It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
WGN takes over Chicago radio due to emergency alert error

link
www.dailyherald.com...

Thats how easy it is to take over all transmissions?????
does anyone know what the " emergency alert error" was??

So Ghostraven, i have read all your post several times.. with your admitance on your earlier information being flawed... what exactly can we look forward to in conformation next????

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
GR,

Are you able to tell us what visitor information you did have in the first place?, that would be seriously sew your frustration for us? Can you tell us what has changed so quickly for you to gain such urgency?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here's the EAS story. It was a FEMA test

Illinois Impacted by Inadvertent EAS Trigger

Several hundred stations in Illinois were affected by an EAS mistake this morning, sources told Radio World.
The Illinois Emergency Management Agency was testing new EAS equipment; what was supposed to be a closed-circuit test of the 10-minute presidential alert message from FEMA actually was broadcast to some 500 stations.

Starting at 7:30 this morning up to about 8 a.m., depending on when each station in the chain got the message, their programming was taken over for 10 minutes. All listeners in the Chicago area, for example, heard the alert tones and then WGN’s regular programming (with no explanation), according to sources. In other parts of the state, listeners would have heard dead air after the alert tones.

A monthly test would have lasted for two minutes, as opposed to the 10-minute presidential alert.

Chicago, Rockford, Quincy, and Springfield were among the affected areas.

Radio World will post further updates in tomorrow’s Leslie Report.

Messages to FEMA were not immediately returned.

www.rwonline.com...

-edit Already posted 3 times before me

[edit on 26/6/2007 by errorist]

link   

Originally posted by undo
There's no evidence that half of illinois lost its radio stations nor Alaska, today or two days ago. This is pickin' up the Aussie Bloke tradition of pointing at images by mainstream astronomers, taking pics of a solar event, and trying to claim its planet X or an asteroid headed for Earth.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by undo]

Please go back and read my posts. I live in Central Illinois and can assure you 100% that there was an outage this morning. The host of the program I listen too stated that it was related to the EAS signal. Please do not assume without checking.

link   
I remember a post a few pages back where a specific government office was found that deals with exactly what GhostRaven says he does, and pictures posted of people in that agency.
Then he says what he said, so can we assume that post on the money?
I have noticed my cable going out 2 different times yesterday just going to a black screen with no audio. I know that is very mundane but I have never seen it go out before.
If you know the locations of these broadcast interruptions, which clearly you do,then please tell us where.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
ah i totally missed it! i'm in chicago aswell, seems its been a hotspot this year! ARGG, maybe it'll be on the news tonight, if i could only get my tv to obey and turn on. stupid ley lines
-meeeeoowww
-fdisc0

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
awww come on he could just a utility guy with a conspiracy hobby and happen to know some schedule for outages, FEMA tests etc. It in no way backs his play especially saying 'I told u so' after the fact. This is all classical hoaxer tactics.

Suddenly he's gone from knowing everything that was real in ATS for five years to not even understanding his own conspiracy that's he's peddling us. (allowing for any change of direction and greater lee-way in the future)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
Thats how easy it is to take over all transmissions?????
does anyone know what the " emergency alert error" was??

*snip*what exactly can we look forward to in conformation next????

Exactly my point of writing the timeline. The OP, ghostraven, will be taking credit for any news events that happen in reality as being connected to his fictional falseflag operation. Any weird occurrence will be posted on as part of the 'op', and you guys will eat it up (well most of you will...). This is precisely why I've 'asked' GR repeatedly for a SPECIFIC EVENT, ROUGH DATE OF OCCURRENCE, and GENERAL LOCATION OF the next event to happen according to his falseflag operation.

Have we received that yet? Nope. Never will either, his excuse, he doesn't have all of the information about the *details*

link   
GR you've suggested the event was fairly large, but several people have publically discussed it and said their stations where unaffected. Gurgle searches also bring very little up, and while I believe that some radios were affected it is very likely a coincidence.

IF you are in the know, and IF you do know something, then share it. If you've been monitoring ATS then you will known how it goes, if you provide nothing, you get nothing. You've told us about your affair, your upbringing and your travel plans more than you've said ANYTHING about the operation.

Give us something, otherwise what are we supposed to believe you're doing?

If I went into a forum full of doctors and said "Oh yeah I've got me a M.D." then I suspect they'd either ask for my records, or ask some intricate questions involving surgery that only a doctor would be able to fully answer. We aren't asking for anything intricate even, all we want is answers. Ok, you don't know anything about the EBEs, so tell us something else!

link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I could see this being used as an excuse to withdraw from the ME post haste. It would save face for a lot of people. And at least a 'fake' war is easy to win, or at least have a draw.

Could the PTB pull it off? Maybe.

