it came out and at the end they were saying the tracking devices were coming out of the nose.

Since I was shown and told about the tracking device I know that was totally wrong. Common sense I would think would be a breathing apparatus that can be activated when they take there specimens to where they can not breathe the air.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
EagleTalonZ,

For myself with the many different beings I have seen Reptillians was not one of them. I will say from the things I have read here at ATS I do believe they exist and the things written about them true.

All I can say is I was told we are parallel such as there are short, tall, thin, fat, good, bad and all differnet colored ones (beings)

There are many different groups of Grey's they are no different then humans meaning some good some not so good. Just because there may be bad Grey's let's say it doesn't mean they are all bad and so with the human race. We may think some of them are scary and ugly well they think the same way about us.

I'll answer you other question in next post I'm sending before I lose this.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
EagleTalonZ,

I think you ask a good question and I will try my best to answer it the best I can from what I know.

You asked about being taken at night.

Actually to all species except the human species time has no meaning. Time was started by humans to keep schedules.

It is easier for you to be taken at night because you are easier to handle or if be controlled however, people are taken at all times of the day and night weather realized or not. Earth is monitored 24/7 and everything is recorded. The ships are of all sizes and can disguise themselves in many different manners.

I do believe there is a misconception that it is easier for them in the darkness but in reality they work just fine in bright light.

They can communicate in any Earth language and they could easily make contact if they chose to. Since many are in our waters I suggest low frequency wave lengths. Frequencies find the right frequencies.

In a way you can say they are terrestrial and extraterrestrial for they ar e here but also travel out there.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
smans,

I like your question but I am going to write later because my computer shut down three times when trying to answer you. I can't write for long periods of time today it seems.

Short answer for grimm,

All I can say weather you believe me or not is, you go with your gut feeling and you will have your truth.

Later smans I'll write.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi smans,

Let's see if I can do this and not shut down.

You asked me what have I been able to achieve.

As of this date nothing in my opinion.

Yes I am here to do a job when the time comes but the time hasn't come yet. I also feel when the times comes it isn't going to be pretty so I am in no rush, I like it here.

When it comes to healing I think that they should have chosen a soul that knew something about healing like a Dr. or some type healer or even a herbalist or botonist but the closest I have come is working in a hospital and learning about suffering and caring for the ones suffering.

This is why we have to share, what I do not understand you might and vise-versa.

I believe if I was told by them to remember, All diseases can be cured from the roots of plants there must be something to it or why would they tell me to remember this. Crap that was over 50 years ago.

Same with being shown the symbol for Cancer and Aids what good do symbols do me, I don't have a clue. All I can come up with is everything has a time and place and when it is to be it will be and whatever is to be will be. I assume I can write this and with hopes that some day someone will see it and understand what to do with it.

As for my job it will be with my left palm but until they allow there is nothing I can do.

You have no idea how hard it is for me to see and know of people suffering and that I can not do a thing at this time. Unfortunately I know how things work and this is the way it is weather I like it or not.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Yes I am here to do a job when the time comes but the time hasn't come yet. I also feel when the times comes it isn't going to be pretty so I am in no rush, I like it here.

Hi observe,

Just getting my bearings and wondered if you could set me straight... isn't 2046 the year the time comes for you to do your job and wouldn't you be in your mid nineties when this occurs?

I may be mistaken but I always wondered what you think your job might be at this age.

Peace
~Prote

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join