It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I am with those who see a human error as an oppertunity used by GR. It wasn't some strange, unknown outage. Easy to explain, a mistake by someone. Otherwise, why would they be making themsleves look incompetent for the upcoming action.

Maybe the new system is being planned into the upcoming event but the mistake doesn't mean anything. It could have just another routine test for another planned system.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRaven
The mods will not shut this thread down because they know something by now that verifies what I am saying.

This is a problem. The mods know something and are keeping it secret? Well here is one claim we can get a true/false on real quick. Mods?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

Originally posted by redmage
I'm all for keeping an open mind; however, this recent posting was little more than "a joke" (in my opinion).

He's getting sloppy, without much thought involved, because he wanted to post quickly to latch onto the Chicago REAL-LIFE glitch that happened today. That's why his posts today seemed like a joke, because he didn't have time to edit them and 'craft' his fiction sufficiently.

yeah probably that's the case and that makes the whole situation quite ridiculous now. i would really like to know if springer has now made up his mind about this guy (
)... can we still believe a 'thing' of what he foretold us? i'm not sure about that anyomore... and as said before his lasts posts / the whole situation seemed very familiar to me when it comes to the sudden end of a thread and its final stamp as a hoax. and what's even more paranoid...... i still hope i'm wrong!

[edit on 26/6/07 by EBE154]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Whoa!

How about a few of us come the GHOSTRAVEN'S defense?

I think it is crazy the way KICK just indicted GR as a liar,
a traitor and a sociopath.

I believe GR.

Many here don't.

That is fine- but... just as I believe him, I am not going to take a hardline against the opposing view. So too should the ladies and gentlemen on the skeptic side of this- believe what you want- no one is trying to convince you otherwise- but please refrain- until September really- any and all concrete characterizations and conclusions about GHOSTRAVEN and his motives.

I think GHOSTRAVEN has courage, I think he is trying to help out, and frankly- I think he is what all of us here at ATS had hoped for- a person willing to take a risk for the sake of disclosing the truth.

The Chicago incident today is a great piece of proof, exhibit A.

I presumed most people on ATS allowed for the possibility of UFOs and Aliens.

If so, why is so hard to imagine the present administration of manipulating these entities for their own interest?

That, after all, is all GR is saying, and after Iraq, we all should know that is not only possible- it's likely.

HDF/TPM

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

The mods will not shut this thread down because they know something by now that verifies what I am saying.

This is a problem. The mods know something and are keeping it secret? Well here is one claim we can get a true/false on real quick. Mods?

Exactly, this IS the silver bullet, if the Mods know something, and don't close this thread because GR just lied and posted false information, then we know something is up.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok, I'm at work, boiling in this hot office, so I'll play along for a few minutes.

It was either last night or two nights ago that my girlfriend's mom's cable went out. It didn't go all the wya out so much as the picture went blank but the sounds was still there. When you changed the channels the menu still popped up at the bottom but no picture.

All I had to do was reboot the cable box and it was back to normal. We live in NYC but I forget what company she gets her cable through. I used to have Time Warner Cable and we would always have problems with it. I hate Time Warner.

Anyways, GR's last few posts were pretty lame. The only thing of interest that he mentions is the idea that the mods know something we don't, I'd love to hear what the mods have to say on this.

It's my personal opinion that this thread is a bit out of control. Something is definitely up here.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

I don't know if the other Admins have been following this thread, but I'm sure that Springer will chime in fairly soon to address the OP's latest posts here. In fact I look forward to Springers input here.

edit = typo

[edit on 6/26/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
GR, I'm interested in this "visitor information", what part was wrong, etc. Can you elaborate?

As for the rest of you... many of you seem to be getting quite emotionally attached to this topic. My advice is to take it with a grain of salt. Sure no one wants to be fooled, but don't shoot the messenger. Say it with me: "Woooosaaaaa".

I tell ya what though, if I'm ever put in the position to be the messenger, I'd post my bit, then leave and never look back. Some of these posters are absolutely ferocious.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
But everyone knows that we are entering solar max and that we can expect very explosive ejections of large amount of solar material - and when such coronal mass ejection hits the Earth's magnetosphere, can damage Earth orbiting satellites, disrupt radio communications and introduce big surges in electricity power lines.

link   
October, you are not alone in having problems with ATS. I have just gotten bumped off, and told the server could not be found.

For what it's worth, I live a few miles south of Ft. Smith, Arkansas and use a connection through Centurytel.

