It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
That post is way BIZARRE, Either he's short circuited or he's trying to get this thread locked and his account banned, or someone has hacked into his account, or this is someone on the inside discrediting everything here.

Either way, the post doesn't help this discussion at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The conclusion to this whole debacle seems to be lamer than I even expected.

At least Serpo kept us going for a while, told a great story, provided some "evidence" and in the end it was the ivestigative abilities of ATSers that brought it down.

This was just lame, and I still have no idea how we're pushing 70 pages within 4 days on a thread that has said nothing more than:

"Look out! Evil lurks"

(Yes, that was a Dio reference
)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say that this thread is over. Mods or admins, feel free to intervene at will.

To quote Chef Gordon Ramsey from "Hell's Kitchen"....."SHUT IT DOWN!!"

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ok this is an OPEN CHALLENGE TO GHOSTRAVEN, I am going to make the text bold and large in order for him/her to not miss it, sorry folks in advance
but I have asked the OP several times for this information, without any luck.

Ghostraven...

In order for us to take any of your -valuable- information to heart, give us one piece of evidence, is all I ask, and I will believe you forever...

GIVE US THE NEXT EVENT IN YOUR FALSE FLAG
OPERATION, SIMPLY THIS, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE.

• WHAT the specific subject or theme is of the next event.
  • WHEN the event will take place (within a reasonable amount of time leeway).
  • WHERE the event will take place (if applicable);

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EXAMPLE: There will be a bright flash in the sky above BUFFALO, NY, seen by many people, this will be followed by a semi-major blackout in half the state. This will take place within one week.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple. What, When, Where.
    If the above information is not supplied, I'm afraid that any current events, news stories or glitches can be attributed to your false flag operation, and therefore would not be admissible evidence of such activity.

[edit on 6/26/2007 by greatlakes]

• posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:41 PM
    link   
    Come on-

that is GR venting,
    and I understand his frustration...

Here he is, trying to help- to warn us-
    and 90% of everyone here is calling him an evil liar
    that will be prosecuted with a felony!

Amazing... all of you!

You come to ATS for this E X A C T sort of thing- a really exciting piece of disclosure about the X-Filean "truth" out there...

Then is is given to you- and you bite the messenger's extended hand.

IT IS OKAY TO BE SKEPTICAL...

I believe GR, but I allow for the possibility nothing happens and I am wrong.

So SKEPTICISM is HEALTHY...

What is not is CYNICISM...

I am reading alot of cynical posts.

GR: a piece of advice for you... are you reading this?

If you are:

PLEASE stay the course and do not get pissed off at everyone-
    forgive them, they have been burned by SERPO, et al.

PLEASE get back to the objective you started with- providing enuf
    information to help us, but not too much to implicate you.

PLEASE give this forum another chance, and try to clarify the VISTOR part.

I urge you to complete your mission... then sign off for good, into the night.

Thanks...

PS--- Could you also clue us in about what the mods know now?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:41 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Implosion
    So many people want to be the next John Titor. It seems kinda pathetic to me. Life is generally mediocre for the masses. Get used to it.

John Titor was really good. It's really going to be hard to be THAT good. He even had plans and pictures. What did GR have? Promises. If he could have delivered it would have been better.

Unfortunately, you're right. Life IS mediocre for a lot of folks - especially in the U.S these days. Wouldn't it have been awesome to live in an age where alien existence is acknowledged by the U.S government? No matter what the consequences, it would have been an extremely interesting period to live in.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:42 PM
    link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
    Ok this is an OPEN CHALLENGE TO GHOSTRAVEN, I am going to make the text bold and large in order for him/her to not miss it, sorry folks in advance
    but I have asked the OP several times for this information, without any luck.

Ghostraven...
    In order for us to take any of your -valuable- information to heart, give us one piece of evidence, is all I ask, and I will believe you forever...

GIVE US THE NEXT EVENT IN YOUR FALSEFLAG OPERATION, SIMPLY WHAT, WHEN and WHERE.

