It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The hoax was too lame to be legendary. GhostRaven is no John Titor, no Aussie Bloke, barely a Prophet Yawhea.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I still believe it is research by the government for future actions. This is your tax dollars at work. This is why certain interesting domains are involved. There presense helps the whole atmoshere.

I agree, I think this is the second most plausible scenario, way down after 'somebody pulling an Aussie Bloke or John Titor or Serpo'.

Maybe GR is in fact a Federal FEMA employee. And yes, there will be some FEMA drill this summer, and this posting on ATS is part of it. (and whether real Visitors exist in fact is irrelevant to this drill and FEMA people will be told stuff both ways.)

Remember GR has said something paraphrased as "y'all will just believe what you wanted to believe anyway." Figuring that out is his job.

The gubermint wants to know, "When Something Weird and Frightening Happens, what will people believe and do?"

My guess.

1) (50% of USA) "Jesus is coming!'
1a) (25%) "Jesus is coming! Behold the heavenly hosts of da Lawd!"
1b) (25%) "Jesus is coming! Behold the minions of Satan!"

2) 30% of USA: "Aliens are coming!"
2a) (10%) "Aliens are coming! Lock n load! Mom---I'm joining the Space Marines!!"
2b) (10%) "Aliens are coming! Let us welcome our space brothers and shed our skin of our materialistic economy and oppressive government structures!"
2c) (10%) "Aliens are coming! Game over man. I'm buggin out to my heavily armed compound. Don't follow me or I'll blow your head off."

3) 20% of USA: "Them UFO's ain't no aliens!"
3a) (10%) "Fooking Rooskies and Chinese! Mom---I'm joining the Space Marines!!"
3b) (10%) "It's a sinister government/military industrial complex conspiracy plot to take away your freedoms and impose a permanent state of war and dictatorshi......[no route to host]"

I think the idea is to use groups 1a, 1b, 2a, 3a who will eagerly round up 3b's into the concentration camps, then snidely mock the 2b's (the 1b's will beat them). If necessary bomb 2c from the air, otherwise ignore.

ps:

[edit on 26-6-2007 by mbkennel]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He said they were called 'Visitiors' now they're EBI...

My thoughts, they did get to him, or he was playing us and the 'ONOES he's been got to so he won't ever have to appear again, and we'll all feel sorry, so he's actually won the sympathy card and we'll all still be wondering when we go to bed tonight'.

Edit: Tasteless comment removed.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Curious....GR's recent post shows taht he was on roughly 19 minutes ago, yet he is listed in the members currently signed on right now. Hmmmm....is a banning in progress?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Interesting to think that someone might be wanting to test how information spreads, to where, and at what speed?

Soon there will be books written on how quickly viral marketing can really move given the subject matter.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm with Deckard um October on this also. I'd rather go than hand over this place to the likes of Ghost Raven.

He claims to be involved in kidnapping and 'mass disappearances' of human beings, people with families, people just like us and not once has he said it bothers him one jot! He doesn't give a stuff about that part. How can good people just let that ride? Yeah I'm all for a good hoax or a theory to prove or disprove but this isn't funny. Incitement, Hysteria, Panic.

His last post was purely something he can rely on later if this ends up knocking on his door. I for one hope it does. Hope it blows the door off the hinges! It's irresponsible, it's inhumane and it's NOT AT ALL what ATS is about.

It seems some here just want some Independence Day kinda alien knockabout and really are missing the damage the OP is doing.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
He said they were called 'Visitiors' now they're EBI...

i would actually call them like me!
EBE = Extraterrestial Biological Entities
btw: does the 'i' stand for intelligence or what? O_o

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Curious....GR's recent post shows taht he was on roughly 19 minutes ago, yet he is listed in the members currently signed on right now. Hmmmm....is a banning in progress?

That doesn't update as soon as a member leaves, so it may show a members name as On ATS, but they have been gone for a little while.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I would be very interested to know how many new member profiles (like myself admitedly) have been created due to this 4 day saga?

Whatever the reality is regarding this OP; the supposed knowledge of the mods; the debatable yet intrigueing links to Radio and Cable interuptions etc, this has proven to be a great new member drive for the site.

If I was a mod, I'd have let this thread ride this long as well. That said, I do find the site interesting with a user base that appears more respectful and intellegent then with other sites I've visited and plan to stay regardless of the revelations or lack-there-of in the aftermath of this thread.

link   
A small note here. On another thread it is stated that a presidential code was used that caused the warnings in Illinois.

