It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What I was shown and what I expect is me being an old ugly wrinkled women dressed in black with a black kerchief tied under her chin. I was standing looking around and all I could see was dirt, dry dirt all around me.

I was looking for anyone to help and heal and gather to begin a new beginning.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hi observe50, here is a suggestion write a book of your experiences and entitle it as (A New Beginning) or ( My Life With An Alien Soul) Write about what has happened to you during your abductions and you draw or have someone else draw what you have seen and what you see in the future. I believe you could help alot of people by what you have been told and seen and with sharing more of your true story. Rik Riley

[edit on 23-4-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Observe...Is it possible for somebody not to remeber being taken? Also, are you physically taken or other? I remember you mentioned something about out of body.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hi RIK,

I don't enjoy writing actually I suck at it and I could sum everything up in one long papagraph. I marvel at people with the gift to write.

Rio,

Of course you can be taken with not having memories or associating your memories with this subject matter.

Everyone is different and handle things differently. If you think maybe you have had experiences then within you your gut might just be trying to let you know.

Your gut will make you sense, what is what.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I've read books on out of body experiences and they discribe what has happened to me. I've been "out of my body" and each time it feels like somebody or something is there. Only a couple times have I noticed bright lights and a few times I've seen a figure standing at the foot of my bed. My gut tells me there is something more than this physical existance...maybe awakening to another consciousness.
On a lighter note...sure could use one of those "pods" to visit friends and family that live far away...lol j/k

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hi RIK,

I don't enjoy writing actually I suck at it and I could sum everything up in one long papagraph. I marvel at people with the gift to write.

Sure you have the gift, you just are not aware of how most books come into existence - many, for all intents and purposes, are not the authors.

Basically the first step is just to get your thoughts down.
Gather it and then go in and fill in any holes and take out any extra stuff.

Read through it again and do the same.

Then go and have it professionally edited (they have services online now for those who want to publish their own books), you can have it proofread, edited, etc.

Books basically take playing around with like I mentioned with the above format.
Its not a concrete way to do it, but it takes the mystery out of it.

Many of us feel that we somehow have to sit down and write a perfect draft.
Its enough, and the biggest part, to just get it on paper.

Once you do that, the rest is up to you how much you want it to be in a 'book' format.

peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is a very interesting story about you. So how do you really feel inside?
I mean is this a comfort to you down deep. I do understand how you might feel bringing it public...fear of disbelief on your part. As for me I am open to just about anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi Observe,

It's my first time posting here, and this is my first post. I'm giving you this honor.

I find your story interesting and you sound like a very nice person. Even if in the end we're all wrong and none of this comes true (not implying that's what i believe), I'd just like to say that your story has comforted me in a way and I am sure others feel the same way too.

Thanks again and greetings from Singapore.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi Rio,

I can't give you the answers but I would think that if you have had out of body experiences of some sort something is or has happened to you weather it is dealing with aliens or not I don't know.

Your gut and your senses will lead you in the path that is right for you just be aware and I look forward to anything new you discover.

dAlen,

Thank you for the information I am going to store what you said. Right now Grandma is raising 5 grandkids and I have gotten lazy in my little free time. It will be a few years before I would really have the time to devote to a e-book or book. Then again as lazy as I am right at this moment maybe I am just using lazyness as an excuse not to do anything.

alienib,

How do I feel inside about everything hmmmmm good question. It has only been the past several years that it occured for me to put everything together. This has been all my life and I never paid it much attention. Maybe since I'm older things were different back in my days and my family never spoke of anything dealing with this and I didn't know that this wasn't in everyones life.

If there is one thing that has truly upset and made me mad is realizing what I am here to do and knowing there is nothing I can do until they allow it.

I look at this problem with me from the human and alien prespective.
Being human and seeing any human suffer and not being able to heal them is one of the most painful things I have had to live with. I worked in the hospital for 10 years and I was hired for Oncology and when I held someone as they took there last breath I cryed like a baby and cussed them (our Creators) to he&&, yes, my bad.