• WHAT the specific subject or theme is of the next event.
  • WHEN the event will take place (within a reasonable amount of time leeway).
  • WHERE the event will take place (if applicable);

EXAMPLE: There will be a bright flash in the sky above BUFFALO, NY, seen by many people, this will be followed by a semi-major blackout in half the state. This will take place within one week.

If the above information is not supplied, I'm afraid that any current events, news stories or glitches can be attributed to your false flag operation, and therefore would not be admissible evidence of such activity.

• Too late, he was wiped from existance

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:42 PM
    link   
    Either way there´s a couple of interesting things going on here. This thread got, what, 161 flags in a couple of days based on nothing? Wow! If however Ghostraven´s story would have turned out to be true...how can we start beeing a fair bit easier on newcomers in order not to scare them away?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:43 PM
    link   
    I don't make many predictions, but I will this time. This thread, unless shut down, will go on for another ten pages.

And to the mods, Springer, everyone, What do you say about his post that the thread would not be shut down because of knowledge that you had? Is there anything to this, or just him stalling?

link   
    Hello all. I signed up today because of this thread, and have actually read the entire thing.

Well well GhostRaven leaves use with a couple posibilitys. He typed that last bit because he is terrified for his life/assests and wants to close the bag that he let the cat out of or is genuinely frustrated with the response he got here...or it is a hoax.

Im not sure where I reside. This thread, for me, has truly been the icon for "I want to believe."

link   
    Simon_Boudreaux: It, if you think about is, is far more likely to have been a human error, than anything nefarious up to this point, because if there was something nefarious, there'd be a LOT of disgruntled people posting online with "WTF my box is going weird" or the tech support lines for every major cable company would be off the hook with calls.

My theory on the replies about the interference/radio problem is that if he does monitor sites, then there's also a likelyhood of him monitoring NEWS sites as well, since they provide some means of what the public will perceive (as I said, people know stuff because they see it on the 'news').

I was a firm believer in his story until he said he was a trained manipulator, then I assumed it was some sort of experiment, now with his fading out and running away (as most do, hence the fact its a CLASSIC sign of hoaxing gone wrong and its time to bail) I'm more enclined to believe it was just a ploy for attention. If he proves me wrong, I have lost nothing and I don't mind eating my words, but I for one DON'T want to see this scenario unfold, do you?

I BELIEVE firmly in the existance of God, Aliens, Ghosts (and other paranormal activities), et al, and in the existance of rouge government Ops, BUT I would hate to wake up and see the world burning around me tomorrow. It's just human nature to always assume it will happen 'tomorrow' and keep putting it off. He brought something that is verifible in the short term and then gave NO details whatsoever that were of any use - that's why so many of us are calling him on it. If he gets angry replies because he keeps going on about his background and doesn't answer anything, wouldn't that make you angry?

If your doctor said "Yeah your gonna die in August" wouldn't you want to know 1. Of what? 2. Why it happened? 3. Can anything be done? He came in with such a plot and then failed to give us the reasons. If your doctor said "Oh by the way, I've been banging my next door neighbour just in case it gets out" how does that help you with your death? And if you question him heatedly, since its YOUR life on the line and he walked off, wouldn't that make you mad?

We ONLY want to know so we can ensure people are warned. No point in calling friends and family if its a hoax because when it does happen, well they're very unlikely to listen aren't they.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:44 PM
    link   
    I, for one, am still interested in the alleged inside/additional information that Springer had mentioned.

What were you referring to??

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:45 PM
    link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
    Too late, he was wiped from existance

As of a minute ago he's still a member and not banned. Interesting what Springer can tell us now.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:45 PM
    link   
    Even after that being said people will still speculate and will not let it die. Their imaginations will be racing with possibilities and with the hopes of somehow keeping it alive. Its sad!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:46 PM
    link   
    Hi all

To Ghost Raven I have a few questions that I feel need answering.
    I just hope this post does not get swamped and you miss it.

