It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
October,

It's not only you. Keep that in mind. All of us would like to clear it up 100%, right now we feel like we're there... yet, we're really not.

Now, I'm pretty sure all the MODS/ADMINS have their own lives to attend to. We'll get an answer in the next few hours. Until then, chillax. Enjoy the speculation.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Tell ATS to take the hot link down.

Be my guest.

Don't wast time on false flags.

Especially ones from ETs.

Why the future Conan, we hardly now the false flags of the past.

Name one.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The ATS people put that ALERT button at the bottom of every post for a reason, if you want to get the attention of ATS Moderators, hit that ALERT button and give your reasons..... The more ALERTS they get, the fast they will respond I assume.

link   
CuriousBeliever - that is one of the most messed up accounts I have read. I'm curious, albeit skeptical, of the video. Can't wait to see it.

mods?

[edit on 26-6-2007 by sevenkev]

link   

Originally posted by GhostRaven

This is a test
There is no government knowledge of ETI
There is no operation underway
All information that appeared in this thread is false
The information should be deleted immediately
There is no need to store the information
The public should not be aroused by the false information here
There is no operative named Ghost Raven

Is this what you guys wanted to hear? You who are so quick to judge others.

I, for one, want to hear as much as GR can bring. I will make a judgement based on my own experiences, and the information presented. I have read what is presented, and found a lot of it to have simmilarities to my own information. That comparison made me un-easy.

The PSI corps are quite good at what they do.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I can say without doubt I have ZERO "information" that would keep me from locking/closing this thread.

I can also say that as fast as this thread has been moving it's been impossible to clean up all the worthless posts and warn everyone who deserves it.

Tiloke's post above is SPOT ON.

We are discussing whether or not we are going to close this thread and post ban GhostRaven right now. We are certainly within the bounds of the TAC to do so since he has made what is at the moment a false claim regarding our staff.

Springer...

link   
Something I'm trying to figure out, but this thread is moving too fast...

Did GR say "what happened this morning?" before anyone here mentioned the accidental signal in Illinois?

It's not evidence of anything either way, but does anyone remember?

link   
June Poster of the Month goes to Ghost Raven.
163 Flags and too many stars to count.
Geeze .. pretty good for a probable hoax.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious
The possiblities are:

• Someone has a gun to his head
  • Someone took over his account
  • He's frustrated
  • He's worried about his pension
  • His wife found out about his affair

• He was just joking the whole time

Thank you Capitan Obvious!

link   

Originally posted by The Little Penguin
Did GR say "what happened this morning?" before anyone here mentioned the accidental signal in Illinois?

Yes, and I have pointed that out several pages back.

link   
The mods are here, they are reading and checking up on information, Springer as well. They won't post until some new information is achieved in their research.

As far as the influx of gov/mil/org IP hits on this thread since the posting by ghostraven (as told to us by Springer), this can be like any normal viral piece of bits and bytes that make their way across the internet.

Think of it, if you get a funny video in your inbox from a friend, what do you do, email to your friends as well? Gov/federal employees are human just like the rest, its most likely they do the same-it would be like an inside joke for them, "hey who's got those secret files"?
Not all of the systems attached to these IP addresses are secure, most are in the open, attached to the internet.

[edit on 6/26/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I can say without doubt I have ZERO "information" that would keep me from locking/closing this thread.

I can also say that as fast as this thread has been moving it's been impossible to clean up all the worthless posts and warn everyone who deserves it.

Tiloke's post above is SPOT ON.

We are discussing whether or not we are going to close this thread and post ban GhostRaven right now. We are certainly within the bounds of the TAC to do so since he has made what is at the moment a false claim regarding our staff.

Springer...

Maybe he was simply referring to the fact that you guys knew his IP was somewhere of signifigance, and he felt that was enough to make him credible? *shrugs*

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Little Penguin
Something I'm trying to figure out, but this thread is moving too fast...

It's not evidence of anything either way, but does anyone remember?

No, he did not. I made the first post regarding this on this thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So Springer, you are saying that GhostRaven's comment that "The mods will not shut this thread down because they know something by now that verifies what I am saying" is complete BS?

link   
Springer, despite the error to rules, this thread might still have info to be analyzed. Taking it down, or banning GR might not do much good at this point, and could do damage.

The poster who asked about the presidential code- I'm not yet able to link to another thread ( NEED a little help in FAQ on that one!) but it was in the 'Breaking News' forum.

link   
i read what gr said so what that means we aere right its another hoax or am i missing something as i normaly do lol

link   

Originally posted by October
I really need Springer now, this is a dead thread until a mod say's so, where are you Crakeur, are you not supposed to be overseeing this forum like you said????

Crakeur has a job to do that pays actual money so he does that and in between bouts of that work he does this work. by the time I came out of my last meeting there were 5 more pages. Springer has addressed the issue of what we don't know.

I would like to reiterate what he said about the one liners, useless posts etc. Let's try not to post for the sake of posting.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious
The possiblities are: ....

That he posted that to CONTINUE messing with minds.

He knows that people will post even more .. wondering 'who got to him'
or 'who got to his account'.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
American ATSers there's something I just don't get here please explain this to me, maybe as a non-American it's a cultural thing I'm missing...

As I have mentioned GR has confessed on here to being an Aid to kidnap and 'mass disappearances' (whatever that really means) to your own fellow citizens. And has not expressed any remorse about this whatsoever. He was very upfront about this. Whether he does work from within the gov or not although he claims to.

Now what I simply cannot understand is how this is in any way acceptable to you. I mean if what he says comes to pass this guy will be partly responsible for whatever happens to these innocent people. And these people could well end up being someone you know but even if not have families, husbands, friends etc.

How can you simply lap up everything he then tells you knowing here is a guy who can coldly plan this kind of thing and play with real human lives that way? I mean isn't it monstrous?

That he basically decides Michigan or New Jersey or whatever for that hammer to fall based on his analysis of how Rube-like the population are. Because this is what he has postulated.

Regardless of his other claims surely this claim alone is disturbing and alarming enough to warrant action? I mean you're good people right? You have value systems? You're effectively being told in advance of serious crimes to be committed against your own people and yet nobody seems the slightest bit bothered about it.

Please someone explain this to me?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRaven
This is a test
There is no government knowledge of ETI
There is no operation underway
All information that appeared in this thread is false
The information should be deleted immediately
There is no need to store the information
The public should not be aroused by the false information here
There is no operative named Ghost Raven

Tic-Toc GhostRaven.

Recanting on ALL accounts? What's up with that?

Care to Share?

Didn't think so ... :shk:

Pityfvk, if you ask me. (?)

I guess one can only hope that your D-ego has been sufficiently stroked.

? thoughts ?

GR?

:crickets:

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join