From the alien soul prespective I know that there is a time and place/reason for everything. When it is time for something to be known/done it will happen. I know whatever is to be will be.

As a human I don't like it but this is the way it is and unfortunately I do understand it.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Nice read.

I agree with others that say there´s book-potential here. In order to write a book you dont have to be a "good author" but someone who expresses their emotions honestly. That makes for good reading, nothing else.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hey observe, umm i have wondered, i have heard allot about aliens coming in a being incarnated into a human body. One thing that i find must be really confusing or i dunno...do you think when you mission is over will you have the choice to go back to being an alien Grey or would you continue to be human?

now that is a choice of a life time

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I believe that after I have accomplished what they sent me here to do I will return and have no memory of ever being here.

There are other people like myself and some are just realizing they are here to do a job also.

I know many say Earth is a Prison Planet but I don't see that. I see Earth as a precious gift to the human race by the creators and handfuls of greedy are destroying her.

What I am trying to figure out is what is going to (almost) destroy the human race around the time of 2046? I know they are going to help and do what they can to make whatever happens less but I just don't know what it is.

So I will continue to observe, read , watch and listen.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
MEINBEREICH,

Hello,

Singapore so far away, from my compter chair to your computer welcome. I am located the the Southeastern portion of the state of PA USA.

Have you ever had experiences with beings other then human? Excuse my ignorance but I would like to ask you if UFO's and Aliens is a looked to subject in your area as it is here and if so how is it handled?

One problem I am having a hard time with is trying to explain that all Grey's are not bad even though there are naughty Grey's. How are the Grey's looked at in your area, are they portrayed as all bad?

What I would like is to get members here to look at there experiences as a whole and put the pieces of there puzzle together. I know that recall comes mixed and you have to move the pieces around to fit together.

I have found the littlest things can be the most important and we all need to share. What one tells may click something with someone else and so on.

Much time has passed by and the people involved with these beings need to get it together because human time is running by fast.

Please feel free to share your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hello Observe,

I've been a lurker at ATS for quite a while and never post, but your story has absolutely mesmorized me.

I cannot relate with a lot of your experiences because I have had virtually none of my own (I do believe you however). I have never seen a UFO or had any sort of experience with the exception of a few years ago and the sceptic in me tells me it was nothing more than a dream.

Anyway, I awoke one morning to see the face of a grey looking me straight in the eyes about six inches from my face and it scared the crap out of me. I instantly screamed and then it was gone. I swear I was awake, but again the sceptic in me tells me that I just think I was and in reality, I was still dreaming....who knows.

But what I can relate to is your feelings. I also feel that something bad is about to happen and that I must prepare, but I don't know what is going to happen or when. Again, the sceptic in me tells me that I read too many conspiracy theories.

While I consider myself a normal person with a good education, job, nice house, etc...there is an overwhelming need in me to read all I can, collect all the data and make an informed decision when and if something does happen. My husband thinks I'm about half nuts

So the point is that I realize I may have an overactive imagination because of all the alien / ufo / 2012 junk I read.

But what doesn't make sense to me is that my 23 year old son who doesn't read any of this stuff and has no experiences that we know of has been having some strange things going on in his life.

After he graduated from high school, he went to college for four years and was within 20 credits of graduating with his bachelors degree in computer engineering. Last August, out of the blue, he calls me and tells me that he is going to quit college and go into the Army!

Anyway, after my initial horror, I decided that the only thing I could do was support him. He finished basic training and AIT and is on his way to his unit at the moment.

I have had several long conversations with him and he tells me that he had this nagging something that kept telling him that this is what he is supposed to do and it wouldn't subside until he did it.

Our conversations have also led into the fact that he has this nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen (and he doesn't know what or when), and that he is supposed to help people and make a difference.