1. Is this display only going to take place in the sky’s over America or should we be watching worldwide?

2. Do you know who is behind this alleged plot? I.e. is it some sort of worldwide group of elites or a particular government/country.

3. How much have they disclosed to you about the project i.e. what outcome do they want from this project; more control over people or making money?

4. Is it possible the woman you cheated on has used her powerful connections to set you up (knowing that you would do what you are doing now)?

5. Do these people think that they can fool the entire world with a few light shows/made up aliens (look how much evidence is around already supporting E.T.'s and people still have trouble accepting their existence; what difference is a few more people saying they saw some lights in the sky going to make? unless they are planning some epic sky battle over a major city)?

6. Is this related to the Chad drone pictures that have been doing the rounds or the sighting of the craft reported to be a mile wide off the coast of Devon/jersey?

I would really appreciate answer's to my questions but I understand if you cannot be specific i.e. names etc.

At the moment I am 50/50 on whether you are telling the truth.

It is plain to see that people are beginning to wake up and smell the roses (I see signs of this everywhere I look in society; the lies must end). Too many questions/evidence with not enough or correct answers.
    They need to act before they loose control of the system (an event like this would give them back control and after 9-11 I firmly believe they are at least capable or mad enough to try and pull this off and we are blind enough to swallow it).
    Fear is the best form of control as we know.

Thank you for your time.
    Oh and excellent thread.

P.s. Why tell us about the visitors and the fact that you saw a crashed U.F.O. blah blah and then go on to say you were wrong about them and that you dont know what it is about; I thought you said you had done some of the the ground work for them and this revolved around an attack by an alien race(I wonder what else you have got wrong Hmmmmm).

The Visitor info I had was wrong. I don't have correct info. This whole project is about something I'm not informed on entirely.

For now I will wait and see. Either way you will be a legend for either creating a good hoax or saving all of about six lives with your brave move to expose this issue to the world (I mean your telling us this earth shattering news and your still worried about your pension Hmmmmm).
    From what you type and how urgent you make all this sound your pension should be your last worry (what about your family?).
    Why not disclose the where abouts of this building containing the alien craft? And dont give no rubbish about people watching you (you have already exposed yourself whether you like it or not); this is bigger than you, this involves the world.

Peace be on you brothers and sisters.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:47 PM
    link   
    This is a test
    There is no government knowledge of ETI
    There is no operation underway
    All information that appeared in this thread is false
    The information should be deleted immediately
    There is no need to store the information
    The public should not be aroused by the false information here
    There is no operative named Ghost Raven

Who is that coming from GR?, you are an OPERATIVE now, very important.

This is a test produced by you, you are slithering around questions now and you are not even stating who this is from, YOU wrote this because any other way you would be in big trouble, ooohh GOD i feel so STUPID to tag along with this! Utter BS my friend, your fanciful operative bs isn't washing, and you can ban me for that remark because i couldn't care less, i have wasted my time on this thread for the last few days and this latest ditty is simply taking the xxxxxxx xxxx on respected members here

You laughing yet?

link   

Originally posted by sevenkev
    I, for one, am still interested in the alleged inside/additional information that Springer had mentioned.
    What were you referring to??

i'm also curious about that? where has the ats stuff gone? something wicked this way comes......

link   
    Well, it simply defies logic for GR to turn tail now. After all, if FIVE YEARS of monitoring this site and these threads haven't prepared him for the backlash he'd get for presenting claims with no evidence, then he definitely isn't who he says he is.

link   

Originally posted by schuyler
    As of a minute ago he's still a member and not banned. Interesting what Springer can tell us now.

I sent an Alert to the staff [Attn: Springer] re: his last post.

We should hear something from them shortly....

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:50 PM
    link   
    I'd still like to hear what information Springer had/has. It may be coincidental, but, I'm still very much interested in hearing it. Whatever it is, it must have raised an eyebrow.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join