Power has also fluctuated a few times yesterday and today.

Now, these are all events that prove NOTHING, as they occur regularly. And there is a good possibility that the OP is using normal happenings to bolster his claims.

GR, I hope you see my posts in all of this. It is time to spill a lot more. There must be a hundred things you could point to that would give you credit. Bear in mind that many here are frustrated, just as you are.

And I doubt that panic is what we are feeling. While this may, MAY, be on the level, the only way you can square the account is to tell us enough to let us make good decisions. Do you understand me?

link   
One thing I don't understand though... if it is a hoax... why even bother at all with saying the information had changed or he had been misinformed? Why not just play it on through...? Why stay and even answer questions when he could just ignore it? I mean, it's not like we'd know the difference one way or the other...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yes, I am monitoring this site.

Yes, I am getting frustrated... very frustrated.

Thats because weve seen at least a dozen threads exactly like this one and all of them have been hoaxes.

Give us some proof or at least answer this question which youve avoided multiple times.

You said you knew what discussions on here are true and what are false. Tell us what what we have right on here and what we have wrong.

link   
Well I'm sorry but the OP has already stated he is involved in the planning of kidnapping or 'mass disappearance' of US citizens. That's a concern for me and I don't even live there. How about you?

Either it's

TRUE: In which case ATS isn't the place to deal with your conscience issues and if true what the heck are we giving this guy the time of day for?

or

FALSE: Which indicates some serious issues shall we say?

and if you are having cable problems call the cable company for the answers maybe?

[edit on 26-6-2007 by kickoutthejams]

link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms
The Chicago incident today is a great piece of proof, exhibit A.

couldn't this be a simple coincidence? i mean he could have used this suddenly appearing event in order to promote him and the credibility of his numerous predictions he made - everyone would think... now that's 'some' proof and in reality it was just a random occasion in favour of GR and his story.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Belief is a religion. It's not a question of belief. I've shown many holes in GR's story, some pretty darn good ones, some circumstantial, but this is to be expected when there is no evidence to pour over other than words written on paper (or in this case pixels).

But much CAN BE GLEANED from what a person SAYS, they dig themselves in holes that can be sussed out with some diligence. Don't just 'believe' in something such as this just because it fits your ideals, look at the evidence at hand, look at the holes in the story and judge for yourself, but do so only after becoming informed on the topic.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
He then uses that information to try to verify his credibility. Does anyone follow my logic here, or am I the only one.

No I was thinking the very same thing especially when you consider he said the time had been moved up.

I'm not convinced.

Well from reading many of the past several posts I would say you me and everyone else or perhaps the majority at least are starting to feel the same way.

----

Greatlakes

good job on your summary of his boners

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154

couldn't this be a simple coincidence? i mean he could have used this suddenly appearing event in order to promote him and the credibility of his numerous predictions he made - everyone would think... now that's 'some' proof and in reality it was just a random occasion in favour of GR and his story.

Exactly my point in my post on the previous page. These pages are turning quite quickly, and I'm sure it could have been missed.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I also had issues with my cable box last night. I have Comcast, I live in M.A. My image was frozen half way when I tried to switch channels. I got sound. When I would hit menu the bar would appear halfway, obviously after I turned my cable box off and turned it back on, everything was back to normal.

This doesn't mean anything at all. The sun has been acting up lately and we're going into a very climactic period for it, with very powerful solar storms. Don't take every "black out" or whatever as some experiment by the government. Just a heads up on another possible explanation.

The more realistic one though is simply human error/cable error.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What's funny to me is that all the rips on GR and calling him hoax and not believing anything he says but the news says the EAS thing today was human error and y'all believe every word of that.

I know if I ever had knowledge that was of importance that needed to be told to someone I damn well wouldn't bring that info to ATS.Why would I when anyone that is interested in the story whether it's true or hoax would have to skim through all the bashing that you people are filling this thread with to get to any info.

Do I believe him?Well it is a bit hard to digest especially when we haven't been given a lot to go on.But, you don't see me screaming hoax in every post I make to this thread.Why?Because there isn't enough info to say hoax or not yet.We won't know until the end of August according to GR.

For those of you screaming hoax okay we heard you.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Exactly my point in my post on the previous page. These pages are turning quite quickly, and I'm sure it could have been missed.

ahh... sry i lost the overview once again. i see you already posted a similar idea before. this thread is really going a bit too fast right now. hope we can all 'calm' down a bit so that we get at least the posts of springer and the other mods!

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join