He also has a lot of friends in and out of the Military who share his feelings.

I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't some sort of mass awakening happening in the world? I deal with statistics in my job and I can relate to people like myself who read the things I read, but is it statistically possible that some of these young kids who don't know or read about these things to be having these type of feelings also?

Thanks for the interesting read Observe.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
WOOOOW, that's all i have to say about this thread, even though its in the Skunk works for some stupid reason, i think this thread is very interesting. I've been reading this forum with frequent breaks since yesterday, when i first started reading it i noticed it started on June 22, 2007, i kept reading and reading thinking ok, eventually it's going to stop, until when i read the last post on this thread i noticed it was JUST yesterday? Anyways what I'm trying to say is Observe50, you have started a good post, very good. If it could last almost a year and keep going?

I believe everything you say to be honest, i don't want to sound Gullible but I've been obsessed and fascinated with the whole UFO phenomenon since i was little but it wasn't until my 18th birthday last year that i got really into spirituality, meditation, 4th dimensional shift that supposedly will occur in 2012, the Illuminati/NWO junk, it's like I've studied so much i think i know too much now lol. I'm actually a 19-year-old male working on becoming a Hip-Hop artist, since music is my passion and is what I'm good at.

My question for you is, WHY would a young teen into Hip-Hop OUT OF NO WHERE be so fascinated with everything i have been researching and studying since last year??? for no reason?? i find this strange cause even my girlfriend and mother think I'm a bit obsessed. i can't help it, the truth of LIFE just gets to me, it's like i HAVE to know whats really going on behind closed-doors you feel me?

Anyways I've been writing lots of songs expressing what i found out in the past year and turning all this knowledge into rap, as best i can. Do you think it could be possible that i have something to do with this awakening of the humanity thing? i can't help but to put EVERYONE i care for on this info. that i know and its like i WANT everyone to know...

i'm sorry for writing my life story and everything lol sometimes i get carried away and can't stop typing. what can i say writing is in my blood.

Last thing I'm going to say is that i really believe that my soul MIGHT be an extraterrestrial soul. i found this ET Quiz that David Wilcock had took, that was made by Dr. Scott Mandelker, and out of 100 points i got 90, and i felt it answered a lot of what I've felt when i was young and recently. you guys could check it out and find out for yourselves if your interested...

www.scottmandelker.com...

KEEP posting more information based on what you've learned and experienced Observe, it's worth the read and i enjoy it. take care

~Da tRutH

P.S. can i ask what is your opinion in the whole December 21,2012 thing. According to David Wilcock we are all supposed to have a VERY positive experience here on Earth where we (the people on a more positive path) are supposed to JUMP into the 4th dimension WHILE embodied, and supposedly we are supposed to live in a world 100% more Harmonious, with Telepathy, instant healing abilities, self-levitation. i Mean damn as GOOD as that sounds, i really do hope he's right, I'd love to live in a world like that. the only thing is it confuses me cause i see you writing about how so much bad stuff is going to happen between now and 2046, it's like Jeeez i thought this was supposed to be a positive experience here

Have the Zetans told you anything about 12/21/2012? Oh, and they don't like to be called "Greys" according to Robert Shapiro's Explorer Race books, they say they aren't really Grey, they're more of a white/beige color but something about their energy fields around them protect them against the energies of Earth causes them to reflect a Grey color to the human eye which makes us think they're Grey when they actually aren't. I for one think they're REALLY Informative books. check them out if you haven't heard of him.

www.whale.to...

ok NOW i'll really stop typing

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Da tRutH]

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Da tRu

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Da tRutH

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
wo0opz i forgot to mention something else. About the BIG mother ship thing with the chameleon female and all that. IF it's true, then WOW that's pretty cool, how they're waiting for humanity to join them in their getting along thing or w.e they do together.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello alienarena,

I believe many are not only slowly awakening but they are also soul searching. Something clicked with your son and it seems he put thought into his heart and gut feeling and knew he had to do what his being within sensed he had to do hence changing his path and there is a reason for this, one we may never understand.