Anyone find that odd?

link   
The possiblities are:

• Someone has a gun to his head
  • Someone took over his account
  • He's frustrated
  • He's worried about his pension
  • His wife found out about his affair

• He was just joking the whole time

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
'sactly my point EBE - everyone I've ever spoken to who has any sort of knowledge never refers to them as 'Visitors' or 'Greys' (unless they're being specific to a particular type of course) but mostly EBE. Seems fishy that it changes all of a sudden.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
A small note here. On another thread it is stated that a presidential code was used that caused the warnings in Illinois.

Is there a link to the source of that info, or is it just another members speculation????

link   
I'll go on the record saying that as of now I believe GR.

Everything he has written so far leads me to believe he does indeed have a low-level part in what is about to happen and even he does not fully understand it. He is trying to keep us informed but is not actually sure how much he can say without putting himself in real danger.

He thought it was important enough to create an account here and clue us in to what is about to happen. He obviously is very confused about what is going on , especially if they "moved up their timetable".

Speaking of moving up the timetable....

This plan, if true, has been in the works for decades. They are NOT going to cancel it because someone a conspiracy nut-jub website gave away a tiny bit of info about the plan. The government can see how popular this thread is and how fast its growing, the best damage control they can do is start the plan right away before too many people hear about it. Springer said the traffic from some "interesting" domains spiked to as much as 60 times normal when this thread was started. Anyone that hears about this thread after the phenomena starts will probably think its just some other crank-job alien sympathizer spouting about how Big Brother is lieing to the people blah blah blah.

Remember, the next most popular thread active right now is about the guy who rode in a UFO(complete with pool table) to the "space mall" to bang hot alien chicks (and he has the gall to call this thread BS). The government knows that a lot of people wont believe what they read in the tabloids(conspiracy forums).

Let me also say that the kinds of responses that the OP is getting make me sick to my stomach. Post after post of FRAUD, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST, etc,etc, with absolutely NO reason given to explain why you think that way. The attacks and innuendos that are being said here are despicable and WAY below the standards of ATS. Nowhere else on ATS do I see this kind of petty crap gong on, witch leads me to think that there is an organized effort going on to attempt to derail this thread and spam it with worthless posts that accuse fraud with NO evidence. I am curious if a MOD would like to look up a few of the obvious offenders and see if some of them go back to those "interesting" domains Springer alluded to.

---------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------

I just re-read my post and one phrase jumped out at me...

"alien sympathizer"

It could get really scary for us.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Tiloke]

link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

That doesn't update as soon as a member leaves, so it may show a members name as On ATS, but they have been gone for a little while.

Possible, but I think 20 minutes is long enough to refresh who's on and who's not....don't you?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
ejsaunders

I understand and agree with you.I just believe in innocent until proven guilty.I see all too often on this board of Posters getting attacked for the "tales" they give us.I found GR's story to be far fetched but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and hear him out without automatically calling him a fraud like so many others have here in the last few days.

To me the very fact that it had Springer's attention was enough for me to see it through.I feel if it isn't or wasn't a hoax and there wasn't so much bashing we could have gotten to the bottom of this in say 15 or 20 pages instead of 70.

Just my thoughts.

Simon

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
GR talked about close-encounter type of scenerios that will take place. I'm wondering if this could be one acted out and filmed by the government:

www.hbccufo.org...

It sticks out to me because I've never actually seen an abduction type of event caught on video. How does it relate to the False Flag operation? It could be created by the government and then released to the mainstream news as part of the plan. I don't think an average joe could catch an abduction on video. It seems aliens would be smarter than that.

edit: video hasn't been released yet... only a description.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

This was just lame, and I still have no idea how we're pushing 70 pages within 4 days on a thread that has said nothing more than:

"Look out! Evil lurks"

Its ats's fault. I did a Google search on monty4444 .jpg to find some
posted UFO pics on various forums and when I got to an ats page
and thought I would put in a post, A BIG LINK accross the page said

HOT: ET False Flag Operation To Begin In August!

So I took it and made a post here some where he he.
I dodit again.

Any real false flags of the past threads dry up fast.
Its easier to talk about the savage ETs/Visitors than the real menace.

Hey, do the Christy deny everything.
Like would she order the city closed down like it would be anyway.

Ruling Class 101: Fool the people all the time.
Sometimes that means avoid responsibility at all cost.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I really need Springer now, this is a dead thread until a mod say's so, where are you Crakeur, are you not supposed to be overseeing this forum like you said????

We have ALL put a lot of time into this thread, can someone PLEASE give me something to go by, this GR is utter BS, give me something....

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Possible, but I think 20 minutes is long enough to refresh who's on and who's not....don't you?

Yes, I'd think that too.

It's just not how it works.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join