If you trained a cadre of pilots to fly these things (supposed EBE craft, but really our own) and they were kept separate from the general Air Force, then they might have little or no reason not to engage regular units in simulated combat.

Also, a small group would be able to be selected, using profiling, that would be obedient to orders, even if those orders included killing US civilians. This would be on the same principle as taking out a jetliner about to crash into a populated area.

By having a separately trained and "brainwashed" (I hate that word, but it fits) group, you would get a natural reaction from the regular Air Force that required no planning at all, and that would be emotionally real.

I wonder if, conveniently enough, all those "obsolete" planes were getting shot down (especially those local yokel "air national guard" units), but "by golly our newfangled stuff that wussy surrender-monkey liberal Congress was trying to cut, well that works just great now!"

More F-22's more F35's, more UAV's, and especially more big fat greek wedding "cost plus" contracts!

With some of the current Administration it is difficult to be too cynical.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the EAS event in Illinois was recorded, I'm curious about the contents of the tones or anything in the signal that was in the broadcast during that period. Might be helpful.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth

I have noticed my cable going out 2 different times yesterday just going to a black screen with no audio. I know that is very mundane but I have never seen it go out before.

Mind if I ask what state you're in?I'm in Missouri and my cable has been doing the same thing for two days.All the channels going out.Not one coming in.And the channel guide just started showing channel info again last night.I called the cable co. but got tired of being on hold so I never found out if anything was up.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ghostraven has left the building everyone,

Goodbye to you, you left on a good note my friend, i think you acheived what you wanted to acheive.

You reached the end of your stay here, and unless something profound happens in the next two days i sincerely hope you never come back because you have possibly abused hundreds of peoples trust, we all trusted in you.... just remember that the next time you come to pay a visit with your Skinny Latte. Mods, Springer, any take on this?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Does anyone know if the EAS event in Illinois was recorded, I'm curious about the contents of the tones or anything in the signal that was in the broadcast during that period. Might be helpful.

Apparently, all of the staions involved were switched to broadcasts from WGN in Chicago.

WGN is the station that was chosen for official Emergency Broadcasts, in an actual emergency, information will be forwarded to WGN directly, then sent to other area stations via WGN.

hope this tidbit helps...

This from Daily Herald...

www.dailyherald.com...

edit to add link

[edit on 6/26/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Information on the EAS mishap, posted from the NBC5.com website:

www.nbc5.com...

Sounds like human error to me. Also sounds like GR took advantage of this mishap to post again. Also GR could you be more specific as to the city/state where this is going to take place? If you are legit there is no need to be so cryptic.

Also if it was me and my intention was to warn people I would put out as much information as I had as soon as possible. Especially if you have limited opportunities to post. I mean who knows, the MIB might come and grab you tomorrow and then we might never hear from you again

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth

If you know the locations of these broadcast interruptions, which clearly you do,then please tell us where.

Megadeth... that happened here yesterday too! I thought it was so weird, but mine was a bit different. It went completely to a black screen but we did still have audio. It lasted for quite a few minutes. Also I have noticed a few problems with it just going to static for no apparent reason, but that was over the weekend, so I don't know if it would be related. At the time this stuff has happened there were no storms, etc. I did have a brief static problem this morning but only for about a minute then back to normal. I just chalked it up to the "good ole cable system" and thought it was weird but nothing more. Now it's got me wondering.

P.S. I'm not in Chicago though....? Very strange.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Sunalei]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

I did not record it, but it sounded different. I'm not trying to interject anything but usually you hear three beeps followed by a steady tone for about 10 seconds or so. Then, there is usually a prerecorded announcement (for a test) or an animated voice (weather alerts). Then when done, you hear three more beeps.

The station I heard the "test" on this morning had the beeps and steady tone, but in place of the recorded message was dead air. This is where is gets weird but I have very good hearing. It almost sounded like another faint signal was present in the dead air.

I don't want to make any more out of it than need be. You asked, so I thought I would share.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i'm somehow disappointed right now...

thought this guy was credible and now the same picture as usual.
the OP is about to be found and so he comes with excuses that verifiy
his sudden disappearance from this thread... nonetheless i hope he comes back.
i really believed what he said. until now... :/

[edit on 26/6/07 by EBE154]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunalei
It went completely to a black screen but we did still have audio. It lasted for quite a few minutes.

Ours has been doing that as well. Don't think too much of it though. Figured it was an issue with the cable network.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Notice how ghostravens last replies were filled with anger, frustration and annoyance? HOAXERS can't stand it when their well hatched out plans are squashed by the diligent! Hoaxers get annoyed and they can't understand why their fiction and writing hard work has not been accepted by their personal audience, by the masses that should be taking the hook line and sinker of their stories.

Don't be fooled by the real-life news events of glitches that may occur everyday in the world. Our lil' hoaxer will try to attach his paws to each and every one of these events and call them his own.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join