If your son feels he has to do this and it is for good no matter what happens I know at least he has a good soul within him.

You must be very proud of him.

I always write when you aren't sure if you are involved with this don't go by what I or anyone else says, only "you" know you..... go with your heart and gut feelings.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Hi Da tRutH,

First I have to tell you I love your user name.

Hip Hop, wow I watch them dance on the TV shows and hip-hop is tuff I give you a lot of credit. I'm getting old 59 and if I attempted that I would either throw my back out of wet myself, lol.

We need more people like yourself that have the talent to write especially songs and get the word out that people have to slow down and reflect on life a little bit more. I think they (the greedy ones) keep us so busy and bogged down that people are to tired to think about life they just want some free time and a nice vacation and some finer things in life, and there is nothing wrong with that to a point.

What I like is the fact that people are starting to ask questions. Silly example, if Santa Claus and the Tooth fairy aren't real what about God. We don't see him and where is Heaven? I hope you get my point here.

People are starting to look at everything with different eyes and realizing they just don't really make sense, and this is good, I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

It's funny in one way, for myself I feel as if I know the Grey's somewhat. They allowed me to have a small memory of who I was and why I am here and they gifted me by taking me back and letting me see my parents even though I couldn't get close. As far as the life that I had I have no other memories and that is just the way it is.
It is kind of like when we pass from this life and our soul moves on to another we won't know of this life.

Of all my experiences I only know about our Creators because I stood with them (and the ones like myself that I was with used the word Elders.)

The Elders, our Creators.

They are "extremely tall" greyish/white with skin that looks almost translucent also only four fingers. Whenever I have been with the one that shows and tells me things names were never used. In this human life I can't even say they are from here or there, I don't know where they are from but I do know many are under our waters.

All I can say with truth is I have been on different type ships and there are different species of beings that are in the deepest of our waters and the ships are air and water ships and yes they travel this vast Universe and there are lots of beings that are mixed and get along. Some of the ships are the size of planets.

They all are waiting for us to evolve and become "spiritual" and peaceful with one another. I don't see it now, but I have Faith.

Keep up the good work and I hope the best in everything you do.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thanks Observe, i appreciate you taking time out to respond to my questions, i like what you said, it does make sense. the only question u seem to have missed though is the one on what is your opinion, or what have the Elders told you about 12/21/2012. Is it true what David Wilcock says about the 4th dimensional shift and that we are going to be living in a world like that? We as in the people more on a positive path. it is also said that those on the negative path will not pop into the 4th dimension and will stay here to experience all of the volcanic eruptions, earthquakes,floods tsunamis, etc.. which in biblical writings it is said, when God comes and takes the good in a blink of an eye while "Satan" takes over the world for 7 years, which i think the whole Satan thing is bull, maybe the Satan thing might be the actual disasters that will occur here cause of the pole shifts and all the negative people will stay here to experience it. IMO, nobody deserves to experience that but if that's what supposed to happen then so be it.

~Da tRutH

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm so sorry I missed your question.

I know nothing of 2012, wasn't told.

The only communication with the Elders that I remember (because I was allowed to remember ) was being asked by them if I would like to go to Earth and help the Human race when it was time. After I agreed I had been told that when I became human I would become stupid and that they would come to me thoughout my human life. "hence, experiences."

I am not going to know when whatever happens is going to happen, I was told that when it happens I will know and I will know what to do.

I also observe everything and if at anytime I felt I knew something I would without a doubt share here as quickly as possible if able.

I will say I have no doubt there will be a New Beginning but I don't like what will happen to get to that point, it is destruction of some kind and they are going to attempt to help by lessening it. You have to remember that they do not want this Planet destroyed it is a Laboratory to many beings we are observed 24/7.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join